Twenty Years to Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers

"Of course she is," said Isabel, grabbing Torrie's hair and kissing her hard. She was pretty thrilled about her pet's new hobby: designing new bondage gear. Months earlier, Torrie had designed a nice pair of shackles that the couple used quite a bit. Her most recent flurry of innovation was a result of her first trip "on the block" at Dark Eden. The old-fashioned stocks that the club used when putting a slave up for auction had actually resulted in a number of injuries that Isabel thought were too much. But Torrie wanted to be the kind of slave that Isabel could show off and this, along with Torrie's increased libido, had led her to a number of ideas.

"I like this one the most," Isabel said, pointed at what was for all intents and purposes a dog cage with a padded floor and a number of chains hanging from the roof and corners of the floor. The chains were also connected to various leather cuffs and straps that could reduce movement, as well as protected the slave from getting slammed against the sides of the cage. The entire thing would be adorned with a plexi-glas lid, turning the slave into an enticing coffee table. And the holes in the cage were close enough to all the naughty bits for random things to be inserted and used on the caged animal. "If he expands the bar like he's been talking about, these would be great. Pet, which do you like the best? Be honest," she added kissing Torrie a little more tenderly.

"I like the web," she said. It was an installation piece made of steel bars, wielding together in the form of a spider's web and with the bars encased in rubber. It would be installed in the middle of the room and the victim would be tied to the crossbars with moveable cuffs. This would allow the restraints to be custom fit for each slave, making it safer than the stocks. And while the posterior of the person would still be exposed, the bars would make it much harder for an overzealous domineer or dominatrix from paddling with undue force. Apparently, Torrie wasn't the only slave who had taken more damage than she (or he) really should have because of sloppy domination.

"If you want, I can show them to him at the anniversary party," Rachel offered.

"No, but thank you," Isabel said, almost absent-mindedly pulling Torrie across her lap until the pink-haired girl was lying face down on the couch. "I think I may make this an official pitch to him once Torrie here," she said, giving the girl a quick spank on her spandex-shorts-covered behind, "has finished up all the details." She reached down and grabbed one of Torrie's legs, pulling on the shin until her knee was at a ninety-degree angle. Then she began giving her girlfriend a foot-rub, and Torrie snuggled her face into the cushion.

'Sometimes, it doesn't suck being her slave,' Torrie thought pleasantly. The two of them were much more comfortable in their relationship than either had been just six months earlier.

"You girls want me to take off?" Rachel asked. "So you girls can . . . well, you know?"

"Nah," Isabel said. "We're actually going to hit the hay a little early tonight. No loving. She has a certification exam tomorrow morning."

"Congrats!" Rachel said.

"I haven't passed yet," Torrie said. "But if I do, I should be able to find a real job for real money."

"And then we'll celebrate," Isabel said, giving her girlfriend's ass a quick grope. "I'll even let you choose your own punishment!"

------------- -----------------

That Saturday . . .

------------- -----------------

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Frank asked for the tenth time. Rachel just rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I want to do this."

"When . . . why . . . so, you're going to have sex with this guy . . ."

"His name is Mr. X," Rachel said patiently. Then, a little more cautiously, "He's also Dr. Smythe. As in, Torrie's psychiatrist."

"You're going to fuck Torrie's psychiatrist?!?" Frank asked? All he had been told was that Rachel wanted to go to a "swinger party" that might involve "some kinky stuff," and that she wanted someone she trusted to go with her. He wasn't privy to some of the other aspects of what had been going on.

"Yes. And his wife."

"His . . . wife?" Frank was pretty much incredulous at that point. "Now I KNOW you're shitting me!" He noticed that Rachel's countenance was one of embarrassment, but he didn't think she was kidding. "Wait, you're not gay! Are you?"

"No," she said exasperatedly. "If I were GAY, I wouldn't be having sex with Mr. X too. I think I'm . . . kind of . . . bi."

"What? When?" Frank's eyes shot open. "Torrie?!?" It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who might have helped Rachel down the path towards woman-on-woman romance. "But isn't she with . . ."

Rachel put a finger to his lips. "Okay, here's the whole scoop. Swear to God above you won't tell Jeremy." She waited for him to nod. "All right, a while back, Isabel took Torrie to that sex-club they like. Well, they invited me, almost as a joke. But I wanted to see what the big deal was, so I went. And I saw . . . all the things they did to her . . . and how much she loved it! She was fucked by two guys, three girls, and she was begging for more. And I noticed how hot Torrie was . . . probably for the first time. Mr. X saw me 'noticing,' and since he can't do anything with Torrie for professional reasons, he . . . well, he fucked me. And I loved it! But when it was over, he knew that somethin' had changed. He sent me down to the room where they were doing stuff with and to Torrie, and then . . . I guess you could say I had a turn. And I didn't exactly hate it. Apparently, Mr. X's wife sort of . . . finds me attractive, so that's how I got invited to this."

She had just stopped the car in front of Mr. X's sizeable house. He had decided to move the party to his own residence while the club was going through some renovations. Frank was sitting in the passenger seat with some enormous wood in his pants as he pictured Torrie and Rachel together in a number of naughty ways.

"I really wanted you to be here," Rachel continued, "because I miss you and I miss the way things used to be. Maybe we never can get it back like it was before, but I want to try, and you're one of the only ones I could trust to look after me tonight."

Frank leaned over and gave his friend a hug. "You know I've got your back," he said.

"Cool. And don't worry," she added, grasping his rigid shaft through his slacks, "I've been assured that THIS will be taken care of as well."

Frank couldn't have been happier. He was not only being given a second chance with his hot ex-girlfriend, but he was probably going to get laid that very night.

They got out of the car and walked up to the front door of the house. An attractive young woman in a maid's outfit (that much resembled one that Rachel had seen in Torrie's closet once) greeted them. They were directed to the dining room, where quite a spectacle was laid out for them.

The dining room was fairly large, and there were chairs lining each side of the room. The maid showed Frank to one seat while Rachel was escorted by Mr. X himself to a side-room to be "readied" for her role the evening's proceedings. Even though Rachel had told him what to expect, Frank was still a little shocked to see Torrie's psychiatrist. He was dressed in a full tuxedo, as were most of the male guests that weren't slaves. Male and female slaves were at the sides of their masters and mistresses and were in various states of "sex-slave dress."

Mr. X wandered over. "I must say I'm a bit surprised to see you here," the good doctor said. He had met Frank a couple of times while Torrie had been hospitalized, and had thought him a nice-enough young man.

"Not as surprised as I am to be here. It used to be I didn't even know about all this shit, now Rachel drags me into the den of it." Frank looked around. He couldn't deny that this was a hot-looking bunch of people. The ages of the participants ranged from the early twenties to the mid-fifties, but everyone was in pretty good shape. Their host had chosen his anniversary party pretty well.

"I hope you find the rest of the evening . . . enlightening. Oh, Pet here will keep you company and answer any questions you might have about the proceedings," Mr. X added, indicated the young maid who had appeared at Frank's side. The young Hawaiian native stared at her small but firm breasts that were attempting to pop out of tight uniform.

"Works for me." He sat down as Mr. X wandered off, and "Pet" sat next to him. "So what's on the agenda for this evening?" he asked, tearing his gaze away from Pet's cleavage to her very pretty face and hazel eyes.

"The master and mistress will be renewing their wedding vows. Then the mistress will be taken by the savages, followed by an orgy," Pet said with a completely straight face.

"No really, what's going to happen?"

"If everyone will have their seats, the renewal of the wedding vows will be able to begin," said a man in a PVC minister's outfit.

Frank looked back at Pet. "You weren't kidding?"

Pet let a smile crack. "No, I wasn't. If this is your first time viewing such a thing . . . don't be alarmed. While things may SEEM like they are out of control, everything has been completely orchestrated by the master."

"So are you . . . his slave . . . also?" Frank asked.

"Yes . . . and no. While I am at work, I am at his beck and call. I'm working overtime right now. But once I check out, I am beyond his power and free to do what I want. But mostly, I actually AM just a maid," she added.

Frank gave her an appreciative once-over glance and smiled. "So, do you do windows?"

Pet shook her head, but she was still smiling. "I do just about EVERYTHING, especially if asked nicely," she murmured, patting his leg and directing her gaze towards the front of the room.

Frank felt a stirring in his pants. 'I think I'm going to like this after all,' he thought.

The ceremony was . . . interesting. Mr. X's wife (whose real name was Laura, explained Pet) Laura was dressed only in white stockings and a matching garter belt. She was on her knees as they said their vows. Mostly, it was Mr. X promising to treat her like she deserved and Laura promising to obey. She was a handsome woman, particularly for someone her age. Her skin wasn't quite as taut is it once was and her breasts had a little sag to them, but she was still a definite MILF. Her blonde hair was tied back in a tight bun and her blue eyes were staring up at her husband and master.

As soon as the vows were over, things began to pick up. Specifically, Mr. X whipped out his twelve-inch cock and shoved it into his wife's mouth. He grabbed her by the hair and viciously fucked her face.

"Crap," Frank whispered to his guide for the evening, "he doesn't waste any time! That looks like it hurts."

"Don't worry," came Pet's response. "Just remember that this is quite well orchestrated. Mrs. Smythe is in no danger, and I guarantee you that she's enjoying herself."

Mr. X's violation of his wife's mouth was getting rougher. Spittle was leaking out her mouth, her cheeks were turning red and tears were leaking out of her mouth. She was obviously gagging on his meat, and only half of it was making it into her mouth on each pump. Mr. X's grip on his wife's hair remained tight he stuck his massive pole into her mouth over and over again. Despite Pet's warnings, Frank began to feel uncomfortable watching it.

Mr. X whispered something to the "minister," who then made an announcement.

"The bride is now ready to accept her master's seed, as is her duty and honor."

Frank watched as Laura Smythe took an apparently massive load in her mouth. He heard some splurting noises and saw her throat ripple as she swallowed some of her master's jizz. The rest of his load spilled out onto the carpet when he pulled his cock out.

"Crap," whispered Pet. "Do you have ANY idea of how hard it is to get semen stains out of the carpet?"

Frank snickered. "Ever the professional," he whispered back.

Just then, the primary entertainment for the evening walked in from the side room. There were five black people, all of whom were dressed in cheesy "primitive" African clothing, namely loincloths and bone necklaces. For of the "savages" were large and well-built males, and the fifth was Rachel. Rachel's large breasts were swinging free for the whole world to see, and she carried a spear that appeared to be topped of with a large black dildo.

"What the fuck?" Frank muttered.

Pet leaned in, placing her hand right next to her compatriot's stiff rod, and whispered, "The missus has a . . . special longing for black people, and the whole 'taken by savages' thing is one of her favorite fantasies. From what I understand, Mr. X indulges her every anniversary."

"How sweet," Frank replied.

"Don't be snide," Pet responded. "Believe it or not, they love each other very much, despite the extreme nature of their relationship. She gets just as much out of this relationship as he does. Maybe more. You should see the diamond earrings and necklace he bought for her."

"He still buys her jewelry?"

Pet rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I can understand you having problems believing that a woman would subject herself to what's going to happen here in just a moment. But to believe that a woman would stay married to ANY man for over twenty years without being given jewelry is just plain silly."

"I stand corrected," Frank said, turning his attention to the front of the room.

The savages had grabbed Laura and had tied her hands together in front of her with a short length of rope. The captive was doing her best to look afraid, but her lust was obvious to everyone. A number of guests had gathered around to watch the proceedings. Many of them had their own slaves on their knees, preparing their masters and mistresses for oral pleasure to be given during the proceedings.

One of the black men grabbed Laura by the upper arms and hauled her to her feet, then his four companions began groping and pinching her somewhat aggressively. She was whimpering loudly as they pulled on her nipples, making them extend several inches past her breasts.

Rachel was on her knees, reaching between Laura's legs and tugging on her inner labia. The white woman was wet as wet could be, and Rachel wanted badly to bury her face between those thighs and see if she could put some of the training she had gotten from Torrie and company to good use. But that would have to wait. She and the other savages had been informed to "play with their food" before any of them began to eat. So Rachel kept toying with the woman's opening, but never went inside. She did see one of the men's fingers forcing their way into Laura's asshole, but Rachel decided not to point out that violation of the rules. She glanced around and noticed that a number of dominant partners were being orally satisfied by their slaves as they watched the hostess of the party about to be violated.

Rachel looked up and nodded to her compatriots. It was time. Laura was forced back to her knees and she was bent over at the waist, causing her to brace her self on the floor with her elbows and forearms. One of the men positioned himself in front of her, his eight-inch ebony pole projecting out from underneath his loincloth. Rachel straddled Laura's back and used fingers from each hand to fishhook the woman's mouth, stretching it open and allowing the man to shove his thick meat into her waiting gullet. Another savage knelt behind their captive and plunged another eight-inch rod into her pussy. The two men hammered the white woman with little regard for her comfort. Rachel released her grip on Laura's mouth, reached down and grabbed the woman's tits, mauling them as their owner was thoroughly fucked.

Meanwhile, Frank's seven-inches were straining against his pants, and Pet had noticed. "Would you like me to help you with that?" she asked, staring at his crotch. "I AM here to help you in ANY way possible," she added meaningfully.

Frank's mouth was watering at the thought. "Listen, you don't have to if you don't want to. I know you're just here because it's your job, and . . ."

Pet shushed him with a kiss. Then she got on her knees in front of him and slowly pushed his legs apart. "My relationship with Mr. and Mrs. Smythe is different than their relationship with each other. I didn't HAVE to agree to be a . . . toy . . . to get this job. It just meant that I would get more money if I played along. And I LOVE to fuck," she added. "So if there is something you want, all you need to do is ask."

"Please, suck my cock," he said at last. He was only human after all.

"That wasn't so hard," she said, then unzipped his pants and pulled them down. "Or maybe it IS that hard," she said appreciatively as his cock sprung forward. She grabbed his shaft in one hand and kissed the head, then licked it. Then she licked a slow circle around the large mushroom head before teasing the pee-hole.

"Oh God!" he said.

"I'm not God," she murmured. "Think the other direction." With that, she took the whole head in her mouth, sucking on it as she began to hum. She used one hand to stroke the shaft while the other cradled his cum-filled testicles. Pet was looking forward to cleaning those balls out by the time the evening was over. She took a little more of his shaft into her mouth, then pulled back to the head. She kept doing this until she was able to accommodate his entire rod in her throat.

Frank rested one hand on Pet's head, watching that incredible mouth bob up and down on his cock. She was so hot! After a few minutes, he decided he wanted a piece of her pie as well. He laid her on her back, shoved his cock back in her mouth while he hiked her skirt up and stuck his tongue into one of the prettiest pussies he had ever seen.

Pet was groaning as well as humming into her partner's meat. She really hadn't expected for him to want to satisfy her. Most guys in that situation would have just been interested in their own pleasure, so she decided to be extra-special to Frank. As his tongue penetrated her clean-shaven box, she sucked his entire dick into her mouth and just held it there.

It felt like an eternity squashed into a second for Frank. He already wanted to blast his load, but he didn't want the evening to be over already. "Pet, I think you might want to stop before I . . . " He was cut off as she squeezed his balls gently and kept his cock in her throat. Frank couldn't hold back, and he flooded her throat with cum. He dick was twitching and pulsing wildly as he dumped a gallon of sticky stuff into her mouth. "Holy . . . shit," he gasped.

Pet swallowed every last drop with a delightful gulp, then let his semi-rigid shaft slide from between her lips. "If you like, I'm sure I can get you ready again," she promised. And she knew it was a promise she could back up. The only response she got was Frank going back to work on eating her cunt. She pushed her hips against his face and groaned. Finally, she took his softening cock back into her mouth and began nursing on it as gently as she could. Pet knew that when done right, this post-ejaculation blowjob could be just as pleasurable as the earlier one, and could help speed up the refractory period. And she wanted some more of that beautiful dick!

Back at the front of the room, Laura had been shoved onto her back with two male savages grabbing her ankles and keeping her spread-eagled. The other two men were holding her head, forcing her to watch as Rachel grabbed her dildo-spear. From about six feet away, she placed the tip of the toy at Laura's entrance. She looked at Mr. X, who smiled and gave her a thumb's down. With that, Rachel thrust the spear into Laura's womb.

The captive's eyes lit up as her body was skewered by the large plastic phallus. She felt it being slowly twisted and turned in her vaginal opening. Then it was pulled back before Rachel thrust with it again. She looked up with deep longing at the woman wielding the spear. Ever since she had seen Rachel in her husband's office, she had wanted a piece of the young beauty and she was finally getting it. And Rachel was beginning to get into the "savage" mentality. She had a hungry glare plastered on her face as she continued to thrust. She glanced to the side and saw a large black cock pointing at her face. It belonged to one of the captives holding her head. When he noticed his equipment was being examined, he thrust that cock into her waiting lips. It wasn't as large as her husband's piece, but it still was formidable enough to make her gag. He smelled so perfectly musky and sweaty, and she wanted him to fuck her mouth like he owned it, which in fact he did. She saw her husband watching as his precious wife and slave was used like piece of meat. He was smiling, and that made her happy.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers