Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay, big man?" the redhead asked, looking at me. I nodded and smiled. "I'm gonna make my baby cum so hard."

"This is so hot," Annie breathed, sidling in closer and lifting one of Janie's legs and sliding hers under so they were scissored by supported on my lap. I could feel Annie's naked pussy press against the soaked material of Janie's panties, meeting the knuckles of the fingers I was fucking her with. She sighed and began writhing, pinning my hand between them. "Let's make her cum."

It didn't take long for Janie to be moaning and breathing heavily, her skin getting flush with her need for release. Annie kept Janie's face between her breasts as she writhed against us, running her fingers through my lover's hair. My cock was raging hard as the two girls squirmed on top of me.

"Oh, Jesus," groaned Janie, feeling me increase the pace of my fingering, probing deeper inside her with each moment. "Oh fuck..."

Janie was panting harder and harder, her body trembling and then outright shaking. Annie stroked and caressed her relentlessly, while I pushed my fingers deeper still. I could feel her tightening around me and knew she was seconds away. Her hands gripped Annie's waist as she fought to hold on.

"I can't-" she squeaked, biting Annie's nipple. "I'm gonna..."

She almost screamed, but Annie took her by the cheeks and jammed her lips against Janie's, kissing her fiercely to muffle the sudden noise. Janie shook violently, bathing my hand in her cum and Annie ground against my knuckles shamelessly, apparently also cumming. Their breasts squashed together as they kissed, all the while grinding on my lap.

Janie finally started to calm down, still trembling, but the tidal wave of bliss receding from her. Annie was still grappled onto her, the long kiss they shared having broken up into smaller kisses as they whispered to one another, still holding in tight. I could feel my hand beginning to cramp and gently extricated it from its gooey confines, bringing it up to hold Annie in place. The redhead made use of the available room by pressing her hips forward so their pussies were only separated by the soaked material of Janie's panties.

"Oh my God," Annie sighed finally. "Best three hundred I ever made."

"Best three hundred he's ever spent." Janie giggled. They both laughed and kissed again before Annie sighed and rolled her neck and torso, giving us a great view of her breasts. She wiggled around on our laps a while longer and then stood, doing a sensual dance.

"Always use the room with the broken camera," she advised, winking. "I can't believe how much fun this has been, and that's not a line, I'm being honest."

"It was pretty damned amazing," I agreed, nodding and wrapping my arms around Janie, who nodded readily. "Best private dance ever."

"I don't suppose..." Annie said somewhat awkwardly. "Since we did this, would you two want to, well, get together outside of my work? If we had this much fun in a tiny booth, I would really want us all to fuck, you know?"

"Oh, God, yes," Janie said without hesitation. "We're staying at a suite in the hotel downtown. You need to come visit us and we'll fuck one another's brains out."

Annie looked over at me and I nodded. "Yes, I think that'd be a lot of fun. Janie'll leave you her number and you can contact us when you're ready. We're in town another couple of days."

Janie smiled slyly and took a pen out of her tiny purse she was carrying. Annie pressed her chest forward and Janie scrawled her number across the soft flesh of one of the redhead's breasts. Annie giggled and promised to write it down when she got back to her dressing room. Reluctantly, we let her get dressed again, although she allowed Janie to kiss her ass and her belly and tits again during the process.

It was time to leave our little den of iniquity and the two girls wrapped their arms around one another and kissed once more before we opened the door and trooped out. Annie led us back downstairs and said goodbye, promising to be in touch soon. She winked and wiggled down a hallway toward a changeroom.

"So now what?" I asked, taking Janie's hand in mine and leading her through the noise and din of the club. "Shall we sit and watch some more dancers?"

"No," she said rather firmly, squeezing my hand. "I'm unbelievably horny. You need to get me out of here and fuck the shit out of me, Michael. Take me to one of the secluded places we saw earlier and fuck me. Then take me back to our hotel room and fuck me some more. I am so turned on right now, it's unreal. And you haven't cum yet, so I need to take care of that."

We threaded our way through the room and exited, back into the sultry night air. We clasped one another's hand tightly and I could feel her thumb stroking over my skin firmly. She was really aroused. Everything about her body language indicated it. She was looking around intently as we walked, as if scanning for a place I could pull her into and fuck the living hell out of her.

"Look at that," she said, gazing at something across the street and nodding. I turned to look and espied a small stone Lutheran church, the lights of which seemed to be on.

"You want me to fuck you in a church?" I asked, smirking. "Kinky, especially since I'm Anglican."

"No, silly," she giggled, swatting my arm. "I just meant there's a church right there. You and I could, literally, go across there right now, exchange vows and get married. Literally nothing is stopping us, except common sense."

She turned and looked up at me, her eyes shining. "But at this very second, I want that more than anything in the world."

I pulled her to me and kissed her lovingly. She melted into my arms and the entire world fell away, leaving only the two of us. I loved her truly, madly and deeply at that very moment of perfection. When we ended the kiss, she looked up at me again and crinkled her nose as she smiled. "Now get me away from this church and into an alley or park to fuck me."

We did indeed come across a park less than three minutes later, in a good neighbourhood and only dimly lit. We picked a corner where no light reached and grappled onto one another, kissing hungrily. Janie unbuckled my pants and they fell, along with my boxers. She stroked my manhood to hardness almost instantly while our tongues tangled and she hiked up her skirt.

She then fell to her knees and began kissing my cock, running her tongue along its length before taking it into her mouth. If she still lacked technique, she made up for it with passion and enthusiasm. She bobbed back and forth willingly, moaning as she wiggled out of her panties, refusing to relinquish her oral prize.

Janie stood and leaned back against the wire fence behind her, looking up at me with lust-glazed eyes and holding her skirt up to expose her sopping pussy.

"Fuck me, Michael, she whispered eagerly. "Get that cock in me and cum inside me..."

I needed no encouragement and placed my hands on her hips, holding her in place. Looking into her eyes, I pressed the head of my throbbing cock at her entrance and then slid inside in one smooth motion. She was so wet and pliant that she took me all the way inside easily. She sucked in her breath as I buried myself deep in her and her hands gripped my shoulders, the nails pressing into my flesh.

"Yesssssss," she hissed, tilting her hips forward to make sure I was as deep inside her as possible. My pubic bone rubbed on her clit and she shivered in pleasure. Slippery as she was, I couldn't help but feel how tightly her pussy gripped my shaft. "Oh, God, it feels so good to have you inside me again..."

Pressing her into the fence, I began pumping back and forth with my hips, wet sucking sounds caressing our ears delightfully. I could already tell she wouldn't last long, horny as she was, and I had to admit that I was fit to burst myself. Watching her and Annie make out and squirm their tits together back at the club had been so erotic and I had to be at least as aroused as her. I needed to cum so hard.

Unwilling to prolong the experience, since we were taking a chance in a public venue, we fucked one another hard, determined to orgasm together quickly. She was continuing to squeeze me with her pussy muscles, something she was getting good at. I in turn thumped my hips against her, driving home and hitting her spot repeatedly, causing her to gap with every stroke.

"Yes, Michael. Yes," she gasped, squirming against me. "You're gonna make me cum so hard, my love..."

"Do you want my cum inside you?" I asked, eyes locked with hers.

"Uh-huh!"

"You want me to make you scream?"

"Yes!"

I pressed into her as hard as I could and she grappled onto me, letting out a silent scream of pleasure. Her pussy clenched me ferociously as I began pumping my cream inside her. I was worried we were making too much noise as we came, locked together in the throes of ecstasy. We ground against one another until my knees almost gave out. We leaned against the fence, breathing heavily, lost in our lovemaking and our love.

"Oh my God, I need that," she breathed, her body still trembling as I held her. My cock was throbbing inside her, hard as a rock and showing no signs of abating. "That'll last me until we get back to the hotel."

We finally pulled me out of her and then we tried to look presentable before getting back onto the street- my dick was still hard, a distinct bulge in my pants while she put her no doubt uncomfortably wet panties back on, to keep my cum from dribbling down her leg. Holding hands, we exited the park. A woman saw us and seemed somewhat confused momentarily before beginning to smirk and winking.

So much for our air of subtlety.

***

Janie was beneath me and looking up into my eyes as I pushed my cock down inside her rhythmically, back within the confines of our lovely hotel room. Her breathing was more of a panting, my penetration in this position extra-deep because we'd inserted a folded pillow beneath her hips, tilting them up. It felt wonderful for both of us and would doubtless become part of our lovemaking routine.

"I love you so much," I whispered as I returned her gaze, lost in their depths of her blue eyes. "This week could never last long enough."

"I never want it to end either," she murmured, holding me close. "And I know you love me. But I've always wondered, Michael. Girls enjoy fucking as much as guys do, so how do you know when a girl actually likes you?"

"Oh, that's easy," I replied, smiling. "If you want to know if a girl likes you, just look at her ankles."

"Her ankles?" she asked quizzically.

"Yeah," I said, giving her an evil grin as I shifted my weight and then took hold of her feet and pressing them up beside her head. She moaned loudly as I sunk deeper than ever inside her. "If they're around her ears, she really, really likes you..."

Pretzeled like this, Janie was gasping, both from the compact position I had her pinned in as well as the sheer depth of penetration she was receiving. She began to shake uncontrollably, her eyes rolling up into her head. Showing her no mercy, I speared my cock down into her and the breath caught in her throat. She convulsed and began to cum, her nails raking my flanks as she clenched my cock savagely. I couldn't cum yet, but the pleasure of her orgasm was wonderful to feel.

I released her and she simply flopped on the bed like a dead thing. She did move, her eyes closed and her chest barely moving. I smirked as I realized I'd given her a blackout orgasm. Pulling myself out of her and moving aside, I waited until she stirred some thirty seconds later. She looked over at me through heavily-lidded eyes.

"Holy shit," she whispered. "That was... we're gonna have to save that for finales, because it'll kill me. But what a way to go."

She slowly moved down to my waist and took hold of my softening cock, sliding it into her mouth. She hummed as she sucked on me, tasting our mingled cum. Janie shivered in delight, clearly enjoying herself now that she had discovered hetero oral.

"God, I love how we taste together," she murmured, sliding her tongue up and down my shaft, her hand gently stroking along behind it, milking the last cum from me. "I love your cum in me, Michael..."

She crawled back up and snuggled down on top of me, nuzzling her cheek to my neck. She felt warm and content. I could stay right there in that spot forever. She sighed and giggled, wiggling against me. "I know it's silly, but I really kinda wish that you were making a baby in me right now. I might not want a kid, but I really want to be carrying your baby right now."

"I wish you were too," I whispered, kissing her forehead. "I never want this moment to end."

She purred and nuzzled some more. "I think it's great that we can include people in our little love bubble on occasion. D'you really think we'll get that Annie chick to join us?"

"I'd really like to share a girl with you, I think we'd have fun." I replied, caressing her back and then squeezing her butt cheeks. "Hard to imagine anything not being fun with you."

"Oh?" she mused, smiling up at me slyly. "So if I wanted a threesome with you and another guy, you'd be okay with that?"

"Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves," I answered, holding her tight. "I'm pretty selfish about you."

"Mmmmm, I'm glad," she said quietly. "And one dick is all I need, as long as it's yours. No interest whatsoever in any other."

"What if we found a hot futa girl or hermaphrodite?" I teased, tilting my hips and pressing my cock against her gooey pussy.

"We'll negotiate that," she giggled. "Let's get the stripper into bed first."

One thing was certain, though it remained unspoken. This week together would end far too soon.

***

Author's Notes: I freely admit that I'm tired of apologizing for delays between chapters, but the movie industry in Toronto is growing by leaps and bounds, so I've been busy. That being said, though, I've actually reduced the hours I work so I can concentrate on getting my books ready for publication. A side benefit of that will be more time to write in general, including the stories I publish here.

Happy Chinese New Year! Gong xi fa cai! Xin nien kaui le!

  • Management