Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh. Just for a few moments. Anyway, Rose wanted one there too, and to get it she sat herself on my desk and took off her underwear."

"Ohhh? Tell me more."

"When I hesitated she took off her shirt and bra and told me that the reason she got fired from her last job was that the boss's wife caught her working on her next promotion."

"Oh my. She was fucking her way up the ladder?"

"That's what she said," I groaned as my wife started to ride me harder, her ass now slapping lightly my pants with each stroke.

"And she had her big tits out? Were they sexy? Did she want you to suck on them?"

"She did," I answered.

"Show me," she said, reaching to the back of my chair with her hands. She leaned towards me, arching her back, pressing one of her hard nipples to my lips. As soon as I grabbed it with my hand and sucked her nipple into my mouth, she started to ride on me again, sliding up and down my shaft. "I know you. You can't resist a sexy pair of tits. I bet once she got your lips on her tit, it didn't take much to get your cock in her."

"Uh uh," I mumbled with her tit in my mouth.

"Oh yeeeeeees," she moaned as she rocked on me, sliding more of me in and out of herself, my lips sucking her nipple and my teeth occasionally teasing it. "I can just see you sliding your cock in and out of her until she comes in a huge screaming orgasm," my wife breathed softly. "Did you make her come good? Did she enjoy it?"

"Mmmmm Hmmm," I answered as she grew closer to climax.

"Oh God lover. You're going to make me come," she moaned loudly as her pussy started to spasm and contract around me. "OHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried as she slammed down on me, shuddering and letting out a long moan. I felt her climax around my shaft, her whole body trembling slightly. Finally she pulled her nipple from my mouth and sat up, panting. "Did she come hard like that?"

"Yeah, she did."

"Then what? Are you going to have to keep fucking her now?"

"Probably not. I told her that if she tried to blackmail me with sex again that I'd turn her in for trying to seduce me. Sam would back me up on it."

"I'm sure Sam would, as long as you keep fucking her too."

"Pretty much," I answered.

"I know how tempted you are by a big set of tits. And I know how turned on you are right now. How would you like to suck on a pair of nice hard nipples?"

"When have I turned down playing with your boobs?"

"I don't think I said they were mine, did I?" she asked as she pulled up off my hard-on. She slipped off the recliner section and stood at the foot of the recliner, tugging on my pants legs. "This would go a lot easier if you'd help."

I shrugged and lifted my butt off the chair, allowing her to pull my jeans down. My underwear went next before she walked around behind the sofa and pulled my shirt up. She leaned down over the back of my recliner and pressed her lips to mine. "Now I think you're ready, being naked and all."

"Ready for what?" I asked as she stepped around and reached for the button to power the footrest down and straighten the recliner into a sitting position. She took me by the hand and coaxed me from my chair. She walked backwards until she had me under the fan with the hanging mistletoe. She pressed her naked body to mine and kissed me wetly, our tongues teasing each other as her hand slipped between us to stroke my still hard cock.

"Just stay here," she whispered as she stepped back from the long embrace. She turned and walked down the hall. She came back a moment later, pulling her sister by the hand from the guest room, still wearing her spandex workout clothes. She pulled her to me and then leaned to me and whispered in my ear, "Now you get to finish that kiss. You can do anything you want together, as long as you stay under the mistletoe, and she has her clothes on. You started a kiss last night, now is your chance to make all those teases play out. When you're done, you know where to find me."

She turned and started to pull away, but I pulled her back with the arm that I'd let slip around her waist. I looked at her with a little confusion. "Hang on. Are you telling me to have sex with your sister without taking her clothes off?"

My wife giggled girlishly. "As long as they're still partly on, they're on, aren't they? And I know all too well that she's been teasing you for years, trying to get into your pants. Well, this time you have no pants to get into, so whatever the two of you decided to do...as long as it's under this mistletoe..." She slowly spun herself around and out of my grip before walking down the hall to the bedroom.

"You told her?"

"Nope," her sister said quietly as she stepped to me. "But she did promise that you'd suck my nipples... after we kissed."

"You want me to kiss you?"

"I want you to do what you did last night, but I don't want you to stop, not until I feel you filling me up like this morning," she whispered. "And I'm pretty sure that Nancy just gave you permission to do just that."

"I'm not sure why, but yeah, I think that's exactly what she intended."

"Then why don't we get started? As I recall, you started that kiss," she whispered as she pressed herself against me. She tilted her head up and lifted herself the two inches on her toes to bring her lips to mine.

We stood and kissed for long minutes, our mutual embrace warming both of us up. My arms had long since slipped around her waist and my hands were playing with her butt. I let my hands stop squeezing her cheeks and slipped them up high enough to push her spandex pants down over her butt. I worked them as low as my fingers could reach, about the middle of her thighs, and then slid my hands back up her body. I pulled her shirt up over her stomach and then she broke the kiss and let me pull the shirt up over her big tits, leaving her naked from above her breasts to her thighs. She pressed herself back to me, pressing her bare tits against my bare chest as she renewed the long kiss, her lips sucking mine and her tongue playing with mine. I let my hands stroke up and down her body, teasing every inch of bare skin that I could feel with us pressed together. I felt her pull her hips back as she slid one hand between us finding and pushing my dick down.

She pushed her hips back towards me and I felt my cock slide between her thighs and along her wet pussy lips. She moaned softly into my mouth as she started to rock her hips, slowly teasing her slit along my rock hard shaft, her clit grinding into the top of my shaft. She gave me just enough room to slip my hands between our chests so I could cup and tease her big soft tits. They were surprisingly heavy, each orb more than overflowing my hand. I let her nipples protrude between my fingers and squeezed them with each squeeze of her breast.

"Oh God. Fuck me," she moaned. "You have me soooooo turned on. I want to feel your cock sliding in and out of me, teasing me inside."

"I thought you wanted me to suck your nipples," I whispered between kisses.

"That'd just turn me on more," she moaned.

"Then I think that's exactly what I need to do," I said, pulling my lips from hers. I turned my body, pulling my cock from between her legs.

"Wait!" she gasped, as if I was going to take away her new toy.

"Don't worry," I whispered as I turned her slightly. I wrapped an arm around her waist and slid it down to her butt cheek as I bent over and lifted one of her big soft tits to my mouth with my other hand. I closed my lips around her nipple and areola and sucked a part of her into my mouth, teasing her hard protrusion with my tongue.

"Oh God," she moaned softly, rubbing one hand up and down my back and pulling my head tighter to her tit with the other. "I wanted you to do this at the lake so bad. I wanted you to just walk over to me and pull the top of my suit down and suck my nipples like this," she moaned.

I wasn't done with her yet, mostly because it was what I was so very tempted to do, especially when the two of us were alone down by the boat. No one would have known, and her nipples were so hard inside her suit. I wanted to just wade over to her and pull the straps off her shoulders and suck both nipples. But even then, it wasn't all I would have done. I let my hand slide down under her butt cheek and in moments I was stroking one finger along her wet lips, finding the entrance to her depths and slowly pushing one finger into her.

"Oh fuck!" she squeaked in a high pitch voice as my finger pushed in and out as far as my first knuckle. "Oh God! I'm gonna come!" she squeaked again as her legs started to tremble. I continued to lick and suck her nipple as her climax drew closer. I gently nibbled the hard button, pushing her orgasm over the edge. She stood and shuddered, her juices flowing over my fingers as she climaxed. She squeezed my head hard to her chest, as she panted for breath and shuddered.

I waited, teasing her nipple and keeping my finger moving inside her until her orgasm had nearly passed. Her shudders started to still and her legs once again held her up. I pulled my face from her, turned her to face away from me and then placed a hand on her back. She knew what I wanted. She bent over as I grabbed my raging hard-on and aimed it at her sopping wet pussy. I pushed easily into her still trembling pussy, feeling her vaginal walls squeezing and trying to pull the new, much larger, intruder into her. I reached for her tits and squeezed both of them for a moment as I slowly slid in and out a few strokes to get everything wet and settled.

I noticed our reflection in the window of the family room. I looked over my shoulder to check the front curtains and was glad to see they were closed. I looked back at our reflection in the family room windows, overlooking the back deck and yard. I doubted anyone could see us, but if they could, they were about to have one hell of a view. I held her hips and started to pump in and out, driving my cock hard into her. "If I'd have pulled your suit top down and played with your tits, I wouldn't have stopped there," I said quietly as I drove in and out of her, her tits swinging wildly below her chest. "I'd have ended up pulling it down until you were naked from your knees up and fucking the shit out of you like this."

In and out I drove, slapping my thighs loudly against hers as my orgasm raced towards completion. I could see her body shuddering again as my plunging cock pushed her back to climax, her pussy leaking copiously around my sliding shaft. Her vaginal walls squeezed and spasmed around me as my shaft grew thicker and fatter inside her, my engorged head feeling like it was going to explode after the last hours worth of teasing by both my wife and now her sister. I felt the sensations race through me, my body taking over and plunging the last few strokes hard into her. My body jerked hard, jamming me fully into her and unleashing a huge gush of cum deep in her pussy. Time and again my cock surged and my body spasmed, mother nature making sure each new gush of cum was deposited as deep in her pussy as possible.

I stood there panting, looking at our reflection in the window, realizing that in my mind's eye I had just fucked her in the lake next to the boat, not caring at all who might be watching us.

"Oh God," she moaned as she straightened up in front of me, trying to keep my now softening dick inside her. I reached around her and cupped both tits, holding them and gently teasing my thumbs across her still hard nipples. "No wonder she loves being fucked by you," she whispered.

"She does? For the last few years it hasn't seemed like it," I whispered back. "Not based on how much sex we've actually shared."

"I don't know about that. I just know that every time we talk about sex, you get like twelve stars in her little book. I never thought she'd ever let this happen...not ever!"

"Yeah, me either," I answered breathlessly. "After all the teasing you've done since we were married, I hope it measured up to your expectations."

She pulled off my dick and turned to face me. She leaned to me and lifted herself to once again press her lips against mine and her bare body against me. She kissed me softly for long seconds before she broke the kiss. "I hope that answers the question," she whispered. "When she came and got me, she said I had to return you clean and ready to play. As I see it, that leaves two options. I can take you to the kitchen and wash you off... Or I can do it right here."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh," she said with a grin. She let her arms slide from around my neck and then knelt down in front of me. She grasped my dick and then slipped it into her mouth, gently licking and sucking it. She spent long minutes teasing my dick with her lips and tongue, cleaning every bit of our cum off of it and my balls, before concentrating once again on my growing hard-on. She finally pulled off my dick and stood up. She pulled her shirt down and her pants up before looking at me again. "As much as I want to do that until you blow, I think you should go use this on your wife. She probably wouldn't forgive me if I used you all up."

"Probably not," I agreed quietly.

"Go!" she coaxed, giving me a pat on the butt.

"Yeah," I answered, turning and walking to the bedroom. I pushed the door open and stepped inside, looking at my wife. She had clearly done some digging. Years ago, when I still had hopes of her wearing sexy little lingerie for me, I'd bought quite a bit for her. Finally I stopped when she made it clear that she had no interest. If she wanted to have sex, she could just take her clothes off, according to her. Lingerie was a waste of money. So it was a surprise to see her in a purple flowing lace negligee that framed every bit of her curvaceous body, her pussy peeking out through a pair of crotchless lace panties. She had the TV on and was gently teasing her exposed pussy with a single finger, while she watched one of the very old porn videos I'd thought, until the other day, I'd had safely stashed away.

She looked over at me and grinned. "A hard-on. Perfect," she said with a grin. "And just in time too. I think I see what you liked about this video. That girl is getting really eaten out and I bet he's going to be fucking her any second. Why don't you come lick me like he is and when he fucks her, you can fuck me like he does."

I looked at the TV again, and saw a rather muscular guy, licking the pussy of a very buxom brunette as she hung from the top bar of a swing set, her feet in a pair of rings to help hold herself up. Her legs were spread wide and the naked guy with a seriously big dick was standing between her legs, his hands holding her butt up and his tongue working feverishly on her slit.

"Come on. Before he finishes and they start fucking," she coaxed, spreading her legs even wider. I crawled onto the bed and lay down with my face between her legs. She moved her hand and allowed me to start licking her pussy as it stuck between the soft lace of the panties. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned as I dug my tongue between her lips and stroked it across her hard clit. "That feels soooooo good."

Of all the things that had changed in the last few days, this was one I would never complain about. I loved licking her pussy and I'd always loved seeing her in sexy lingerie, at least the few times early in our marriage when she'd actually wear it. I worked my tongue up and down her slit making her legs quiver and tremble slightly. "Not yet lover. Don't make me come yet. I want to come around your cock when she does." I pulled my face from her and climbed to my hands and knees. I'd seen this video about a hundred times, and what was coming next was definitely my favorite part. "You stopped."

"Don't worry. You'll enjoy the next part," I said as I coaxed her to move to her side with me behind her. We barely got situated when he lowered the brunette to the ground and pulled her by the hand around to the monkey bars. She climbed up several bars and used them to hold her feet apart as she leaned through one of the holes. With her tits hanging down, he stepped behind her and rubbed his huge fat head between her lips and then pushed into her.

"Oh God. Look how big his dick is. Yours feels that big sometimes," she said as I rubbed my head up and down her slit and then started to push into her. "Ohhhhhhh yesssss. God honey, I love feeling you sliding into me," she moaned softly. I started to slide in and out, trying to keep time with the guy on TV. The brunette on the video was growing more and more vocal as she inched towards climax. "God, she's going to fake coming," my wife whispered. "I'd come for real with a cock like that fucking me," my wife said as she watched.

"Trust me, it's for real," I whispered as I reached around her and found one of her tits through the soft lace.

"How can you tell?" my wife asked.

"Just keep watching," I said as I slid my hand down from her breast and worked it between her thighs. I coaxed her to lift and shift one leg and rest it on mine to spread her just enough to let me get my fingers to her pussy lips. I stroked between her lips in time with my strokes into her pussy, my fingers bouncing across her clit with each stroke.

"Oh God. Ohhhh honey. You're going to make me come!" she moaned loudly. I could feel her leg trembling a little where it rested on me and slowed my strokes and the pressure of my fingers. "Wait! Don't stop!" she gasped, reaching to my hand between her legs and trying to press me harder again.

"Just wait. Just another minute or so," I coaxed, "you wanted to know how I knew she was orgasming for real. Just wait."

"Okay," my wife said breathlessly. I watched the woman on the video. I'd enjoyed this scene so many times that I knew by heart just when to push to climax. I started stroking harder again, my fingers teasing my wife's clit again, watching as the angle of the camera changed to look up at her pussy. The guy slowed his strokes and lengthened them, pulling all the way out of her and then plunging into her again. She cried loudly and then her pussy began showing the guy's cock and legs with squirt after squirt of girl come. I thrust hard into my wife, timing my strokes to match his as the guy on the video coaxed the woman into another spasming peak that showered him again with her cum.

"Oh fuck!" my wife cried as she started to climax with the woman on the TV. I'd timed it perfectly and the feeling of my wife coming around my dick and the sight of the woman squirting all over pushed my own over the edge. My body jammed hard into my wife, and I felt my cock gush into her, my body jerking hard half a dozen times before the peak had passed and I lay panting, holding my wife. I slipped my hand from her pussy and slid it back to her chest, gently stroking her nipple through the lace to try and keep her climax going as long as I could. She shuddered and panted in front of me, her pussy squeezing and gripping my cock as if it didn't want to let go of it. "Oh damn. Ohhhhhhh damn that was...that was...unreal. Do women really do that? Come like that?"

"Some do apparently," I answered breathlessly.

"I take it, you like seeing it?"

"You could tell, huh?"

"Oh yeah. I could tell," she agreed as breathless as I was.

"Only some women can come like that?"

"I don't know. I've never made anyone come like that, but most of my experience has been with you."

"I wonder if you could make me come like that. I mean it'd be messy as hell, but it might be fun to try. Just to see how it feels."

"Maybe it would," I agreed, suddenly feeling pretty worn out.

"You want to go to sleep?"

"It's early, but maybe a nap would feel good."

"Honey, it's almost nine thirty," she said with a laugh. "Between my sister and me, you've been fucking for over two hours."

"No wonder I feel worn out."

"Go to sleep. I'm just going to lay here and watch the rest of this," she said quietly. "Alexa! Bedroom light off!" she said before the bedroom light blinked off, plunging us into darkness except for the light from the TV.