Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a bad spa treatment, hm?" she purred, kissing my nose.

"Best one I've had in ages." I replied, kissing her and biting her lower lip, tugging on it gently. She shivered and sat up, moving up and down gently, milking the last of my cum out of me. She slipped off of my member and moved down my body, massaging my swollen but softening cock with her breasts and then taking it into her mouth, sucking our mingled juices off me.

"Mmmmm, been a long time since I've cum that hard," she sighed, stretching her body. "Let's finish your treatment, shall we?"

She continued to use her whole body to massage me, including her breasts and her mouth, but with both of us temporarily sated, it didn't evolve into fucking again. I felt incredibly relaxed when a windchime alarm went off, notifying us that ninety minutes had passed.

"Well, let's get you up and looking presentable," Grace said, helping me off the table. "You've got a girlfriend to get back to."

We slowly got dressed, taking time to kiss, rub our bodies together and grope one another. Once I was back in my robe Grace in her white outfit, we stepped out of the room and headed back down the hall.

"There's no cameras in the rooms, of course, but there are in the hallways," she said quietly as we walked side-by-side. "As much as I'd love to give you a real thank you and goodbye, we'd better keep it professional-looking, okay?"

"I'll do what I can to keep from pinning you down over a chair and fucking you." I answered, causing her to giggle.

We sat and chatted for a couple of minutes before Janie and Lyndsey returned. Janie was smiling and had that 'freshly-fucked' glow about her, while Lyndsey was trying to keep a grin off her face. We thanked them profusely and I slipped each of them a hundred dollar bill as a tip when I shook their hands, delighting them both. We promised we'd find time to make use of their services again and exited the spa, Janie's hand threaded through my arm.

"So, did you enjoy your carnal cookie massage?" I asked quietly, stroking her forearm.

"Yes," she giggled. "As much as I'm enjoying making love to you all week, some lesbian sex is always a good thing. Did you enjoy tiny Asian girl sex?"

"Yep." I said simply. "Glad to get back to my main girl, though."

"Oh, you smooth talker," she cooed. "Maybe we can invite them to the room at some point for a little fun?"

"I'm certainly open to that idea."

"That's doesn't surprise me," she said, smirking and rolling her eyes. "You're such a man-whore."

"You love it, squirt." I retorted as we reached our room and entered. "So, a shower and then some jacuzzi time?"

"Oh, God, yes," she declared, shedding her robe into a puddle near our bed, gloriously naked once again. "I want to be making out with you in our jacuzzi."

I got the champagne and more chocolate-covered strawberries from our mini-fridge while she got our shower going.

***

Janie was sitting my lap, kissing me as we sat in the jacuzzi, reveling in the wonderful heat and enjoying one another's bodies. I doubted I could cum again without drying up and crumbling away, but Janie me good and hard soon after we got in and sank down onto my cock, happy to have me inside her.

"God, I'm in love..." she sighed as she looked into my eyes, moving herself up and down. She had her hands clasped on my shoulder and leaned backwards, allowing me to pour the contents of one of our champagne bottles on her breasts. She shivered as the cold offering fizzed delightfully on her creamy skin.

"Mmmm, nothing quite as debauched as pouring bubbly on a hot girl," I mused, pressing the bottle to her lips and letting her drain the last of the contents. "We need to send Hannah and Les a video of me baptizing you in champagne. That'll drive them nuts."

"Oh, a hundred p," she sighed as she squirmed on my lap. After a few minutes of languorous fucking like this, she got on her knees and leaned on the edge, facing out. She smiled back at me and wiggled her behind. "How about a little doggy action?"

I got behind her and put my hands on her ass cheeks. She sighed as I spread them and then place the head of my cock at her pussy. We both moaned as I slid inside her. I began moving back and forth and it wasn't long before we both heard a knock at the door.

"It's open!" Janie called, reaching over to hot the button and turn off the jets so we could hear. Half a second later, the door open and Erika swept in, carrying three more bottles of champagne.

"I guess you're having a busy day, since you reque- oh, my dear Lord in Heaven..."

Erika stopped dead upon seeing us fucking in the whirlpool and stared for just a moment before looking away. "I... I'm sorry, I didn't think you were going to be-"

"Don't worry about it," Janie said pleasantly, smiling as I fucked her, like this was the most natural thing on earth. "You were bound to see it sooner or later, right?"

"It... seems likely, where you two are concerned." Erika said somewhat uncertainly. She breathed in and then turned to look at us again, taking in the sight of us coupling. "This is highly unusual, I will admit. Normally I'd be intruding or you'd be sexually harassing me."

Janie giggled. "Yes, I look like the type to sexually harass someone, definitely. I suppose I could've warned you when I called, but you might not have come up."

"I would have given it some thought, yes, and I sure as hell wouldn't do it for anyone else." Erika admitted. "So, there you are and I've seen you. Where shall I put your goodies?"

"Right there where I- nnnnn- I can reach them," Janie said, indicating the small shelf beside the jacuzzi. "I just... we're going to be making love constantly, Erika, and we might need something and not want to stop. I wanted you to be used to seeing us..."

Erika smiled. "In a weird way, that's actually considerate of you. But what if I can't bring what you need? Can't have some other poor soul entering your lair unprepared."

Janie closed her eyes while she pondered. She pushed back against me and squirmed her ass on my thighs. "Gnnnn... got it... if we're going to be fucking, then we'll end the call down by saying 'muchos gracias'. Then you'll know to bring whatever we need up yourself. If it's not you, we'll just suck it up and put on our clothes."

"Deranged genius," our advocate laughed. She now seemed to have no problem watching us. She brought the bottles to the little shelf and leaned back against the sink, gazing on casually and clearly unruffled. "So, the two of you have no problem with me just walking in on you, no matter what you're doing?"

Janie nodded. "It's kinky fun to have an audience."

"I'd be surprised if you've had an audience before," Erika mused, raising an eyebrow before looking at me. "Him, not so much."

"How well you know me," I chuckled, thrusting deep inside Janie and causing her to gasp and moan. She gripped the sides of the tub. "In any event, just let yourself in without knocking, neither of us will mind."

Erika nodded, winked at Janie and then exited, her mission accomplished. Janie and I went back to making love and it wasn't long before she cried out in pleasure. We dried ourselves off and clambered into bed to snuggle and nap. The day was nowhere near done.

***

"You sure you won't tell me what we're doing tonight?" Janie asked as we lounged in a plush chaise together in the corner of the hookah bar we'd gone to. She was wearing a tight shirt with a low v-neck that showed off her cleavage, which was prominently displayed by her push-up bra. She was wearing a short, black leather skirt that showed off her legs and she'd only reluctantly worn panties beneath. We were sharing a tall hookah that sat on the table in front of us. Behind an elaborate wooden screen, we had plenty of privacy while Middle Eastern music filled the room.

"You can wait, I figure." I replied, smiling at her. Janie turned to face me and leaned in, giving me a great view down her shirt.

"Are you sure?" he asked in a quiet voice, making sure I saw everything. She kept her eyes one me while she took the hose from my hand, drew a deep breath on the mouthpiece and then leaned forward, gently pressing her lips to mine. She passed the sweet smoke into my mouth and then batted her eyelashes at me. "I'll let you marry me."

I chuckled and kissed her lovingly, totally enthralled by her. My hand subtly but firmly cupped her breast, giving it a squeeze and making her moan.

"Waiting to find out won't kill you," I answered. "Besides, it's fun to watch you get giddy with anticipation."

Strong coffee and two bowls of shisha had us sufficiently energized that we walked to our destination, one of the strip clubs that we had VIP passes for. She clapped in excitement, exclaiming that she'd never been here and had always wanted to try it out. I showed the bouncer our passes and he nodded us through.

The place was huge, and very busy. It had a main stage that ran most of the club's length and several girls were dancing on it at once. Blue neon lights threated the ceiling of the public area, providing dim illumination and a sense of privacy and anonymity. Couches with occasional partitions lined the walls and there were ample tables in the center. It was also punctuated by a platoon of gorillas in black suits who were plainly the bouncers.

We threaded our way through the patrons and topless servers to a small table in front of the stage. We watched intently as girls danced and gyrated onstage. Some dreadful hip-hop music quit playing and Eighties rock took over. The troupe of dancers exited at the back of the stage and were replaced by another.

Our eye was caught by one particular girl who strode toward us, wearing a very short plaid schoolgirl skirt, a black thong beneath it, a plaid bra and a white blouse tied at her midriff. Her red hair was hanging in pigtails. She must have sensed our eyes on her, because she slinked toward us and began writhing sensuously for us. I slyly slipped Janie a twenty that she folded and put in her own cleavage, leaning forward so our schoolgirl could see it.

Crawling on all fours, she leaned off the stage and placed her head in Janie's breasts, taking the bill in her mouth. Janie shivered and they smiled slyly at one another. We watched her and the other girls dance around the stage, our schoolgirl managing to lose her blouse and skirt, exposing her shapely, toned ass. She squatted down in front of us, her cheeks wiggling before turning around and sliding a finger up and down her thong, teasing. Janie was gripping my hand under the table tightly. I think she liked our dancer.

The set ended and the dancers left. I motioned to Janie that we should vacate our seats and move to the couches along the wall. Somewhat confused, she acquiesced nonetheless. We found a secluded corner and sat tight, ordering drinks. Janie had been sneaking sips of whiskey from a small flask in her purse and was getting pleasantly buzzed. She'd ordered a zombie and I knew she would be good and wasted when we got back to the hotel room.

Before long, we saw our redhead schoolgirl slinking around, seeing if anyone was interested in a lapdance or a private show. I pointed her out and Janie got excited, almost standing up and waving, but I restrained her. Eventually, the girl looked in our direction and Janie subtly waved to her. She smiled and made her way over to us, dressed back up in her full outfit, as little as that counted for.

"Almost got upset, thought you two had left," she remarked, leaning down to talk to us and letting us see down her blouse. "I totally had plans for offering you two a dance."

"I don't think we'd accept one from anyone else at this point, you really have our attention," I answered, nodding. "We were hoping you'd be out so we could get a dance or six from you."

"Well, daddy," she lilted, sitting down sideways on my lap with her arms around my neck and her sexy legs slung across Janie's thighs. "I'd love to dance for you. Shall we do it here or do you wanna go somewhere more private?"

I looked over at Janie and winked. She grinned. "Private room, daddy."

Our schoolgirl raised an eye at her phrasing for only a moment before sliding off my lap and taking Janie by the hand. "This way. Try to keep up, daddy!"

They wiggled through the crowds and I followed. She took us up some stairs on the side wall off from the stage to another level. There was a small lounge, centered around a few dancer's poles and I guessed that high-powered guests were brought here for private shows, away from the rabble. I showed our VIP passes to another gorilla and he let us through. There were small rooms along the walls and she led us into one, shutting the door behind me.

"So what are we up for?" asked our redhead, turning to look at us, hands on her hips.

I put my arm around Janie's waist and smiled down at her. "My babygirl likes girls and what she wants, she gets. Give her the best dance she could ask for."

Janie smiled back at me warmly and we kissed. Our redhead whistled. "Daddy bringing his daughter to a strip club? Nice. I'll make sure she loves it. Go ahead and sit."

We sat down on the small, cushioned bench, side-by-side and holding hands. The dancer looked at me and I put three hundred-dollar bills on the drink table beside me. Now she knew I wasn't kidding and she nodded. Seconds later, an 80's rock song started and she began her routine. She gyrated and writhed slowly, running her hands over her body. Janie put her hand over mine and squeezed it while she watched intently.

The music played over the speakers and our tiny room was remarkably well-insulated from the din of the club on the other side of the door. Our schoolgirl slowly peeled away her blouse, revealing the naughty plaid bra that barely restrained her assets. Her nipples peeked over the black edges. She smiled seductively at the two of us.

"Name's Annie," she said as she leaned forward and cupped her boobs, running her tongue over her lips. "How about you two?"

"Janie," said my lovely partner, pointing to herself and then at me. "Daddy."

"Kinky," Annie said, smirking and turning slowly in a circle, wiggling her skirt-clad behind at us. She slowly lifted it, exposing a tiny black thong. She moved closer to us, so her rump was inches away from us. "Like what you see?"

"Love it," Janie breathed, leaning forward, her eyes fixated on the creamy cheeks. "You've got an amazing ass, Annie."

"Give it a squeeze," Annie said, winking at Janie. "It's okay. Hell, kiss it, the club won't mind, unless you try putting a finger or your tongue in me."

Janie ran her palm over the smooth skin and then leaned in to press her lips against it. Annie smirked and wiggled her ass. I could tell Janie was getting really turned on, she was beginning to squirm around. I was enjoying the show, but was also glad that Annie was paying attention to my other half, rather than focusing on me. Clever girl.

Janie leaned back now and continued to watch as Annie unclasped her bra, the straps falling off her shoulders. She dropped it off to the side and turned around slowly, holding her hand across her bust and giving us a sly smile. Swaying back and forth, she took her arm away, exposing her lovely breasts, topped with perky pink nipples. She was looking at Janie and nodded while twining her arms over her head.

"You look like you have some sweet titties under there." Annie said in a subtle, seductive voice. I pulled a twenty out of my pocket and slid it down the front of Janie's shirt, nestling it between her pronounced cleavage. I could see the eagerness in her eyes as she leaned forward. Annie pressed her face into my girl's breasts, slowly pulling the bill out with her teeth. Janie shivered as she clasped the redhead's shoulders gently.

"Nice," Annie purred, placing the bill on a small ledge while unhooking her skirt at the side. She turned around as it fell away, her toned ass facing us again, clad only in the tiny black thong. She sidled closer, close enough that Janie would press her chest against it and they wiggled back and forth. "Don't worry about the song ending, you paid me enough that we're not stopping until the lady's happy."

"Ooh, an all-nighter," Janie giggled, caressing Annie's ass gently. Annie pressed backward until Janie was sitting back and settled into her lap, squirming on her lap slowly. "God, I love your ass and your tits."

"Mmmm, glad to hear it," Annie said, leaning back onto Janie, still writhing in her lap and bringing her hands up to rest on her breasts. Janie was starting to breath heavily as she squeezed Annie's tits and caressed them. "Wanna rub our titties together?"

"Jesus, yes!" Janie breathed. I smiled and watched while Annie deftly turned around in Janie's lap and helped pull her shirt over her head. She then locked her eyes with Janie's and reached behind to undo her bra. Janie sighed as it fell away and her breasts were exposed.

"Yummy..." Annie cooed, leaning forward until their nipples kissed. Janie bit her lip, trembling as they squirmed back and forth against one another. "This is great, but I think your daddy is feeling left out."

She slowly stood and took Janie's hand to stand her up before moving her over to my lap. Janie settled down onto me, giggling as she felt my swollen cock inside my pants. She looked at me and winked.

"Naughty daddy," she teased, winking at me. "You turned on by your little girl and her hot dancer?"

"Oh, I'll bet he is," Annie said, smirking at me while setting Janie in place. "I know men and this is one turned on daddy."

"No argument there," I agreed as she turned and squirmed her ass on Janie's lap again. Janie almost moaned as she put her hands on the cheeks and gave them a gentle squeeze. "Enjoying yourself, baby?"

"Yessssss," she whispered, shivering as Annie pushed back and squirmed her ass against Janie's tits. "She's so awesome, daddy."

Annie sat in Janie's lap again while she sat in mine and began grinding on her. Janie reached down, took hold of my hands and brought them up to Annie's breasts. The redhead purred as I gave her tits a squeeze.

"Mmmm, nice..." the dancer sighed, still squirming back against us, her head beside Janie's. She turned her face to look at my girl's and they pressed their lips together, kissing sensuously. Janie moaned and ground down on my lap. I watched their tongues wrestle as we molested her breasts. My cock was throbbing and hard beneath Janie, straining to be released.

Annie pulled away and stood, continuing to dance. She was smiling at us, watching while I fondled Janie's tits, pinching her nipples and making her whimper. She writhed on my lap as she kept her eyes on our schoolgirl. She reached between her legs and squeezed my cock inside my pants.

"I thought I was here to turn you two on," Annie remarked, sliding her thong off, now completely naked. Her pussy was smooth and hairless and she ran a finger over it. She came closer and began dancing again, letting us get a good look at her. She placed a high-heeled foot on the bench next to us, exposing her pussy. She used two fingers to pull the lips apart, exposing her inner pink. "You've got me wet. See?"

Unable to take much more teasing, Janie had squirmed around until her skirt had ridden up and was sitting on her hips, leaving her ass and her wet panties exposed. She gasped as I ran my hand down her torso and snaked it inside her soaking underwear. My fingers danced over her pussylips, which were slick with her arousal. She shuddered and squirmed against my probing digits, so incredibly turned on. Annie smiled slyly as she watched, putting her leg down and leaning forward, her breasts now in front of Janie's face.

"Wanna kiss 'em?" she asked quietly. Janie needed no encouragement and buried her face into the proffered tits, kissing the warm, silken skin. Annie giggled and hugged Janie gently, moving closer still. I saw her bite her lip as Janie got daring and wrapped her lips around one of Annie's nipples. Her tongue swirled and flicked against it and then she gave it a gentle nip, causing Annie to gasp. She slid forward until she was straddling Janie's lap, who was already in mine. Janie was sandwiched between us, sucking on Annie's tits while I fingered her.