Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waved dismissively. "No worries there, I'm totally addicted to feeling you cum in me, I just need a few to regerenate, you know?"

"Yes, oh mighty Borg queen," I laughed. "And don't worry, I'm still rock-hard and waiting to cum in you."

We relaxed and caressed one another's legs while finishing the bottle, Janie occasionally snaking her foot up to massage my cock with her toes, giggling when she noticed I was indeed still hard. She licked her lips as she thought about something.

"Can you blow a guy underwater?" she mused, teasing my pulsing shaft with her toes.

"Yes, I've had it done to me," I replied, nodding. "Wondering if you've got the chops for it?"

Janie snicked her as moved up between my legs, now on all fours. "Funny to use the word chops while talking about your dick, but yes, let's find out, shall we?"

She took hold of my cock and I opened my legs wide to give her room. She pumped slowly with her hand before putting her head under the water and taking me into her mouth. I could feel her humming as she began to bob up and down along my length, lasting a full thirty seconds before bursting out of the water, gasping for air.

"Holy shit," she wheezed as she took in lungfuls of oxygen but continuing to pump with her hand. "That takes some doing, let me tell you. How's it feel?"

"As good as ever," I said cheerfully, caressing her cheek and making her smile. "You're a natural at pleasuring me and making me feel good."

She blushed and sank back under the water, enveloping my cock in her mouth again, swirling her tongue around it. The fingers of her free hand flexed on my thigh or reached under to caress my balls lightly. I gently caressed her shoulders, loving the feel of her mouth around me. She wouldn't last long enough to make me cum, but she certainly had me good and hard again.

Janie came up for air, eyes wide with delight. She was clearly enjoying herself. Slowly, she climbed into my lap, sinking her wanton pussy down onto my hard-on and wrapped her arms around me. We kissed and fondled one another, whispering loving words.

"Mmmm," she purred, biting my lower lip. "Take me to bed now? I want to try something."

I stopped the jets and began draining the water. I helped her out of the jacuzzi and dried her down enough to lay her on the bed. Walking hand in hand, we went into the bedroom and I laid out of towel for her. She stretched out on it, smiling at me in that way that only girls in love can and totally enthralls you.

I spread her legs as I lay between them, kissing around her inner thighs, making her squirm. She reached down and pulled her thick lips apart, exposing her inner pink to me. There was something so honest about the way she did it, the look in her eyes as she gazed down at me, a sense of willing and total vulnerability, like she's laid both her body and her soul bare to me.

I kissed her pussy lovingly, lapping at it and making her squirm heatedly. When she was good and wet, I crawled up her body, laying gently on top of her. She felt my cockhead pressed to the opening of her womanhood, keeping her lips spread wide with her fingers. It felt like she was being so... submissive in a way.

I pushed inside her slowly and she sighed, her hands travelling up my sides to my back, where she held me. I slid in to the hilt and looked down at her, wondering what came next. She caressed my cheek and smiled.

"Now," she said softly. "Just start pushing in and out slowly and in a rhythm, okay?"

I nodded and pulled back until just the head of my cock was in her and then pushed slowly back in. As I did, she squeezed her pussy muscles and pressed up against me, her pubic bone meeting mine. We both sighed in pleasure. We held the position for a moment before I pulled back and she lowered herself, once again until just my head was inside her. I pushed down and she pressed up, squeezing me along the way. She bit her lip and her eyes widened as she did it, seemingly thrilled with how her experiment felt.

"It's wonderful," whispered as we pushed again in unison. "Please do it again..."

I slowly pushed in and out of her pussy while she matched my movements, flexing around me as I slid deep inside her. Her eyes stayed locked with mine as she concentrated on her rhythm, biting her lip. It felt exquisite, the added pressure of her deliberate clench as I pressed inside, coupled with her hips moving up to meet mine.

We kept the slow pace, both of us reveling in the wet pleasure we felt from this mutual exercise. Yes, people often sort of sync their movements when fucking, but not this deliberately or carefully. She was experimenting with me and we were both enjoying the results. She sighed with each mutual push, her fingers flexing on my back.

"Let's go a little faster..." she whispered.

I nodded and picked up the pace of my thrusting slightly, making sure she could still match me. Janie squirmed beneath me as she fucked me back, still squeezing as we pumped our hips against one another. She was breathing through her nose, her lips pursed. Her eyes never left mine.

"This feels so good, Michael..." she sighed. "It's gonna make me cum so hard when we finally go together."

"Me too," I agreed, pressing deep inside her as I bottomed out. "It's gonna be unreal. Apologies if I crush you."

She giggled but then gasped as I touched deep inside her. "I'm not- ah!- made of glass, you know... speed it up a little more now..."

Soon we were fucking at a steady pace, Janie having figured out how to press up with her hips and also squeeze me tight as I pushed down, no matter what the tempo. We stared into one another's eyes. I was lost in her blue depths, even as my body started to grow warm, that blissful tingle that signals orgasm not being far away. No equations or unsexy images crossed my mind, I had no intention of warding off my climax, as long as my beloved Jamie came with me.

Our whole bodies were now undulating and pulsing together, her fingers kneading me almost reflexively while I gripped her shoulders. She pushed up against me as I plunged down inside her molten core, squeezing me each time I pushed in. Our breathing was becoming heavy as we drew closer to cumming.

"Michael..." she said in a quiet, almost shaking voice. She was thrusting against me almost desperately while my hips almost pistoned against her like a machine, grinding down into her public bone as I reached the bottom. Her pussy was gripping my cock fiercely, wet sucking sounds emanating from between us.

I was panting and Janie's breath was ragged as we strained against one another, me pushing with my toes and her pressing up her hips while locking her ankles around my calves.

Janie cried out, loud. I growled and bit her neck as I pumped my cum deep inside her. Unreal waves of pleasure crashed over us, her pussy clenching me savagely as she bath our groins with her cum. The warm, wet and indescribable ecstasy that flowed between us bound us together more strongly than ever. Janie laughed and almost wept at how her little experiment turned out, beyond her wildest dreams.

We kissed deeply and desperately as we continued writhing against one another, my cum still pumping into her. I'd promised her I was going to cum hard and I kept that promise. It was hard to describe- it almost felt like I was emptying myself into her, there was a euphoric feeling of draining. I was passing myself into her, somehow, a gift of myself. She had bared herself to me earlier in the bed, now I was doing likewise.

Finally, I collapsed on top of her, both of us utterly exhausted. Her chest rose and fell slowly beneath mine, my hard cock still buried deep inside her. The room was almost spinning. I hadn't cum that hard in a long time. Our hips kept working against one another slowly, determined to milk every last bit of pleasure from us.

I don't know how long we just lay together like that, but when I finally looked up, she opened her eyes and smiled. There were tears on her cheeks.

"You alright?" i asked, caressing her cheek gently. "Not squashing you do death, am I?"

She sniffled and smiled, shaking her head. "No, not at all. They're not bad tears at all. I'm just in love with you."

"I can identify with that emotion." I replied, nodding.

"Just all the usual things going on- feelings welling over, stupidly devoted to you, wanting to marry you right this second, have your kids and all that stuff," Janie said quietly. "Would you marry me if you could?"

I nodded.

She sighed and hugged me, kissing my neck and shoulders. "Right answer," she cooed. "I am so thrilled the little timed thrusting thing worked, Michael. Not sure how often we can do it because it'll kill me, but I loved it. Now let me suck our cum off of you..."

I slowly pulled out, her pussy gripping wetly, reluctant to release me. I then straddled her chest and let her kiss and suck on my cock, cleaning out mingled cum off of me and squeezing the thumb along the vein under my shaft, getting the last of my essence out of me. The sheer look of bliss in her features was euphoric for me, it felt like I had done something truly amazing, making her this happy.

Janie released me and I stretched out beside her, pulling her to me in a well-deserved cuddle. We kissed lovingly and whispered to one another, hands caressing one another all over. I kissed her neck, collarbone and breasts gently while she cradled my head. I rose from the bed and closed the curtains before leaving a quick call at the front desk to bring us more champagne in the morning, even though we still had some bottles. It never hurt to be prepared, after all.

I crawled back into bed and Janie smuggled into me. She smiled and kissed my nose.

"Love me?" she asked.

"Always." I replied.

"Marry me?"

"Happily."

"Keep me drunk and cumming forever?"

"Until you drown in my pearly essence."

She giggled. "Y'know, if I puke again soon and you start feeling all rapey? Fuck my ass, let's see how tight that gets, okay?"

I chuckled. "You have a deal. Next time I rape you, I'll fuck your ass."

We kissed some more and fell asleep together, totally in love and waiting to see what tomorrow would bring.

***

Author's Notes: While I firmly believe it is indeed possible to rape someone you're intimate with, like a spouse who does not want to make love, I also put forward that when sexual partners trust one another, a certain amount of unexpected sexy is acceptable. Janie never thought I actually raped her, we just laughed and called it that because it suited us. Besides, how worried can she be about me being rapey if she is perfectly happy with me fucking her in her sleep? Of course I would have stopped if she'd told me to and never would have started if I weren't sure she would be okay with it.

The opening sequence with Janie honking? Yeah, true to life. And I must say, a woman's vagina really clenches when her body is convulsing in that particular manner. To keep from grossing people out, I concentrated on the humourous aspect of what happened.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management