Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always wanted to try this place, never had a reason."

"You're my reason," I said simply, making her blush and smile.

"Sweet-talker ..." she murmured at the floor.

The other thing about Janie, of course, is that she's not afraid to show her appetite. After some lovely appetizers, ranging from a simple caprese salad to stuffed figs and mushrooms, we were served a Mulligatawny soup, accompanied by sherry.

The second course was fish, served with a crisp, fruity white wine. The main course for me was a rare steak, while Janie was served a veal ossobuco, accompanied by champagne. Even though each serving of our drinks was only a glass, not much more than a tipple for me, I was given to conclude that mixing alcohols was a great way to get Janie drunk quickly. It's like her body couldn't adjust or react readily. I made this observation and she frowned, somewhere between confusion and attempted offence.

"s'posed to mean?" she demanded quietly, holding her champagne flute.

I considered, and finally used a Star Trek analogy, since we were both big geeks. "It's like your shields can't oscillate their frequencies quickly enough to keep out all the phaser damage they're taking. Remember how Klingon shields could withstand that Breen weapon in DS9?"

She frowned and nodded: "Fuckin' Klingons."

"Well, you don't have Klingon shields when it comes to mixed alcohol. A few frequency oscillations and your defences are down."

"And I suppose you mean to take advantage by boarding me while my shields are down?" she asked, smirking and winking.

"I prefer a diplomatic invitation, but I will resort to a forced boarding when necessary," I replied, raising my glass.

She raised hers in response: "To forced boardings. May they always be welcome, and never go out of style."

Dessert was various poached fruits, served with port. It had been a perfect meal and we sat for a bit, allowing Janie to adjust, since she was rather drunk. Once she could walk readily under her own power, we made our way to the dance floor, taking advantage of the slow numbers they were playing to dance closely. Janie was nestled in my arms, radiating a sense of love and comfort at being there.

"Talk about a moment that needs to never end ..." she murmured before pressing her cheek to my shoulder and closing her eyes. I had to admit, I agreed with her; this was pretty close to perfection right now. We danced slowly through a few more songs before making our way out to the limo, which then took us to a hall that was holding ballroom dancing that night.

Janie had mentioned taking ballroom dance and waltzing lessons before, and I was familiar enough, so this would be a wonderful experience together. More than just Strauss, they played waltzes by Chopin, Mahler and even Cole Porter. We smiled and laughed, enjoying the more energetic dances, while the slower, circular and more stately ones found us staring into each other's eyes as we twirled around the room.

Sometimes I was holding her close enough that I could feel her heart beating against me. It took supreme willpower not to just take her cheeks in my hands and kiss her, deeply and lovingly, although I am sure she would not have objected, since the world seemed to have fallen away for both of us, leaving only one another.

She looked up at me, her blue eyes shining, and I understood just how in love with me she was. I could identify, of course, because I felt the same way about her.

The night of dancing ended quickly, and we had our limo driver take us back downtown, dropping us several blocks from the hotel. As he drove away, we held hands and began a slow walk through the downtown core, not taking much notice of anything or anyone, just walking and saying nothing. Janie mostly looked at the ground, seemingly lost in her thoughts.

"Slip of gold-pressed latinum for your thoughts," I offered, squeezing her hand.

She smiled, but kept looking at the ground. "I was just wondering where I wanted you to make love to me before we went back to the hotel," she answered quietly. "I mean, I know this city ain't big by your standards, but there's still a lot of places we might have done it, y'know? A week wasn't nearly enough to hit everything."

"I know," I said soberly. "So the place you pick had better be special. Take your time thinking about it."

She nodded and we kept walking, still taking little or no notice of anything that wasn't a red light or a stop sign. I heard her whispering or humming to herself on occasion, but every once in a while she would look at me, smile, tell me she loved me and then kiss me on the cheek as we strolled along. Just being with her was enough, it wasn't like we were in a rush. The night air was warm and the city sounds made us feel anonymous and unnoticed, even if men were constantly glancing at her when we walked by.

"I ... might have a confession to make ..." she said finally as we walked. I looked down at her and let her continue. She blushed for several seconds before continuing.

"Remember how I said on our drive into the downtown from my place that I was on the pill to control ovarian cysts and such?"

I nodded, getting an uneasy feeling about what came next.

"Well, I might've lied about that," she said, tilting her head down even more toward the sidewalk. "I just ... God, Michael, when you came in me that first night in my shower, I ... I didn't want to do without that again. And I'm a lesbian, I'm not on birth control, and I don't have ovarian cysts, I just know a friend who does, same as your ex did."

"Are you concerned for some reason?"

She shook her head. "No, I just needed to be honest. I've kept it to myself all this week, and actually considered telling you after you'd left. But you don't need to worry, I wouldn't let anything happen anyway, and I have insurance."

I put my arm around her and pulled her into my side as we walked. "I trust you. And I plan to keep cumming in you. I'm pretty addicted to that myself."

She smiled.

"And thank you for being honest, just out of principle," I said. "Any idea where we're headed?"

She blushed and nodded. "Just follow me..."

***

"This feels vaguely illegal," I mentioned as we went up the winding steps inside the tower, with Janie leading me by the hand. "But I also feel like you somehow had this planned out or arranged."

She smiled. "I know someone who works for the city and agreed to open it for me under cover of dark. It's got an amazing view over the city."

Thus we found ourselves in Witch's Hat Water Tower, under cover of darkness. The tower had not functioned for over fifty years, only occasionally hosting social events a few times a year. Apparently she'd called a friend, who agreed to leave it unlocked for us. It's nice to know people in high places.

"You kept this a good secret, I didn't suspect at all," I said as we reached the observation deck and stepped out into the Minneapolis night, warm and with a gentle breeze. The hill the tower was on overlooked a great deal of the city, which glittered below us.

She smiled as we held hands and looked out over the lights beyond. "Not the first time I've managed to sneak up here, although never done it for this purpose before. Normally it was just as a teenager to get stoned or to be alone and reflective for a bit, you know?"

"I'm happy to contribute to the list," I replied, squeezing her hand. "Guess it was kind of inevitable, hm?"

She nodded. "Right after we'd made love in my shower and were laying in bed, I knew I wanted to bring you here and make love to you here. I called my friend and set it up so they'd come and unlock it for me when I was certain I was ready."

"Seems really personal to you," I observed, turning her gently to look up at me. "And I'll admit, I'm flattered."

"You oughta be," she said, smirking and putting a hand on my chest. "Only ever had one girlfriend before that I'd considered bringing here. But no, I brought you, and it's just about the rightest-feeling thing I can imagine."

She put both her hands on my chest and looked up into my eyes. "And I can't begin to tell you how much this means to me, Michael. Make love to me as we look out over the city; make me cum so hard I think I'll die. And then hold me. Because tomorrow, you're lost to me ..."

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply, lovingly, and with all my heart. She melted into the kiss, almost whimpering as we joined. With the city lights below us, we began slowly removing one another's clothes. I gently slipped Janie's dress off her, leaving only her nylons, panties and heels on.

"Hmmm, why do I suspect that these nylons'll be shredded before this night is out?" she purred, smirking at me.

She then began undressing me, removing my jacket, shirt, and then my trousers and boxers, until I was naked. She was kneeling now, and smiled while taking gentle hold of my member, beginning to stroke it and sighing wistfully.

"Let's make this count, big guy," she said softly to my cock. "By tomorrow afternoon, I'll be missing you, more than you can imagine."

She began kissing gently while she stroked, swirling her tongue around the engorged head as I hardened in her hand. The sounds of the city were distant, almost to not be heard, while the wind through the nearby trees was our atmosphere. Janie hummed as she placed her lips around my head and formed a seal, slowly beginning to bob back and forth. I gently clasped her head and closed my eyes, just enjoying the sensation of this beautiful woman devoting herself to pleasure.

"Mmmmm, I'll miss this so much," she murmured around my cock, taking time to kiss the head and the shaft. "I'll miss making love to you so much, Michael. I'll miss you making love to me ..."

I began slowly and rhythmically pushing my hips back and forth against her mouth, and she relaxed, letting me gently fuck her mouth. Her hands moved to her breasts, massaging them gently or pulling on her sensitive nipples. She shivered and moaned as I slid in and out between her wet lips.

I was hard and throbbing with need and she pulled her mouth back with a wet "pop," smiling up at me.

"My turn now?" she asked, batting her eyelashes. I took her hand and stood her up before making her turn around. She giggled as I put my arms around her waist from behind and began kissing down her neck. My hands caressed her soft skin as I worked my way down her back, kissing and nipping, making her shiver. I reached her nylons and pulled on them with my teeth. Janie giggled and bent her knees, presenting her butt to me and wiggling it.

Then she gasped as I took the nylons in my hands and pulled hard, shredding them and leaving her moist thong exposed. My teeth nipped at her ass cheeks, making her moan and breathe heavily. I nudged her to the railing so that she was leaning on it, looking out over the city. I moved her legs wider apart and kept kneeling as I kissed her ass cheeks some more before pulling her thong aside and pressing my tongue against her wet pussy.

Janie moaned loudly, pushing herself back against my exploring tongue and squirming her hips around. I fluttered my tongue inside her as my hands rested on her ass cheeks and my thumbs pulled them wider, giving her a delicious stretch that made her whimper in pleasure. God, she was so wet and yielding before me. My cock was throbbing like crazy, desperate to be buried inside her.

"Uhhhnnnn, oh God, Michael ..." she panted, still writhing back against me as I lashed my tongue inside her. "God, I need you ..."

I slowly stood, and she widened her stance, bracing herself while looking out over the landscape below us. There were no lights nearby, and the city lights were too far away to illuminate us, so unless some eagle-eyed person spotted her pale body in the tower, we had plenty of anonymity. Provided we didn't get too loud.

"Gnnn, I want you inside me ..." she murmured as I stood behind her and nestled close, my pulsing rod hard against her dripping womanhood. "Please, Michael ..."

Her head dropped and she clenched her teeth as I pushed the head of my cock through her slick lips and inside her. As I began to push forward, she pushed back against me, taking me deep inside her pussy, and groaning shamelessly as I filled her. My hands clenched on her thighs while she squeezed around me.

"Yesssssss," she said softly, her body shuddering in relief. "God, I need this. So much..."

I began pushing back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her. Janie panted as she leaned on the railing, gyrating her ass against me. My hands slowly travelled up her body until they came to rest on her warm breasts. I gave them a squeeze and she arched her back and groaned in pleasure.

"This is perfect," she said in rapture, squeezing my cock inside her in rhythm with my gentle thrusts. "Uhhhh, I wanted this for us so much, Michael..."

She bit her lip and her whole body squirmed as I pinched her nipples and tugged on them gently. She leaned forward and pushed up on her hands while her legs left the ground and her ankles crossed behind my ass cheeks. I was obliged to move my hands down her body to her hips to support her now, but she sank even farther down onto my cock and moaned loudly.

She rested her elbows on the railing now, feet still locked behind my back. Past her, I could see the city, its denizens blissfully unaware of us. I fucked her slowly, taking my time in pushing back and forth inside her. Her hips were arched slightly because of how I held her, and her ass was pressed to me. Her thong was now thoroughly soaked, pulled off just to the side as we fucked.

"I dunno... how long I'm gonna last, Michael..." she breathed, her body beginning to shine with a warm sweat. "Can I please turn around to see you and you can fuck me until we cum? I want to be looking into your eyes."

I nodded and let her down gently. She trembled as her feet touched the deck, then stood still, trying to control herself. Janie moaned as I pulled out of her, but then turned around readily. She smiled and nodded at the railing behind her before lifting herself on her hands. I assisted her up and braced her securely as she sat on the railing. She parted her legs and I moved between them, my throbbing tool now pressed to her pussy again.

Janie smiled at me expectantly, hooking her legs behind my waist now as I moved my cock over her soaking thong, teasing her. She kept one hand on my shoulder and used the other to reach down and move the wet, black material aside, exposing her.

"Door's open, just come on in..." she whispered.

I nodded, and we looked into one another's eyes as I placed the throbbing head of my manhood against her and gently pressed in. Janie sighed and then we kissed deeply as I pushed myself deep into her, my hands cupping her butt. She shivered as I bottomed out in her again. Our tongues tangled as she reveled in the feeling of me filling her.

It wasn't long, though, before she was moaning into my mouth as she churned against me feverishly. Sitting on the relatively thin rail, but still safely supported by me, she squirmed and ground on my cock with a great need. I, in turn, thrust deep inside her, lost in the sensation of her tight, velvety pussy rippling around me. We pushed in time, sinking me in as far as possible with every rocking motion of our bodies.

Janie broke the kiss and now looked into my eyes intently, her arms around my neck, keeping me close. Her breasts were squashed to my chest and I could feel her heart thumping. I could see in her eyes how important this moment was to her, how much it meant. She'd brought me here, to this place she considered almost sacred, and we were making love. This was, very much for her, the culmination of our entire week together.

And I could see in her blue eyes how desperately in love she was with me.

There was indeed a deep sense of urgency to this lovemaking, as well as the passion for one another we'd already discovered and indulged so readily. I indulged her again, able to deny my beautiful Janie nothing. I held her tight and began thumping against her, our hips meeting as she grunted and whimpered with each thrust.

Janie was panting now, grinding her hips against me, her nails in my traps. Her pussy was fluttering around me now, growing wetter by the moment. I knew she didn't want me to hold back, so I thrust into her harder and harder, my eyes never leaving hers.

"Love me, Michael?" she asked through a gasp.

"I love you so much!" I huffed, feeling my orgasm building deep within. Her fingers flexed on my skin in response to my craved words.

"I wish we could marry," she almost sobbed. "I want to be married to you!"

"I wish we could too!" was my increasingly difficult reply, because my throat was tightening up. My whole body was starting to tingle, and I could feel her tightening her legs around me as her climax approached as well.

"I'd be your girl!" she almost pleaded, her eyes glassy with pleasure. "I'd be your wife! I'd have your kids!"

"You'd be an amazing mom!" I moaned, almost leaning forward on my toes, desperate to be as deep in her as I could possibly be. "God, Janie, I love you!"

"Michael, I love you!" she gasped, her body starting to shake and her eyes going wide. "Cum in me! Please!"

My eyes were still locked with hers as we both strained, faces inches apart. A wet wave of pleasure blossomed through me and my knees almost gave out as I began to cum. I pumped my pearly ropes deep inside her greedily clenching pussy, while Janie bit her lip to keep from crying out so loud that the whole neighbourhood could hear us. I pulled her down off the railing and just held her by her butt cheeks while thrusting up inside her.

Her eyes never left mine as we came.

As our orgasm finally ebbed, I slowly sank to my knees, resting her on my thighs and letting her hug me close. I could feel her trembling, and while I knew she was still feeling the effects of the climax, I could also feel wet tears on my skin as she pressed her face into my shoulder. She wasn't out-and-out crying, but those were definitely tears. I wrapped my arms around her and held her against me, letting her emotions play out, no matter how long it would take.

Because I understood fully what she was going through. Tomorrow held a dread for us both, because it meant I was leaving, and we had fallen so madly, desperately in love. I hated thinking about it, my mind almost recoiling from the mere touch of the vile notion.

I rocked Janie gently in my lap, still deep inside her, and let her weep quietly. All I could hope was that this moment, this experience, was everything she'd hoped it would be. I'd never felt closer to her, or more in love with her. I found myself extremely conflicted, but I very much wanted to marry her right at that moment. And I knew that's what she wanted as well.

Our hearts pounded together as a sadness mixed with our euphoria, bonding us even closer to one another.

How tight did I have to hold her so that this moment would never end, and I would never have to leave?

***

Author's Notes: I know some people are going to be peeved, but there's only one chapter left. And yes, this saddens me as well, but it will also make room for another project I'm working on and excited about.

Talk about a frenetic and depraved day. A guy needs to keep his reserves up, especially when his two partners have a combined age of less than his own. Ouch!

I know my author's notes can go on sometimes, often to great amusement effect, but it's 3:45 in the morning here, and I'm really zonked, boys and girls. So if it's all the same to you, I'll cut this short and go make love to Mistress Sleep now. I'm sure Janie will forgive me.