Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a very kind offer, we'd be remiss to not accept." I replied cheerfully, opening one of the bottles. I poured three glasses, giving one to Janie and offering one to Erika. She initially declined but eventually we persuaded her to toast with us to a fantastic vacation.

"Excellent," our hostess announced, putting down her glass. "Both ladies begin their spa shifts at nine and neither have any bookings just yet to look after. I'm sure they'd happily make themselves available before five this evening at your leisure. Have a lovely day, you two."

Janie sighed and dropped off her towel, sprawling on the bed, naked and shameless. I brought her over a bottle and she sat up to knock the entire contents back in several swigs. She grinned at me and told me to keep up. I drained another bottle myself and joined her snuggling on the bed.

"We haven't trolled Hannah yet today," she mused. "We'd better remember to make her day miserable."

"Pretty sure we can do that," I agreed, pulling my phone out and snapping some pics of us cuddled in bed, kissing and fondling. Janie then crawled down between my legs and began sucking my cock. I recorded the entire thing but also got a good ten-second video to send to Hannah on Snapchat. It featured Janie bobbing up and down on my glistening cock, looking up at the camera, smiling and winking naughtily.

I sent the snap and then Janie crawled on top of me and I recorded her sinking her pussy down onto my cock. She slithered up and down on me, cooing in pleasure the whole time. I sent another snap to Hannah of this session, making sure the camera trailed up Janie's lovely body to show her breasts and her face. She smiled and waved at the camera before I fired off the snap.

"I'm loving torturing that girl," Janie panted as she bounced up and down. "Not as much as I love you, but that's a given. She was practicing flexing her pussy muscles as she came down and then again on the way back up, making the rhythm exquisite. My camera caught her inner pink lips pulling wetly along my shaft as she raised herself.

"And I'm addicted..." she panted, her skin beginning to glisten. "To feeling your cum deep inside me. Oh, God, I love that, Michael."

"You and me both," I replied, holding her waist as I helped move her up and down, loving the feel of her pussy sliding up and down my shaft. "This couldn't get any better."

Janie hastily leaned down, squashing herself to me and humping back and forth while we kissed. She groaned into my mouth and I squeezed her cheeks as I fucked her. She was breathing slowly and heavily, still working on flexing her pussy muscles around me at the perfect moments of penetration and it was exquisite.

"Make me cum," she whimpered against my mouth, her fingernails starting to dig into my flanks. "Gnnnn, fucking cum in me and make me scream!"

We humped and fucked harder and faster, losing ourselves in the moment until she clenched herself against me, keening and trying not to scream. I snarled in her ear and jammed my hips up while pulling down on her, driving in my cock as far as I could go. We bucked and writhed as I came inside her, bodies shining with our mutual exertions.

We lay entangled for several minutes, panting and holding one another. Janie finally pressed her forehead to mine, whispering that she loved me. I kissed her and told her I loved her too. She sighed as I moved my cock back and forth inside her gently, to our mutual pleasure.

Janie smiled at me finally. "What do you think our children would look like?" she asked. "Not that I actually want a kid, but right now I'm just a woman in love and my breeding instinct is trying to surface."

I returned the smile. "Definitely they'd be blond and blue-eyed, probably have my gigantic head."

"Ugh, I love having your face between my legs, but imagining trying to push that asteroid you call a skull out of my vagina is a terrifying thought." Janie mused, making a wry face. "So here's the rule- no kids unless you marry me and I can be really stoned during the birth."

"Yes, your majesty!" I laughed as I pulled her down for a kiss.

***

We were eating in the restaurant downstairs, enjoying a light brunch consisting of quiche, coffee and mimosas. Getting dressed was somewhat annoying, but I thought it best that we at least tried to leave the hotel room. We talked and laughed, discussing our common sci-fi interests and what there was around town to do. Burlesque shows, strip clubs, arcades, clubs and lounges...

After breakfast, we went for a walk, hand in hand, just enjoying the lovely day. We discussed places where we could get away with having sex in public, something she initially blushed about but agreed to readily. We stopped regularly during our walk and just kissed, whispering how in love we were. Walking around, she pointed out various remote locations we might come back to and fuck.

"Oh," she exclaimed, patting me eagerly on the arm and pointing. "Look, it's my favourite hookah lounge! It's not open yet, but would you like to go later?"

She now smiled at me slyly. "They have Pharaoh, I know it's your favourite shisha..."

I smiled and pulled her to me for a hug. "You know me well, you minx."

"I need to know all the details of the man I'm in love with," she purred, nuzzling her cheek against my chest. "So we'll go later?"

"We'll see what time we can get our massages." I replied. We resumed walking, stopping to have a coffee along the way. Our walk led us back to the hotel eventually, and our room. Janie was naked seconds after getting in the door, sprawled on the bed while I called the spa. A couple of minutes later, we had our appointment set up.

"We've got an hour and then we head over, you're set up with Lyndsey and I've got Grace," I said as I joined her on the bed, cuddling her close. "Let's nap off breakfast and then head over."

She nodded somewhat sleepily and snuggled into me. I set my alarm on my phone for forty-five minutes and then allowed myself to drift off, my beloved Janie in my arms.

***

We'd slipped on our plush robes and headed over to the spa, holding hands. We arrive and the receptionist checked us in. There seemed to be no other clients at the moment, and we found Grace and Lyndsey waiting for us. Lyndsey was a brunette with a pleasant smile while Grace was a shorter and pretty Chinese girl. They nodded to us upon introduction and led us toward the back.

They took us to the areas near the back and sat us down in some chairs, where they soaked our feet and we began talking. While they rubbed scented oils on our feet, we told them about what we were doing and how it had all come about. They both laughed as we told them about poor Erika constantly having to walk in on us in various states of undress and bearing witness to the aftermath of our carnal activities.

"We don't have any rooms with dual tables at the moment, is it okay if we split you up for a little bit?" asked Grace. I looked over at Janie and she glanced at me. I could tell from the colour of her face that Lyndsey's massage of her feet was turning her on. I winked and nodded subtly and Janie nodded back.

"That's fine," I said. "I'm sure she'll be in good hands."

Lyndsey stood a few seconds later and took Janie by the hand, leading her to some room down the hallway. Grace massaged my considerably larger feet a little longer, hitting all the right spots and occasionally smiling up at me. She then took me by the hand and led me to what was apparently her massage room at the opposite end of the hall.

"Okay," she said as she closed the door. I noticed the room had a decidedly Asian feel to it, with small bonsai plants, bamboo stalks and other little pieces of décor around the room. The soothing strains of a Chinese flute filled the room. "So, your massage. We discussed what kind of pressure you're okay with, but I thought I'd wait to ask a somewhat more personal question... um, what state of undress are you comfortable with?"

I shrugged. "I'm spending this whole weekend as naked as possible, I don't mind."

"Okay," she giggled. "Get naked and then lay down on the table. Do you want me to leave?"

"No, you're gonna see all of me anyway," I replied. "No sense in leaving."

She nodded and waited while I shed my robe. "Nice birthday suit."

"Thanks, my mom and dad made it for me." I said as I went to the table and stretched my frame across it. "Like this?"

"You barely fit on my table," she mused, walking around me and assessing my body. "Good thing I have no other appointments, there's quite a lot of you."

She warmed up oils on her hands and then drizzled some onto my back. She began massaging and kneading the oil into my skin, asking if the pressure was correct. She massaged harder, mentioning that she was working to reach all of me because I was so much bigger than her.

"I'll understand if you need to walk on my back." I remarked.

"It shouldn't come to that, but I might have to sit on you," she posited. "If that's okay."

"Whatever gets me there." I said lazily. I laid silently while she massaged me for some time, working her way down my shoulders and back. I felt her move around to get at my other side, since reaching across me was a bit of a difficulty.

"You're okay with me sitting on you?" she asked once more.

"Mmm-hmmm." I mumbled.

She paused in the massage and I heard a quiet rustle. Then I felt her climb on top of me carefully, her soft skin now pressing down on mine. Clearly she'd removed her clothes.

"Better?" she asked, sitting on my thighs. "No too heavy?"

"Light as a feather," I said. "Sit where you need to, I'm sturdy."

She rustled forward, nestling down onto my lower back. I could feel her pussylips against me now and then her hands continued massaging me. From my lower back, her hands trailed up toward my shoulders and traps. She began leaning forward and her nipples grazed across my back and then her breasts squashed to me.

"You like?" she asked quietly as she began moving herself against me. I nodded my assent and she took a moment to drizzle more oil on me before using her body to massage me again. The oil warmed us both up and she sighed as she moved over me. The scent of her body reached me.

"Jasmine scent works on you." I mumbled. I could tell she was smiling. She glided her body over mine a little more firmly and began working her way down again. She sat on my thighs and began massaging my ass cheeks with her hands.

"Cute butt." Grace said as she worked the muscles.

"Hard as a rock." I agreed.

"Are we still talking about your butt?" she snickered. She pressed her well-oiled breasts against my behind and massaged me with them. It felt wonderful and I was indeed beginning to get turned on. This was going to be fun.

She slithered down my thighs, massaging as she went. She then turned around and faced down my body, giving my calves the same treatment before taking hold of my feet and bending me at the knee. She caressed and massaged my feet and toes while squirming her breasts against my calves. I could feel her pussy against me, now getting sticky regardless of the oil that no doubt covered it. She was getting as aroused as I was. She kissed my ankles and feet, nipping at my heel.

"Do you want me to do your front?" she asked.

"That would be great." I replied. She slid off me and I turned over. I could now see Grace's naked form- she had tan skin, a slim figure and her breasts, with tiny brown nipples, looked large on her tiny body. Like my body, hers was now glistening with oil. Her pussy was shaved and she blushed as she saw me looking her over.

I laid back and I could feel her eyes wandering over my form. "Should I start massaging by standing or would you like me to get up on the table with you?" she asked.

I smiled as I relaxed. "You're going to end up on the table anyway, I think we'd both like it if you were up here."

She nodded and clambered onto me, sitting on my stomach. She really was light as a feather, she was obviously a good masseuse if she could work my muscles. She poured oil onto her palms and then spread it over my torso. Before massaging, she drizzled some onto her breasts and hummed as she rubbed it into her skin. I could feel her trying not to squirm in arousal and it was having a predictable effect on my anatomy. I didn't get hard, but she could no doubt feel my cock swelling just behind her.

"Mmm, that feels nice," she whispered as she moved her ass back a tiny bit against my swelling member. "Are you liking this?"

"Very much so," I replied, looking down at her. "A story this good always has a happy ending."

She took my meaning and nodded, all sense of uncertainty or trepidation leaving her about what came next. We were going to fuck and this pleased her. Her almond eyes grew warm with desire and she began slithering her body along mine seductively. She still massaged me, but she began using her whole body in the process. The temperature of the whole room seemed to increase around us.

"Do you and your friend have sex a lot?" she asked breathily as she squirmed on me, looking into my eyes.

"Constantly," I replied, reaching up and laying my hands on her for the first time, giving her a gentle squeeze. "We've fucked two times today already and will no doubt again."

"Mmmm, I'll bet her and Lyndsey are gonna," she whispered, trembling at my touch, her breasts caressing my chest. "May I suck your cock?"

I nodded and she slowly turned around, her ass and her gooey pussy now near my face. I felt her tiny hand on my shaft and I took hold of her toned cheeks and brought her womanhood to my mouth. She shivered and moaned as I kissed her netherlips, her musky desire surrounding me. Her mouth planted kisses along my length and then I felt her tongue swirling around the head.

I lapped and nibble at her pussy before sliding my tongue inside her. Grace groaned and slid her mouth down my cock. I could feel her begin to bob up and down, her hand following just behind. I moved my tongue gently over her clit as I slipped a finger into her wet folds. We pleasured one another, my cock growing harder and harder while her pussy became ever more slippery.

Grace was panting as she pulled her mouth off my cock and spun around to face me again, her eyes smouldering with desire. Her gaze locked with mine, she pushed back against me and flattened my cock against my stomach. I reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them while she slid her pussylips along my shaft, the throbbing head brushing her clit. Her fingernails dug lightly into the skin of my chest as she closed her eyes and writhed.

"I want you in me," she panted, still moving on me. "I want you to fuck me..."

I nodded and she paused, reaching under herself and taking hold of my cock. She steadied herself as she toyed the head over her pussylips but then sank down slightly, allowing me to penetrate her. She sighed and lowered herself, taking me inside her. Her pussy gave way around me, slick and tight. She gripped me again and grunted as I touched deep inside her.

"Holy shit, that's so tight," she breathed, feeling me fully in. "No wonder she loves to fuck you..."

Grace stayed still for several moments and then began to move slowly. She pushed up and down slowly and I gently massaged her breasts. I didn't move my hips yet, letting her establish a rhythm she liked. Eventually her eyes fluttered open and she smiled down at me.

"Just so you know... this isn't a common occurrence... my fucking a client..." she murmured.

"Oh? You've done this in here before?" I said, smirking at her.

"Gn, only once," she answered, closing her eyes again as she moved up and down rhythmically, squeezing my cock with her muscles. She was a smaller girl than Janie, and tighter in some ways. She also clearly fucked guys, because she knew how to move. "And he wasn't a client, he... was a boyfriend I snuck in..."

"Naughty," I said slyly, pinching her nipples and making her shudder. "So I'm your only client that you've fucked?"

"You're not... even really a client..." she breathed, sitting up, sinking down even father onto me. "Lyn and I... invited you up..."

"Then your record is clean," I assured her. "And you're really nice and tight."

"Thanks," she gasped as my cock hit a sweet spot inside her. "You feel really good in me too..."

She sat up straight and even leaned back a little, resting her hands behind herself on my thighs. I know longer had ready access to her breasts but was now treated to an exquisite view of her pussy hungrily swallowing my cock. She moved in circles and I could see my glistening shaft disappear inside those deeply-tanned lips.

"I love a good, stiff cock," she panted, her body shining with oil as she writhed. "Hope Lyn's enjoying herself."

"Janie's a lesbian, she just makes an exception for me," I said, my fingers flexing on her thighs. "She knows her way around a girl's body."

"Nnnn, good," Grace moaned, squirming and squeezing me. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum..."

"Cum all you like," I said, nodding. "I've cum twice today already, so I can last for a few rounds."

She didn't need any more encouragement than that and began moving faster, her arms and then her whole body starting to shake. Her neck craned back and I felt her long, blue-black hair grazing against my thighs. She was very wet and her pussy was making those intoxicating squishing sounds as she fucked herself toward orgasm.

"Oh God..." she gasped, arching her back and her body going rigid. I tilted my hips up slightly and the dam broke- she convulsed and clenched her teeth, willing herself not to scream as she came. She bathed us in her cum, grinding and pressing down on my cock for all she was worth.

Grace finally relaxed, resting backwards on her hands and sighing heavily. Still impaled on my throbbing cock, she finally raised herself up straight and looked down at me, one hand caressing her breasts while the other snaked down to fondle her pussylips. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked on them languidly.

"I can do another and then I'll have to stop or I won't be able to walk all day," she said finally. "You want to cum in my mouth or in me?"

I smiled. "Either sounds good to me. If you're sure it won't complicate things, I'm okay with cumming in you."

"Good, because I think I want to feel that in me," she said huskily. She leaned forward again, resting her hands on my chest. "D'you kiss?"

I nodded and she leaned in further, pressing her lips to mine. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues tangled. In leaning forward, though, she almost had my cock slip out of her, so I brought my knees up to help keep me inside her. She groaned against and pushed back against me.

I wrapped my arms around her and we began moving in a sensuous rhythm, still kissing. She humped back and forth while I flexed my hips, pushing my cock deep into her. Wet and tight, I knew it wouldn't be long before she got me off.

We ground and groped one another as we fucked. I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her, tightening around me. We broke our kiss and stared into one another's eyes, panting. I gripped her hair and she bared her teeth as I pulled on it. Our bodies were slick with sweat and oil, slithering and smacking.

"Yessss," she hissed, her eyes flashing now. "Fuck me and cum. Get it in me..."

We grappled and fucked harder, pushing each other closer to the brink. She drove her pussy back onto my cock while I pushed my hips up hard. She jammed her lips against mine and screamed into my mouth as we both came. I pumped by pearly essence deep inside her greedy tunnel as we rocked against one another, lost in ecstasy.

Spent, she collapsed on me, both of us breathing heavily. My cock continued to ooze inside her, throbbing and still hard. I held her body to mine until she stirred, smiling up at me slyly.