Twenty Years to Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torrie was as close to heaven as she could remember being. Her tongue was running circles inside Rachel's pussy, and Rachel had her friend's hair wrapped up in her fingers. All the while, Janine pounded into her without mercy or pause. Isabel and Jessie knelt on either side of Rachel and began licking her nipples and her generous cleavage.

Rachel held on even tighter as she began to cum, and she put everything she had into that orgasm. Her breasts quivered, her abdominal muscles clenched and her back arched. Soon, the cum was actually dripping off of Torrie's face.

"My, that was a dandy," Isabel said. Then she and Jessie pulled Rachel out from under Torrie's face. Torrie was left lying on her stomach while getting drilled from behind by Janine, and all she could do was take it.

Just like before, Torrie's captors began taking turns. As Rachel slipped into a harness of her own, Janine pulled out of Torrie's box. As Torrie began squirming around on the floor like an inchworm, Jessie pounced on her upturned backside and slid an eight-inch strap-on dildo into Torrie's pussy. Jessie grabbed the back of Torrie's hair and pulled her head upright as she fucked the captive girl. She fucked Torrie for several minutes, then pulled away. The three other captors let Torrie crawl around for a minute before Rachel took her turn.

As Rachel pushed her eight-inch, flesh colored toy into her best friend's cunt, she also lay her bodyweight down onto Torrie's back. Torrie was pinned flat against the ground, and Rachel started pumping her hips. "Tell me you like it," Rachel whispered into Torrie's ear.

"I like it," Torrie replied, groaning into the carpet.

"Tell me you love it!"

"I love it! Please, fuck me harder!"

Rachel braced herself with her arms and started humping harder. Every time she pounded into Torrie's body, the pink-haired girl moved a little across the carpet. She grunted when Rachel filled her box with plastic cock, and she whimpered when Rachel took the toy out.

"Please fuck me," Torrie whimpered.

Rachel was grinning. "What a whore! I thought that maybe the girls were exaggerating, but you really are a slut now, aren't you?" She plunged the dildo into Torrie's depths again, listening to the girl's contented sigh. But then she pulled out again. Rachel wandered around and got on all fours in front of Torrie, giving the captive girl a side profile. And Isabel knelt behind her, a mammoth ten-inch dildo dangling from her harness. She pushed the head of the device into the gap underneath Rachel's harness and then looked at Torrie.

"I'll bet you wish you could do this," she asked. "I bet you'd like to fuck Rachel like this. Or maybe you would just like to have this big fucking dick in your pussy. But it isn't your time . . . yet." With that, she pushed all ten inches into Rachel's willing body. It was a bit of a rush for the part-time dominatrix. She hadn't really been this sexually involved with anyone except Torrie in a long time, but she knew this would drive her girlfriend crazy. She reached around and grabbed Rachel's heavy tits and began to fuck her.

Rachel was experience pleasure she had never imagined before. This was the type of "being filled" that she liked. And Isabel knew how to operate that thing. She wasn't hurrying. She was just satisfying Rachel's carnal cravings. Her pussy was stretched to try and handle that big plastic toy. She thought back to that night at Dark Eden when she had been fucked senseless by Mr. X. That was how she felt tonight.

Torrie was in an entirely new type of agony. It wasn't physical pain. Rather, it stemmed from unfulfilled desire. She wanted to be the one penetrating Rachel . . . or was it to be penetrated by Rachel? Or maybe to be taken by Isabel? She couldn't make up her mind. She found herself humping the carpet, wishing to be part of what was in front of her. It was beautiful really . . . two voluptuous women coupled like that. Isabel's white skin contrasting with Rachel's ebony skin . . . Isabel's large breasts pressed into Rachel's back while gripping that woman's enormous melons.

"Girls," Isabel said to Jessie and Janine, "why don't you 'take care' of our pet here," Isabel said.

Jessie lay on her back while Janine hauled Torrie's carcass on top of her. The two free girls managed to get Jessie's strap-on cock fitted snugly into Torrie's pussy. Then Torrie felt the cold touch of a lubricated cock pressing against her back door as Janine began the slow violation of Torrie's ass.

"Oh God!" Torrie squeaked as her sphincter began to slowly expand. She felt every agonizingly-slow inch push its way into her backdoor. And Jessie just lay underneath her, smiling as the pressure of having both her openings filled almost overwhelmed Torrie. Her legs were spread, her knees were splayed and her feet were trying to hook onto Jessie's legs just above the knees. Her asshole started to relax and Janine slid the rest of the way in. Then the two women began to fuck their captive. Janine had more leverage and therefore was doing most of the work, but she didn't mind. Neither did Jessie. Just watching the expressions on Torrie's face was worth it. Because when Isabel had laid the entire plan out to them, they had all understood that tonight was about satisfying Torrie's every need, secret or otherwise.

"Take that cock, bitch!" Janine said, getting further into the spirit of things as she grabbed Torrie's hair and fucked her harder in her perfect little ass. Janine had admired those firm cheeks since the two of them had met, and she was delighted to get a chance to split them in half. Meanwhile, Jessie had started sucking on Torrie's neck, but managed to also reach around and grab Torrie's aforementioned butt cheeks and keep them spread for Janine.

"Thank them for treating you like a piece of meat," Isabel ordered of her slave. Isabel was licking her lips at the sight.

"Thank you for treating me like a piece of meat," Torrie grunted. "My ass and pussy are so full."

"Good girl," Isabel said. She turned Rachel a little bit and had the black girl scoot a little closer to the Torrie sandwich. "As a reward, you can suck on Rachel's tits."

Rachel picked up one hand and used it to cup her breast, offering that warm, dark flesh to Torrie's lips. Torrie didn't waste a second, engulfing that touch nipple in her lips and sucking on it like a calf looking for some milk.

"She just can't get enough, can she?" Rachel asked as Torrie suckled at her breast.

"Why don't we see how much she can take?" Janine asked, fucking Torrie's ass even harder.

Isabel just watched as her girlfriend was encompassed in fertile female flesh. She never stopped fucking Rachel, but her mind was always on Torrie. She had planned on giving her slave a birthday she would never forget, and it seemed to be working. She grabbed Rachel's hips and really laid into her, and she quickly had Rachel moaning like a banshee.

Torrie had endured as much as she could stand. She hunched her back, then tried to arch it. Every muscle in her body tensed up and her pussy and asshole clamped down, and Torrie had an apocalyptic orgasm.

"I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!" she shrieked.

"That was a wet one!" Jessie exclaimed as she felt her hips drenched in Torrie's fluids.

Torrie wasn't the only one cumming. Rachel was biting her bottom lip as a final penetration by Isabel's enormous dildo caused the black girl to climax. She was able to stop her body from falling to the ground, but only barely. Isabel pulled out, and Rachel felt uncomfortably empty.

"I believe it's our turn," Isabel said. Janine pulled out of Torrie's ass and then pulled her off of Jessie. As Isabel lay down on her back, that massive dildo pointed towards the ceiling, Jessie and Janine pulled the submissive's body on top her mistress's. They lowered Torrie's helpless form onto that thick plastic cock and left her there.

"So big," Torrie moaned just before Isabel kissed her. Then Torrie felt her girlfriend spreading Torrie's ass cheeks. Then Rachel took her turn. After lubing up her strap-on toy, she took Janine's place in Torrie's backside. And Torrie was in heaven! Her girlfriend was beneath her, her best friend above her, and Torrie was helpless to stop them.

"But you're taking it, aren't you? You fucking slut! You serve one purpose, and that is to provide pleasure to your betters!" Isabel said, humping her hips upward and filling Torrie's aching pussy with ten inches of joy.

"And I thought that I was easy," Rachel said, ramming her slightly smaller toy into Torrie's gaping asshole. She remembered fondly the first time she had been double-penetrated like this, so she understood the kind of pleasure that Torrie must be feeling.

"I'm so dirty," Torrie whispered into Isabel's ear. "I'm such a nasty girl," she added.

Isabel kissed her. It was satisfying to hear a woman who could quote anything that Shakespeare ever wrote reduced to such a primal state. "Yes, you are," she replied quietly. "But you're MY dirty, nasty girl."

Jessie removed her strap-on harness, got on all fours and then backed up to the pile of femininity. Much to her pleasure, she felt Isabel's tongue work its way into her pussy, Torrie was rimming her asshole and Rachel gently bit the girl's ass flesh. Janine positioned herself on the other side of the pile and plunged her plastic cock in Rachel's unsuspecting ass.

"Fuck!" Rachel said, freezing in place as her sphincter adjusted.

Isabel temporarily picked up the slack, humping with her hips and driving her fake dick into Torrie's incredibly tight sex-hole. She kept licking Jessie's pussy too. She didn't get to go down on Torrie nearly as often as she'd like, so she was worried her skills might be a little rusty. If Jessie's groaning was any indication, she needn't have worried.

Torrie was sweating like a pig in her PVC straightjacket. She was slick from sweat from her forehead to her feet, her cum was still trickling down her thighs and all she could do is hope it never ended.

"All right," Rachel said, glancing over her shoulder at Janine and smiling. Her ass had suitably relaxed and she was able to get back to business. She shoved deep into Torrie's behind while Janine stayed where she was. Then as Rachel pulled out of Torrie, she impaled herself further on Janine. Janine just grabbed Rachel's tits and enjoyed the ride.

The room was filled with sound of flesh slapping against flesh and the crinkling of Torrie's PVC garment. Intermixed were assorted grunts, whines and moans, and the air was thick with the smell of sex.

The combined attentions of Rachel, Torrie and Isabel quickly had Jessie cumming up a storm, and Isabel was the recipient of the majority of the dancer's girl-jizz before Jessie crawled away.

'Yep,' Isabel thought. 'I've still got it!'

Rachel pulled out of Torrie's asshole and she and Janine backed away so that Janine could sodomize the black girl separately. Rachel was fingering her pussy as rapidly as she could, trying to bring about some much-needed relief. Her masturbation had become frenzied, but it was difficult to really get to business around the openings in the strap-on. But she did the best she could.

Torrie was left with only Isabel to pleasure her, but that was enough. Isabel rolled her girlfriend onto her back, got between her legs and started to give her a proper fucking. Torrie wrapped her legs around her mistress's hips and just took it. It was a little uncomfortable for her, as her arms were still pinned between her back and the ground, but the pain was more than worth the pleasure.

Rachel found herself unable to hold back the dam anymore and her juices burst outward as Janine railed against her round behind. While Janine had a death-grip on her tits, Rachel trembled and quivered as her body succumbed to sexual ecstasy.

Isabel's eyes were locked on Torrie's. As she pounded the enormous dildo home until its latex testicles were resting on Torrie's skin, she whispered, "Happy birthday, lovergirl!" With one more thrust, Torrie began to cum. And Isabel kissed her the entire way through the orgasm. And the other girl's began to applaud.

"I love you," Torrie whispered, smiling and exhausted.

"I love you too," Isabel returned quietly. Then, more loudly, "But I have one last . . . gift . . . for you. Girls?" she said, looking at her compatriots.

Torrie was hauled to her feet and bent over the sofa. Isabel walked into the bedroom and returned with a latex-covered paddle.

"Let's see," Isabel mused, "you're twenty-three now . . . and with one to grow on . . . that makes twenty-four. That will be six strokes apiece. Did you really think that the birthday girl WASN'T going to get her spanking?"

Torrie spread her legs and wiggled her ass, anxious to get her "present" underway.

Janine went first, leveling six quick and light swings against Torrie's backside. Jessie's swings were harder, but she also gave the offended cheek a quick kiss between swings. Rachel hit a little harder than she probably should have, but Torrie seemed not to care. But as usual, Isabel spanked her just right . . . long, even strokes with just the right amount of strength behind them. And Isabel plunging that big dildo into Torrie's box and fucking her to another orgasm as the other girls looked on was the icing on the cake.

---------- ------------------

Half an hour later . . .

---------- ------------------

Isabel had been wearing a bathrobe when she escorted the other girls to the door. They were all smiling from ear to ear. Rachel promised to swing by the next day and take Torrie to the beach until Isabel could get out of work. Then Isabel went back inside and shirked her robe, revealing her naked body underneath. She walked into the bathroom where Torrie was soaking in the tub and slid into the water next to her.

"So," she said, giving Torrie a kiss, "did you have a good birthday?"

"Mmh," Torrie groaned, settling against Isabel's body. "I got lingerie, some vintage books, a few gift cards and then I got laid. I'd call that a pretty good day."

Isabel sighed. "I wish I didn't half to work tomorrow. I'd rather just lounge in bed for a day."

"Maybe Saturday?" Torrie suggested.

"Maybe. Didn't you want to go to that book festival though?"

"The festival goes all day. You could sleep in . . . I could bring you breakfast in bed," Torrie added, kissing her mistress on the side of the face.

"Always ready to serve," Isabel said.

"You and Rachel looked HOT tonight, by the way," Torrie said.

"She's coming along nicely. Wait until she gets that 'invitation' from Mr. X, though." Isabel was privy to some information that Rachel wasn't. Mr. X's wife had taken a fancy to the dark-skinned beauty on her one and only trip to Dark Eden, and Rachel was going to be getting a most interesting offer.

"I wish we could go," Torrie set petulantly. But being a patient of Mr. X, who was also her psychiatrist, meant that she couldn't participate in any kind of sexual activity involving him, and Isabel wasn't going anywhere without Torrie.

"Don't worry," Isabel said knowingly. "I'm sure we'll find a way of passing the time," she added.

"I knew I could count on you!" Torrie said, resting her head on her lover's shoulder.

------------ ----------------

A few days later . . .

------------ ----------------

"Hey Rachel," Torrie muttered, her hands supporting her chin as she leaned on the sales counter at Victoria's secret. She normally didn't mind her job, but it had been a VERY slow day.

"Hey. You need a ride home?"

"Yeah. Isabel is meeting with some possible investors for the extension, so I'm kinda on my own tonight."

"Not anymore," Rachel said. "Lock up and let's go get drunk."

"Nah. I'm not drinking anymore. Wanna go catch a flick?"

Rachel looked perplexed. "Sure. But why aren't you drinking anymore?"

"Dude, I stopped months ago. No more smoking and no more alcohol, mostly because of my meds."

"Didn't you drink when we went to the strip club that one time?"

"No, that was you."

"Oh yeah." Rachel hung out while Torrie closed out the register and locked up. "I've got a question for you," Rachel said as they walked out to Rachel's car. "I got a weird message from YOUR psychiatrist ask ME if I might like to attend his anniversary party at his house. What the fuck is that about?"

"Didn't you call him back?" Torrie was smiling. "I think you impressed him that night. And I guess you REALLY impressed his wife."

"Bitch, I ain't into that shit!" Rachel replied. "Well, not completely. I mean . . . it's fun and all to do the whole handcuff thing every now and then . . . especially if you're on top, but I ain't lookin' to be someone's slave! That's your area of expertise."

"I don't think he's looking for anything permanent. From what I've heard, his 'anniversary parties' are pretty wild. He sent an invitation to Isabel, but she won't go without me and I can't go . . ."

"Yeah, yeah. Because he's your doctor and having sex with him in any way would be unethical. But I'm not even a member!"

"He's having it at his house, so he can invite whoever the hell he wants. Hey, just call him. Tell him you're not interested or what you're concerned about. You can figure out if it might be something you'd like to do."

"Not a bad idea. I've enjoyed the girl-sex recently, but I could REALLY use a REAL cock right about now."

"You could always call Frank," Torrie said pointedly.

Rachel stopped and looked at one of the parking lot's lamps. "I know. I miss him. But even at the party . . . things just felt weird. Our whole relationship got so screwed up after I got kicked out of the house . . . "

"Sorry, I didn't mean to drag up that shit. It's just . . . I liked you two together, even though I was the only one who knew about you until the shit hit the fan." Torrie hugged her friend's shoulders, taking an opportunity to look down Rachel's shirt. 'God, I'm such a horn-dog,' she thought.

"Stop staring at my tits," Rachel said, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, I'll . . . I guess I'll give Mr. X a call tomorrow. See if I can straighten this out. Damn it girl, hanging out with you recently is like a fuckin' aphrodisiac! How can you stand being so . . . horny all the time?"

"Easy. I got me a woman that likes me this way!" Torrie strutted over to the car with a decadent sway in her hips. "So, what'cha wanna go see?"

--------------- ------------

The next day . . .

--------------- ------------

"So, I don't have to do anything more than that, and I won't get injured or anything?" Rachel asked. On the other end of the line, she heard a chuckle.

"You have my word," came Mr. X's voice. "That night in the club was about letting go. You don't have the mindset to be a sex slave. You are just an . . . amorous . . . young woman. Since I would be your sponsor for the evening and because it's my event, you will be completely safe. Well, as 'safe' as you choose to be." There was a pause. "If it would make you more comfortable, you could bring someone with you. It couldn't be Torrie obviously . . ."

"I understand." Rachel stopped and thought about it. "Actually, that would be nice. I have an idea of who I could ask. I'll just have to see if he'll go for it."

"Just let me know by Saturday," Mr. X said, then he hung up.

-------------- ----------

That evening . . .

-------------- ----------

"You asked Frank?" Torrie said, a slight smile on her face. Rachel had come by the apartment to talk about Mr. X's offer and apparently her best friend had extended an "olive branch" to Frank. She wanted him to watch her back(side) at this anniversary celebration.

"Yeah, I miss him. And I do trust him so . . . you know. I'm actually lookin' forward to this now." Rachel looked at the coffee table where a number of drawings were situated. Torrie and Isabel had been hunched over them when Rachel arrived. "So, you gonna talk to Mr. X about these?"