Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Homophobe..." she giggled, kissing and sucking on my before kneeling up and looking down at her chest, which now glistened and oozed with my pearly offering. "What am I gonna do with all this now?"

I took her hands and pulled her up my body so she was straddling my chest. I then directed her hands to scoop my cum off her torso, bringing one up to her mouth to lick and the other down to her pussy, smearing it all over her mushy, pliant lips. She rolled her eyes as her tongue lapped my cum off her hand.

"So inventive," she said sarcastically while wiping the corners of her mouth. "I suppose you won't kiss me while your jizz is in my mouth, right?"

Repulsed as I might have been by the thought of my own spooge, kissing Janie was important. I wanted our every erotic moment to be perfect and exactly what she needed. Besides, she was a lesbian and willingly fucking me, right? It's not like she was trying to peg me or anything.

I pulled her down on top of me and kissed her deeply, lovingly, secretly relieved that her mouth didn't taste funny. She melted into me, body conforming to mine easily. We were so in love, never wanting this time to end.

We decided we needed to shower and then a quick nap before dinner and the burlesque show. We clambered in together, kissing under the showerheads while classical music played on the bathroom's speaker. She knelt between my legs and sucked on my cock again, not with the intent of making me cum, but just enjoying the new experience. She didn't mind that I didn't get too hard, but we did lie on our sides for a while, curled up in a wet soixante-neuf, with me licking her pussy while she continued working my manhood with her loving mouth.

Finally clean, we dried one another and crawled into bed, nestled close, kissing and whispering how in love we were with one another. Sleep found us soon after, entangled in one another and dreaming of making love.

***

"Mike?" Janie called out from the bathroom.

"Yes'm?" I called back as I knotted my tie in place. I'd brought my best suit with me, in case we did anything fancy, and this burlesque gentleman's club was apparently swank enough to warrant such attire- I'd checked it out on my phone and Dita von Teese had been known to put on shows there. If it was good enough for Dita, it was probably good enough for me.

"D'you think you're as in love with me as you could be?" she asked.

"Well, one wants to say yes, but it would be euphoric to find out I can love you more, why?"

"Just wondering," she said as she stepped out of the bathroom and posed for me in her outfit- she looked stunning, in a slinky black dress that lifted and showed off her cleavage. She'd done her hair up in a bun and silver jewelry accented her clothing. Her blue eyes sparkled as she smiled at me. "So, whaddya think?"

"I think I just found out that I can be even more in love with you." I answered, approaching her, still staring. I'd happily be seen anywhere with her like this. "You're completely beautiful."

"Beautiful, hm?" she mused, leaning forward so I could see down her cleavage. "What about sexy?"

I smiled. "I would quite happily push you up against any wall and fuck you in that dress, even if we had an audience."

Janie laughed. "Maybe not just yet, but getting fucked in this dress does sound wonderful, yes. You looked very handsome, by the way."

"Thanks, it a Hugo Boss." I replied as I slipped on the double-breasted jacket.

"He made sharp-looking suits for the German Army in World War Two, he can make you look awesome too," she quipped, running a finger up my tie. "Ready to wine and dine me and then look at titties with me in a classy club?"

I bowed and gestured to the door. "Lead on, milady..."

***

The burlesque club in question was an enjoyably classy venue, unlike so many other that advertised themselves as burlesque and turned out to be just strip clubs. The review lineup was entertaining and sexy. I drank cognac and Janie was having cosmotinis. She was giggling and pleasantly buzzed when we left, the warm night envoloping us. She giggled and leaned her head against my shoulder, clasping my hands in hers.

"Maybe no more drinking," she mused, a bit of a skip in her step. "At least not yet. Gotta be careful, since I seem to get raped when I'm hung over. Oh, who am I kidding? We did this to spend the week drunk, right? They can get us more pickle brine..."

I laughed and pulled her tight against me, kissing the top of her head. "So what shall we do before heading back to the hotel?"

She thought about that for a moment before smiling slyly. "Well, now that I've seen the burlesque show, I suddenly realize that I need tassles for my nipples, maybe some other accoutrements."

"Back to Sex World?" I asked, knowing what was on her mind. She nodded and we took a short walk back to the cavernous adult shop. The male attendants we'd seen earlier was gone but the girl was still there. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw us come in but then she nodded and walking up to greet us.

"Okay, straight up, because I've gotta know..." she said in a sotto voce tone. "Are you really her father?"

Janie giggled and nodded her assent. "He's my loving daddy and I love him very, very much."

To prove her point, she turned and went up on her toes to kiss my cheek. She also brought my hand subtly up to squeeze her breast. The attendant bit her lip as I pressed my lips to Janie's, kissing her firmly and deeply.

"Love you too, baby." I murmured through the kiss.

"Jesus," muttered the attendant. "I've alreadt frigged myself twice today. And now you're back."

"Mmm," Janie said as she broke our kiss and smirked at the girl. "Daddy and I went to a burlesque show and I asked him to buy me some tassels for my titties. Then I'll dance for him."

"Well, let's get you two on the go before I fucking explode," she sighed. "Anything else while you're here?"

We walked through the aisles, coming across the novelties section- Janie giggled as we found a small box containing to large, inflatable cocks, meant to be dueled with, probably at a naughty party. She insisted we buy them and try them out.

"It'd be nice to be able to fight back," she said quietly, just loud enough for our attendant to hear. "And your dick's always so hard when it slaps me in the face, daddy..."

Our girl reddened considerably as Janie picked up the box. We found a few different pairs of tassels and some silky restraints and headed for the checkout. Janie insisted that I allow her to ride the giant mechanical cock and I laughed and pointed out I had a hard time saying no to her. She mounted the large, mechanical monstrosity and I pumped in the money required to activate it. With a clanking groan and a decided lurch, it whirred into action.

"Woo!" she shouted, hanging on with one hand while waving her other in the air. Clearly it was more of a gimmick than anything, because it never got fast or rough enough to actually try and throw her off. A very drunk person might have been pitched, but Janie wasn't there yet.

"How'm I doing, daddy?" she called gaily as she spun and reeled about.

Several people's heads snapped around as they heard her call me, their eyes wide in amazement. Several were now stopped dead and watching her silently. I laughed and clapped while she bucked on it with abandon. Finally, though, the ride ended and the massive cock drooped and went still. She swung her leg over and hopped down, skipping over to me and giving me a kiss before rubbing her nose aganst mine and speaking just loud enough for anyone nearby to hear.

"Fun ride, but not as good as the ride I'm gonna get from you tonight, daddy..."

"You know it, baby." I said as I put my arm around her and led her out of the store, knowing people were still staring at us. She giggled madly as we left, squeezing my hand as we walked. It was late enough now that getting her back to the hotel for a debauched evening was probably a good idea.

Janie and I were kissing lovingly in the elevator when the door opened on the 20th floor and Erika was standing there, waiting for it. She smiled brightly upon seeing us, showing no embarrassment whatsoever at our game of tonsil hockey.

"Well, if it isn't my two favourite guests," she said cheerfully. "Enjoying ourselves?"

"One could say that, yes," I answered while Janie blushed and smiled in embarrassment before wiping her mouth. "We went to that burlesque show."

"Ah, was it everything you had expected?" she asked, holding the elevator open with her hand while we stepped out.

"It was, thank you," Janie said. "I enjoyed myself a lot."

"So tell me, if you don't mind my asking," Erika continued, turning to look at us from inside the elevator but using the button to hold it open. "Are you two a real couple, like, about to be married?"

I smirked while Janie giggled. "Well, not really, though we are really good friends. We had this trip planned for a few months now, but ending up as lovers was rather spontaneous."

"Really spontaneous," Janie added. "I'm actually a lesbian."

Erika's eyes widened for just a moment but then she sighed and shook her head. "That actually explains a lot, I admit. Well, have a lovely evening. I dropped off three more bottles in front of your door, by the way. Have a good night."

We waited until the elevator had closed and then turned to head to our room. I picked up the bottles while Janie let us inside. She was already letting down her hair and unzipping the back of her dress as we walked inside. She was down to her her high heels, nylons, thong and jewelry by the time I had made it to the main room. She turned and smiled at me sexily, her hands on her hips, skin gleaming in the dim light of our room.

"So what sort of night you got planned, daddy?" she asked, winking.

"Well," I said as I walked toward her, loosening my tie. "I thought I'd start by letting my little girl undress me, then she can dance for me with her new tassels and then I'm going to fuck her in the jacuzzi and in our big, comfy bed. And I'll keep feeling her drinks."

"Thank God we've got the two jars of pickle brine handy, then," she giggled, wiggling up to me and pulled my tie off me before unbuttoning my shirt and slipping it off me. "Let me undress, since you've got your work cut out for you tonight..."

She kissed and nibbled her way down my torso slowly, caressing me with her fingers. She unbuckled my belt and slid it around me like a snake before pulling it off, her eyes always locked with mine. She may not have been experienced with heterosexual lovemaking, but she certainly knew how to be enthralling.

She slipped off my shoes and my socks before undoing my pants and taking them down slowly. I stepped out of them and she then took the rim of my boxers in her teeth and tugging on them gently. She smiled up at me while she pulled them down. She then turned around and stood slowly, squirming her back and her ass against me. I hugged her close, squeezing her breasts and kissing her neck.

She sighed and kissed me, our mouths meeting, tongues tangling. She reached back and held the sides of my hips as she undulated her cheeks rhythmically, causing my cock to swell against her. Moaning into my mouth, she shivered at the feel of my tool growing hard against her. My fingers gently pinched and tugged or her nipples, giving her shivers. God, I wanted to be inside her.

Janie stepped away from me and winked, disappearing into the bathroom for a moment. When she came out, she was smirking and displayed the tassels we'd bought for her, one covering each of her nipples. She swayed and undulated in front of me, leaning close enough for me to touch but I kept my hands still at my sides, watching her intently.

She made me stand up and then gently pressed her body to mine, caressing my skin with hers. Turning around, she squirmed her cheeks against me again while bringing my hands up to cover her breasts. I gave them gentle squeezes and she helped me remove the tassels and I pinched her nipples gently, makiing her sigh.

She turned around and looked up into my eyes, whispering 'I love you' before sliding her breasts down my body. She enveloped my cock with them, massaging them around until I had grown very hard, kissing at my cockhead as it appeared or tasting it with her tongue. I stood still while she took my member in her hand and began stroking it gently. She planted kisses along its length and reached up to touch my chest, slowly gliding her hand down my torso.

She took me inside her mouth, humming quietly as she began to bob back and forth. She made the gentle twisting motions with her hand along the shaft. She moved farther and farther down the length, almost to the base of my cock. She shivered and smiled, opening her eyes to look up at me.

"Mmmm, y'know, someone loves you very much," she whispered, pulling her mouth off me and massaging the length. "Any idea who?"

I made a show of thinking. "Erika?"

She made a wry face.

"Hannah?"

She rolled her eyes and swatted her hand across my dick, making it wobble back and forth comically. She giggled at the sight of it and then when back to sucking, clearly enjoying herself. Lesbian or no, Janie loved giving me blowjobs, something neither of us would likely have expected.

"Nnnnn, are you trying to make me cum before I fuck you?" I moaned.

"Not at all," she cooed, swirling her tongue around the head. "I can't wait to have you fuck me. God, Michael, I want you to cum in me. I love you."

I took her hand and stood her up before leading her to the bathroom. She turned on the faucet to begin filling the jacuzzi. We embraced and kissed lovingly as we stood next to the tub. I gently turned her around and made her lean over the glass counter of the sink. I knelt behind her and began kissing her lovely ass cheeks, making her squirm and sigh. I slowly removed her heels and her stockings while she removed her silver jewelry, putting it at the back of the sink. As I nibbled on her cheeks, she undid her hair, the blonde tresses spilling down her back.

I pulled her cheeks apart, moving her thong aside and sliding my tongue over her wet, glistening slit. She shuddered and groaned loudly, going up on her toes.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Michael..." she whimpered, "I love it..."

I snaked my tongue up and down her taint while teasing her pussy with the edge of my finger, just parting her lips and applying light pressure but not penetrating. She bit her lip and moaned while i slid the now sticky thong down her leg and tossed it aside. Her skin was already damp, the scent of her arousal in the air. I bit her ass cheek gently and she gasped, pressing back against me eagerly, desperate for more.

"Y'like that, hm?" I said as I stood and turned her around to face me. She leaned back against the sink, her eyes smouldering with lust. Standing between her legs, I told hold of her hips and pressed myself to her, kissing her deeply. She kissed me back but then inhaled sharply as she felt my cock slide between her lips and deep inside her. She broke our liplock and looked up at me, eyes dancing with excitement.

"Talk about unexpected," she panted, her fingers flexing as she gripped me. I didn't move inside her but just kept her pinned to me. "You taking me here or in the tub?"

Without saying anything, I pulled out of Janie and turned her to bend her over the hot tub. She gasped loudly as I pulled her cheeks apart and slid my cock back inside her pussy, her knees trembling. I kneaded and massaged her cheeks while she groped and squeezed her breasts with one hand. She yelped as I smacked her ass lightly.

"Jesus, Michael!" she hissed. "I don't have a spanking fetish, please don't fucking give me one..."

I got it in my head that fucking her all the way into the jacuzzi would be fun, so I turned us until I had one leg in the churning water and was straddling the wide edge of the tub. I pulled her down to sit on my cock while facing away from me and she groaned as I slid back inside her. Janie squirmed back and forth along my length, bracing herself on the edge.

"Fuck," she grunted, her body tensing up. "Gonna fucking cum..."

I concentrated on calming myself as I felt her clench and contract around me, cumming as she ground back against my cock. I wanted to cum, but not yet- I was determined to exhaust Janie before we went to sleep, to make her a trembling, messy wreck. As she came, I cheated and thought of other things that had nothing to do with her or sex.

Most guys know this trick, something that distracts you long enough from reaching a specific point where you feel that certain tingle and know that nothing's stopping the orgasm fright train. It's a point we reach and we feel it like a tingling 'ping!' sensation and you can't help but agree with your cock that it's time to cum. It's not necessarily inoluntary, but more of a cheerful 'fuck it!' decision on your part.

I avoided that cusp by thinking of other things, only distantly aware of the ferocious rippling and squeezing of her pussy around me as she came. I'd trained myself to have a range of subjects to delay orgasm, ranging from cold fusion math to recalling Charlie Chaplin's final speech in 'The Great Dictator'. These subjects distracted me just enough to avoid that cusp, even though Janie was writhing and grinding on me passionately.

She leaned forward, breathing heavily. Her skin was flush and glistening with perspiration. She looked back at me, her eyes glazed.

"You didn't cum."

"No, not yet," I replied. "I'm gonna fuck the hell out of you before we fall asleep."

She smiled and nodded. "Okay, but promise me you'll fuck me in our bed and while I'm on my back last, okay? I want to try something."

I nodded and pulled her into the water, shutting off the faucet and hitting the button to start the jets. I pulled her into my lap and she straddled me, sinking back down onto my still hard and throbbing cock God, she felt so good wrapped around me. We stared into one another's eyes, faces close enough that our lips barely touched. Janie caressed my cheek gently.

"I'm so in love with you..." she whispered. "It's insane, Michael. I want to fuck you, I want to marry you. The hell've you done to me?"

She didn't need an answer, she simply leaned in an kissed me, deeply and with total abandon. She squirmed herself on my cock, moaning into my mouth while she fucked me. The steaming water churned around us as we made love. I squeezed her breasts and she groaned, arching her back, her hair falling into the water. I leaned in and kissed and sucked on her nipples, biting them gently. She squealed and clenched me with her pussy.

I allowed my thoughts to drift again, letting me stay hard as she made herself cum, crushing her body to mine and grinding on my cock shamelessly. She slumped against me, panting from the exertion of cumming yet again and biting my shoulder softly.

"Bastard..." she whispered, kissing along my nack and collarbone. "You sure you'll be able to hold off until we cum together in bed?"

I nodded and caressed her back softly.

"Okay, just don't exhaust me before then," she breathed. "Matter of fact, let's take a quick break, let me take a moment, okay?"

I nodded and she clambered off my lap, settling back at at the other side of the tub, her legs caressing mine. She watched as I removed the stopper, which came out with a loud pop. She started and giggled, fanning herself. I filled the two flutes and passed her one, smiling as she settled back into the water contentedly, drinking her champagne.

"Not gonna be too exhausted to cum again, are you?" I asked as I took a sip from my flute. "Because I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned."