Two Christmases

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Uncle Alan, this isn't McDonalds," said Becca. I laughed and drove past it. A block later she started pointing at a McDonald's. Even Timmy was pointing. That's when I realized that marketing has gone too far. When a four year old can recognize a McDonald's even though he can't read, we have a problem.

Becca told me in a flash what she wanted and what Timmy wanted. We got enough food for all of us and went home. We ate and when it was time for the kids to go to bed, they came over and gave both Cassie and me good night hugs.

As soon as the kids went to bed, I looked at Cassie. "Let me guess," she smirked. "You want me to walk around bent over so you can look at my ass?"

"Nope," I said. "I have really good news for you. I found you an apartment. I also got you a job. You start, as soon as you finish a six week training program and..."

I noticed that she was just staring at me. I was waiting for her to start smiling and hug me. She just walked away. I simply don't understand women, I thought as I watched her walk up the stairs.

I went to bed myself. I knew that we were going to be up early and we had two long drives ahead of us.

I smiled as I realized that for the entire day, I'd only had a few fleeting thoughts about Liz. I know that everything going on was probably very quick. And I also knew that you can't fall out of love with someone that easily. But the kids were a new experience for me. I realized then that children are really magical creatures. They are so open and so honest that it just makes adults seem confusing.

If you're nice to a child and you show them that you like them, they like love you in return; and that love is pure and without an agenda. There are no games with them and no secret meanings behind their words.

Just as I was about to drift off to sleep, the door to my room opened and the light snapped on. She left the light on long enough for me to see that it was Cassie and then she closed the door and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Why do you think that you can just play with me like I'm some kind of toy?" she asked pointedly. "Alan, I appreciate everything you've done for us and all of the things you keep doing for us. But that doesn't give you the right to just decide what I should be doing in my life and where it's going. How do you know that I haven't already arranged an apartment for myself? And maybe I like my job. Did you know that I'm part owner of the restaurant you're trying to get me to walk out on?"

"I'm sorry Cassie," I said. "I just wanted to help."

"Alan, I haven't ever once asked for your help," she said acidly. "I'm not some charity case. I've just been having a run of bad luck all at once."

"Cassie, I didn't do it out of charity," I said quietly. "I just want to see the kids in a good situation and out of danger. You're a very capable person, but in this day and age no one does anything alone. We all get or need help in some way, shape or form from someone else. And we all pay for it in some way. My job is to watch, protect and grow other people's money. Please, no Danny Devito jokes. I get paid to make sure that their money grows. Of course, I make far less than the profits I earn for my clients but that's the way the ball rolls."

"So just what are you getting from us?" she asked. She yawned and stretched out next to me. "Exactly how are we paying you? What are we doing for you?" She lifted the blanket and got under it.

"Cassie, I'm getting far more than you know. I LIKE being UNCLE Alan. I feel like I'm a part of a family. I feel like I'm doing something with people who care about me and not just about themselves. I'm about to end a marriage to a woman who for the past five years has only been about herself."

"When I watch Becca looking out for Timmy, it warms my heart. It makes me realize that not everything in life is about how much it costs. There are some things that are beyond that. And Timmy, like you said he is a ball of energy. But he's always happy. He doesn't count on anyone else to make him happy. He's just happy because he enjoys what he does. He also has very strong idea about what's fair and what's right or wrong. Somewhere in life, we all learn to compromise our ideas and morals. We look at it like wrong or right depends on whether or not you get caught."

"Over the years, I've spent a ton of money on Elizabeth. I've given her my heart, all of my love and any and everything else she ever asked for. She never even gave me a chance to fight for her. She just started fucking her troll of a boss."

"Now she wants me to forgive her. She claims that she still loves me and that we can get past this. I just don't see it. Sooner or later, we all have to be accountable for our actions. We don't always get a do over."

"So, to make a long story short, so we can get to sleep, I'm very sorry. I didn't realize that you were one of the owners of the diner or that you liked your life. Forget about the apartment and the job. I just did something dumb. I didn't do it out of malice. I guess the kids just got to me."

She scooted over closer to me. I was glad that I still had my boxers on. Everything about me was telling me to get out of that bed because I didn't belong there. I was still a married man. Twenty four hours before, I was getting ready to re-propose and dedicate my life to a person that I now considered a cheating slut. My morals couldn't be flexible. I had to do the right thing. What would Timmy do?

Even as I laughed while thinking about it, I realized that Timmy didn't have his Aunt's rounded booty brushing lightly against him. Timmy's dick wasn't so hard that it felt like it would crack.

"What did you mean that the kids got to you?" she asked, as she scooted over again even closer.

"It's silly," I said. "Forget about it."

"Tell me," she said. "I want to know."

"Kids are open books. Two days ago, your kids didn't know me from Adam. But when they like someone, there aren't any games and no bullshit. They tell you when they like you or when they're unhappy. There's no pretense and there's no dishonesty. I guess I wanted to be like that. For two days now, you've been complaining about your job and about all of the things you didn't really like about your apartment anyway. I know that at the restaurant you had all kinds of guys hitting on you or trying to grab on parts of you. I know that you're used to it and you can handle it because you're a tough cookie. But you shouldn't have to put up with that so I tried to make it better because..."

She rolled over and snuggled her face into my neck and shoulder area. I could feel her warm breath on my upper chest. Her breasts as soft as they were pressed against my upper abdomen and her stomach pressed against mine. Every breath she took sent tingles running through me and my dick started stretching towards her warmest softest place. She reached out and took my arm and wrapped it around her.

"Because what?" she asked. "Because you like me, don't you? Just like you said, the kids let people know when they like them. You like me. But there's still something you haven't picked up from the kids. It's that guilt thing, isn't it? Your sense of right and wrong is still based on the real world and adult rules. So you're not going to do what comes naturally. You once asked me if I trusted you. I probably trust you more than anyone I've ever met in my life since my sister died." She pulled herself even closer to me and I felt skin. The head of my dick had moved out through the opening in my boxers and was lodged against the warm flesh just above her pussy.

"Right now that iron pipe of yours that's pressing into my stomach tells me how much you want to put it inside of me. We're both only inches away from heaven. You can probably smell my aroma and I'll tell you that if you wanted to...even if you just wanted to reach down there with your hands, you'd find something interesting. It's also something very new for me. I am literally dripping wet. We're probably going to need new sheets for this bed. Like I told you before, I'm not a virgin. I've had sex a few times. I even had a boyfriend once or twice. One of them, I let have me when he wanted to do it. But this is the first time that I have wanted to be fucked. I want to have sex right now. I WANT you to make love to me, over and over. It's like the tide is pulling us together. It's almost funny because nothing will happen. Nothing will happen because you are a nice guy, so you'll put aside what we both want so you can be faithful to some slut who threw you away."

I tried to move away from her, but she just snuggled in closer and wrapped one of her legs around me too. "Good night Uncle Alan," she mumbled.

I had all kinds of thoughts fighting for dominance in my mind. I did have a very strong concept of what was right and what was wrong. And right or wrong, I was still married to Elizabeth. I owed her at least the chance to talk about what would happen between us. Another thing was that even though I didn't see any way for the two of us to stay together, I hadn't filed for a divorce yet or even declared my intentions to her. If I did what I wanted to do, what difference would there be between what she did and what I'd done?

I was sure in my mind that I had made the right decision. My Uncle Jeff once told me that when you're faced with a moral dilemma, the thing that would give you the most pleasure is usually the wrong choice.

When I beat John up in front of his family on Christmas day, it had been the wrong choice. Taking all of my belongings and moving out of the condo without speaking to Elizabeth had been the wrong choice.

I guess they come in threes, because I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like my dick was on fire. Cassie was pushing herself back and forth against me and moaning. Somehow she knew the second my eyes popped open. "Oh, Alan, fuck me," she said. "You're already doing it, so you may as well enjoy it."

I rolled over on top of her without disengaging. I pulled out until only the head of my dick was still inside of her lava-like orifice. Then I slowly but firmly pushed it home. When I felt the base of my dick hit her clitoral area, I thrust again just to give her more stimulation. "Ohhh!" she moaned. I quickly covered her mouth with mine to keep her quieter, so we didn't wake up the kids.

She put her hands on my ass and started pulling me into her harder and faster with each stroke until my balls were slamming against her ass every time we came together. Our tongues circled and every time we drew breath, we swallowed saliva from the other person. My hands caressed every inch of her body. I nuzzled her neck. I sucked and licked her breasts. I ran my fingers through her hair. I licked her ears. I bite her ears. I pulled her legs apart wider than they should have been able to go. And she never complained. She also never stopped pushing herself and that gasping pussy against me. We were bathed in sweat but we didn't stop. I pulled out of her and flipped her over. An ass like hers needed to be worshipped and slapped as she pushed it against me.

One of the things I regretted the most was the darkness. I would have loved to watch the ripples going across that soft ass every time I pounded myself against it. I leaned over and massaged her tits like low hanging melons only hundreds of time softer.

"Ohh, ohh, ohh God Alan," she screamed. Then her arms collapsed and she fell forward. I moved forward with her to avoid coming out. My dick felt like it was home and I wasn't ready for it to end. Her body shook and jerked for a few seconds and I started gently stroking her again. "Alan, I'm gonna, cum, again," she hissed. "Ohh, please, uh, uh, yessss, baby, take it." She began to hunch herself against me, pushing those rounded globes off of the bed with each thrust. "Fuck me harder, Alan, squeeze my titties..."

When the alarm went off, we were still linked together. We were spooned. She had one arm reaching behind her to hold us together. I had both of my hands cupping her breasts. Her ass was pressed against me and my dick was between her hips, nestled against the opening of her pussy."

She was closer to the table by the bed so she reached over and turned off the alarm.

"Alan," she mumbled in the darkness. "Three things."

"Kay," I said with my eyes still closed.

"I'm sorry I lied to you. I was just upset," she mumbled.

"Number two; what just happened was not your fault. I just wanted you so badly. I'm no better than all of those guys who come into the restaurant and just look at me like they want to fuck me. You deserve much better," she said.

I just grunted. I pulled my right hand off of the breast it cupped and let it drop down to her stomach. I couldn't understand how her tummy could be so flat and at the same time so soft.

"Number three," she said. "Number three is more of a question than a statement."

"Kay," I mumbled again.

"Uhm, can we do it again?" she asked

"Here she is," yelled Becca's excited voice. "Timmy, I found them." I knew what would come next so I reached under the covers for the boxers that I'd stripped off during the night and quickly put them on under the covers. I completed my task just in time for an excited Becca to turn on the lights, bathing the entire room in brightness. The light quickly assaulted my optic nerves. I had gotten almost no sleep. Cassie was in the same predicament.

"Becca Honey, turn off the light," she said. "Why are you up so early?"

"Because Uncle Alan said that we had to get an early start," she said. "I heard the alarm go off, so Timmy and I got dressed. Can we have breakfast and go fishing now?"

"Uhm Becca..." began Cassie.

"Aunt Cassie, where are your clothes?" asked Becca. "And why are you in Uncle Alan's bed? Is he naked too?"

"Nope, I said popping up. "See I have a shirt on and shorts too. I was asleep. I didn't even know she was in here. Bad Cassie, bad."

"Maybe she got lost and just got into the wrong bed," I threw in.

"Becca, what do you do when you have a nightmare?" asked Cassie.

"I get into bed with you and then I'm not so scared anymore," said Becca.

"Well, last night, I was afraid," said Cassie. "So I got into bed with your Uncle Alan."

"You told me that nightmares weren't real though. You said they were just things that seemed scary at night," said Becca.

"Grown up nightmares are different," said Cassie. "I dreamed that I was in a wheelchair and you and Timmy kept running circles around me."

"Oooh, that would be scary," said Becca. "Are you over it?"

"No," said Cassie. "I'm not sure my legs are going to work. And if they do, I'll probably be walking funny for a couple of days." She elbowed me gently and smirked at me.

"Maybe you'll have to sleep with Uncle Alan again then," said Becca. "I'll go make breakfast. I'll make cereal. I'm a good cooker. I made sandwiches for Timmy and me, yesterday remember."

Both Cassie and I remembered the horror that the kitchen had become after Becca's sandwich making adventure. I think we both imagined milk dripping from every surface in the kitchen and walking across a floor littered with tiny crunchy pieces of cereal.

"Becca, just pick out the kind of cereal you want," said Cassie. "The bowls are up pretty high. I'll have to get them down for you.

"Okay Aunt Cassie," said Becca as she skipped away happily.

"Thanks for all the help, Uncle Alan," said Cassie. As she got out of bed, I couldn't resist squeezing her rounded left ass cheek. She turned back to me and smiled.

An hour later we were driving down the road. We were on the freeway heading for my Uncle Jeff's place. The kids were in the back seat watching, "Finding Nemo," on my iPad. I don't even think they knew we were there as they stared at the hi-definition retina display. I had also downloaded another Disney movie for the trip back.

Cassie looked at the kids in the seat behind us and smiled. Her smile made me smile. She noticed and reached for my hand. "I think I'm going to take a nap," she said. "Someone was pounding me all night."

"I don't remember you complaining about it," I said.

"I didn't say I complained either," she said. "It just opened my eyes."

"Then why does it look like you're about to fall asleep, if your eyes have been opened?" I asked.

"I understand this whole sex thing now," she whispered. "I have this warm feeling and a tingling in my pussy. I feel like I can fly. I just want to lie here next to you and go to sleep and dream about it."

"Well, before you go to sleep can you tell me what you were lying about?" I asked.

"You were right," she said. "I did need help finding an apartment. And I do hate my job. And I'm not an owner of the restaurant. We only have one owner and he's one of the guys who keep hitting on me. I hate him. But I just didn't want you to think that I needed you to come along and make everything better for me. Can I go to sleep now, Uncle Alan?"

As she drifted off, she held onto my hand the whole way. "So much for no strings," I thought.

We got to Uncle Jeff's house faster than I thought we would. I woke Cassie and had to pry the kids out of their seats. "Uncle Alan, the movie isn't over," said Becca.

"Becca, the iPad isn't going anywhere. When you turn it back on, the movie will be right where you left off. I have another movie for you too, okay?" I said. She smiled and followed me dragging Timmy behind her.

I knocked on the door and my Uncle Jeff came shuffling up to the door. He grabbed me in a bear hug that was surprisingly strong for someone his age. My Uncle Jeff was tall and thin to the point of being gangly. I was six feet tall and Jeff had to be six foot two.

"Let's go fishing," he said. Then he looked past me and dropped down on one knee. "My, that's a pretty little black haired girl. What's your name Honey?" He looked at me as if I had laid an egg.

"I got black hair," said Timmy, pointing at his head. Then Uncle Jeff saw another set of legs. He followed them up and hesitated at her hips. "That ain't Barbie," he said smiling.

"Uncle Jeff, this is Cassie and Timmy and Becca," I said. "Not Becky, Becca."

"She called me you know," he said. "She wanted me to talk to you."

"About what?" I asked.

"Well, you kicked her out," he said. "She tried to be real antsy about it. I figured that must mean that you caught her with some other guy's car in her garage, if you know what I mean. I never did like that heifer. Anyway, she asked me to tell you. I told you. Let's forget about her and go fishing."

"Cassie, why don't you have snow pants on, Honey?" he asked. "You're going to freeze your ass off in them jeans."

"I'll probably just go back to the car if I get cold," she said.

"What car?" he smiled. "We're not going in a car. We're going to fish right out on the ice in a shanty."

"Uncle Jeff, leave her alone," I smiled.

We all left the house and I grabbed my iPad from the Jeep and handed it to Becca. "Aren't those expensive?" asked Cassie. "What if she breaks it?"

"Oh my God, I'd have to pay for that. How much did it cost?" she asked.

"About seven hundred dollars," I said. "It's Wi-Fi plus 4G."

"Well, you could take it out in trade," she said. "At like ten dollars a pop, you could do to me what you did last night about seventy times. Of course, there'd be interest."

"I'd be really interested," I said.

We all climbed into Jeff's RV. I slowly backed it out and turned it towards the road. It steered pretty easily and it did have an automatic transmission but other than that it was like driving an ocean liner.

We drove over to the lake that was only about four miles away from the house. There were all kinds of markers about the thickness of the ice. Jeff had already come out once and had put up his shanty. We'd been fishing here once or twice a year since I was 12. My dad used to come with us but he got bored of it years ago. He doesn't ice fish anymore because it's pretty rough doing it in Florida. You have to make your own ice.

1...45678...15