Twins Galore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

It was quite the spectacle, seeing the last of my sisters indulge herself with my cock. When she finished, Monica had my cock ready and I was eager to return the favor. She just shook her head.

"All day long, I've been thinking of nothing but having you be my first guy," she breathed. "Just put that big cock inside of me and fuck me, fuck me like you mean it. I'm not fragile, I won't break." She twisted her nubile little body into position and descended on top of my turgid cock. It met with no resistance, much as her twin's had done. I still didn't know what the hell was going on, but my brain wasn't doing the talking by this point. Her pussy wiggled and writhed as her nearly-naked body took all of my cock. She was somewhere in the middle of Dillan and Gigi when it came to fucking. She seemed to like mixing it up and she gave me lots of visual stimulation. Her head went back and her eyes closed as she rode me, I got hot watching her tits bounce and her pussy filled with my cock. I found myself wondering if she, like her sisters, was into girls. Would I soon find myself having a threesome with Monica and Dillan or Monica and her twin?

As it turned out, neither. That night, three young, willing young women scampered into my bedroom. Dillan shocked me by leading the girls in on silver chains, which she presented to me. "You are now our master, Matty," she grinned as the twins nodded in agreement. "I command the girls, but you command all of us." Dillan was dressed in an all-black latex outfit, the twins were both in teddies, one black, one white, and stiletto heels. I knew instantly that they were serious, because they all crawled into bed with me and asked permission to pleasure me before themselves. I had Dillan take care of me and insisted on seeing Gigi and Monica in asixty-nine, which seemed to make them happy. We spent the rest of the evening in carnal embraces and most of the next day as well. I even got the answer to one of the little mysteries that had been bothering me.

Apparently, anticipating my sisters' burgeoning incestuous curiosity, Dillan had been with them first, instructing them on ways to please me and each other. She had given the girls a dildo to share and instructed them on how to use it, so that they would be ready for when I first took them as my own. I didn't know whether or not I should be pleased or pissed at her presumptuousness. In the end, I opted for pleased, as I currently had two teenaged sluts working me over with great, practiced skills.

Things only got hotter from that night forward. There were many more secrets I was not yet privy to, secrets which might astonish the faint of heart. I still haven't told you about how I allowed our brothers to join the fold. That story will come at another interval, because we all needed to go and sign papers so we could make this new house our home.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12