Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I guess we'd better shower next," Janie sighed, looking around. "We wanna be clean before we go defile the sauna, right?"

Annie giggled and agreed, looking forward to trying out our fancy shower. They got up and wiggled out of the tub while I let out the water. Janie had started the shower heads and they were both in by the time I'd left the tub. I joined them under the deluge, feeling the water scouring my skin. The girls giggled and covered me in body wash, squirming their sexy forms up and down my frame, their hands pumping my cock and making me hard again. Janie took my member in her mouth and began bobbing back and forth, before giving it to Annie, who repeated the process.

They knew I couldn't fuck just yet, but they seemed quite ready to tease me, squirming their asses back against my crotch, my throbbing dick almost going inside them repeatedly. Predictably, the teasing made them horny, and it wasn't long before they were lying on the floor of the shower in opposite directions, legs scissored and rubbing their wet pussies together. I cleaned myself and watched as they fucked, until they both strained and cried out, cumming hard. I couldn't keep the smile off my face, because I was really pleased that Janie was having such a good time. I loved her and wanted her to be happy with our week together.

Sluggishly they parted from one another, and I reminded them of the time we were due over at the sauna and pool for privacy. They nodded and cleaned themselves before we all left the shower and went into the main room. I mentioned that there wasn't really enough time to order food, but they both waved it off, saying that they'd survive until after our private session. I told them I'd order room service afterwards and they readily agreed.

Some fifteen minutes later we were heading down the hall, wearing plush robes from the hotel. I'd noticed Janie and Annie giggling and slipping some strap-ons into the oversized pockets of their robes, along with a few smaller items, like massage oils we'd bought. Erika was waiting for us at the entrance to the facility and smiled pleasantly.

"Prompt, I like that," she remarked. "So basically, I've booked off the facility for a private event and waived the fee. There'll be small signs notifying passers-by that the facilities are indeed being used from nine to noon. The doors will be locked from the outside, but you can leave if anything is wrong, of course. This is a key to get back inside, if you must leave for any reason."

I accepted the key from her. I figured I'd better be the one to hold onto it, before it ended up in someone's pussy 'accidentally.' Probably not the first time for this key, now that I think of it, given who some of the previous VIP guests had been.

"You've been a very big help, Erika, this entire week," I said, smiling at her. "Thank you for everything so far."

She blushed a little and then turned and walked away. I'd been holding the door open and the girls swished inside before I allowed it to close behind us.

The next phase of our entertainment had begun.

***

The little hallway leading into the facility was all wood, and had a nice cedar smell to it. There were small change rooms on either side, not that we needed them, and then a few small dry sauna rooms, all made of wood, with two levels of seating. There were also two wet saunas just beyond, both lined with ceramic tiles. Two small rooms, each with private whirlpools, greeted us next, and then the large area, containing a decent-sized pool, and a jacuzzi mounted on a small raised surface just beyond.

"Jesus, how are we going to use everything?" Janie breathed, looking around. "I mean, I wanna cum everywhere, right?"

I took a deep breath. "How about this? We have three hours. I can probably cum soon, and then again near the end. You both keep having your orgasms, and I'll fuck you as much as I can, with those two objectives in mind, okay?"

The both agreed readily, and I had to admit, I was happy they could help in making one another cum, because if it had been just up to me, I probably would have just crumbled into dust by the end of the second hour. They decided on one of the hot tubs first, because they'd already used ours. The difference here was that these were bigger, and there was lots of room for us to spread out and get inventive. Janie already had our phones set up at various angles for recording, no doubt for posterity, but also to drive Hannah crazy.

I turned on the jets from the wall unit, and the girls had already shed their robes and were climbing in. The back two thirds of the room was taken up by the jacuzzi, with small benches on the sides near the front of the room. The entire room was, of course, made of wood, giving it a very warm and sexy feeling. The tub was well over eight feet across each way, so there was all sorts of room for misbehaviour with just the three of us.

"Oh God ..." Janie purred, turning slowly in the water and trailing her hands through it. "I'm seeing daddy fucking me from behind while Annie is lying on her back on the edge here and I lick her pussy."

"That sounds amazing," Annie agreed. "Then then I'll lie on you again and your daddy can take turns fucking us."

With the girls clearly planning our itinerary for the next three hours, I simply climbed into the churning, foamy water. Janie instantly snuggled into me, purring and then kissing me deeply, lovingly. I could feel her heart strumming under her soft breasts.

"Daddy, I love you so much ..." she murmured through our kiss while Annie looked on, smiling and caressing her waist. We kissed in the middle of the jacuzzi, bodies melded together perfectly. I was so in love with this girl. And Annie could see it in the way we held one another and kissed.

"It's amazing how in love you are," she said softly. "Not just daddy and daughter stuff, but like two real people in love. I'm totes jelly."

Janie sighed and ended the kiss, reaching out and pulling Annie gently to us. She joined us in our embrace, fitting in snugly and perfectly with it. Janie smiled at her.

"You started out as a plaything for us to share, but I think we both like you and would happily consider you a friend."

Annie blushed for a moment and then smiled. "Never been friends with anyone I danced for before, but you two are my exception. I'd like to be friends."

"Yeah," Janie said, taking a breath. "So, I'll be honest with you. He's not my father. Not even my big brother. We're friends, yeah, and we've been in love this whole week, but we're not daddy and daughter. We kinda ran with that as a prank for funsies, to see people's reaction, and kept it going. But you should know the truth, because you're our friend now."

Annie looked back and forth between us for a moment, sighed lightly and nodded. "Kinda too good to be true, it was really hot," she admitted. "But yeah, I can see that happening with two weirdos like you. And it's also really obvious that you're desperately in love, so that's still awesome. I'm glad you were honest with me. When's the wedding?"

Janie's turn to blush. "N-no wedding, we're just together for the week. Having sex wasn't really planned, and we just agreed to enjoy the dopamine rush of being in love before this goon goes home again."

Annie, however, didn't see any point in this spoiling the mood, and smiled wickedly. "Well, then we'll both pretend he's daddy and we're naughty little sisters, okay? How's that sound for a hot afternoon?"

Janie's eyes fairly blazed with sudden lust at the suggestion, and Annie found herself grappled onto and kissed fiercely by my blonde beloved. She shuddered and began returning the kiss eagerly, hands groping and squeezing. Seconds later, Janie pulled her to her knees, and they both took my cock, sharing it as they sucked me to a raging hard-on.

They kissed one another sloppily around my now glistening shaft, tongues tangling and fluttering. Janie was pumping my cock in her hand when they both looked up at me, eyes glazed with a deep need.

"Gonna fuck us, daddy?" Annie breathed, an excited expression on her lovely face. "Fuck your little girls good and hard? I've been bad!"

"And I've been so good, daddy!" giggled Janie, really getting into the spirit of the roleplay Annie had initiated. They kissed one another again lustily, standing and moving over to the edge of the tub where the deck was widest. Still kissing, they lay down on it, with Annie on the bottom and Janie pressed down on her. Arms still wrapped around each other, they kept kissing, but spread their legs wide, their slick pussies on display for me.

Couldn't disappoint my girls now, could I?

"So, who gets it first?" I asked I came and stood between their legs, tapping my cockhead against their wet slits and making them both shudder and moan. "Who will daddy fuck first?"

"Daddeeeeeeee," whimpered Annie, pausing the kiss with Janie and looking over at me. "Just fuck us! Together! Don't tease us!"

"Fuck us hard," rasped Janie, looking back at me now over her shoulder. "But fuck our asses too! I'm feeling really daring right now ..."

Without another word, I pushed my cockhead through Annie's pussylips and slid deep inside her, making the redhead seize up and cry out as I filled her. Holding onto Janie's ass cheeks, I began pumping back and forth, fucking her steadily. She hissed through her clenched teeth, her eyes squeezed shut while Janie nibbled at her neck and ear.

"Gnnnnnnnn, fuckfuckfuckfuck!" she grunted, writhing beneath Janie. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

Her legs had wrapped around Janie's waist again, and they began kissing feverishly. I pulled out of Annie, making her wail in protest, and then pushed into Janie, who groaned loudly into her "sister's" mouth. They rocked around while I fucked her and smacked her ass cheeks, turning them pink and making her yelp. I moved back and forth between their pussies, controlling myself while I made them each cum, screaming into one another's mouths so as to not alert the entire floor to our activities.

My cock was slippery with their cum and natural lubrication, and I pressed the head against Annie's puckered knot just below her pussy, held her steady and pushed firmly, popping through the tight ring and making her gasp in shock. She wheezed as I slid myself inside her, and her eyes went wide, like they'd bug out of her head. I pinned her to me and held still for several seconds, letting her adjust. She was sucking in air, trying to adjust, and I waited patiently.

Annie finally smiled and began kissing Janie again, so I took this as permission to proceed. I began a slow back-and-forth motion, sliding my cock almost all the way out before pushing in again. I could hear her moan and felt her trying to squeeze me with her ass. This girl was a trooper, no question. I had a good view of my rod pushing in and out, the pink ring of her ass pulling back with me as I fucked her.

As with fucking their pussies, though, I finally pulled out of Annie and pointed my head at Janie's ass. She knew what was coming and seemed to be squirming eagerly, looking back at me with glinting eyes. I pulled her cheeks apart, giving her a small stretch and making her keen. I placed the throbbing head at the small, dark hole and eased inside. Janie sighed and then shuddered and arched her back as I slid in farther.

"Mmmmmm, Michael ..." she murmured. "I love it ..."

"Mmmm, daddy's name is Michael?" Annie mused, smirking. "You look like a Michael."

"And I'll bet your name is in fact Annie," I replied as I began to push back and forth inside Janie above her.

Annie blushed. "It is. I was too lazy to come up with a stage name, so I just tell everyone my stage name is Annie and they believe me."

"Well, you look like an Annie, so kudos to my little girl for being honest."

I fucked Janie some more and then slid back into Annie's ass. They were both panting, kissing and whispering about how naughty they were, and how dirty, letting daddy fuck their asses at the same time. They were really getting off on this, and it was making us all hot. They were squeezing me tighter and tighter, and I did not try to retain control. I knew I had to cum soon, and then spend time recovering, if I was going to cum again later.

And cum I did. I squeezed Janie's cheeks hard, grunting and shoving against her roughly. She almost shrieked, but Annie had the presence of mind to hastily cover her mouth with a kiss before she knocked down all the walls. She came as I did, pumping thick ropes of creamy cum into her ass. Without hesitation or warning, I pulled out and jammed myself into Annie, who wailed through her kiss, shuddering and grinding lustily as I came inside her as well.

Both girls were panting as I finished cumming inside them, kissing one another and moaning. I slowly pulled out of Annie and pushed back into Janie, since I was still hard. I stroked in and out, slowly eliciting a whimper before pulling back and sagging into a sitting position in the churning tub. The girls disentangled themselves and came to join me. They snuggled into either side of me and sighed contentedly.

"Gawwwd, I'm gonna be so bummed when this morning ends," Annie sighed as she gently nuzzled her cheek against my chest. "Back to sucky reality."

"Yeah," Janie murmured in a little voice from my other side. "After tomorrow, our week together ends ..."

I cuddled her in closer and she looked up at me. Janie fairly melted into the loving kiss we shared, while Annie looked on, smiling wistfully.

"Well, it's not like we can't make this morning last forever, right?" she announced cheerfully. "What's next? One of the saunas?"

Janie broke the kissed and grinned. "Oh, yeah, I can't wait for that. We should do that soon. Once daddy has his strength back, of course ..."

"I'm not dead, you know," I muttered, making them both giggle and kiss my torso before meeting in front of me for a tongue-tangling make-out session. Not surprisingly, their hands found my cock and were working on bringing it back to life. I settled in and leaned back in the water, relaxing like a king while these two gorgeous girls stroked me and nibbled at my skin.

"Mmmm, let's continue this in the dry sauna," Janie purred. "Put on a show for daddy and turn him on ..."

I released the drain and we exited the tub. While it was a shame how little time we'd actually spent in it, we still had much to do. They led me by the hands and we walked a little farther down the corridor to the dry sauna, which, I must say, was excellent. Bigger than what the three of us could need, but also still feeling cozy. The wooden walls and benches smelled of cedar, and I was pleased to note that the stones were still quite warm from a previous user, and wouldn't take long to get back up to their appropriate heat level. While I was adjusting the temperature, the girls were already sitting on the upper bench, looking into one another's eyes and feeling each other up.

I was feeling very relaxed, and sat lengthwise on the lower bench, watching the two of them. They kissed as they caressed one another's breasts, moaning gently and waiting for the sauna to reach peak temperature. They drew closer and closer to each other, until nipples were brushing and they both shivered in delight and then began squirming. Fingers soon found pussies, and then they were whimpering and moaning as each fucked the other's wet slit. These two were insatiable. I already knew this about Janie, but together they were dynamos.

They broke the kiss and Janie was biting her lower lip and smiling as she let Annie finger her. She spread her legs wider, giving her lover more access, a better angle. Annie leaned in and nibbled at Janie's ear, making my blonde goddess close her eyes and shiver. Her hands reached up and squeezed Annie's breasts and her hips churned around her probing fingers. Annie whispered something, and Janie nodded readily, her eyes still closed. I swear, she was almost drooling.

Janie lay down along the length of the top bench, one leg hanging over the side and the other bent. I could see her glistening pussy, the wet folds slightly pulled apart from Annie's fingering. The redhead climbed over Janie and faced down her body, her eyes meeting mine for a moment as she smiled wickedly. Janie took hold of her hips and leaned her head up, kissing and licking at Annie's womanhood. Annie shuddered and arched her neck, moaning, before leaning down and beginning to return the favour. She pulled Janie's slippery netherlips apart, showing me her wet, inner pink. Her tongue snaked around the clit and then traced up and down the lips, while her fingers held Janie's pussy open, stretching her and making her keen beneath her.

I knelt up and watched silently, rapt by the Sapphic bliss they shared, undulating and squirming against one another slowly, enjoying the pleasure. Annie's tongue dipped inside Janie, while her fingers deftly traced around the lips, or her thumbs teased her clit. I could hear Janie moaning, and then saw Annie gasp and buck as Janie did something wonderful to her.

I may have cum recently, and was in no danger of doing so immediately, but this was still a huge turn-on for me to watch, and my member began to swell. I helped it along by stroking it casually, and as the fervour of the girls' squirming and moaning increased, I was starting to grow hard. Annie looked up and saw what I was doing. She smiled and beckoned me to come closer with a finger. I stood on the bench I'd been sitting on and came closer to her. She slid her fingers into Janie, while she turned her head and sucked my cock into her wanton mouth.

Even while pleasuring Janie and being pleasured by her, she still went at it with a will, bobbing back and forth ardently along my length. It wasn't long before I was throbbing and hard again. Her tongue swirled around the tip, flicking against it, while she smirked at her handiwork.

"Daddies," she giggled. "So easy to turn on."

"With two naughty girls like you, that's just a given," I replied, taking her cheeks between my thumb and fingers, squeezing firmly and making her look up at me. She shivered at the display of dominance, her eyes wide and fairly glazed with lust. I pushed my cock against her lips, her cheeks, and around her face, and she whimpered, her eyes closed.

"Fuck ..." she murmured, lost in some world of submissive bliss.

I pushed inside her mouth again and she sighed as I released her, moving up and down my shaft, which was glistening now. She was breathing heavily as Janie pleasured her relentlessly with fingers and tongue. I pulled out of Annie's mouth finally, letting her breathe, and sat her up so that she was sitting on Janie's face. My blonde lover's hands latched onto her thighs to hold her in place, and Annie shuddered in delight as she squirmed up and down on that skilled mouth and tongue.

From this position, I couldn't really fuck Janie, even if I got in closer. I would have to lie on the top bench with them, on top of her, but with my back arched to keep making room for Annie. I settled for teasing her by putting one foot on the upper bench, leaning in and drawing the head of my cock up and down her mushy pussylips, almost as if I was stirring them, and Janie moaned loudly into Annie, making her gasp and shudder again.

My cock pressed against her clit, and Janie squealed and shook, cumming. Whatever she did inside Annie set her off as well, because she cried out loudly, grinding on Janie's face with a dreadful eagerness, her spine seeming to accordion. I heard Janie splutter and gasp suddenly, almost thrashing. Annie leaned forward hastily, looking back as she let Janie raise herself up on her elbows. Janie's eyes were wide, and she seemed rather surprised. Her face wasn't just shining with cum, it was dripping.