Twenty Years to Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's mind was ablaze with lust. She called one of the other savages over and told him to lie on his back. After he had done so, she ordered that the prisoner be flipped over on top of him. Two of the other men grabbed her and put her on top of the first savage, shoving her pussy down onto his cock. She squealed as her pussy was filled with his warm staff, but Rachel wasn't done with her. She had the two men that had repositioned Laura grab her arms and hold them straight out, while the fourth man went back to slamming his dick down the captive's throat. His balls were swinging in the breeze as his thick dick stretch Laura's mouth. The captive was using her tongue on the soft underside of his prick to encourage him to go faster.

Rachel had another idea as well. She took her cock-spear and placed the head at the woman's now-exposed backside and pushed the head of it into her sphincter. Laura almost screamed into the cock in her mouth, and that man pulled out before she bit into anything important. Rachel's penetration was slow but methodical, and she actually got to watch as inch after inch disappeared into Laura's backdoor.

This was something that Laura hadn't expected, but found herself enjoying greatly. She wondered if her husband might find ways of incorporating Rachel into their games more often. She would find a way of subtly dropping a hint. While she may be a sex slave, she was still a fairly intelligent woman who generally got what she wanted.

Rachel continued to thrust away with the spear, enjoying the sight of Laura's asshole stretching as it tried to accommodate the weapon. As soon as she was accustomed to it, the man in front of Laura put his dick back in her mouth and started to pump again.

It wasn't long before Laura was hit by a monumental orgasm. Mr. X watched as his wife's body trembled and she groaned with a mouth full of big black dick. He was getting hard again just watching. She was in her element now . . . on her knees and providing pleasure.

With his cock at full staff again, Mr. X walked around behind Rachel and grabbed her hips. She spread her legs, but kept thrusting her spear into Laura's ass. She cooed as Mr. X sunk all twelve inches of wholesome white meat into her pink pussy. He wrapped an arm around her waist and another around her chest, fondling her titanic tits as he fucked her. Her box was so snug around his member that he knew that even though it was his second time, he probably wouldn't last long inside her if he didn't pay attention.

"Switch off," Rachel ordered, and the four male savages obeyed. The one in her mouth pulled out and grabbed an arm so that one of his friends might have a turn in that hungry maw. The woman's lips were sore, but she would never complain. Rachel's own thrusting was slightly less vigorous, as she was distracted by the incredible pressure being exerted on her vaginal walls by Mr. X's enormous cock. She wanted to cum on that cock so badly that it almost hurt. Finally she dropped the spear. "You, fuck her ass," she said to one of the men holding Laura's arms. "And you, get over here," she told the other. As one black savage sank eight inches of ebony pole into Laura's ass, the other found his nine inches swallowed by Rachel's mouth. Rachel reached around and grabbed his muscular ass, pulling on it and setting the tempo for the blowjob while Mr. X fucked her from behind. 'I'm as slutty as Torrie is,' she thought.

Meanwhile, Laura Smythe was in the process of getting a hefty load of baby-batter deposited in her womb. The black man she had been riding for a while thrust his meat as far in as he could get it and shot his load. When his two friends pulled the white woman off of him, some of his seed dripped out of her pussy. She intensified her sucking on the dick in her mouth, wanting another load of jizz. The dull pain ebbing in her backside was making her even more horny.

Rachel noticed that Laura had a vacancy, and reluctantly sent the recipient of Rachel's oral attentions back over to fill it. After a few minor repositionings, Mrs. Smythe was taking it in all three holes again, while Rachel was content with the enormous shlong in her cunt. She glanced around at the throng of flesh in the room. Masters and mistresses were fucking every slave they could find in every whole and in every combination imaginable. And in the back of the room, she saw Frank.

Frank had managed to get Pet off twice with his tongue while she slowly had nursed his dick back to health. Once hard again, he sat in the chair and had her sit in his lap, facing away while bracing herself with her hands on his shoulders and her feet on his knees. She sunk onto his dick and started to bounce up and down. All Frank had to do was enjoy the ride.

Laura's attentions had finally achieved positive results. The man she was sucking on lost control and dumped his spunk onto her tongue, and it was a good load indeed. She couldn't even swallow it all and was forced to let some of it leak out of her mouth. And the man in her ass wasn't far behind. He groaned, grabbed her hips and shot his jizz into her bowels. Laura herself began to climax again, and the pressure exerted by her pussy caused her third captor to deposit his seed.

"I want her," Rachel said, staring at the naked and cum-filled woman lying on the floor in front of her. Rachel pulled away from Mr. X and flipped his wife onto her back. She promptly knelt on either side of Laura's face and lowered her sex to the woman's still willing lips. Mr. X walked over, positioned himself between his wife's legs and thrust himself inside. Rachel squirmed and wiggled as the captive's tongue slid inside her cunt. It didn't take long before the dark-skinned woman was cumming on Laura's face, particularly after the pounding her pussy had taken with Mr. X's generous equipment. But even as her pussy quivered and her spendings dropped, she remained seated on Laura's face a while longer.

As the two of them fucked Laura, a few other males wandered over. Some were masters while others were slaves being ordered by their own masters. All of them had rigid erections that they began to stroke. And one by one, the shot their cream onto Laura's helpless body. As the last of them finished cumming on her body, her husband filled her warm sex with another load of his own. That left Rachel sitting astride her face, demanding satisfaction.

At the back of the room, Frank had decided he wanted something besides Pet's incredibly tight pussy. He wanted to complete the tour of her body, so he waited until she pulled up off of him, moved his cock a bit and had her sink her ass onto it. Not only did Pet not mind, she sank quickly and began to bounce even harder than before.

"In case you were wondering," she grunted, "I am a total ass slut."

"Where have you been all my life?" he responded, grabbing her hips and going to town. "What's your real name, by the way? If you don't mind my asking?"

She turned and smiled at him, even as she filled her ass with his dick. She seemed to be blushing. "Actually, it IS Pet. My parents were hippies who just missed the sixties by a couple decades. Now please fuck me," she pleaded. She started playing with herself as he reamed her, lifting one hand to rub small circles around her clit.

Pet wasn't the only one with clits on her mind. Laura was sucking on Rachel's clit like it was going out of style. Her tongue was licking deep into that pink crevice as well, and Rachel's sexy musk was almost overpowering the captive's senses. Rachel had grabbed Laura's nipples and was using them to hold on for dear life. This woman had many years of skill, and Rachel was getting every trick the woman knew. As she rode Laura's face, Mr. X was talking with a few guests. Slowly, a line began to form between Laura's legs. The first guy stuck his dick in her and when balls to the wall until he came inside her, as did the second guy. Girls just ate Laura for a little bit before giving up their places in line.

Rachel felt a stirring in her lower abdomen that could only mean one thing. She sank down until Laura's mouth was completely submerged in Rachel's opening, then the black girl came all over her captive's face.

"Oh, that was fucking good," Rachel said as Mr. X helped her to her feet.

Mr. X looked down as his wife continued to be used as a sex toy for his other guests. "I'm very glad you came . . . in every sense of the word. I think she would enjoy getting to see you again," he added with a knowing wink.

Rachel smiled. "As long as YOU realize that I'm just a slut and not a slave, I think something can be worked out."

"Well put," he said.

"But for now," Rachel murmured, looked at the back of the room where Frank was still filling Pet's ass with his cock, "there's something I need to do." Rachel wandered towards the couple, who were oblivious to her presence until she knelt in front of them. Pet's sweat covered face looked down with confusion, but she smiled as Rachel began to lick Pet's swollen outer labia.

"Good grief Rachel," Frank said with surprise when he noticed what was going on. She hadn't been lying! Rachel was actually eating pussy and apparently enjoying it!

Rachel was doing just that. Pet's cunt was so inviting that Rachel was quite content to explore it. She mostly just pushed her tongue against Pet's clit and began to move it in small circles, but she also made a few deep passes, and even licked around the girl's asshole as it tried to clamp down on Frank's dick. Rachel missed being this close to Frank. She missed his friendship and his humor as much as she missed his cock. Maybe this could be the beginning of something new for them . . . something better. As long as they were honest with each other and the person they were with, things might just work out. Rachel smiled, then wrapped her lips around one of Frank's balls while he was buried in Pet's backside. She didn't want Pet to feel left out, so she shoved her thumbs into the girl's warm box and began to stretch and toy with that particular opening.

Pet's mind exploded and she started to cum by the gallon. "Fuck yeah! Please eat me some more?" she whined.

Rachel grinned and started licking up the slot. All the way through Pet's orgasm, she sent her tongue deep and kept going even after Pet had stopped cumming. Frank had stopped thrusting during the orgasm, but he also started up again. He had cocked his head to the side so he could watch Rachel's pink tongue lashing out at Pet's pink pussy, and he found himself wishing that he had a camera.

Frank moaned. He waited until Pet was on an upstroke, then pulled his cock out of her bum and pointed it at Rachel's face just before he shot another load. He cum came spitting out, splattering against the black girl's chin and neck, then dribbled down onto her tits.

Pet leapt off of Frank's lap and began to lick his cum off Rachel's body. Rachel was surprised but found the girl's cleaning efforts to be quite pleasant in their own right. And when she was done licking up all of Frank's discarded jizz, Pet kissed Rachel on the lips, letting Rachel suck some of the man-juice out of her mouth.

"That was intense," she said, almost at a whisper.

"Sorry," Pet said, suddenly a bit embarrassed. "I should have asked first."

"Quite all right," Rachel said. Both women sat down on Frank's knees and cuddled up against his chest.

"This most DEFINITELY does NOT suck," Frank said. The three of them watched as other guest finished off their respective trysts or continued to fuck Laura Smythe. By the time the evening was over, Laura could barely move and had to be helped up to the master bedroom by Mr. X and Pet. Pet quickly wandered back down stairs as all the guests began to leave.

"My employer wishes to thank both of you for attending," Pet said.

"No problem," Rachel said. "That was fuckin' awesome!"

"I . . . am actually speechless for the first time . . . ever," Frank said with a quizzical look on his face.

Pet beamed. "Uhm, just so you both know, I'm not really . . . seeing anyone. I mean, sometimes I fuck Mr. X or the mistress, but that's just part of the game. So if you two are every looking for a third . . ."

Rachel steeled herself, stepped forward and kissed the girl, grabbing her ass in the process. After a few heated moments, she stepped back. "I think we'd like that," she said, glancing at Frank and then kissing him as well. It felt good to do that again.

------------------- ---------------

A couple of days later . . .

------------------- ---------------

Isabel and Torrie were lounging on their apartment's balcony. Torrie was lying stomach first on the beat-up old sofa they had out there, her head resting on Isabel's thigh. Her butt was a bit tender from the incredible spanking she had just received as her reward for completing her designs ahead of their scheduled meeting with Mr. X. Isabel was stroking her girlfriend's hair, slightly exhausted after having been eaten to several orgasms after the spanking.

"It's so amazing," Torrie said wistfully, staring up at the stars.

"What is?"

"Everything. You . . . this life . . . but mostly you."

Isabel smiled, leaned in and kissed Torrie on the back of the neck. "Not that I mind, but what makes you say that?"

"It's just . . . it wasn't even a year ago that I was sitting in a dead-end job, waiting . . . waiting to die."

Isabel stroked her lover's back. "That wasn't your fault and you know it."

"I know, but it doesn't change how I felt. Now . . . "

"Now what?"

"Now I do care. About you, my friends, my parents, my mind . . . and I care about me. I want to be happy all the time, and you do that for me," Torrie finished.

"We do that for each other," Isabel said. "Because of you, I get to be me. I don't have to pretend to be something I'm not for the first time in my life. I like who I am with you." She gripped Torrie's tender ass. "And I like who you are with me."

"It's funny. Jeremy has settled down . . . apparently . . . to be with just one girl. Rachel is sleeping with girls now, as well as with Frank, my psychiatrist, his wife and his maid, and it all seems normal to me. What a completely bizarre group we are." Torrie kissed Isabel's hand. "I don't want it to end. I don't think it will," she added hurriedly, "but . . ."

"But nothing," Isabel said. "There aren't any guarantees, but at least now we've got hope. We were both prisoners before. As cheesy as it sounds, I was a prisoner in my old life, and you were a prisoner in your own mind. We set each other free. Now . . . now life begins."

"What happens next?" Torrie asked.

"We go to bed, sleep late and then . . . and then we'll just have to see."

"Can I have another spanking?" Torrie asked, flipping her roped off her posterior and exposing the pinked skin.

"That," said Isabel, "is something I CAN guarantee. Now get your cute butt into the bedroom. We have our lives to get back to."

------------- --------------

The end . . .