All Comments on 'Twin Times Ch. 03'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another great story

Great story keep it going.I wish I could write a story like it.Heck! I wish I was in the story

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep them Coming

Keep the Chapters coming

David48David48almost 19 years ago
Very sexy!

Very sexy, and even likable characters. Keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fucking great

this story was soo fuckin hot that it have me feeling up my self

BrettJBrettJalmost 17 years ago
Great Work - comments from a friend

Hiya Geronimo - just finished all 3 Chapters of this story [ had it downloaded but hadn't got to it yet ]. Why so long to write more? It cries out for continuation, if "Marjorie" can't do it, you should go off in a direction that pleases you. Thanks for an erotic read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
so-so

it started out ok but you ruined it when the aunt forced herself on him you could have handled it much better instead of destoying your story

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Who is doing who?

It was more intimate when it was bro/sis in love. Now it has kind of become an incestuous orgy, I guess. Perhaps more would be fine, we will see, won't we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ruined

Now you're just mixing in too many combinations. It was okay as a bro/sis story in ch 01 but now it goes full on orgy. No thanks.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Good story

Although I would have oreferred it to be just the two, it's developing nicely. Have you written more yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Fantastic story

AurimazAurimazover 8 years ago
***

I wonder why every author feel the need to begin their incest stories with simple love between two siblings, and then turns everything into nasty all-family orgy... If you're starting with love between two siblings, finish in the same manner. Love between twins is not the same as love between father and daughter. It's like different realms and you can't effectively mix those two. I really like first chapter. Second and third ruined everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worst

of the 3 chapters !

was just a touch unbelievable

Why would they be worried about the sisters/daughter reaction to dad aunt fucking ?

she is fucking her twin brother

and her reaction when they got caught watching made very little sense oh and didn't take her to long to get over it and start sucking fucking her dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice start, but downhill from there

I agree largely with Aurimaz. The first chapter was lovely---tender young love between two attractive siblings. Things went downhill rapidly from there. Sorry, but intergenerational incest is no longer sexy; just disgusting. (Father/daughter, mother/son, aunt/nephew, uncle/niece, grandparent/grandchild . . . ugggh!) Even intergenerational sex (young man/much older woman, or vice versa) is a real turn-off. Geriatric sex is just not exciting. (Yes, I worked in a mental hospital and have seen too much.) If this is the best you can do, go try something constructive. Incest is not your best suit. 1* is too high.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Eh

While I agree that the second two chapters killed the story I do not think it is because of the inter-generational nature. Love with a twenty or thirty year age gap is not uncommon so father/ daughter and mother(aunt)/ son match-ups are not automatically abhorrent to me.

What killed it for me is that despite numerous claims that each pair of sibling truly love each other:

"You and dad are just like Lindy and me. I love my sister, and you love dad. Isn't that right?"

They are then more than willing to all fuck each other, raw and animalistic with little regard to love between the older and younger members.

Completely destroyed the feeling you created in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Series started with a great potential, until aunt came along. 5/5 would not recommend

The aunt coming into the picture was a huge turn off for me. Why ruin a good sibling story you created in the beginning by adding her into the mix? Everything you built up so nicely in the first chapter was completely destroyed and its a shame, really, you had a good one there but you messed it up by the second chapter. You would do us a favor if you stop adding chapters though.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 5 years agoAuthor
Anon above...

I did stop adding chapters ... in 2005.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Can't get enough

What a celebration - so raw and festive! Pure joy! My cock's oozing!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
bro/sis love is too pure to share even with other family.

too bad you ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. Please add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Chapter 4

Can't wait for the next!

JerrymazJerrymazalmost 2 years ago

YES MORE! The story was a bit long winded but good! Having had my older sister take my virginity ! Wile her husband was in Vietnam for 18 months I can relate. I was 15 and babysitting for her. She was drunk and horny her and her friend Rosie had there way, I got my first 2 blowjobs and 2 pieces of ass that night . All I can say is wow!

Mayan1Mayan112 months ago

Beautifully written, well done and can't wait for the next continuation of the twins and dad aunt's next adventure. Kudos

DivwayDivway11 months ago

Wow. the build-up to the four of them meeting was so good. Captivating and had me reading them all without pause. I think if it continues like this that Belinda is the most likely to get pregnant with twins maybe....!

Loved it and your other works Geronimo. Thanks for your creative enterprises. They have been a delight t read. All 5's as far as I am concerned. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great Story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Twin Times Ch. 02 Previous Part
Twin Times Series Info