Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and patted my chest. "Well, I'm glad I felt good for the man I love so much."

I nodded. "And she brought more champagne, so we can get fucked up again."

Janie's eyes almost lit up as she looked at me. "Awesome!"

***

My lovely lesbian partner was feeling sufficiently chipper and in good spirits to the place where I fixed us each another Death In The Afternoon before we went downstairs to the restaurant on the main floor for the complimentary breakfast.

Know what else was comlimentary? The mimosas that went with breakfast. Janie was going through mimosas like a fat kid went through cupcakes. I warned her to make sure she ate enough to counteract or at least retard the alcohol, along with lots of water and strong coffee. She wasn't drunk, but she had a cheerful buzz by the time we left the hotel to go and find fun.

"What shall we do?" she asked as we walked, her arm laced through mine and her head on my shoulder. "We should find something naughty to do, don't want to keep it all confined to the hotel room, right?"

I nodded. "I'm sure the two of us can think of something naughty to do on a sultry August morning."

"Oh, I know!" she said suddenly, looking excited. "Sex World!"

I raised my eyebrow at her, awaiting the explanation I was due.

"It's a big ol' sex shop just about two blocks over from here. Massive place, has everything, even a wing devoted to peep shows and stuff. There's a mechanical bull shaped like a cock to ride, everything's in sections..."

"Sounds good, except for the giant mechanical cock." I declared. "Lead the way."

As we walked, she began to ponder something. "But is it really naughty? I mean, visiting a sex shop is hardly a big deal any more."

A wicked smile played across my face before I leaned down and whispered a suggestion in her ear. Her eyes went wide and then she giggled in delight, nodding eagerly. "Yesssss! Perfect! Let's do it!"

And off to Sex World we went.

***

We were wandering around the cavernous emporium of carnal delights, her arm still threaded through mine. The place was quite sizeable, with every single sexual concept having its own designated area- pornographic movies were in one section, sex lubes and massage lotions in another, not far from the dildos and strap-ons. Fetish items like ball gags and nipple clamps and so on were in another area, not far from a large array of costumes and BDSM wear. They even had a section for merkins.

There was indeed a different wing through a small entrance and it had several peep shows going on. Past the peep shows were the washrooms and Janie said she had to visit the ladies room. She hugged me close, looking up into my eyes lovingly, her lips almost touching mine and whispering that she loved me.

While she was gone, I continued walking around, browsing the massage oil goods, found one I thought she'd like and brought it up to the counter. Behind the counter were two guys and a girl, all of whom were looking at me rather intently.

"That gonna all tonight?" the black guy asked as he scanned the bottle of lotion.

"No, there'll be more, I just want this one to be a surprise for her, since it's the last bottle of that scent." I replied. "She's gonna love it."

The man nodded but I could tell he wanted to say something. Finally he broke and asked his question. "When she was huggin' you before headin' to the bathroom, did she really whisper 'I love you, daddy' to you?"

I smiled and nodded. "She's my baby girl. I brought her into town for a week to enjoy all the strip clubs, she loves girls."

"An' you."

I had smirk on my face. "I love my baby girl."

"Man, I don' know how I feel about that," he said in confusion. "It's messin' with my head."

"Oh, be nice!" the girl now said, elbowing the large man out of the way and finishing the transaction for me. "Your daughter's lovely, sir, and you make a cute pair."

"Well, thank you for saying so." I replied cheerfully. The white guy behind the counter was grinning while the first man I'd dealt with was now laughing and shaking his head. "Nice to meet people who aren't so uptight, you know?"

Seconds later, Janie came wiggling up to the counter, a big grin on her face.

"Hi, daddy!" she chirped, hugging me and them pulling my face down by my cheeks and giving me a quick but full kiss on the lips. "Miss me?"

"Every second without you was agony, darling," I replied, putting my arm around her and leading her off to another section. "Let's find you some goodies, shall we?"

I know the three behind the counter were all staring at our retreating backs, but I could also feel other eyes on us as well, people who looked over when Janie had called me 'daddy'. It was hard to not keep an evil grin off my face. We walked over to the lubes and oils section, which she seemed intent on.

"Everyone's watching us," she said quietly. "They're def wondering."

"Well, not everyone is watching," I pointed out. "But a goodly amount of them are. We're both blonde and blue-eyed, so we look enough alike that you could be my daughter."

"And you're old enough to be my daddy." Janie quipped, sticking out her tongue at me. She squeaked loudly as I pinched her bum through her loose black skirt, causing people to look again, including the attendants behind the counter.

"Daddy!" she hissed, swatting my hand.

We found some lubes, more massage oils, chocolate body paints and even edible intimates, like panties made of hard candies or some paper thin fruit roll-up material. She got a set of the hard candy panties along with some massage oils and body paints. A small detour over to the costumes section netted us an abbreviated red schoolgirl skirt, a white blouse and white stockings. Once we had everything, we went back to the counter and made our purchase. Janie hugged me close again, rubbing her nose against mine and whispering 'I love you, daddy' through a light kiss.

"Okay," the girl behind the counter sighed. "You guys watch the store, I'm gonna go masturbate furiously in the bathroom."

We laughed and exited the store, continuing our walk around the downtown core. We stopped for coffee, continuing our daddy-daughter roleplay, with just enough sexuality to raise the eyebrows of anyone who was eavesdropping. We didn't overdo it, but the way she would look at me and trace her fingernails over my hand and up my wrist would make them wonder.

"What about tonight?" she asked, sipping her drink. "Lots of clubs to visit."

"Thought we'd start out with that burlesque club we got the pass for," I replied, squeezing her hand. "Classy, naughty and entertaining. And it doesn't even open until seven, so we have lots of time."

"Me likey," she said, nodding. "I brought a classy outfit or two, we can do that. So what until then?"

"What about the jacuzzi?" I suggested. "We've only used it once, after all."

"Ooh, daddy," she cooed, smiling slyly. "Got plans for your little girl?"

"Damn right," I said, nodding. "Take you back to the hotel, give you a thorough massage with your new oils and then show you how much I love you in the hot tub."

"Then we're really wasting time, here," Janie breathed, her voice having a new undertone of urgency. "Back we go and you can begin spoiling your little girl."

The eyebrows of the two soccer moms sitting at the little table next to us were raised as we left. Janie was giggling while we walked down the street.

"Those women were so confused and offended," she snickered. "Serves 'em right, fuck soccer moms."

"I do, occasionally," I said, shrugging. "They're not all bad."

"Oh, bullshit," Janie snorted. "You weren't watching. "Both of them paid for their lattes by scanning their phones. How basic can you get?"

"Alright, I agree with you." I laughed. "But I still like fucking them occasionally."

"Me too." Janie said, winking.

***

Janie moaned in contentment as she lay on our bed, positioned on a towel on her stomach. My hands wandered over her glistening skin, rubbing the massage oil into her. Everything about her was so attractive and thrilling to me right now. I massaged her neck slowly and she cooed in bliss.

With practiced patience I worked my way down her body, hitting every single spot she loved to have touched. My hands arrived at her behind and I gripped them gently but firmly, massaging them in circles and pulling them apart slightly.

She giggled at the tickle as I poured oil from the bottle over her butt cheeks and down between the them, the cleft now shining slippery with the scented oil. She shivered slightly as I pressed a finger to her puckered knot, rubbing it very gently before moving down over the tender ridge of flesh between it and her pussy.

"Mmmmm, you're going to fuck me in the ass at some point, right?" she purred. "You'd be my first."

"Happy to be the first man to do so," I replied, smiling as my fingers gently undulated against her little rose and her netherlips. "How you feeling?"

"Mmmmmm, heavenly..." she sighed. "You're a god at this."

"And this is just the warmup to your true bliss," I reminded her. "When the massage is done, I'm going to make you cum."

"And that's why I'm in love with you," Janie mumbled, clearly relaxed. "Because you make me feel so loved and looked after. Even if you're vaguely rapey on occasion..."

I chuckled as I continued massaging her, making my way down her legs slowly, thumbs and the heel of my palms getting deep into her muscles, loosening them up wonderously. I massaged her feet and each individual toe, causing her to groan in pleasure and splay the toes, a sure sign I was hitting her sweet spots.

"Is massaging my toes supposed to make me completely wet and horny or have you somehow rewired me, you perv?" she giggled.

"It's reflexology at work, if you believe that sort of thing, darling." I answered.

"I sure do now," she said lazily. "God, I could cum just from having you finger-fuck my toes like this. I may have to hand in my lesbian card by the end of the week and just become a michaelsexual."

"Would that make me heterojanieous?" I quipped, enjoying myself. She giggled again and turned over, presenting me with her front. She looked at me through dreamy, heavily-lidded eyes as I began oiling her shins and working my way slowly up her body. She caressed her breasts lazily as I kneaded her thighs and hips, teasing her by avoid her pussy by fractions of an inch.

I slowly massaged her tummy in gentle circles and her sides, moving my way up to her breasts. I pressed on them with the flat of my palms and repeated the circlular motions, thrilled by her response when she moaned and stretched her body under my touch. I gave the nipples very gentle pinches, even pulling on them a little and she trembled.

"God damn you for being a man..." she sighed.

My hands wandered slowly up over her collarbone and shoulders, loosening her up and then her neck again, gently cupping my hands behind her and massaging right below her Atlas. She groaned and almost melted at my touch.

"Don't care if you're a man..." Janie murmured almost too quietly to be heard. "Fucking marry me..."

I massaged her neck for a few more minutes and then slowly moved down the bed while she relaxed. Putting a towel beneath myself, I slowly and gently parted her legs, positioning myself between them. Leaning down, I placed gentle kisses on the mound of her pussy, making her moan. The scented oil, green apple, smelled delightful on her skin. Slowly I pressed my tongue against her slick lips, snaking it up and down.

Janie sighed and spread her legs wider, bending them at the knees. Her hands reached down and pulled her thick pussylips apart, displaying her to me. She was definitely wet and aroused. Her clit peeked out from beneath its hood, beckoning for my kisses. I complied, pressing my lips to her tiny bud, kissing it lovingly. She shuddered and squirmed her hips against my face. I loved Janie's taste on my tongue, pushing between her netherlips and inside her wet pink.

I held her thighs gently as I massaged her pussy with my tongue or lapped at her clit. Janie groaned and writhed as I tongue-fucked her. She released her pussylips and clasped my head, squirming her hips into my face. Her natural scent and taste was mixing with the edible green apple massage oil and I could only describe it as intoxicating.

"Fuck, Michael!" she gasped. "Oh, fuckfuckfuck, yes, baby..."

I pushed my tongue further inside her, snaking it around her fluttering walls. She hissed through her teeth, her whole body beginning to writhe in response to my pleasuring. The squirming was becoming less deliberate and rhythmic, taking on a note of almost uncontrolled urgency. She was wanting to cum, and hard.

"Oh God," Janie hissed as my hands glided up her body and came to rest on her tits, squeezing them firmly and then pinching the nipples. "Ohmygod, fuck..."

Her torso bent up, her fingers flexing against my head and her ankles now digging into my lower back. The panting grew louder, her body warmer and more slick with each passing moment. I pushed harder inside her and almost mauled her breasts as I brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She whimpered and struggled to hold on...

Then she threw herself back against the bed, pushing her hips up desperately against my face while her back arched. She gnashed her teeth and wailed loudly as she came, bathing my face in her sticky essence. She moaned and wailed unashamedly, not caring if the whole hotel could hear her. Her body shuddered and thrashed madly while the orgasm crashed over her.

Finally, she collapsed back on the bed, trembling and chest heaving. Her glazed eyes stared unseeing at the ceiling, her hips still undulating slowly against my mouth, working the last tendrils of pleasure out of her system. Several minutes later, she sighed, a sound of sheer bliss and rapture.

"Ohhhhhhhh, dear fuck..." she breathed. "Oh, Michael... why can't you be a lesbian?"

I smiled at her. "I've sworn for many years now that I'm a lipstick lesbian trapped in a Klingon's body."

She giggled. "That's close enough for now. How you make me feel..."

I crawled up her body and gently lay on top of her. We kissed deeply, her body melding beneath mine. My erect cock nestled against her wet pussy as our tongues tangled. She moaned in pleasure as she tasted herself on my tongue.

"Mmmm..." she purred. "My turn to massage you and then I'll suck your cock..."

I let her out from beneath me and she gently placed me on the towels on my stomach. She found a scented oil she wanted to rub into me and drizzled it onto my upper back, spreading it around with the palms of her hands. She then used her fingers to massage it into my neck and shoulders. My muscles began to relax as she worked them slowly.

Janie worked her way down my back, fingers and palms caressing and exploring my form. She took lots of time to tend to each spot on my body, all the way down to my toes as I had done with her. She then turned me over and began working her way back up, finally massaging my neck slowly and with great care. Her body pressed to mine, causing a stir in my loins. She giggled as she felt my cock swell against her.

"Easy, big boy," she said softly. "You'll get some lovin' soon enough..."

When she was done massaging me, she slowly moved down between my legs, kneeling and stroking my swollen but still limp member with her hand. She smiled up at me and winked.

"So I watched some videos about giving a guy oral," she mentioned as she took the shaft in her hand and began moving her hand up and down its length. "Apparently you're supposed to maintain eye contact with your fella, it's highly stimulating. Is that true?"

"It certainly is for me," I said, nodding. "I love seeing her face while she sucks on me."

"Eye contact it is." Janie declared, smiling at me wickedly. She kissed me shaft and slid her tongue around my cockhead, all the while looking up my body at me. My cock grew hard quickly and she nodded in satisfaction at her handywork.

"Now remember," she said quietly, staring at my hardness. "I'm a lesbian, so don't expect any miracles here..."

She slowly took the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. I forgave her for closing her eyes while she concentrated on the task at hand (so to speak). Eventually, she worked her mouth part way down the shaft, feeling me inside her mouth. Warm, wet and very pleasant, her mouth felt wonderful around me. I stroked her hair and caressed her cheeks softly. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me, her hand stroking up and down the part of my shaft not in her mouth.

"I have to say, Michael..." she said as her mouth left my cock and her hand pumped along my length to occupy me while she talked. "Never thought I'd enjoy sucking a dick, but since it's yours, I'm really enjoying myself. It's actually pretty cool. Makes me wonder if woman evolved their mouth glands to give a guy oral pleasure. I'll bet that's the case."

"Nice hypothesis," I chuckled, watching as her thumb pressed on the top of my cockhead with light pressure when she moved up and down. She really had been watching videos. "I will endorse it as long as we keep expriementing until such time as we can conclusively prove it to be true. Some theories require countless controlled tests, after all."

She giggled and kissed my pulsing head before putting it back in her mouth and moving her lips farther still down my shaft. I smiled and let her continue with her new Nobel-winning scientific theory.

Just wait til she got her prize.

We both knew she wouldnt make it all the way down and she couldn't deep-throat me, but it was a lovely effort she was making. She bobbed up and down, the seal of her lips perfect. She breathed through her nose and hummed around my cock, the buzzing sending shivers through me. Janie may have been a amateur, but I already knew she was going to make me cum, and hard.

Watching her move her mouth up and down my shaft was enthralling. Her tongue would occasionally swirl around my throbbing head and she kissed it gently while looking up at me lovingly. Sometimes she would trail her tongue up and down the underside of my cock, her eyes not leaving mine.

She went down on me again eagerly, picking up the pace. Her hand squeezed my shaft while her mouth slid up and down me, humming and moaning. It felt so good and it was amazing to watch my lovely Janie doing it that I knew it wouldn't be long before I climaxed. My fingers knotted in her hair and my body squirmed as I tried to hold on. She was going faster and faster now, her mouth making squelching noises as she sucked me into a frenzy.

"Oh, God," I grunted, my body almost convulsing. "I'm gonna cum, Janie."

"Mphph!" she said in a panic, her eyes widening. "Mut im muh mouf! Mut im muh mouf!"

"Then take your mouth off my cock, silly!" I managed to laugh as my hips bucked suddenly. She pulled her mouth off me but kept pumping with her hand eagerly, watching what would happen. I sat up and then took hold of my cock, moving her hand aside. I groaned loudly as I came, shooting a huge load across her breasts and collarbone, some of it even hitting her chin. She held still, breathing heavily as I came on her soft skin.

I relaxed finally, laying back and the bed and releasing my grip on myself. Janie moved in again and kissed my cock gently, stroking it to milk the last of my cum out and then sucking it off the head, humming as she tasted me.

"Your guy cum is so different," she cooed, still working her hand up and down my shaft with a gentle twisting motion. "Tastes good, though, kinda tangy, kinda salty, y'know?"

"Not really," I breathed, still recovering. "Never tasted a guy's cum before, don't plan to."