Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie cried out at the penetration, her arms still over her head, even though I was no longer holding them. Her eyes were wide with what might have seemed like fright, if I hadn't known better. Her back and ass thumped against the window as I slammed my cock into her, the glass flexing behind her.

Annie gasped and panted as I fucked her harder and harder, no longer needing to restrain myself or hold back this morning. Janie had moved in closer, watching as I violated Annie, who began whimpering in pleasure, her tiny body helpless against mine.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and she began grinding her hips against me, her eyes squeezed shut as she bit her lip and tried to fuck me back. But then her eyes snapped open and she yelped out as Janie leaned in and bit her nipple, holding it between her teeth. Annie writhed, but couldn't escape the position. Her skin was flushed, the wetness of the pool soon replaced with sweat. Still I kept fucking her, pumping my cock deep inside.

Without warning, I turned her around to face out to the window, but still held her petite body off the ground. Her breasts were squashed flat to the glass, but I pulled back on her lower body, arching her spine so that her legs stood out behind me on either side of my hips. She screeched as I pushed my cock back inside her, so that she was truly pinned and helpless against the window.

Annie gasped and panted as her forehead pressed against the glass, fingers grasping at the smooth surface. Janie had ducked down and squeezed herself beneath Annie and was now caressing her stomach, arched down and readily available. She nipped at the skin and trailed her tongue along her belly before stopping to watch in fascination as my cock plunged in and out of the redhead's pussy.

Annie shuddered as much as she could, shrieking through clenched teeth as she orgasmed, hard. Her cum bathed my cock and I kept fucking her relentlessly. She started making gasping and choking noises, no doubt because her body was compressed into its current shape. But she didn't seem to want me to stop, so I kept going. I could see my glistening cock sliding back and forth inside her, the pliant, pink inner pussylips wetly gripping my shaft.

"I think she's just about done, daddy," I heard Janie say from below. "Go ahead and bust in her. You've waited long enough."

I grinned and allowed myself to lose control of my pleasure, no longer trying to rein it in. I fucked her harder and faster, feeling Janie massaging my cock and Annie's slit with her hand. Annie whimpered and begged for me to cum in her, turning her head to look back at me. Her eyes were bleary and red with tears, which glistened on her cheeks.

"Cum in me ..." she gasped. "... oh God, please!"

She was shaking again and I could now feel my own climax boiling up as her pussy clenched me harder, throbbing around me like a slippery vise. Janie leaned in closer, and I could feel her tongue flicking against my shaft and Annie's pussy, teasing us both. Ragged gasps escaped the redhead as her body churned against me.

Thumping harder and faster, my hips smacking between her legs as my cock plunged inside her, I gripped her hips tightly, the tingling bliss working its way out of my core and through my body. I pushed in as far as I could, almost leaning forward on my toes and causing her back to arch almost ninety degrees from her hips. Annie shrieked loudly and shook violently as she came.

I released myself, pumping my ropes of cum deep inside her greedy pussy. Janie was moaning beneath us, her tongue sliding around, tasting us. I growled and kept fucking, my mind on a roaring wave of pleasure. Annie moaned and wailed continually, as if unable to control herself. Maybe she wasn't; I wouldn't blame her, folded up the way she was. Her pussy sucked the cum out of me greedily, milking me with every slippery clench of her muscles.

I willed myself not to fall to my knees and drop Annie. Slowly I began to lower her, while Janie reached up and put her hands on the redhead's torso, helping me ease her down. Annie whimpered as my cock slid out of her, and she nestled into Janie's arms, the two of them kissing and humming in bliss.

I loomed over them, leaning forward against the window and breathing heavily. Janie giggled as she noticed my softening cock swaying next to her face. She began kissing it lovingly, soon joined by Annie, who seemed to have survived her orgasm tsunami. She kissed and licked around the shaft, squeezing her thumbs along the vein on the underside, as if to milk out the last precious droplets of my pearly cum. Annie held her mouth open below while Janie aimed the offerings onto her tongue.

"Ohhhh my God," Annie breathed, still pink from her exertions. "I'm pretty sure you two have ruined sex for me, so thanks a lot ..."

Janie giggled and laid the redhead down, lying partially on top of her and kissing her while caressing her weary, abused body. Annie accepted the pampering readily, while I knelt down next to them, thoroughly spent. Annie reached out and took hold of my cock, coaxing me closer to her mouth. Upside down, she took me between her lips and ran her warm, wet tongue around my shaft lazily before bobbing up and down, cleaning me off. Janie kissed and swirled her tongue around Annie's nipples at the same time, before crawling down and parting her lover's legs.

Annie moaned in pleasure as Janie began licking and scooping my cum out of her pussy, murmuring about how good we tasted together. I kept kneeling over Annie while Janie did her part. I could only describe what I was feeling at that moment as well-earned exhaustion. I kept myself disciplined enough to make sure my lovers had cum repeatedly, and finally been rewarded. Life was pretty damn good.

"I think we should all go sit in that hot tub up there above the pool," Annie murmured, her voice rather dreamy. "Only place we haven't violated yet, right?"

Janie and I wearily nodded our assent.

***

Janie and I were still wearing our robes while Annie had dressed up in her street clothes again, her belongings tucked into her high school-style backpack. She seemed to have recovered from her ordeal, looking refreshed and cheerful now.

"Are you sure we can't accompany you downstairs?" Janie asked, trying to pout.

"Yeah, best this way," Annie sighed, nodding. "Here, I can kiss you shamelessly, without attracting attention. And if you come down with me, I might not leave when you're right there. I need the walk to steel my resolve."

"Well, there's my whole scheme blown," Janie snickered. "But I know you have to get going. School and stripping and all that."

"Mmm, you make it all sound so tawdry," Annie purred as she sauntered over to us, smiling wickedly. Janie pulled her into her arms and they shared a deep, wet kiss, tongues tangling loudly. Janie then broke the kiss long enough to add me to it, and the three of us kissed sensuously for some time until Annie pulled back, trying to control herself.

"Sorry, nearly lost it there," she managed to say, wiping at the corner of her mouth. "I gotta go, or it's just not happening. Wish me luck making it to the front doors."

We accompanied her to the door of our suite and I opened it. She looked at us, giving us both a wan smile for a moment before blowing a kiss and then walking out. I watched her from the door until she reached the elevator. Tempted as I might have been to make sure she got on, I was reasonably certain that if she turned around inside the elevator and saw us staring at her, she would come rushing back.

With a resolve I didn't want to feel, I closed the door. Janie was already back in the room, preparing champagne and absinthe.

"Letting her go like that was hard," she mentioned, taking a sip from her glass immediately and looking at me. "Did we do the right thing?"

I chuckled. "I'm not sure we want to be the reason she misses her high school classes, even if she's eighteen and a stripper. Yes, darling, we did the right thing. And to be honest, I'm going to enjoy just concentrating on you again. It's what I came here to do, after all."

She blushed and looked at the floor. "You're so good to me," she said quietly. "How was I not supposed to fall in love with you?"

I pulled her close and held her to me. I kissed the top of her head while she nuzzled her face against my shoulder. "I love you too, Janie," I replied. "Nothin' the least bit convenient about it, is there?"

"No, there isn't," she confessed, pushing her face farther into my chest, as if to hide her expressions from me. She was very emotional, that much was obvious. "Just ... take me to bed, and let's sleep this morning off. You said tonight you're gonna wine, dine and romance me, so I'd better be rested up, right?"

I smiled and nodded: "Let's do that, beautiful."

We both drained the glasses she'd fixed for us and shed our robes before crawling into bed. She nestled her naked body against mine, seemingly deep in thought as she gazed at the wall.

"It's happening," she murmured. "Tomorrow is coming. It's almost here. Too quick."

"Then tonight had better count, right?" I reasoned, kissing her head again and holding her close. "Don't think about it, lover. We still have a lot to do."

She looked up at me and smiled, her eyes dewy with love. Nodding, she crawled on top of me, her pussy nestled to my cock and her breasts squashed to my chest. Janie sighed contentedly, relaxing her body.

"A girl could get used to sleeping on her man like this," she said quietly, resting her head and closing her eyes. "Three hours?"

I nodded. "See you then. Love you."

"God, I love you, Michael ..." she murmured, already drifting off.

***

I was adjusting my tie in the mirror, having put the rest of my suit on already. Beside me, Janie was adjusting her lovely evening dress, just moving the top into place. She'd done her hair up and her eye makeup was a subtle blue-grey. An elegant, thin necklace sat on her collarbone and a delicate bangle on one bicep.

"So, how do I look?" she asked, turning to smile at me. I paused in tying my tie and faced her, putting my hands on her arms gently.

"You're a goddess and you know it," I said warmly, smiling. "You're an absolute vision, and I am so in love with you."

She bit her lip. "How do you expect me to keep this dress on when you say things like that? Do you promise to defile me in this dress when no one is looking?"

"Of course I do," I replied. "I wouldn't dream of missing an opportunity like that."

"Well, let me fix you up here," she suggested, reaching in and straightening my tie. "A girl's gotta look after her man, right?"

I was reasonably certain I'd done it right to begin with, but who was I to deny her the chance to fuss over me? She seemed satisfied with her work and nodded before returning her attention to her own details, and a hint of blush to her cheeks. I looked her up and down as she did so -- she really did look magnificent, with the dress clinging to her curves in all the right ways, the royal blue fabric encasing her toned butt and leaving her shapely legs to be seen.

I moved behind her while she was adding some lip gloss and took hold of her ass cheeks, pressing myself into her.

"Nffffff, God, not now, male," she sighed, trying to ignore me and continue her makeup application. I ground my crotch against her ass, slowly lifting the dress up to expose her tan nylons and the tiny black thong she wore beneath. "Michael, please ..."

Never one to refuse a lady's request, I continued molesting her, squeezing her hips and gyrating against her slowly and rhythmically. She put down her makeup and leaned against the table, closing her eyes and biting her lip. She began squirming her ass back against me, feeling my cock grow inside my trousers and making her moan.

Preparations were paused as we ground against one another, needing this moment together. Her blue dress was bunched up on top of her ass, only the nylons and thong panties in the way now. Janie gasped and shivered as I hooked my fingers into the nylon fabric and pulled them tight against her. She pushed back against me harder still, whimpering in need.

"Bastard," she breathed, her cheeks flushed. "These are my best pair, don't stretch them..."

This protest, though, did not keep her from reaching back and pawing at my now-hard cock, still encased in my trousers. She massaged my hardness before allowing my to return to grinding and humping against her. I had no intention of cumming, since I wanted to be ready for later tonight, but I could make her cum, and putting myself on edge for later wasn't a bad idea at all. I'd keep teasing her all night, and she'd thank me for it.

I pushed and undulated against Janie slowly as she leaned on the ledge, both of us looking into the mirror, enthralled by the sight of us bonded in heated teasing. I reached forward, sliding my hands up her torso to her ample breasts, still encased in the snug blue top of her dress. I fondled them, making her shudder, before slowly pulling the fabric down, exposing her pale orbs. Janie groaned as I squeezed them again, making her push back against me her throbbing womanhood against my crotch.

She panted and writhed around, her fingers clutching the marble of the sink. I could just picture her pussy clenched and rippled around my member, a wet, tight fit that I would never tire of. I pinched and gently pulled at her nipples, making her groan loudly again, her head tossing around. Her skin was turning flushed all over. We didn't intend to prolong this session, since we had reservations to see to. But God, molesting and torturing her right then was the best idea.

She pushed back against me as hard as she could, straining and arching her back. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she bit her lip as she fought down a scream. I pushed in turn, pushing as close to her through our clothes as possible, letting her feel my cock throb and swell. Janie whimpered as she came, her pussy soaking her thong and even dampening her nylons. Against all odds, I managed to not cum, and worked on calming myself down while she panted and squirmed, mewling in pleasure.

Janie fell forward on the marble basin, sighing heavily. I gently leaned down and rested on her back, moving my pants away from her gooey slit. Our hearts beat loudly in tandem, and my hands still gripped her lovely breasts from below.

"That was so perfect," she murmured, her forehead pressed to the marble. "Oh my God, you always know exactly what to do ..."

My hands slowly pulled away from her breasts, and she shivered as her nipples pressed against the cool surface. I stepped away from her, eliciting a moan from my lover. She slowly pushed herself up and then turned around, keeping the skirt portion of her dress hiked up while she squatted down in front of me and unzipped my pants, fishing out my tool and kissing it lovingly all over. She hummed and moaned as she rewarded my intuition, but not enough to make me cum. She finally tucked him away in my boxers and zipped my back up, making sure there were no wet marks on my dark grey trousers.

"Girl's gotta know how to look after her guy on date night, right?" she quipped, winking at me. I nodded and she stood up again with my assistance, smiling at me before wiggling back into the main room to presumably replace the nylons I'd stretched.

"Should I put on a fresh thong?" she called back to me as I finished cleaning myself and pulled my pants beck on. "Or should I just put a pad in this one?"

"I personally love the idea of you walking around in the wet thong I made you cum in," I replied, adjusting my tie again.

"Say no more," she announced cheerfully. "Whatever my man wants, he gets."

She joined me again before long, needing to reapply her makeup, now that she had a freshly fucked glow to her as well, something Janie could not readily hide. Soon enough, though, she was ready, and more gorgeous than ever. I loved this woman so much.

"Mmm, those nylons you tore," she purred as she hooked her hand through my arm. "I'll be keeping those, one of my spoils of war from this lovely holiday. They'll get a place of honor in my bedroom and everything."

"I'm flattered," I replied, kissing her forehead. "Art thou ready, my lovely?"

"I so very am," she purred, stroking a finger along my chin and winking. "Shall we head down to my car?"

"Actually ..." I said, giving her pause.

***

Janie was absolutely giddy to be riding in the back of the limo I'd rented for us, kicking her feet as she drank some of the complimentary champagne from the cooler, while I'd slipped some absinthe into her glass.

"My poor little car," she giggled. "She's gonna be so jealous that I've been cheating on her."

"Well, I promise to help you make it up to her by making love to you in her," I answered, pointing at her with my own glass as I sat across from her. "Would that help?"

"Worth a try," she quipped, toasting me with her own glass and sipping again. "God, you've thought of everything, haven't you?"

"A chap does what he can," I said airily. "I try at all times to remain preux chevalier, darling. And one is either preux, or one isn't."

"I don't know what that means, but you're absolutely correct," Janie snickered. "I'd forgotten this club was literally on the other side of the city; it would've taken over an hour to get there in my little beater."

"It's going to take an hour in this thing, but at least it'll be in style," I pointed out. We had jazz playing on the radio and we were already on the second bottle of champagne. We talked about the rest of the evening and I avoided mentioning tomorrow, because I knew she was upset about how quickly this week had flown by.

"I can't believe the lengths you've gone to for me, Michael," she murmured, her eyes somewhat misty as she looked at me. She got up and moved over to me, hiking up her skirt so that she would straddle my lap. She drained her glass and put it aside. She smiled, but there was a tinge of sadness in the expression. "I love you so much."

She kissed me gently and then smiled again. "I guess ... I guess the one good thing about this week being almost over already is that we don't have time to plan anything stupid like get married, huh?"

I caressed her beautiful face and tried to think of what to say. The truth of what she was saying unsettled me. I didn't like it, but I forced a smile... while my fingers were on her cheek. "I can think of far worse fates to be resigned to than marriage to an insatiable alcoholic lesbian."

She choked back a laugh and wiped at a corner of her eye. "And maybe being married to a giant Canadian smart-ass wouldn't be so bad either. At least my drinking partner could keep up with me, then."

She kissed me again and just hugged me, sighing. I held her gently, caressing her and letting her feel loved. I was running out of time to do so, and nothing else was really that important to me. Soon enough, we'd be eating, drinking, dancing and having a wonderful time. It wasn't exactly late, and the night was young.

Roughly an hour had passed when we arrived at the dinner club, one I considered very posh for what was an essentially middle-sized city by my standards. Long and low, with more than a few marquee lights around, it beckoned to us, advertising its exclusive fare. I'd paid our driver for the evening, so he would simply wait outside in the limo while we wined and dined.

I opened her door and she gracefully stepped out. I offered my arm and escorted her to the door, walking her through and inside. I was duly impressed with the spacious layout, and elegant jazz was being played by a quartet on a small stage. The hostess took our reservation and led us to our secluded seats. Janie smiled as she looked around.