Twenty Cups Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lia's mouth was full. She moaned, and I handed the open jar to her.

She took it and brought it to her lips. Opening her mouth, I watched my semen stream down her lower lip into the cup. She spat and then gasped a breath.

I glanced at the closet. The door was in the midst of sliding closed.

I grabbed the lid and handed it to Lia. She screwed it on, and then set it on the bed. She rolled onto her side, next to me. I held her close, feeling her nipple against my thigh.

She whispered, "I liked it."

I rubbed her back for a few minutes as we laid together in silence.

Finally, she sat up and took the sample container. "I'll put this in the freezer after I get dressed." She climbed off the bed, pulled on her bra and panties, and then, before leaving, she kissed me on the lips.

When the door closed, I got up and locked it.

Emma emerged from the closet. She stared at me like I was a stranger, and then she opened her mouth to speak. I heard Lia's door close down the hall.

I said, "No time to talk, Em. Lia's getting dressed. Get going."

Emma walked out of my room, and I saw her quietly make her way down the stairs.

***

That evening, I played video games at a friends house until late, and I rolled home after 1:00am. I wasn't tired, so I laid on the couch and watched a tv.

I heard the front door open quietly sometime near 2:00am, and Emma walked into the room. She strode in and sat across from me. She looked angry.

"Hey, Em," I muttered.

She glared at me for a time. It looked like she wanted to say something. I just waited for it, but she didn't speak. Suddenly, she grunted, as if in a maze of frustration, and smashed her fists on her knees twice before rising and storming out of the room and up the stairs.

I watched the tv for about ten minutes before I followed her up the stairs. Her room was next door to mine, and I silently opened the door.

I heard her crying.

I closed the door behind me, and sat beside her on the bed. She was on her tummy. Her head rested on a pillow, facing away from me, and her arms were both under the pillow. Her legs looked like she was climbing a ladder—one bent and one fully extended.

I laid beside her, careful not to get too close, and then I drew her sheets and blanket down to her waist. I scratched her back over her shirt.

"Want to talk?" I asked.

She didn't speak, but she did adjust herself, presenting more of her back to me, so I slid my hand under her shirt and scratched, skin on skin. My fingernails glided over every inch of her back. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Her silence surprised me. I expected her to confront me what she'd seen from my closet.

I continued scratching for about ten minutes, and then she drew in a breath and whispered, "I need you to do something for me."

"Huh?"

"Will you tell me if I smell funny...down there?"

"Okay."

Emma rolled onto her back, swinging the fat breasts underneath her tank top into view. The blanket still covered her panties. I watched her hand vanish into her crotch. She drew it back out, moving it toward my face, two fingers extended together. I grabbed her wrist.

"Tell me the truth, please."

I brought her wrist closer until her fingertips lay just under my nose, and I sniffed.

"Well?" she asked, and her eyes were wet and glassy in the darkness.

I nodded, and then I closed my mouth around her fingers and sucked the flavor from them, rolling my tongue between and around them. Emma gasped, and tugged her hand back almost reflexively, but I had a strong grip on it. She relented, watching me.

I sucked each finger individually, and then together one more time before I pulled them from my mouth and let her wrist free. "You're good," I whispered.

"You mean it?"

I nodded.

Then, I head a sound—a short burst, could have been a laugh, could have been a cry. She rolled away from me.

I tucked her back in. "'Night, Em."

"Thank you," she whispered.

***

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Mom, and it was around 9:30am.

"Hey, Mom."

"Good morning, baby." Her voice was stern.

"What's up?"

"I called to make sure you were up and to let you know that you will be handling matters yourself this morning. I'm at work, and Lia is here with me. We will be having a conversation when I get home."

"Okay."

"Very well, I'll check-in with you later. Goodbye then."

"Bye," I said and then hung up.

I texted Lia: "What's going on?"

"Think Mom knows."

"Call you?" I typed.

"Yes. Now good."

I called her.

She answered, saying, "I think she knows because she's been real serious this morning. Told me I was coming to work with her today, and didn't even give me a choice."

"Huh."

"You know what she's like when she's mad."

"Yeah," I said, "What's she got you doing?"

"Grading mid-terms—the multiple choice part."

"Where?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Where in the building?"

"One of the classrooms. Why?"

"Which room?"

"Hang on...C-213, it says."

"I'm coming. I need you. Will you help?"

"Here?"

"Please, Lia."

There was a pause. It felt long. Then, she answered, "Okay, be careful."

I hung up. Emma was still asleep. I took her car keys and left a note.

The Nursing College was in an old brick building with four wings and four stories. Evidently the place used to be a hospital back in the 1980s. Mom's office was on the third floor of the C wing. Lia was in a classroom on the floor below.

I texted her when I parked: "Here."

"All clear," she wrote back.

I went up the stairwell and jogged down the hall. Lia leaned her head out the door and waved me in.

The walls were painted concrete block, and there were three windows facing the outside, all with blinds. The classroom had two doors; the one in front had a sidelight window beside it. There were about 30 old style desks arranged in rows and columns facing a podium with a big smartboard behind it on the wall. In the back of the room, there was a fat desk. Lia's water bottle and several stacks of papers sat upon it.

"Anybody here?" I asked.

"Some professors. Last day of mid-terms was yesterday," she said. "Did you bring a specimen jar?"

I pulled it out of my coat pocket.

She said, "How did you..."

The stairwell doorway closed.

Lia's hand shot up: wait!

Footsteps echoed in the hallways, moving towards us.

"Under the desk. Go!" she hissed.

I ran over and crawled into the space. Lia followed me and sat in the chair, scooting as close to me as possible. I heard Mom walk in the classroom.

"How far along are you, Lia?"

"Finished one section, just started the second."

"I need you to go back and redo all the ones you've finished."

"What?"

"Question 26. I just saw this. I didn't phrase it properly, so the answer could be A or C. Any who answered C, you need to give them credit and adjust their total points."

Lia sighed.

"I'm sorry, dear. My mistake," she said. There was a moment, and then Mom said, "Is that the time?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to call your brother and make sure he's gotten the next sample. Excuse me."

Lia kicked me. Mom was going to call me. My phone!

As quietly as I could, I reached into my pocket and pulled it out. Mom was already calling. Any instant now, the room would echo with my phone's chime.

I stared at the screen, jamming my thumb against the volume button on the side. Down. Down. Down. Vibrate. Silence all.

Done.

The face lit up: "Incoming Call: Mom."

I let it ring in silence and closed my eyes, breathing a soft sigh of relief.

A few seconds later, I heard Mom say, "I'm guessing you're busy now, baby. Call me when you've finished."

She had to have hung up because she spoke to Lia next. "Dear, we should discuss yesterday. I think I know what happened, but I want to hear it from you."

"What?"

"I looked at the sample from yesterday, and I could tell that it wasn't just your brother's semen in there. There was frozen saliva, and I think it was yours."

Lia didn't say anything.

"Did you perform fellatio on your brother? Let him ejaculate in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"I thought so," she uttered. "Why, dear?"

"Why did you do it, Mom?"

I froze, holding my breath.

"Lia! I...," she erupted, but she didn't finish. It was several seconds before Mom calmly said, "That's true. I've used my mouth twice to help your brother ejaculate."

Lia remained silent.

"Dear...this is difficult for me to..." Mom cleared her throat, and then she said, "You're certainly old enough to understand, so I'll be frank. It has been many years since I've been in a sexual relationship. Sometimes, I feel like an old woman whose best days are past. Your brother is a beautiful boy. When I discovered that my body excited him, I felt like a young woman again. I wanted to help him learn, and I felt sexy because he wanted to learn from me." She paused for a moment, and then I heard her sigh and say, "I should also admit to you that I enjoy giving a man pleasure with my mouth."

"Okay," Lia muttered.

"What about you, dear?"

"I wanted to know what it was like. I wanted to learn."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes. I liked how his erection felt in my mouth. I liked it when he ejaculated."

"It's a special feeling to bring a man pleasure that way, isn't it, dear?"

"Yes."

"Has he touched you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me, dear."

"I asked him how you had helped him, and he told me about the kissing and licking. So, I let him do it to me."

"On your bottom?"

"Yes."

"Our bottoms do excite him."

"I know."

"Has he asked or tried to mount you that way?"

"In my bottom? No."

"Have you allowed him access to your vagina?" Mom asked.

"Not with his penis."

"So, he's touched you there?"

"Yes."

"Given you cunnilingus?"

"Yes."

Mom sighed. "I don't know what to say to you, Lia. I certainly cannot blame you for doing many of the same things that I have done."

Lia didn't respond.

"Is Emma aware of what's been happening?"

"I don't think so," Lia answered.

"That's something I need to consider. I do not like the idea of secrets."

Lia didn't speak for a beat, and then she asked, "Mom, did you let him give you cunnilingus?"

"No, dear, but he tried."

"Mom, is it wrong that I want to learn and help?"

"No, I want to help him, too."

"Is it wrong if it's about learning for us? Teaching for you?"

"No," she said, "No, it isn't. But, it becomes wrong when those things are gone—when it is purely about sexual gratification or if it develops into romantic love, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Do you forgive me?" Mom asked.

"Yes."

"And I forgive you, too."

"Thanks, Mom," she said, and a moment afterwards, she asked, "So is it okay for us to keep helping him? Keep learning and teaching?"

"For now, yes."

"Okay."

"I'm going to get back to work. Please don't forget to revise those completed exams for question 26."

"Okay."

Mom left, closing the door behind her. I listened to her footfalls on the floor. When the door to the stairwell closed, Lia pushed her chair back, and I emerged.

"That was close," she said.

"Go lock the door."

When she came back, I gestured for her to sit down. I put my hands on her thighs, rubbing them through her jeans.

"We need to get your sample," she added.

I unbuttoned her jeans and tugged on them. She continued sitting, so I lifted her to her feet.

"Do we even have time for this? Shouldn't I be helping you?" she asked.

I turned her around and pulled her pants down to her ankles, and then I spun the office chair sideways and put Lia's stomach over the seat.

Lia craned around to look back at me, waiting for an answer, but I was staring at her vagina and her bottom.

I leaned close and smelled them, and then I began to lick her, everywhere. Her crotch was sultry, and the taste of her vagina was tangy and salty. My penis throbbed against the seams of my jeans.

Lia made soft little sounds of pleasure. Soon, I tasted her fluids. At first, I lapped them up. Not long after, I began spreading her wetness all along her crotch with my tongue, from her pubic hairs to her anus.

I drew back and pushed my middle finger into her vagina a few times, and then, after drawing it out, I nuzzled in between her labia until my lips found her clitoris. I kissed and pinched it a few times, and then I drew small circles around it with the tip of my tongue.

Lia's moans sounded muffled, as if she were covering her mouth. I stopped.

"Lia, can I put a finger in your bottom?"

She didn't reply. I saw her head nod up and down.

I pushed my middle finger against her anus and wiggled it inside her to the first knuckle.

Lia grunted, and I drew back to see her. She was biting down on her forearm, moaning into her shirt sleeve. I watched my middle finger sink deeply into her bottom. I drew it back, and then began plunging it into her. She sang into her arm.

I dug into her crotch with my nose until I, again, revealed her clitoris, and then I made out with it. Not long after, I felt Lia gyrating her crotch against my face.

Her orgasm struck suddenly, and I weathered her fierce, wrenching contortions, hugging firmly around her legs with my one free arm. When the muffled screams ceased, I drew back and pulled my finger out from her anus. I opened my trousers, withdrew my penis, and pulled the rolling chair towards me until my erection rode up her bottom and my testicles pressed firmly into the little hairs covering Lia's wet vagina.

I humped her.

After several thrusts, Lia said, "We should get your sample."

"I want to see again."

I pointed my erection at her vagina, letting go when the tip was nestled inside her slit.

Lia moaned.

"Let me push it in just a little."

She nodded, wheezing softly.

I pushed with my hips, and the head of my penis inched into Lia's vagina. A shock wave of pleasure rushed from our connection and spread through my body. I felt lightheaded. I held there, despite the almost irresistible urge to sink my erection completely inside her.

"Oh!" Lia cried. "Oh, that's going to hurt!"

I pulled it out, and collapsed on top of her. "Too good, Lia. It's too perfect."

"Oh," Lia moaned. "Oh, my."

I pushed myself off of her and looked at her hefty butt. My erection pointed directly into it.

"Are you going to see again on my bottom?" she asked warily.

"I want to."

"Please don't hurt me."

The head of my erection pushed up against the dark line of her bottom, and I stopped.

I wouldn't be able to stop myself once the tip was in. If it were anything like her vagina, I wouldn't hold back. I couldn't stop myself twice.

I sat on my heels, and then I spun the seat of the chair around until she was facing me.

She looked at me and nodded.

I sat up. Lia opened her mouth, and I pushed my penis into it. I gasped, "Uh, that feels so good, Lia."

She took my hands and put them on either side of her head. Then, she drew off and said, "Make love to my mouth."

I held her head, and I began to gently thrust through her lips and over her tongue. Only the tip was inside at first.

I said, "More," and she hummed.

I pushed deeper, just past the tip. I felt her saliva coating it.

When I drew back, I said, "More, Lia." She hummed again, slurping.

I fed it back in, giving her the head and a few inches past it. She took it.

"Please, Lia. More." She whimpered and nodded. I felt a small line of drool slide down to my balls.

Every bit more she took lifted me higher, ushered me closer to the end. I drove through her lips, gradually adding depth. The tip nudged against the back of her throat.

She hummed in alarm, and I pulled back just slightly. Two more beads of saliva escaped through her lips and ran over my scrotum. I held in place, relishing the warmth and wetness. Then, I did as she asked; I made love to her mouth.

Soon, my grunts accompanied every thrust. Lia filled the room with the sound of sucking, slurping, and smacking. When I wasn't grunting, I was telling her how good it felt.

Then, my stomach clenched, and I bent towards her, crippled with pleasure and spilling my orgasm inside of her.

At the end, I milked the final drops into her, and then pulled out. Quickly, I spun around, reached for the cup and unscrewed the lid. She squeaked when I handed it to her, and she moaned as my semen gushed through her lips and filled the cup.

Finished, she suddenly groaned, "Oh, no."

"What?"

"What if Mom looks again?"

"Huh?"

Lia explained, "If she looks at this cup in the freezer and sees my saliva mixed in with your semen again..."

"Oh, no."

"Yes. What should we do?" she asked.

"Let me see it." She handed it to me, and I looked. I swirled it around. "I don't know."

She had climbed off the chair and pulled up her pants. She reached for the cup, and I gave it to her. She looked closely, and then dipped her tongue into it in a few places. She rotated the cup, tilted it, and then, pursing her lips, sucked some of the excess fluids into her mouth. I watched her swallow it, and then she looked at me and shrugged. "I think that's the best I can do," she said, wiping her bottom lip with her sleeve. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I like how wet your mouth is."

She smiled.

"What if we mixed it with a finger—hid it a little better," I offered.

She stuck her finger in the cup and stirred. When she drew it out, she wiped it off on the edge, and then sucked her fingertip clean.

"Lia, does my semen taste..."

"I like it."

I took the jar, screwed on the lid, and pulled up my pants. "I should get home, put this in the freezer."

"I know."

"See you, Lia."

"Bye."

I peeked out the door. All was clear. I went home.

Emma wasn't too upset that I'd taken her car because I filled it with gas on the way home. She kissed me and said, "Wish me luck."

I did, not really knowing what for. She took her purse and walked out the front door.

***

Mom called me into her room when she came home with Lia that afternoon.

"I understand what's been happening with you and Lia, and I want you to know that I'm concerned."

I glanced up at her.

"What you choose to do together must be about helping you provide these samples, first and foremost. Do you understand?"

"Yeah."

"Second, if there are opportunities to learn in the midst of providing your samples, then I may permit you to continue."

I nodded.

"But!" she declared, raising a finger. "But, this must never, ever be simply about giving each other sexual pleasure, is that understood?"

"Yes."

"And you will not—absolutely will not—engage in sexual intercourse. It would be wrong. Not just wrong, but you may very well be fertile, and we cannot risk you impregnating your sister."

"I know."

"Good," she said, and then she walked a small circle, biting on one of her nails. Suddenly, she stopped and, not even looking at me, said, "I suppose Lia can help you with the rest of your samples, if that's what you'd like. She is a younger woman and more suited to you." Not once looking at me, she waited for my response.

"I want you to help me."

She faced me. "Hmm? I didn't hear you, baby."

"I want your help, Mom. Please don't stop."

She quickly turned away from me. Her back rose and fell, and from behind, it looked like she'd crossed her hands over her heart. She cleared her throat and said, "That's...that would be fine. Tomorrow, I'll finish my grading and come home in the morning to help you. You may go, baby."

I waited a moment, wondering if something was the matter.

"I'll be down in a few minutes to make supper. Go ahead," she said.

I left.

Mom glowed at dinner, free with her laughter and eager to talk and tell stories about some of the silly answers on her exams.

Emma was sullen, but when I once caught her eye, she gave me a tentative smile.