Twenty Cups Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned and continued to have sex with Lia's breasts.

"Hey, what about the sample?" Lia repeated.

My thrusts pushed her bosom higher—toward her chin, and I didn't want to jab her there with my erection. I stopped.

Lia released and said, "Hey! What about the..."

Before she could finish, I took the sample jar and held it over her face. "Open your mouth," I said.

She didn't react.

"Hold it in your mouth and masturbate me into it when I'm ready."

"But..."

"You're already greasy. I'm not."

She stared at me for several seconds. "Will you lick my bottom again sometime?"

I shrugged and nodded.

"And my vagina?"

"Yeah."

"Okay," she said, and then she opened her mouth. I put the little container between her lips, and she gripped it. I looked at her, and she nodded.

"Tight together again," I said.

Lia squeaked. She wanted to say something.

I pulled the cup from her lips.

"Are you going to be long?" she asked.

"No. It feels really good."

She nodded. I replaced the container. She squeezed her breasts together, and I made love to her plump chest in long, smooth strokes.

We watched each other. She nodded at me, and I at her. Holding the container gaped her jaw, and Lia looked like a young woman frozen in a scream of surprise. The jar was clear, but not perfectly so. I could see the darkness of her throat, the hint of her teeth and tongue, but little else.

Warmth raced across my body, and my testicles tingled and tightened. I groaned and pushed my penis through her breasts.

"Okay," I grunted.

I drew my erection out from her cleavage, and I lined it up with the cup in Lia's yawning mouth. She released her breasts and gripped the shaft, carefully pointing the tip into the jar.

Then, her lubricated hands massaged and slid along the shaft, back and forth. I gasped, feeling myself cross a threshold of exhilaration. There was no going back. I let go, grunting.

I watched Lia direct the splashes and gushes of semen emanating from the head of my penis into the cup. I said her name and moaned as I filled the container. She moaned when she heard it. I said her name again, seeing her milk the shaft for the final few drops.

When she let go, I took the cup from her lips, climbed off her, and went to screw the lid on. After, I turned around. Lia was still laying on my bed. She massaged her own breasts, and they shined with lubricant—even her nipples.

I sat beside her and watched.

"Was that one of the ways Mom helps you? Letting you making love with her breasts?" she asked.

"No."

"Then, what?"

"She sucks on my penis."

She stopped fondling her nipples. "Mom has given you a...a blowjob?" She whispered the last word, and my eyes went wide when I heard her say it. Her face turned pink, and she smiled shyly.

I shrugged. "A few times. Just to help me."

"That's amazing."

"You ever do it before?"

Lia shook her head. "Emma has," she said, adding, "I don't think she's a virgin anymore."

I took this in silence.

"Were you going to—after you licked me down there—were you going to put your penis in it? Make love to me?"

I nodded. "Wanted to."

"But, I'm your sister. Isn't that gross?"

"You're not gross, Lia," I explained.

She blinked, surprised, apparently. Her eyes shined for a moment, and I saw her smile begin to unfurl before she turned her face completely away from me.

"Gotta put this in the freezer," I said, indicating the sample. I stood and walked toward the door. I stopped. "Lia, when can I lick you again?"

She turned to me. "I don't know," she said with a timid grin.

***

That night, I went to a movie with some friends. When I got home, Emma lay on the couch, curled up in my blanket, crying. I sat beside her and rubbed her back for a long time. When she stopped crying, I went up to bed.

***

The next day, when Mom came home at 10:00am, she sent Emma and Lia out with a list of groceries to pick up. Lia glanced at me. I didn't react. Emma protested, but Mom can be insistent, and she was.

The girls left, and Mom led me upstairs with a plastic grocery bag in one hand and an empty sample container in the other.

When she closed and locked the door to my room, she asked if the lubrication was here.

I nodded.

"Good," she said. She gestured for me to sit on the bed. I did, and she sat beside me.

"Before we begin, I want to talk to you about Lia and how she helped you yesterday."

I nodded.

"Tell me what happened."

"She held the cup for me."

"And you masturbated yourself into the cup?"

"No," I admitted, "She used her hands."

"She masturbated you?"

I nodded.

"Did she use her mouth?"

"No."

"Are you sure? You didn't ask her to perform fellatio upon you?"

"No."

She sighed. "Alright. That confirms what Lia told me. I'm glad you didn't lie." She took my hand and asked, "Is there anything else you want to tell me about your time with Lia?"

I thought about it, and then spoke. "I put my penis between her breasts."

"I see. Her chest was exposed?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me what you did."

"I asked her to lay down on her back and squeeze them together."

"Then you mounted her and made love to her breasts?"

I nodded.

"I understand. Thank you for telling me. I won't say anything to Lia."

"Okay," I muttered.

"If I am unavailable to assist you in the future, however, I am going to tell both you and Lia this: learning is fine, but using each other's bodies for sexual gratification is something else entirely. Do you understand?"

I nodded, and Mom's face brightened.

She said, "This morning I thought we could sneak some learning into obtaining this next batch of semen. Will that be alright, baby?"

"Yeah."

"As long as were doing this together, we might as well be learning, isn't that right?"

I nodded.

"Then, you may undress. When you're finished, you may sit on your bed and watch me."

Mom sat in her chair, placed the bag at her feet, and watched me strip down. My penis was nearing an erection from the anticipation. When I unfurled it from my boxer shorts, Mom nodded, satisfied.

"Sit down, please," she said.

I did.

Mom undressed. She slipped out of her shirt, and then unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor. Mom's chest was heavy and soft. Her nipples were a more pale shade of pink than Lia's, but just as wide. They hung down, but at the bottom, Mom's breasts fattened and bulged out balloon-like. I tried to glance away.

"You don't need to be shy. You may look at my breasts."

I looked. Hard.

"Do you like them, baby?"

I nodded. "Did you breastfeed me, Mom?"

"Yes, baby." She smiled, turned sideways, and pulled down her pants and panties. Then, turning, she presented her front to me.

"Look at me, baby."

I did. Her pubic hairs were lush and fiery red, forming a thick, but small triangle at the nexus where her legs joined her body. She spread her legs a few inches and put her hand over her pubic hairs.

"This is where you came from, where I gave birth to you all those years ago. It is my special place. You mustn't touch me here, is that understood?"

I nodded.

"And, I'd rather you not spend an inordinate amount of time looking at my vagina, is that clear as well?"

"Yeah."

"Good, baby. Today, I would like you to learn about my bottom. I will allow you to touch me there. You may also use your mouth."

I nodded.

"Now, I am going to let you look in a moment. That part of my body is very close to my special place. Please remember what we talked about, okay?"

I took a deep breath and nodded.

Mom walked over to me and turned around. "You may spread my bottom apart to see." She leaned forward, arching her back and pushing her butt toward me.

I grasped it and pried it apart, casting a fleeting glance at her vagina and inhaling, briefly, to catch her scent. Nothing, but the smell of coconut and vanilla soap, filled my nostrils.

"I have thoroughly washed and rinsed. So, if you would like to kiss or lick anywhere, including my anus, then you may."

I pulled her butt into my face, and she voiced her surprise. I wasn't forceful—I knew she would correct me if I were, but I was gently energized in my actions. I went straight for her little pink hole.

"Oh, goodness! You certainly like my bottom," she uttered. "You'll find that some women do not enjoy...," she quit speaking and softly hummed, and then continued, "...do not enjoy this. It does not provide direct stimulation to the female genitalia. But, some few may derive...excuse me," Mom stopped again, drawing two deep breaths. "Some few may derive great pleasure from this because it is sexually gratifying to have a man...oh...oh, baby, that feels nice...to have a man show his love for her body, even those places some might consider...," Mom hummed again, and then finished, "...some might consider dirty."

I drew back, took a breath, and resumed. Mom gasped and aired her pleasure in little cooing sounds. A minute later, I drew back.

"I'd like to see how erect your penis is now," Mom said, turning around and squatting in front of me. She caressed it with the back of her index and middle fingers, up and down a few times, and then she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and squeezed. "You're very, very hard. Would you like me to obtain your next sample now or do you want to continue the lesson?"

"Lesson."

"Alright," she said, standing. She held out her hands to me, and I took them. I rose, and Mom slid past me, laying on the bed, belly-down. "Fetch my bag and the lubricant, please."

I grabbed them both and came back.

Her face was sideways on the pillow, and her eyes were closed as she spoke. "I'm going to spread my legs so that you can sit between them. Remember, you mustn't stare at my vagina or touch it, and I would be very upset it you attempted to penetrate me with your penis while I'm in this position, vaginally or anally, do you understand?"

"Yeah."

She opened her eyes and craned her head toward me. "You won't try to mount your mother anally, will you?"

I shook my head.

"Good." She closed her eyes and relaxed into the pillow. "Now, keeping one hand very clean, please use your other to lubricate my anus. You may spread it liberally, but please do not leave globs. Spread it evenly, and you only need to cover the anus, itself."

Here, Mom reached back with her hands, and spread her bottom wide for me.

I took the vaseline, opened it, and gathered a dollop on my index finger. I wiped it on her hole, and very gently spread it around, feeling the texture of her anus as I did. It was like buttering bread with a finger.

"That feels about right, baby. Let me see." The fingers of one hand crawled over her cheek and touched her anus and the space around it. "Very well done. Thank you." Her hand resumed it's previous position, joining the other one in keeping the cheeks of her fat bottom apart. "The lubrication is for safety. You must never, ever engage in anal play or lovemaking without lubrication, do you understand?"

"Yeah," I mumbled, and then I asked, "Mom, have you ever had a penis in your bottom?"

Her head came up off the pillow and her eyes opened. "Remember what you promised, baby, but, yes. Yes, I have."

"You like it?"

She sighed and sank back into the pillow. "Many women do not. But, yes, for a time in my life, it was the only way for me to experience an orgasm. So, I did like having a penis in my bottom. Many women are not that way, baby."

"Okay."

"Any other questions?"

"No."

"Alright. Inside the bag, there are some items. They are all very clean. Please take out the thin blue one."

I looked in the bag and pulled out the thing she described. It was about six inches long and made out of clear blue plastic. One end had a fat bulb, about the size and shape of a small egg. The remainder of it was about the width and length of a pencil, and every inch there were round, flared balls, about the size of marbles. The entire thing was reasonably pliant. It bent, but it would have broken before I bent it in half.

"Got it," I said.

"Please spread some lubricant on the smaller, longer end—not the fat end."

I did as she asked. "Done."

"Good. Now, holding onto the egg-shaped end, you may—very, very gently—insert the thin end into my bottom. Please go slowly."

I put the marble-sized sphere against Mom's anus. I rubbed it in little circles around the tiny hole, and then I applied soft pressure. It slipped inside.

Mom hummed softly. "That's good, baby. You did well. Now, you may gradually push the remainder of it inside me, but stop when the egg end touches my bottom. Go slowly, and keep hold of the end, please."

I carefully drove the object into her. Each flared, marble-sized bump expanded her just slightly, and then her anus closed tightly around the narrower tube connecting them all together. The process took about half a minute, but I eventually had the entire thin end and all five "marbles" inside Mom's bottom.

"You're been very gentle, baby, and I appreciate it. It's been a long time since I've put things in my bottom like this, and you're making the experience quite lovely. Thank you."

I grunted a response.

"I'd like you to pull it out, just as slowly, but you may twist it as you do so—back and forth. Just roll your wrists a little."

I began to perform what she described. Mom breathed softly throughout. When the end came free of her, she asked me to do it again, and I did, watching her anus absorb each marble, and then release them all. The final little sphere emerged and Mom sighed.

"Turn it around," she suggested, "and push the fat end in my bottom. Please lubricate it first."

I swung the little object, end for end, and dabbed the egg-shaped end with some vaseline. There was a small towel in Mom's bag, and I took it out and wiped some of the grease from the narrow end.

The fat end was a little over an inch wide at maximum girth, about the girth of a ping-pong ball.

When Mom felt the bulb nudge against her, she muttered, "Slowly, baby."

I pushed, and Mom's bottom began to ease open. Then, her muscle seemed to pinch closed and contract up and inside her. The egg remained.

"Try again, baby."

I pushed, adding a little more pressure, and this time, she opened enough.

Mom whimpered.

I pushed further, and her bottom stretched over the widest point and, with surprising speed, swallowed the remainder of the egg.

Mom gasped, and her chest rose and fell.

"Hurt?" I asked.

"A little, baby."

"Sorry."

"No, you did well. Just let me feel it inside me for a minute. You can twist it if you like."

I did.

A bit later, Mom said, "I want you to see something. Now, gently try to tug it back out."

I pulled, and Mom's anus clenched, fighting against me. Her bottom pulled the little end right out from my fingers, and I watched as her anus, without any pressure from me, swallowed an additional inch of so of the narrow end, including one of the marble-sized bumps.

She laughed. "See?"

"Yeah."

"It's not a weak muscle. It can be relaxed, allowing both penetration and removal, but it can also flex so as to grip and draw things inside it," she explained. "Sometimes, I used to let...never mind, baby."

"Tell me, Mom."

She seemed too excited and nostalgic to resist. "I used to let...my man...push only the tip of his penis inside my bottom, and then I would use my muscle to draw him the rest of the way in. And, when his entire penis was inside, all the way, I would flex on it—kind of masturbate him with just the muscle—until he ejaculated."

I couldn't respond. The room was utterly silent for several seconds.

"Baby?"

Nothing.

Mom craned around to look at me. I stared at her bottom while my erection throbbed.

"Oh, baby, I didn't mean to tease you that way. I'm sorry I told you the story. I shouldn't have said anything." She reached back and stroked my thigh. "I know you want to mount me, but don't you see how you shouldn't? We're here get your samples and help you learn. I'm your mother, and I mustn't let you make love to my bottom. Besides, the story I told you was from many years ago, and...my partner...his penis was...was different than yours." Her hand delicately caressed my shaft and testicles. She finished, saying, "It would be very painful to fit your erection into my anus, do you understand?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"You forgive me for teasing you?"

"Okay."

"You're such a sweet boy. Thank you." Mom let go of my penis and turned back. "Would you like to stop, or would you rather keep learning?"

"Learning."

"That's fine," she said. "Now, I'm going to pass the toy to you. Please don't tug on it or touch it. Let me give it to you with my bottom."

I watched her little muscle pinch, pinch again, and then push. The toy began to emerge from her. I held my hand underneath, waiting. Soon, everything but the bulbous end was out.

Mom's head sank into the pillow. She took a few deep breaths, and grunted.

The blue egg emerged and dropped into my hand.

Mom sighed. "You can put that one back in the bag now and pull out the box."

Box? I peered over and saw that there was, in fact, a box in the bag. It must have been covered by the little hand towel. I dropped the blue thing in the bag and withdrew the box.

It was a sleeve of new golf balls.

"Take them out."

I opened the lid and dumped them between her legs on the bed.

She said, "I think I'm ready for these now. Baby, please put some vaseline on one of them."

I dipped my finger in the little tub and rubbed it on the face of the first ball.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Be gentle when you put it inside my bottom. I may sound like I'm in pain, but that's okay. Go ahead." Mom put her hands on her butt and spread herself wide.

I stopped. "Mom, I can't hold onto this. It'll slip in."

"It's okay, baby. Push it in my bottom."

I held the ball with the tips of my fingers on one side, and I lowered the ball toward her anus. Once there, I pressed the lubricated side against her. Her body resisted. I pushed harder, and Mom's little hole began to yield up, widen, and allow the little ball entrance.

"Oh!" she gasped.

It was not long before the ball was nearing it's equator.

Mom was panting. "Yes, baby," she moaned, "All the way."

I gave a final push. Mom cried out, and her bottom swallowed the little white sphere with surprising quickness.

"I've got it," she huffed. "It's in my bottom. Give me a moment."

I watched her chest rise and fall a few times.

Her head rose from the pillow, and she said, "Now, put your finger inside my bottom. See if you can feel it—the ball."

My index finger—the one I'd been using to lubricate—was ready. I pointed it at Mom's anus, pressed, and it nudged inside.

Nothing there.

I pushed in to the second knuckle, still feeling nothing. I pushed in all the way. No golf ball. Then, I felt a force, a surging inside her, and a moment later, the dimpled face of the ball pressed firmly against my fingertip.

I grunted in surprise.

Mom said, "See? I've got it."

The muscle went to work again, and the ball slipped deeper inside her. I pulled my finger out of her bottom.

"You may put the other two inside me, same as before."

I did. Mom hollered when each crossed into her, and she spent a minute recovering once all three were in place.

Shortly, she said, "Now, I will pass them back to you, baby."

I watched in silence. My hand lay on the bed, palm up, ready.

Mom pushed, grunting, and the first ball began to emerge. It stopped with about a quarter of the face exposed before vanishing back inside her.

She sucked in a breath and moaned, trying again, and this time, the progress didn't stop. At the midline, Mom moaned, and the ball dropped into my hand.

She seemed to gather herself for another effort, and began. The second ball came out, and she cried, "Oh!"