Twin Times Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my index finger to my lips in a theatrical gesture for her to be quiet. She nodded at me and then clasped my hand while I led her towards the door. I let Belinda take the first look and I saw her body stiffen when the full effect of what she was witnessing hit her.

I moved close behind my sister and looked into the room. Aunt Felicity was playing a blinder. She had my father flat on his back on the bed, she was holding his huge cock upright and was once again slobbering and licking the large helmet.

My aunt was really milking the situation, breathing heavily and making loud slurping sounds as she sucked. 'Oh, yes baby,' she groaned, pausing for a while and wanking dad's shaft. 'Get big and stiff for me, I want to feel you in my cunt,' she said coarsely. Her crude language was a real turn on for me. She was playing the wanton slut to perfection.

My sister turned to look at me. I could see the disbelief in her eyes as she took in the spectacle of our father's massive prick. Oh my God, she mouthed silently at me, rolling her eyes to emphasise the point. She turned her attention back to the couple on the bed.

Aunt Felicity had her mouth firmly wrapped around dad's cock once again. I could see dad's hips bucking slightly, and realised that he was fighting back the urge to fuck his sister's mouth. I could only imagine the impact that allowing himself free reign would have upon my aunt. She was coping well enough with her mouthful at that moment, but if he fucked into her forcefully the consequences could be damaging.

Aunt Felicity let dad's cock plop from her mouth again and I saw a strand of her saliva linking her face to dad's prick like a thread from a spider's web. 'I want that cock inside me, now,' my aunt growled. She lay back on the bed next to dad in a perfect position to allow my sister and I to see her floppy lipped cunt perfectly.

Belinda hissed out loud when she saw Aunt Felicity's loose, fleshy, labia. I suppose years of being fucked by her brother's monster cock had stretched her flaps, or perhaps she was just naturally endowed. Either way I found the sight of my aunt's vulva incredibly exciting, and it appeared that my horny twin did too.

I moved even closer behind my sister and reached down to her firm, round buttocks. I pushed my hand lower and fingered the wet, slippery gash between her legs from behind. Belinda sighed and wriggled her arse, bending her knees and arching her back at the same time to allow me easier access. I pushed 2 fingers deep inside her opening, feeling her spongy inner walls clench with excitement. I stuffed my fingers in and out of my sister's cunt, savouring the slickness of her, and enjoying the squelching sound my probing fingers produced from Belinda's hot, liquid centre.

Meanwhile dad had climbed between his own sister's thighs and had fed his meat into her. Aunt Felicity held her legs wide, my earlier load of spunk and her own copious juicing no doubt easing dad's entry into her welcoming body. 'Oh God, Jim.' Aunt Felicity's voice carried out clearly to my ears. 'Fill me with that fucking big cock. Oh God… fuck me, come on… …fuck me.'

She was really getting into the swing of things. I don't know how much was for our benefit as we spied on the fornicating couple, or how much of her exhortation was genuine. Once again it was having the desired effect, arousing my own sister who was pushing back against my hand and making tiny squeaking noises.

I pulled my fingers out of Belinda and introduced my cock head to her opening. I held her hips and pushed home, sliding more than halfway in at my first stroke. Belinda groaned out loud as I entered her body. It was loud enough to be heard inside the bedroom, and I heard my aunt call out to my father, 'What was that?'

I ignored what was going on completely and fucked the remaining inches of my not inconsiderably sized dick into my sister's hot cunt. Belinda was trying to push me away from her body, panicked by our apparent discovery, but I kept a firm grip on her tiny waist and pulled her against my body.

My dad had pulled his sticky, juice coated cock out of Aunt Felicity and rolled off her comfortable body. Aunt Felicity stood and walked towards the bedroom door, apparently curious as to the noise that had disturbed her.

I grunted and slammed my cock deep in and out of Belinda's pussy, maintaining my tight hold around her tiny waist. I watched my aunt approach, the shocking discovery only seconds away.

'Oh my!' Aunt Felicity cried in superbly well acted surprise. She even lifted a hand to her mouth with theatrical horror as she surveyed the scene at the bedroom door. 'Jim,' she turned and called to my father. I watched Aunt Felicity's generous breasts jiggle and bounce as she moved. Her wide hips and voluptuously ripe figure once again in contrast with my sister's slim, athletic body.

'Well, well,' my dad smirked when he arrived at the door. 'It looks like these two have discovered our little secret for themselves,' he said, barely keeping up the pretence.

'Daddy,' Belinda said breathless with shock. I was still holding her in place, and I was still sliding my cock into her from behind. She'd stopped struggling against me and simply allowed me to keep up my pumping.

'Yes darling?' our father answered.

'I'm sorry daddy,' Belinda's voice began to break and her tears began to spill over her cheeks.

I pulled out of my sister, concerned that I'd gone too far, and that the situation was going to turn sour. It had been madness to think that she'd take this easily. The memory of the shock and confusion was still only a few hours old in my own mind, and I'd had hours to grow used to the situation. It was all going to go horribly wrong.

'It's Ok, honey.' Aunt felicity's soothing tone took me by surprise. 'I know that this must be a shock, but it looks like you and Sammy have been enjoying each other's bodies just like I have with my brother.' She took hold of Belinda's hand in hers, and led the slim girl to the bed. My father and I stood by awkwardly whilst Aunt Felicity spoke in low, hushed tones.

I couldn't believe what I saw next. Aunt Felicity lifted my beautiful sister's tear stained face and kissed her lightly on the lips. Belinda allowed herself to be kissed, and then returned the kiss with growing fervour. Soon both of the women were in a hot embrace, tongues squirming inside each other's mouths, and I just continued to look on in goggle eyed amazement.

My aunt pushed Belinda gently onto her back, and my sister let herself be manipulated into position by the mature woman. Aunt Felicity knelt on the carpet at the foot of the bed, and Belinda willingly spread her long, lithe legs wide. Her tender cunt was exposed to our aunt's gaze, and I heard the older woman gasp when she saw her niece's neat pussy and big clit.

'Feed her your big cock Jim,' my aunt said just before she slipped her head between Belinda's open legs to taste the young girl's musky flesh.

Dad moved to the bed and climbed aboard. He moved his prick into position next to his daughter's head, and Belinda turned to face his stiffness. 'Oh God,' he groaned when Belinda tentatively touched the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue for the first time. 'Oh my God,' he said again. 'My daughter… …oh fuck, my daughter is going to suck my cock.'

'Daddy… It's so big… Aunty Felicity, that's so good. Lick me please - lick my clit… Yes!' My sister had seemingly recovered from her surprise and was now actively taking part in the depraved scene that was unfolding in front of me.

I watched with my prick standing big and stiff. It jutted achingly from my lower belly and seemed to crave attention. I had to take my prick in hand, the action on the bed was just too horny to be true, and I had to ease the ache in my throbbing cock somehow.

'Jesus, Belinda… Suck my cock my darling little girl,' dad was moaning. My sister was making a brave attempt to fit her father's big prick between her lips. She had hold of his cock right at the root, right down amongst dad's curly pubic hairs. The thick girth of his cock head was stretching Belinda's lips, just the same as it did her more experienced aunt, but Belinda was gamely bobbing her dark haired head up and down on as much of the meat as she could manage from her awkward position on the bed.

I stroked at my cock and observed the debauchery as it unfolded. My dad pulled his cock free of his daughter's mouth and then bent to kiss her. My sister kissed our father like she was his lover, and I felt a stab of jealousy cut through my guts. My father and sister continued to kiss, and I could hear Belinda's muffled groans as Aunt Felicity lapped at my sister's cunt and clit.

I moved towards the action and ran my fingers along my aunt's still firm, smooth skinned buttocks. She lifted her head at my touch, and turned to smile at me. 'Hi Sammy,' she grinned. 'Isn't this just so sexy?'

I could do no more than nod in reply and my aunt left the space between Belinda's legs, standing and coming close to hug me. I wrapped my arms around my aunt's well padded, comfortable body, and she pulled me close in a tight embrace. Felicity's big breasts were squashed against my chest as she offered her face to me for a kiss. I took the invitation and kissed her deeply, tasting my sister's juice on her lips. Aunt Felicity took hold of my cock again and began to stroke it slowly and tenderly.

'We're going to have such fun this summer my little lover,' Aunt Felicity whispered in my ear. 'Look at those two.'

I looked across to the bed and saw my sister move into a position on her back, legs wide as she offered her tight, young cunt to her father. Dad knelt between her slim, tanned thighs and held his thick cock up to Belinda's vulva. Belinda was staring in apparent awe, obviously overcome by what she was about to do, what she was about to allow. It was one thing to take your brother as a lover, but the level of depravity moved up the scale significantly when it was your own father's prick that was about to invade your tender body.

Belinda swallowed as dad pushed against her. I saw her begin to lift herself up and away, using her hands as a lever when she felt the full girth of dad's cock begin to stretch her opening. 'Oh God, daddy,' she moaned in a low voice. 'It's too big… daddy, it's too big… Oh fuck.' Belinda's voice began to rise with panic; her eyes grew wider still, and she began to breathe heavily. 'Please Daddy… please, stop.'

Aunt Felicity left me and moved to the bedside. 'It'll be Ok, honey, just relax,' she soothed Belinda's taut nerves, striking the sweating girl's shimmering black hair.

Belinda visibly relaxed and then her eyes opened as wide as they physically could. She had begun to accommodate her father's massive prick, and she looked down at her own body in disbelief as the thick cock slowly, but surely inched inside her body.

'Fuck, baby. You're so tight,' Dad hissed, teeth clenched together tightly. 'My darling daughter, you're… so… fucking… beautiful,' he groaned.

Finally Belinda had taken the full length of our father inside her body. Her legs were wide apart and dad lay down along the length of her body, allowing Belinda to get used to the sensation of having her cunt completely stuffed with his meat. Dad kissed his daughter lovingly, his tongue moving slowly around her mouth and my sister returned the tender kiss with enthusiasm.

'Oh, Daddy, I love you. That feels so good.' Belinda looked up at her father from the supine position. She began to slowly move her hips below dad in a tentative, experimental fucking motion.

'I love you too my baby,' dad replied, and he lifted himself up off his slim daughter so that he could ease his cock in and out of her stretched cunt.

My aunt knelt on the bed next to the rutting pair and offered me her cunt from the rear. 'Come on, Sammy,' she invited. 'Take your filthy aunt like a bitch.'

I knelt behind Aunt Felicity and held her broad hips once more. I pushed my cock up against her quim and pushed my length into her gooey tunnel again. The lust for my aunt fired in my veins for what seemed like the hundredth time that evening, and I began to slap my belly against her round buttocks savagely. The sound of me fucking against Aunt Felicity reverberated around the room, and her lovely, big bottom wobbled enticingly with my thrusting.

Dad had increased the tempo of his humping also, and was now slamming his cock into his daughter with sharp, frantic strokes. 'Shit… she's so fucking tight. I can't believe it. My daughter… I'm actually fucking my beautiful daughter.'

Belinda had her eyes screwed tightly closed and was lifting her hips up to meet each savage thrust of her father's prick. 'Fuck it into me daddy. Fuck that big cock into me. I love it, it's so big,' Belinda was panting as she spoke.

I couldn't hold myself back and I shot the beginnings of yet another load of my cream into my aunt's already cum filled cunt. 'I'm sorry Aunty,' I sobbed as I fell forward over my aunt's tense back. 'I can't help it… I'm coming.'

'I know baby,' she replied. 'Just let it go, give me your seed.'

I pumped my load into Aunt Felicity and she just lowered herself onto her elbows and accepted each spurt as it flooded into her womb.

'I'm going to come,' I heard my dad gasp. 'I'm going to come, baby.'

Dad grunted and pushed his cock deep into his daughter. Belinda squealed when the first, scalding jet gushed deep into her belly. 'Oh Daddy, I can feel you. Do it in me, spunk inside me. Oh, yes! It's so hot.' I couldn't get over how enthusiastic my sister was to receive her father's jism, but her back arched with tension and she pushed her cunt up hard to take as much of dad's cock as she could. He continued to pump his semen deep into his daughter in what looked to be a never ending climax, and dad groaned and moaned with the pleasure of his release.

Eventually dad stopped jerking on top of his out of breath daughter, and he pulled his bludgeoning prick out of her swollen lipped cunt with an audible plop. His cum oozed thickly from my sister's body, as she lay wide legged and nearly exhausted.

I had pulled out of Aunt Felicity by this time and I went to the bed where my sister lay and I kissed her mouth tenderly. 'Are you Ok?' I asked.

'Yes,' she whispered in reply. 'I love you,' she said and kissed me back.

I took hold of Belinda's hand and helped her to her feet. I led her from the ruined bed, and out of the door into the corridor. I took her to my bed and we kissed and cuddled for a few, long minutes before we fell into a deep sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

***

There you have it, the story of Belinda being brought into the ever increasing web of incestuous coupling within the family.

There's more to come if you want to read about it.

Just send the feedback, and don't forget to vote!

The next chapter will be written for a lady known to me as Marjorie. It's going to be her that the next character is based upon. I hope you enjoy it.

Do you want more?

12