Twenty Cups Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the last ball emerged, Mom sighed and collapsed into the pillow, panting. It was over, and Mom's bottom, as it recovered, took on it's original appearance. There was no massive gape. Her anus cinched closed, tight, yet still shiny with lubrication.

I pushed my index finger against it. She let it penetrate her.

Once fully embedded, I began to drive it, back and forth, in her bottom. I was careful and plodding, just trying to feel it on my finger.

"That's nice," she cooed. "I like how gentle you are, baby."

When my finger was completely inside her, the knuckles of my ring and pinky finger bumped up against Mom's vagina. There were fluids.

"Do you want to put the balls inside me again?" she asked.

I muttered, "Just want to do this."

Mom let go of her bottom, and I felt her cheeks clasp my hand as it drove my finger in and out.

"Baby, can you flip your body to me? Swing your legs around? You don't have to stop. I just think it's time we got your sample."

Leaving my finger inside her, I slid my legs over hers and laid down next to her on my side. I scooted my body up the bed until my penis was at the level of her head.

Mom rolled onto her side, and we were opposites, facing each other's groins.

"I'll use my mouth to obtain the sample, baby, and you can continue to put your finger in my bottom."

"Can I put two in, Mom?"

She looked at me. "Yes, but no more."

"Mom?"

"What is it, baby?"

"Can I kiss your legs?"

She paused, and then nodded. "Yes, but remember not to touch my vagina."

"I won't," I said, even though every time I sunk my finger inside her, I was bumping against it with the rest of my fist.

Mom lifted her upper leg, bent her knee, and set her foot down next to the knee of her lower leg. I grabbed her butt and pulled my face to her thigh, right where it joined her tummy, near her hip. I sucked on her there.

Moments later, I felt Mom's fingers on my penis. She pivoted the shaft, and then I felt her tongue. She licked it, moved it around, and licked it again. Her tongue dabbed all over it. Then, she cupped my testicles, drew them to her mouth, and licked them.

I switched fingers, now penetrating Mom's bottom with my middle finger, and mashing my palm against her vagina. I licked her along the line of flesh where her pubic hairs met her leg. I smelled Mom's body. The fresh scent of soap was still there, but so was a deeper, richer, and very feminine aroma. The smell made my heart pound against my ribs.

I gripped her butt more forcefully, drew my middle finger out of her anus, and joined my index finger to it. I eased the two inside her, and when Mom stopped licking my balls and moaned, I dragged my tongue over her curly little patch of red hairs, careful not to touch any part of her vagina.

Mom gasped when my fingers could go no further. I held them in place, letting her adjust and still licking her pubic hairs. She gripped my penis firmly, and then I felt her mouth cover the head.

My erection had been flushed and twitching for many minutes prior. The soft, wet caress of her tongue on the tip was like a crackling fire in the frozen winter. I grunted.

Mom's bottom pinched my fingers, and I took it as a sign of her readiness. I gently made love to her little hole with my digits. The pad at the base of my thumb mashed against Mom's vagina when I pushed inside her. It became slick with her fluids, and she moaned into my penis.

Heat spiked within me, starting where Mom's mouth encased my erection, flowing out from there to my guts and spreading to the very ends of me. I groaned at the tingling sensation, feeling my body surge and flex in preparation for a massive release.

I stiffened my fingers, sliding through her tight hole more hastily.

Mom gasped, opening her mouth around my erection for a moment. Then, she closed her lips around the tip and howled on it.

I rose from her pubic hairs and grunted, feeling my erection begin to pulse inside her. My entire body squeezed. My fingers twisted inside her bottom, pushing and pushing to the very roots of my fingers. Not caring anymore, I groaned and clamped down with my lips on Mom's vagina, my head fully between her legs. I munched and sucked her sex while my penis loosed into her.

She hollered into my penis, but she let my sperm flow over her tongue and fill her mouth. Her hand gripped my shaft low and squeezed up towards the tip. I felt powerful suction, and then I collapsed into exhaustion.

My fingers slipped out of her bottom, my head fell to the mattress, and I rolled onto my back, gasping.

I sensed Mom climb to her hands and knees. Glancing down, I saw her disgorge my semen into the sample container. Then, I closed my eyes and took long, deep breaths.

Mom dressed herself, and then sat beside me on the bed, grasping the container and screwing the lid on top.

She said, "Look at me, baby."

I did.

"I'm very, very disappointed in you."

I stared at her.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You put your mouth on my vagina. It makes me sad that you decided to ignore my wishes."

"Sorry, Mom, it just happened."

"I know, baby. You were ejaculating in my mouth, and you got carried away."

I nodded. "I could smell it, and I couldn't stop myself."

She looked at me with curiosity, asking, "The smell excited you?"

I nodded. "And the taste."

"That's sweet of you to say, baby."

"I want to lick it more."

"You mustn't say that."

"It's true."

"Baby, a mother's vagina is a very private, very special part of her body. A boy should not crave it's taste, and I wouldn't be much of a mother if I allowed you to lick me there for pleasure."

"Even for learning?"

"I appreciate that you like the smell and taste of my special place, and I like that you are interested in learning. I have a great deal to think about from today, and so do you. Let's revisit this idea sometime later."

I nodded.

"Before I go, we should talk about my bottom. Did you feel like you learned about it?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy licking and putting things inside it? Seeing how it works?"

I nodded. "Did I do okay?"

"Yes, baby."

"You liked it?"

"Yes. It can be painful, but in a good way, do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Then have I satisfied your curiosity or are you still interested in mounting me that way?"

"I still want to."

She sighed. "Your penis is thicker than these golf balls. It would have been very painful for Mommy. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Good. I need to put this in the freezer and clean my bottom before I go back to work. You should take a shower and wash the lubrication from your hands, and you should clean my saliva from your penis, as well."

She kissed my forehead and left, carrying the jar and the bag.

***

After Mom left and my sisters got back from the grocery store, Emma approached me.

"What are you and Mom doing up there?"

"Huh? Getting my sample."

"How exactly is she helping you?"

"Make sure I do it right. Get it all."

Emma sighed. "Whatever. I'm going out with Kevin." She turned and left.

Lia was out, and I had the house to myself for a while. I lifted weights at the gym, showered, ate, and slept on the couch in my blanket.

My phone rang in the afternoon. It as Mom.

"Yeah?"

"Baby, the Provost has called a morning meeting for tomorrow, and I will not be able to make it home. Do you want me to ask Lia if she will help you?"

"I'll talk to her."

"Alright. I'm sorry, baby."

I grunted and hung up.

***

That evening, before I went out to the mall with some friends to knock out my own gift shopping, Mom talked to me about the next sample.

I hadn't even mentioned it to Lia, yet.

"You're job—and Lia's—is to obtain the sample. I'm going to ask you to refrain from exploring each other's bodies, is that understood?"

I nodded.

"If I hear that anything else happens in there, then I will put a stop to it all. You'll masturbate yourself into the cup, and that's it."

"Okay."

"Very well. Get a good sample, baby."

She left.

I sent Lia a text, asking if she would help me in the morning.

She texted me back: ok.

***

Emma was out—probably with her boyfriend—when I got up. I took a shower and ate my fructose-free breakfast.

Lia came down in her pajamas with a shy smile. It was after 9:00am. She ate a bagel with cream cheese and had some juice. I wished I could eat such things.

"I'm going to take a shower, and then I'll come to your room," she volunteered.

"Okay."

"Did Mom talk to you?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Me, too," she said, "Do you still want to lick me?"

"Yeah."

"Me, too."

We finished, and I watched tv in the family room while Lia showered. When the water quit running, I went upstairs. The sound of the blow drier downed out everything.

I sat in my room, waiting. I was ready.

After a few minutes, the blow drier shut off, and I hear Lia call me. I walked over to the bathroom.

She spoke to me through the door. "Do you have the sample cup?"

"Yeah."

"The lubrication?"

"Yeah."

"What about a towel?"

"I'll get one."

"Okay, I'll be right in."

I went back to my room and shut the door. I heard the bathroom door open, and then I heard Lia's door close.

Seconds later, my door opened. I jumped when Emma walked in.

"What the hell is going on?" she asked.

"Emma, I thought you were out."

"I just went to get a coffee. What is going on here? I heard you guys talking, and it sounded like—I don't know."

In moments, Lia was going to walk through my door. She might be wearing something sexy. She might be naked. Seeing Emma would ruin everything.

"You should go. Mom's making Lia watch me give the sample—for her school, to learn and help if I need it."

"What? She's going to watch you masturbate?"

"You should go. Now."

"No, I want to talk to her about this."

"Emma, go. Please. Now."

The door to Lia's room opened. She was coming.

I jammed my index finger against my lips, darted at Emma, and seized her by the shoulders. My eyes must have been on fire. Emma looked astonished by my behavior. I pushed her into my closet and hissed, "Don't make a single noise!" Then, I rolled the door shut.

Lia came into my room a moment later. She was in a bra and panties. She smiled nervously. "Ready?"

I nodded.

"Where's the sample cup?"

I pointed the bed.

She saw it, and then turned to me.

I took off my shirt, but I left my boxers on. I signaled for her to turn around, and she did. I unhooked her bra and led her to the bed.

She was standing next to it when I reached under her arms and cupped her breasts from behind, the front of my boxers rubbed against the back of her panties. I squeezed Lia's chest and pushed my groin against her butt, feeling myself grow stiff against her.

"That feels good," she uttered, and I nestled into her hair until I reached her neck and kissed it, sucking gently on the soft skin.

When I broke away, Lia grasped my hands and held me on her breasts. She said, "I really liked it when you licked inside my bottom. Will you do that again?"

I didn't respond. I let go of her breasts and bent her forward, so that her palms were on the bed. Then, I knelt behind her, and slid my fingers between the straps of her panties and her hips. I paused and glanced to my left.

Emma had opened the closet door a few inches.

I pulled down Lia's panties. Then, in full view of Emma, I spread Lia's bottom and began to gently lick the dark valley.

Lia moaned.

I caressed her hips, thighs, and calves, running my hands softly up and down the smooth skin. My face was between her cheeks, buried in the flesh. There could be no doubt in Emma's mind—even if she hadn't heard Lia ask for it—that I was kissing and licking her sister's anus.

And there was no doubt that Lia was enjoying it.

She huffed, "Do you like it? My bottom?"

"Yeah," I said, between licks.

"You're tongue is so soft and hot."

To breathe more easily, I returned one of my hands to her butt and squeezed her open with it. My other hand had been caressing on the outside of Lia's leg. Now, I crossed it over and began kneading up the inside of her other leg, working my way toward her groin. When I reached her inner thigh, Lia caught her breath.

I waited.

She must have sensed my intention. "Please touch it."

I slid my hand into her crotch, and it was bathed in heat there. I dragged my thumb through her hairs, finding the slit, and dipping the tip of my digit inside. I felt her wetness.

I drew my hand down, pointed my index finger, and slid back up. I wiggled it between the labia, nudging it back and forth until I found the gap. Then, I pushed my finger inside until the rest of my fist mashed against her crotch.

"Oh!" she gasped.

I continued licking her bottom while I drove my finger in and out of her.

"Just like that. Keep doing that."

Her pleasure energized me, and I shoved harder with my finger, and I sank my face deeper between her cheeks, licking furiously.

"Yes!" she hollered.

Her torso sank toward the bed. I lifted her the rest of the way on with my free hand, still pounding into her vagina with my other. She was on her knees and elbows. I clutched her, wiggling my tongue into her anus and burying my finger in rapid piston-like movements.

Lia yelled and moaned She began twisting away, but I held on until she relented. Her body tipped over on it's side, and Lia panted and moaned. I drew back and watched her breathe.

She huffed, "Oh, my gosh, that felt good. Oh, my gosh."

"Did you have an orgasm?"

"I was close."

I pulled my finger out of her vagina and smelled it. I sucked the fluid, and it was decided.

I rolled Lia onto her back. I hauled her groin towards the edge of the bed, and then I spread her legs apart. Her vagina lay there, inches from my face. I needed the taste. I dove toward it.

Lia moaned when my tongue made contact. Her little hairs tickled my face. I reached up with my hands and drew the chubby lips apart, and then my tongue had complete access.

Lia hollered. I tasted everywhere, gathering up her fluids and sucking them from her, licking the wetness off every little valley and nook of her vagina. The flavor excited me, and I continued exploring with my tongue and lips.

Within a minute, I began to focus on her spot—her little nub of flesh—and Lia told me, "Yes! Lick me there! Oh!" My tongue danced on her clitoris.

When her orgasm hit, it almost scared me. Lia sounded like she was being murdered. She issued a dozen long and very feminine grunts, squeezing my head between her legs. Her muscles clenched me so tightly that I couldn't use my tongue. I had no choice but to just pinch her clitoris between my lips and suck on it. Lia shrieked when I did so, and a half-minute later, her legs released me.

I fell back, sitting on my heels. Then, I glanced at the closet. It was still open. Emma's view, I realized, had been perfect—if, in fact, she'd wanted to look. She'd have seen just about everything.

I looked back at Lia's voluptuous, limp body, and I rolled her over on her stomach. Her bottom hung off the edge of the bed; her knees rested on the floor. I stood, drew the elastic band of my boxers over my erection, and slipped them off.

I knelt behind her and scooted closer.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Just want to look."

I grasped my erection and nudged it between her legs into the wispy mass of hair on her vagina.

"Are you going to make love to me?"

"Just want to see, Lia."

I wiggled the tip until it split her labia, and then I let go of the shaft, feeling her wetness on the very tip of my penis, feeling the soft warmth of her entrance, seeing my penis poised and ready to, for the first time in my life, experience sexual intercourse.

Lia looked back at me. She was afraid.

"I'm not gonna," I mumbled.

I drew back, and then, seeing the plump curve of her bottom, I repositioned myself a little higher. I grasped her cheeks and spread them. I pressed the tip between until it wedged against her pink anus.

"Oh, no. Please, no," she whimpered. "Don't put it in my bottom."

"Lia, will you relax? I just want to see what it looks like."

I liked the view. I liked seeing my erection pressed up against and pointing at her butthole.

"Lia, I just want to push a little. May I? I promise I won't let it go in."

She hesitated and then nodded. "Be gentle."

Very carefully, I drove the tip of my penis against her little hole. It was still wet with my saliva, and the moment it began to give way and spread for my penis, Lia grunted, and I drew back.

"Okay," I sighed. I sat back on my heels.

Lia sat up and turned around to face me. "Do you want to make love with my bottom?"

I nodded.

"And my vagina?"

"Yeah."

She glanced down at my penis. "We probably should get your sample before Emma comes home."

I didn't say anything to this.

"Do you want to masturbate into the cup?"

I shook my head.

"Do you want me to do it for you?"

"No."

"Between my breasts again?"

"I want it in your mouth, Lia."

She nodded. "I don't...I don't really know what to do. Should I just...right here?" She began to kneel, and I stopped her.

I slid past her and laid on the bed. My erection pointed up towards my chest, and I spread my legs and waved her over.

She climbed between and sat on her heels.

I grabbed the cup.

"Is this how Mom does it?"

"Pretty much. I hold the cup, and after the sperm comes out, I hand it to her and she spits it in there."

Lia nodded, grasping my erection and raising it toward her face. "I've seen videos of girls doing it—giving blow...fellatio, I mean, but I don't think I can. It seems a lot bigger in real life."

"You can just suck on the tip, and do the massage thing with your hand."

"Will that feel good?"

I nodded.

"Will you tell me when you're going to ejaculate?"

I nodded.

"I'm nervous."

I touched her face softly, nodding.

She opened her mouth and closed it around the head.

I groaned.

She held there for a few moments, and I felt her swallow before she drew off with a little smack. "Feel good?" she asked.

I nodded, guiding her head back to my erection with my hand. Lia stroked my penis while she nursed on the tip. She involved her tongue this time, and it caressed the underside of the head.

I gasped.

She continued, and her mouth was wetter, more sopping than Mom's. I saw two beads of saliva escape her lips, dribbling down the shaft and over her knuckles. She stopped, opened her mouth a little, and sucked, slurping the excess saliva off the tip.

I grunted, and Lia looked up at me. She let my erection out.

"Your penis makes my mouth water. I'm sorry I'm so sloppy."

I shook my head, and then I asked, "You like sucking it?"

She nodded, and then clasped it between her lips again, nursing on the tip. Then, I caught movement off to the side and behind her.

The closet door was open by about a body's width, and Emma was standing in the threshold on her tippy toes, watching us. She had one hand covering her mouth. Her face was pink and flushed. Her chest rhythmically heaved. Her other hand was down the front of her pants. Her eyes caught me watching her.

She closed her eyes in apparent ecstasy.

I turned back to Lia. "Don't stop," I huffed.

Lia's hand rose and fell along the shaft; her lips made out with my penis. I groaned as my body responded, filling me with hot power.

"Lia, now."

She moaned into my erection. My penis convulsed. I saw it throb in her hand, and I filled Lia's mouth with semen. She hummed—a high-pitched sound, full of surprise—but her lips gripped my penis, holding firmly. Her fingers drew up the dregs, starting low on the base and rolling up the shaft. Her lips sucked the sperm out of the tip.