Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um. Sure," I answered awkwardly, not at all sure what she was thinking about asking. My food came up a couple minutes later. I collected it from the counter and the two of us headed to the elevator.

"So, us girls are having a little New Year's party get together," she started saying. "It was supposed to be a girls' party, but Trish insisted that I invite you and your wife."

"I appreciate the invitation, but I don't want to disrupt your plans," I said honestly.

"Of course I can't force you to come," she said as she pulled out her phone. "But it's a pajama party..." she said as she fiddled with her phone for a few moments before holding it up. "and this is what I'm wearing."

"Holy shit," I said quietly, getting the only other person in the elevator, an older woman, to turn and look at me with a scowl. I looked back at the picture of her wearing a tiny white lace teddy that was barely big enough to cover her breasts, and I say cover because the lace left very little to the imagination. In fact, the whole outfit left little to the imagination. "Won't your husband be there?"

"Actually, no. He'll be out of town. So we're having a girls' night. Well, mostly a girls' night. You think you can find something to wear that would fit in?"

"Can I see that again?" I asked. She held the phone out and I took it from her. I opened a contact and put my wife's name and phone number into it. "You ask my wife. If she wants to, I'll be happy to come," I said as the elevator stopped on our floor. I handed her phone back and stepped off the elevator with her following. I walked into the main entrance and then back to our department area. I kind of expected her to stop at her desk, but she continued and followed me all the way into my office.

"You don't mind if we eat together, do you? Maybe chat a little?"

"I suppose not," I said as I sat down behind my desk and made room for my soup container by moving my keyboard aside. She set her food on the edge of the desk and pulled the chair around to sit at the side, facing me.

She picked up her soup and started eating it. "You know, Trish and I are friends," she said.

"Yeah. She recommended you for the job. I think it was a good recommendation. You've picked it up quickly."

"Thanks, but I wasn't talking about work. She and I are... friends outside of work. She's told me that sometimes you invite her over to your house to watch football. You and your wife that is."

"Yeah. She and my wife are pretty rabid fans."

"For different teams," she said with a grin.

"There is that," I agreed.

"So, what did you think of that picture?"

"The one of you? It was... stunning," I said. "Caught me completely off guard."

"Good. I hate to be predictable," she said with a grin. "So, did you enjoy the snow day last week?"

"The snow? Um. Yeah. I did."

"I heard Samantha did too," she said with a little grin and a sideways look.

"Um... Sam?"

"You don't have to be coy. Everyone knows you and Samantha had sex in the office when we were all gone. I imagine it started under the mistletoe. She didn't make a secret of it that she was putting it up to try and get you to kiss her. My guess...she got a lot more than a kiss."

"I don't understand. How...?"

"Her underwear. They were on my chair when I came in Monday. Didn't take much to put two and two together."

"I see," I said as she put the container of soup to her lips and drank the last of the broth.

"I hope so, because you, sir, are sitting under the mistletoe and I'm here to collect a kiss."

"You want me to kiss you?"

"I do," she said with a grin. She got up and walked to the office door, closed it and then walked back. "Are you ready?" she asked, stepping around my desk. She carefully moved my lunch aside and cleared away a small space in front of my monitor. Then she turned around to face me and reached to the hem of her skirt. She pulled the hem of the black skirt up, exposing first the tops of her thigh high stockings, which nearly reached the juncture of her legs, then the black lace panty crotch and then her whole lace panties. She continued to pull the skirt up until she had it to her waist. "I want a kiss like you gave Trish. A nice, long, slow one," she whispered as she reached for her panties and pushed them down over her butt. She sat on the edge of the desk and lifted her feet off the floor, slowly lifting them in the air as she pushed the panties down her thighs. She bent her legs and worked the lace underwear down her calves and over her spike heels. She held her legs bent and angled to one side for a moment, letting me see her pussy between her thighs, and then slowly spread her legs apart, exposing her now completely bare and shaved pussy. She spread her legs wide, reaching between her legs to stroke her dark black inner lips before spreading them apart to reveal her pink depths. "I'm ready any time you are."

"Rose. We shouldn't," I said quietly.

"I know. That's what makes it so delicious. You shouldn't have with Samantha, and I suspect she got thoroughly fucked. You shouldn't have with Trish, and I know she was in here completely naked with your head between her legs, and I know that when she was at your house this weekend, she got fucked, more than once. So, no we shouldn't, but that's what makes it all the more fun."

"She told you that?"

"She didn't have to. I could see it in her eyes when she came back out of your office. She's got it sooooo bad for you, and I wanna see what's so special.

"And you think you can just walk into your boss's office and demand that I kiss your pussy?"

"Nope. I know I can!"

"You do?"

"Uh huh. I mean let's face it. If someone walked in right now, who do you think they'd blame?"

"Not you!"

"Nope. Not me. I really wanna see that cock though. I wouldn't even mind feeling it someplace, if you know what I mean."

"Rose, you're a married woman!"

"So? You're a married man and you've fucked Samantha and Trish. What's one more?"

"Just like that? I'm supposed to just whip it out for you?"

"You wouldn't be the first guy to do it," she said as she sat up. "Especially for a chance to play with the girls here," she said as she started to unbutton her blouse.

"Rose. We really can't do this," I said with a frown, staring at the huge amount of chocolate brown cleavage that was appearing in front of me. The white blouse seemed to just enhance the erotic view as she undid button after button. She finished undoing the front and then unbuttoned both sleeves. She pulled the shirt off and held it to the side, letting it flutter to the floor. She reached behind her and undid the back of her bra and slid it off, releasing her very large tits. Each soft breast looked like it would easily take both of my hands to close around one. Each massive mound of chocolate brown flesh had a palm sized areola that was even darker, almost black. Her nipples protruded nearly an inch and were easily as big around as my index finger. Her nipples were simply every bit as overly large as her tits.

She sat on my desk, wearing nothing but stockings, heels and her skirt pulled up around her waist. She cupped and lifted both big soft tits. "So, you wanna start kissing here?" she suggested, letting one finger reach to the front of her right breast and tease her nipple. "I mean the mistletoe is right there. What can a little kiss hurt?"

"Rose."

"Honey, I'm not getting dressed until I feel your lips on these nipples and my pussy, so I can either sit here all day or you can get to kissing."

"Really? You'd do that?"

"I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I lost my last job because the bosses wife caught me working on my next promotion."

"You were having sex with your boss?"

She pushed off the desk and stood in front of me. Her hands reached to my pants and started undoing the belt. "Let's just say I enjoy playing with the cock of power. I'm not asking for anything," she said as she let my pants fall around my ankles. "I'm not asking for favors," she said as she pushed my briefs down. "I'm not asking for a good review, or promotion or anything else. I just want to feel you making love to my body... just once." She reached her hands to my chest and slid them up towards my neck as she stepped the half step towards me. Her nipples brushed my chest through my shirt as she gently clamped one hand behind my neck and the other behind my head. She coaxed me to her as she stepped back to the desk, pulling more forcefully with the hand behind my head to pull me down to her left breast as she wiggled her ass back onto the desk. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck yess," she groaned as I closed my lips around her hard protruding nipple.

I sucked her big hard nipple into my mouth and teased my tongue around the hard nub, making her squirm on the edge of the desk. I felt her hand find my rock hard cock and begin to stroke it, pulling me towards her as she did. She spread her legs wide as she coaxed my engorged head to rub up and down between her lips.

Sucking and licking her nipple turned me on even more than seeing her naked body in front of me. I felt my cock nestle into her vaginal entrance and without another thought, I pushed my hips towards her, sliding my hard shaft slowly into her extremely wet pussy.

"That's it honey. Push it in. Oh God it feels so good. You're nice and big and fat. I love a fat cock stretching my hot little pussy. Fuck me honey. Fuck my hot little cunt!"

Her pussy, as advertised, was hot and tight. I straightened up and started to plunge in and out of her, driving my cock hard into her with each stroke. My body impacted her and made her huge tits roll and move on her chest, pushing my excitement even higher. "Oh damn," I panted as I thrust hard and fast into her.

"That's it baby. Fuck me. Don't stop. Fuck me hard. Oh God. You're gonna make me come!"

"Uh huh," I grunted, feeling my own orgasm growing rapidly. The hesitation I felt at having sex with her, and with her here, had vanished in favor of the desire to climax in her sexy black pussy.

"Oh God. OH GOD!" she squealed as her already tight pussy began to clench and spasm around me, making her even tighter.

"Oh shit," I grunted as the sudden changes in sensation and the view of her sexy nude body pushed me right to the edge. Only a few more strokes would see me over the edge. I thrust into her hard, smashing my thighs into her ass, feeling the sexy slinkiness of her stockings on my own ass as she let her legs slide along my thrusting body. I was beyond stopping now. Any second I was going to explode inside her.

"ROSE!" I heard Trish say loudly from the door of the office. "YOU PROMISED!"

I looked up and saw Trish standing in the open office door, staring at the two of us. I wanted to stop. I wanted to apologize for fucking her friend, but at that moment I was beyond the next stroke. My body jerked hard and jammed into her, spurting a gush of cum into her. I stood, staring at Trish's surprised look while my cock surged over and over inside Rose, the two of us climaxing together.

Trish shook her head and turned and walked out, leaving the door standing wide open behind her. I stood between Rose's legs, panting, suddenly feeling like a heel. I was supposed to be making Trish feel better about herself, and what do I do? Fuck her best friend. Not a good way to make my words to her mean anything.

Sam stepped into the open door, looked at me, mimed "oops" and then closed the door as she stepped back out.

"I think Trish might be mad at me," Rose said quietly. "I kinda promised her I wouldn't do this again, or she wouldn't recommend me for the job.

"Probably mad at both of us," I said as I pulled my wilting dick out of her, our combined cum dripping from her gaping pussy.

"Oh well," she said as she pushed herself up. She picked up her bra and started to put it on. I reached out and gently tugged it from her hands.

"Uh uh. I'm keeping this," I said as I took it from her.

"But I'll show everyone everything!" she said with a look of shock on her face."

"Only if they look close," I said. "There has to be a price, right? You wanted me to fuck you, and you got your wish. My wish is I want to see your tits bouncing around without this bra. That's my price."

She looked at me for several seconds to see if I was serious, then nodded and started pulling her blouse on. "Fair enough," she said. "It was worth it. Might be worth it again."

"Don't count on it," I said quietly. "I've never had a woman working for me fuck their way up the ladder. You advance on your work, not how well you fuck. That won't change."

"And if I go to HR and tell them you fucked me?"

"Sam tells them that you walked in, stripped and tried to fuck me and I said no and that if you tried it again I'd have you fired. Who are they going to believe, as you put it?"

"Me?"

"Not you. So let's just accept the fact that this was fun, but unless you plan on walking in completely topless, I don't plan on a repeat performance."

"I can sure as hell guarantee we'll both end up naked at the New Year's party. How about then?"

"You still have to convince my wife we should come."

"It'll be worth it if I can," she said as she pulled her panties up and then pulled her skirt down. "By the way, you are a whole lot better fuck than my last boss."

"Glad to hear it," I said as she stepped from between me and my desk and started for the door.

I bent over, pulled my underwear and pants back up and sat down in my chair.

"Well, seems I'm not the only one wanting to get into your pants," Sam said as she walked in, closing the door behind her. "Anything you wanna tell me?"

"Yeah. She got fired from her last job for trying to fuck her way up the ladder." I tossed the bra to Sam. "You can give this back to her at the end of the day. While I don't mind embarrassing her here at work for trying it with me, I'm not out to get her husband pissed at either her or me."

"Smart," She said. "Trish seemed upset."

I leaned back and looked at Sam. "Yeah. I'm not sure what to think about her. She's gone from extreme to extreme today. Saying she isn't good looking, she isn't sexy and at the same time that she feels like all guys do is use her. I don't really know what to say to her at the moment."

"Then don't say anything. Just show her," Sam said as she turned to walk away. "If I walk in naked, do I get fucked?" she asked over her shoulder.

"You were listening?"

"On the intercom," she said with a grin. "Don't worry. I'll back you up with HR if it comes to it, for a price."

"And the price?"

"Your cock whenever I want it!" she said before opening the door. She stepped out and left the door open as she returned to her desk.

Rose walked in just after four thirty. Her big tits were definitely visible through the white blouse, her dark areola showing through prominently considering the blouse wasn't intended to be see- through. She walked to my desk with her bra in hand, and stood on the other side, taking her shirt off to put her bra on. She seemed to be making sure her tits wiggled as much as possible before she put the bra on and then pulled her blouse back on. "Topless, huh? I might have to try that," she said before turning and walking out of my office again.

When I got home I found my wife, Lydia and Diane all in the workout room. When I stepped in they were all three, facing away from the door, their butts in the air and their chests on the floor. I guessed they were doing yoga today. With their butts in the air in the downward fish or some other such named pose, the last thing I wanted to do was stand there and watch. If I did, I'd be trying to pull down at least one of their pants before long. I headed to the bedroom to change into some more comfortable clothes and then headed to the family room to watch some TV.

"Thought you'd come work out with us," my wife said as she came out of the workout room with her sister and Diane.

"Yeah. Looked like you were in the groove, so I didn't."

"In the groove? Really?" my wife questioned, standing with her hands on her hips, looking accusingly at me.

"Okay. After last time, I wasn't walking in there in shorts with your butts all in the air that way," I said defensively.

"Now THAT I believe," she said more softly. She stepped to where I was reclining on the sectional and climbed in with me, straddling me. "Just which butt were you worried about?"

"Does it matter? If I'd have pulled any one of your pants down, it would have turned into a free for all."

"You're against a free for all?" she asked, slowly pulling the spandex top up, inch by teasing inch, exposing her sexy tits inches from my face.

"You really wanna watch me fucking your sister?"

"You think she doesn't deserve a good fuck?"

"That's not for me to decide! I'm just the husband, and I'd really like to keep it that way!"

"That implies that you think I'd be more upset with you fucking my sister than your secretary!" she whispered as she played with her now exposed nipples.

"Actually, I'm surprised that you're not upset that I fucked Sam!"

"That reminds me. Did you talk to Trish?" she asked, circling both clearly excited nipples with one finger.

"Oh we talked. I'm just not sure what was said."

"Why's that?"

"At one point she was trying to convince me to have sex with her again and at another point she's trying to convince me she's somehow damaged goods or something. I was confused."

"It's easy to confuse men. They're so one dimensional."

"Yeah. And women are always predictable!" I answered, as my wife moved her hands to the front of my pants and started to open them.

"Well this is predictable; I haven't had your cock all day and my pussy wants it soooo bad!" she said as she wormed me out of my pants and started to stroke my half hard dick. "Hmmm. Is there some reason you smell like pussy?"

"Well...um...Rose kinda got me into her," I stammered awkwardly.

"Rose? That sweet young black girl with the absolutely massive set of tits?"

"That's the one."

My wife climbed off of me and off the recliner section. She stood in front of me for a few moments, making me think that I'd made her, rightfully, angry at my infidelity. Just when I was about to start apologizing, she pushed her yoga pants down and then worked her feet out of them, leaving her in nothing but her spandex shirt pulled up over her tits. She crawled back onto the chair over me, guiding me to her pussy. She rubbed my now engorged head between her soft lips and then worked me into her entrance. I slowly slipped into her as she wiggled and worked her way down towards me, little groans of pleasure escaping her lips as she did so. "Alright. Now that you're where you belong again, it's time for you to start telling me exactly what happened."

"Well, I ran into Rose down in the sandwich shop. I wanted some soup to go with my tuna fish. She rode the elevator up with me. Along the way she invited us to their New Year's party. It's apparently a pajama party and she showed me the pajamas she was going to wear," I explained as my wife slowly lifted and lowered herself a few inches, sliding herself along my hard shaft.

"I take it, it was sexy?"

"Very," I agreed as she pressed down on me and wiggled herself to grind her clit hard into the base of my dick.

"Go on. How did she get from the elevator to naked on your desk?"

"She followed me into my office and wanted to talk and eat lunch together. When lunch was done, she wanted to get a kiss under the mistletoe like Trish had."

"I wasn't aware Trish got a kiss," my wife said lifting on my dick again. "Just what kind of kiss did she get?"

"One down here," I said, reaching between us and stroking a finger up her lips.

"Oooooooooooo. There, huh?" she asked, starting to slide up and down my shaft again.