Two Christmases

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers

"Cassie, how do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Do what?" she asked.

"You don't know me, so you have no reason to trust me yet," I said. "I can put all of you in the same room together, but you probably wouldn't be as comfortable. We could put the two kids together and..."

"No way Jose," she said acidly. "I'm not sharing a bed with you. There's..."

"Can I finish?" I asked. She just looked at me.

"We can put the two kids together so when they wake up in the morning in a strange place they'll be together so they'll be less afraid and put you in the room next to them. They'll have my old room. You'll have the guest room right next to it and I'll be in my parents' room on the other side of the house," I said.

She looked at me then and looked away. She just nodded her head. We carried the kids into the room and put them down on the bed. The little girl tossed a little bit as we put her down but the boy slept like a rock. As Cassie got their shoes off and loosened their clothes, I went back to the car. I started bringing armfuls of clothes up and put them in the room. Cassie just looked at me.

"Why'd you bring all of that stuff in?" she asked.

"You're probably going to be here for a few days, Cassie. At least until you find a new place. You may as well be as comfortable as possible. I've got a few new toothbrushes in one of the bathroom cabinets but I don't remember which one. I don't normally live here, but I'll find them," I said.

"Wait, where are you going?" she asked.

"Back to the car to bring in the rest of the stuff," I said.

When I got back she was pulling the blanket over the two sleeping kids. She leaned over and gave each of them a gentle kiss and I smiled watching it. She might be a bitch to me and probably everyone else but she clearly loved those kids. I put the huge dump truck down on the side of the bed where the little boy slept and then carried the doll around to the other side.

"Where'd you get those?" she asked. "You didn't have to...I'll pay you back when I cash my check."

"Why, they're from Santa and me," I said. "Not from you."

I reached into a drawer in the table beside the bed and pulled out a small chain with a key attached. "You can lock the room from the inside or the outside. We should probably leave the light in the bathroom on so they can find their way if they need to. If you lock the door though, they'll have to call you to get out. I'd also suggest leaving your door open, so you can hear it if anyone goes near their room. I'll be back in a little while," I said.

"Where are you going now?" she asked.

"I'm going out and finding 10 or 12 guys to help me gang bang you. Preferably a mix of rednecks and minorities, all of whom are smelly and over three hundred pounds," I smirked.

"Well, you'd probably better bring more than that because the guys you described wouldn't be able to find the hole because by this time of night they'd be too drunk to walk. But seriously, where are you going?"

"I'm going to check the fridge to see what we have and then pick up a few things for breakfast. I know for a fact that we don't have any milk or eggs or any kind of breakfast meats or bread. Those things don't last very long and my parents have been in Florida since the beginning of October. I know this is a strange place and you don't trust me. You have no reason to, but I'll be back. I'm just trying to make this as pleasant for you as possible," I said.

I could tell by looking at her that she wanted to say something. She bit her lip and then nodded her head. "Hurry back, okay," she said. I nodded my head and tried to smile.

"Your room is the one next door. Get comfortable and look around the house to get the lay of the land, okay." She smiled and nodded too and I left.

There was a small grocery store about a mile away from the house. I wanted to go there but it was after nine p.m. so I wasn't sure they'd still be open. If they weren't, there were numerous gas stations that also sold snacks and some food items. I could always grab milk, eggs and bread and buy everything else we'd need the following day. Luck was with me though and the market was still open. The old man who managed the store smiled at me and told me I only had a few moments before they closed. I started wondering about all of the people who worked in retail and in the service industry and had to work while the rest of us enjoyed our holidays. Those people made sure that the world continued to function while the rest of us ate turkey, watched football and spent time with our loved ones.

Just as I had that thought, my phone rang. It was Elizabeth so I didn't answer. I figured that she was still at her parents' house and had gotten herself together enough to call me. I wondered if she was ready to really talk or just wanted to tell me a bunch of lies. I ignored the call. I'd talk to her when I was ready for a change.

I grabbed bacon, eggs, bread, milk and a couple of different types of cereal. I also grabbed bologna, peanut butter, jelly and some chips and apple juice. At the last minute, I grabbed some strawberries and a bunch of bananas. Anything else we'd need would have to come later. At the counter, I thanked the old man for staying open for me and wished him a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

A few minutes later, I was back in the driveway. As I walked into the house carrying grocery bags, Cassie came into the kitchen. We put the food away without saying anything until she got to the cereal. "He's four," she said. "Do you know what will happen to a four year old kid who takes in this much sugar?"

"I guess I didn't think," I said.

"Oh you thought," she said. "And it was a nice thought, a very nice thought, but you can try to keep up with him while he's bouncing off of the walls."

I made two cups of coffee while she put the rest of the food up. After that I made a fire and we sat down in front of it to talk.

"Tomorrow, I'll go back to your old apartment to get the rest of your stuff," I said.

"We'll all go," she said. "I don't need you picking through my underwear and personal things."

"You're going to have to trust me with your panties," I said. "My Jeep is bigger than my car but it's not that big. My plan is to get as much stuff as possible and that means I'd need to fold the back seats up. That means that the kids couldn't come with us and they're too small to be left alone."

"We'll figure something out," she said. "I have to start looking for another place to stay until I can come with enough money for another apartment. Luckily for me the restaurant is closed until the day after the New Year's Holiday is over."

"Cassie, you can stay here for as long as you want," I said. "My parents won't be back until April at the earliest. I'm beginning to get sleepy. We can talk about the rest of this tomorrow."

"The TV remote is on the table over there. Turn off the lights when you go to bed," I said. "Good night."

"Good night Alan," she said. "I'm coming up with you."

"Oops," I never told you my name," I said.

"I looked at a lot of your pictures and your name is on everything in your room," she said. "You must have had a great childhood. You looked happy in all of those photos."

I walked up the steps with her right behind me. I walked into my parents' room and decided that I was too tired to change the sheets. Besides my mom had probably just done them before they left. I as sat down on the bed I noticed that Cassie had followed me into the room and was taking off her clothes.

"Uhm Cassie, you're in the room next door to the kids," I smiled.

"Unh uh," she said. "I don't normally do this, but you earned it. In fact, you more than earned it." She continued stripping and I gasped loudly when she dropped her bra on the floor and revealed two moderately large breasts. I wondered where she'd hidden them all the time that we'd been together. Her baggy clothes had disguised her body really well. Her granny panties didn't do much for her spectacular ass. She dropped them to the floor and stood there in front of me naked and self-conscious.

She didn't even look me in the eye.

"Cassie, you're beautiful," I said as I handed her my mom's robe. "Your room is next door to the kids."

"But..." she began. "Isn't that what you wanted? Isn't that why you're doing all of this? Trust me, I don't mind. Most guys would have expected me to fuck them just for the ride to the church. You actually even took me home. And you bought presents for my kids. You even gave us a place to stay and bought us food. I caught you looking at my ass earlier, but I guess you're just a guy and guys do that. It's not something you can help. So I really don't mind. I'll try to make this good, but I have to warn you that I don't have a lot of experience at this. I'm not a virgin but...well I haven't done this a lot so I'm not all hot and sexy. Can we just do it the regular way and not do anything weird?"

"Okay," I said. "Close your eyes." She closed her eyes tightly and I took the robe from her hands. I took her face in both of my hands and felt her tremble at my touch. I kissed her very gently on her forehead like she was a little girl and then swatted her on her magnificent ass and draped the robe around her shoulders. Then I pushed her towards the door and closed it behind her.

"But..." she began through the door.

"You should probably check on the kids before you go to sleep," I said. "It's been a while since they ate at the church. They might want a snack."

As I tried to get to sleep, all kinds of thought went through my mind. One moment I'd be thinking about my life with Elizabeth and what I wanted there and the next I'd remember exactly how soft Cassie's ass had felt when I'd gently swatted it. I got nothing done and made no decision towards anything. The next thing I knew I was asleep.

Dark and early the next morning, the sound of voices woke me.

"Timmy, leave that truck alone. It isn't yours," I heard. The voice sounded so much more mature than any six year old should have to be. I stumbled to my feet and went to correct her.

As I walked into the hallway, I saw that the door to the room they were in was open.

"Hi mister," she said politely as I walked in.

"Alan," I said, holding out my hand. She smiled and shook my hand in her tiny one.

"I'm Becca," she said. "My name isn't really Becca. It's Rebecca, but everyone calls me Becca. Some people try to call me Becky, but I don't like that. My name isn't Rebecky; it's Rebecca. I hate Becky."

"I'll never call you Becky ma'am," I said.

"Is this your house?" she asked. I nodded my head.

"It isn't now," I said. "My parents still live here, but it's the house I grew up in."

"There are pictures of you all over the place," she said. "And there are even a few toys left over. I made sure that Timmy didn't bother any of them. I didn't even let him touch them. He really wants to play with that truck though." I smiled. She was already campaigning to get her little brother access to the truck.

"It isn't my truck," I said.

"Oh," she said. Her mouth formed a perfect little "O."

"And I didn't think that doll was yours either," she said. "You used to be a boy didn't you? I mean you're still a boy now, but you're like a giant boy and boys, whether they're giant boys or not, don't like dolls much." I shook my head, trying to keep up with her.

"Whose doll is it?" she asked.

"It's yours Becca," I said and her eyes got huge. "It's from Santa."

"It's so pretty. It's just like the ones that my friends in school have," she said in tones that were almost a whisper. She hesitated and then asked me. "Do you think I could trade it for that truck?" I scooped her up into my arms and shook my head.

"You're stuck with it Becca," I said. "Grab it and let's go make breakfast. Timmy, bring your truck."

As we walked past the other bedroom, Becca grabbed my hand. "My Aunt Cassie is in there," she said. "She snores." I nodded my head.

Timmy was leaning over pushing the truck and making vroom sounds. As we got near the stairs I grabbed his hand and the truck.

"Timmy, no trucks near the stairs," I said.

"Noooo trucks," he repeated.

When we got into the kitchen, I asked them what they wanted for breakfast.

"Whatever you have is fine," said Becca. That little girl was growing on me at an impossible rate. I got out four plates and set them down on the table. I let Becca set the table as I got out a plastic bacon press. My mom liked the press because it made it a lot easier to cook bacon. You could just put several slices of bacon in it and throw the whole thing in the microwave. The bacon could cook while you made other things. I reached into the cabinet and pulled out my mom's electric griddle. While I waited for it to warm up, I helped Becca rescue her doll from the package. There were wires and staples all over the place. You almost had to be an engineer to get the doll out of the box.

Then we started pouring pancakes. The bacon smelled really good. Becca put the apple juice and the milk on the table and made sure that there was a glass and a fork at every seat.

"Becca, I have a secret mission for you," I said. "Go up the stairs and wake snoring beauty." She laughed and ran off. Timmy was pushing his truck around the floor and had somehow moved the bananas to the back of his truck. A few minutes later, when Becca came back towing a still sleepy and apparently pissed off Cassie behind her. Timmy ran over Cassie's foot with his banana filled truck.

"Timmy, give me your driver's license," said Cassie sternly.

"Don't have one, Aunt Cassie," he said.

"Don't worry about it Timmy," I said. "She took mine last night."

Cassie looked at me warily and then looked around the room. "I should have gotten up and..." she began.

"Becca helped," I said.

We all sat down at the table and started eating. Becca looked at Timmy and saw that Cassie was already cutting his food up. "Would you like bananas or strawberries on your pancakes, Miss Becca?" I asked.

"What are you having?" she asked.

"I'm a pig with a sweet tooth," I said. "I'll be having strawberries and bananas and syrup on mine."

"That's what I'd like too," she said.

"Me too," echoed Timmy. As we ate, I thought about all of those classic holiday movies where they had a large dinner around a huge table and they said a prayer to bless the food before they ate it. Everyone around the table thought pleasant thoughts and they passed food and were very polite.

This was nothing like that. This was four feral individuals cramming as much food as they could down their throats. We each guarded our plates jealously and watched for anyone reaching for anything within our selected areas.

Becca obviously loved the strawberries. When she reached for more of them, Timmy raised his hand and pointed at her, which made me laugh harder than I had in years. I looked at her and shoveled more strawberries on her plate.

After we were all done, Becca carried the dishes to me and I put them into the dishwasher. Becca played with her doll, keeping Timmy, who was doing laps of the living room, in sight.

"Alan, can I take a shower?" asked Cassie.

"Of course," I said.

"Can you come up here? I want to tell you something," she said. I followed her upstairs and into the bathroom.

"I think I have a possible solution to our problem...or one of them anyway," she said. I noticed that as she spoke she fluffed out her hair and then dropped the robe she was wearing and was naked under it. My reaction was immediate."

"Cassie," I said in shock.

She just shook her head. "Relax," she said. "You already saw all of me last night and turned me down. I just needed to know something. Anyway, do you trust me?"

"I did before you started flashing me," I said.

"Good, I have a way that I can help you pick up our things. I have a friend named Theresa who works with me. She isn't busy today so she could come over and watch the kids for an hour or so, while you and I go back and deal with my asshole building manager. That is if it's okay with you," she said.

"Fine," I laughed. "That way your panties are protected."

An hour later, someone rang the doorbell. I went to the door and let an older woman in. She was taller than Cassie and thin but she had a sizable rack. Her chest didn't seem to fit her body. She smiled a lot and introduced herself as Theresa. I told her the kids were in the living room and she could come and join us. We were watching one of those modern cartoons on the Disney channel. The kids were staring at the TV in awe and barely noticed us enter the room. She asked me where Cassie was and I told her to climb the stairs and call her.

I was actually amazed by the cartoon too. So a short time later when Cassie and Theresa came down the stairs, they found me and the kids all sitting on the couch together staring at the TV.

"Alan, we can leave now," said Cassie. I turned to look at her and my mouth dropped open. She'd done her hair and it was really nice. Cassie's formerly messy, collar length, straight hair was longer on one side. Her bangs were cut at an angle that obscured one eye almost like a modern version of Veronica Lake's peekaboo hair style during the forties. The other side of her hair was tucked back behind one ear.

She'd put on a little bit of makeup and her face looked completely different. She'd always been pretty but she was simply stunning now. Her T-shirt and hoodie were gone and she had on a nice white blouse that was tucked into her jeans and showed off her tiny waist. Those jeans showcased her incredible ass and she knew it. The blouse had three of four buttons undone and showed off both those rounded near mountains that stretched away from her ribcage but also more than a little bit of cleavage.

I loved the way she looked. It was classic and perfect. Theresa, with her large and obviously fake boobs would have come off looking slutty wearing the same outfit. But on Cassie it was sexy personified.

"Wow, when I went upstairs, I had two kids," she said. "Now it looks like I have three."

Theresa had watched my reaction to Cassie and shook her head.

Becca came over and gave her Aunt Cassie a hug before we left. She shocked me when she hugged me too.

As we drove, Cassie didn't say anything. Then she just erupted. "How exactly am I supposed to pay you back for all of this?" she asked.

"Cassie, can we just do what we have to do?" I said. "Can we just be people and live in the moment?"

"Hell no," she spat. "I woke up this morning in the most comfortable bed I've slept in that I can remember. My kids are happy and playing with new toys and eating and watching a television that probably cost more than I make in a month. Becca already loves you and Timmy is following you around like..." she sighed and hesitated.

"I know that all of this is adding up," she said. "And sooner or later it'll be time to pay for it. I don't have very much money and..." she just started crying then.

"Cassie," I said softly. I reached out and took her hand. "Have you ever thought that maybe, I just wanted to do something nice. And I know that this is out there but did you ever consider that maybe I'm already getting something out of this?"

"I don't have any money," she said again. "So whatever you're going to charge me, it's going to take a lot of time for me to pay you back. That's why I tried to offer you what I have, last night. But you turned that down quickly enough. You just slapped my fat ass and shut the door on me. I already told you, I know I'm not a super model like your wife, but..."

"Cassie, you're beautiful," I said. "And your ass isn't fat. I love your ass. I wish Elizabeth had an ass like yours..."

"Her name is Elizabeth?" she asked. I nodded. "You're married to Elizabeth Taylor?"

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,856 Followers