Two for One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once my brother's fingers began to explore my dripping pussy, I forgot about everything; incest, rape, shame, whatever. I knew that the only thing that mattered for me, was to get his enormous cock inside of me. So I happily spread my legs and reached for his big organ to guide him in to my hole." She turned her head to see the stunned expression on my slightly ashen face. And was pleased to find that I was quickly warming to the taboo scenario she played-out. "I was moaning and writhing on the bed, and I begged him to fuck me. But before he agreed, he wanted me to suck his dick, and he yanked my hair and forced me to my knees with my face in his crotch. I felt his sticky fingers work their way into my rear-end, and with his strong hand, he forced me to take his mammoth tool in my mouth." She swallowed hard as if it were happening now, and then she said, "I never gave a better blowjob. And his salty cum gushed in my throat."

"And you did," I stuttered. Forgetting altogether that this was just a story, and feeling the erotic tension of a brother raping his little sister. "You actually had sex with someone in your family?" I was completely dumbfounded but sexually captivated at her smooth approach to such a highly charged situation.

"Hey," she answered, "I made it up." She mocked me, "I'm not going to date my father or have kids with my brother, (neither of which I actually have.) But if the thought of some forbidden sexual liaison heightens my orgasm, why not." She said, "that's what fantasy is all about. Anything to help make the sex better."

Then noticing the stiffened cock poking at her ribs, she sucked me like her imaginary brother. "I see it works for you, too," she dryly chuckled.

After a few days more of rutting in my cramped apartment, and further tormenting the neighbors with our shrieks and thumps, she suggested that I move-in with her. Judy said that her divorced mother and she lived alone, and that we would have all the privacy we needed, with the added benefits of cleanliness and meals. I was hesitant about living under a mother's roof while I was fucking her daughter. And I also worried that such an arrangement might cramp Judy's boisterous, sexy style. But the thought of losing this offer to another guy, won me over in about a minute.

When I moved in, I was at first cautious around her mom. Rose was a woman in her early forties who had the sensual facial features and flesh tones of her daughter. And the lasting traces of a "flower child" past. She wore her ebony hair long, though with considerably more flair than Judy, she favored beaded jewelry with big, colorful stones, and sported visual tattoos of peace signs and posies. But she had joined the corporate world. She was an executive secretary at a bank, dressed conservatively for work, and traded her weekend sandals for four-inch heels. She also had a much larger, rounder bustline, that must have once looked fantastic in loose-flowing, gauzy outfits, without a bra to hinder them. Rose was also apparently still getting past a painful romance from years ago, and living in her memories.

On our first few nights at Judy's place, I was continually asking her to be quieter, and that we should keep the door closed and respect her mom's privacy. But Judy as always, was very vocal in her sexual passions and uninhibited in her ribald desires. And she was forever egging me on to comply. "C'mon Kenny, assert yourself," she tempted. "If you can't handle me I will have to find a new master" She knew just how to handle me. "And don't worry about mom. She knows what sex is, even if she has repressed her passion for it." Judy challenged me to be more forceful with her and to quit holding back. It was obvious that she had very few restraints (sexually speaking.) So I used more of my imagination and her willingness to cross boundaries, and the orgasms for the both of us, intensified.

Around the house, and even infront of her mother, Judy wore loose-fitting tops with no bra. She was barely a B-cup, but still, some of the outfits were practically see-thru. I would watch for some reaction from Rose, but other than small changes of expression, there was hardly any. I often took to wishing that Rose would show-off her bodacious boobs, but that wasn't happening. Her mom just seemed to take her daughter's near nakedness for granted. One day I dared Judy to wear nothing but one of my tee shirts, and to parade around the house like that, no pants and no undies, she readily accepted. Her mom commented on her neatly shaved pussy, and went on to say, "if you two want to be nudists, or practice free-love, you shouldn't stop half-way, we never did. Enjoy your bodies, but show some respect. I don't need to be a part of your sex games." The whole speech had an odd wistful quality to it, but I was too embarrassed at the time to reflect on it.

Neither woman though, seemed embarrassed at any point, and when Judy took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom, licking her lips in a most lascivious way, it was obvious to all that we were going to have sex. And Rose would certainly be hearing it through the walls. I began to wonder if the incestuous thought of it excited her in any way.

It was a bit after that encounter that I began to wonder just how kinky Judy might become, and about how bold I would be permitted to rise.

On many occasions around the house, I would brazenly fondle Judy's peach-size boobs, or spank her firm ass, playfully gripping her butt cheek. She responded eagerly with throaty, purring noises and devious smiles and progressed to calling me "Master" or "Sir," and asking what more she could do for me. While she asked, with her mom looking on, she would lazily run her open palm along my crotch and cup the bulge made by my balls, giving both a lasting squeeze. Rose would make disapproving clicking tones with her tongue and teeth, but she rarely turned away.

Gradually, I became more forceful. And seeing that she felt no shame infront of her mother, or that Rose was either de-sensitized to it or else envious over it, I started to push my position. One night we were sitting on the couch with her mom on an adjoining chair, all "watching TV." I slipped one arm around Judy's waist and snaked it up and under her thin, cotton blouse. She was only momentarily startled by my bold approach, and for a brief second she froze under her mother's withering gaze, but then she appeared to gather her strength and relax. She actually lifted her shirt so that my hands were free to caress her soft flesh and allow my fingers to twiddle the sensitive nubs of her pert nipples. Rose stared in wide-eyed wonder until the reddening of her cheeks spread, and she resumed her poise.

When I reached over to place Judy's hand under the elastic band of my shorts, she took the initiative to begin stroking the monstrously engorged organ. When her actions became insistent and my erection obvious even under wraps, Rose questioned her daughter's intentions, "Are you really going to jerk your boyfriends cock right here, infront of your mother?" I was stunned at both women's reactions up to this point, and couldn't wait to see what could possibly happen next.

"Mother," Judy answered in a slightly confrontational tone, "if you don't want to watch, you can leave. And also, I'm not going to jerk him off." At this, she fished my cramped, solid pole free of my shorts and placed a sloppy, wet kiss on the purplish, helmeted head. "I'm going to suck him off... and swallow that delicious cream. Don't be shy, you told me once, that the only thing better than having sex, was watching sex."

I was watching her mom too. And her eyes kept flashing back at mine. I'm not sure which one of us was more surprised, but we both stared in open-mouthed disbelief when Judy fed my anxious, throbbing tool into her gaping mouth. I think mom and I both blushed at the same time, and we held eye contact for a long, bewildering moment. Then I returned my attention to the sexy little minx with her head in my crotch, and my cock in her mouth. I grabbed a fistful of her dark hair and gently but forcefully rocked her head up and down the length of my stiff rod. When I next noticed Rose, her face was still flushed but I don't think it was from embarrassment any longer, and her ample bosom heaved mightily with every hurried, shallow breath she took. And I spotted her knees tightly pressed together and her hands trembling. Then a thin veneer of perspiration coated her face and neck.

When I caught her eyes again, she looked like a deer in headlights. She let out a deep breath, ran her fingers through her tussled, sweaty locks and smoothed the front of her dress, trying to tamp down the obvious protrusions made by her hard nipples. Then she cleared her throat and quickly vacated the room. As she passed us, I heard her mutter to her daughter, "I can't believe what's come over you lately. Are you trying to prove a point?"

When Judy came up for air, with my shiny firm cock still clutched tightly in her grip, I mentioned that she may have embarrassed or upset her mother. "Oh fuck her," Judy grumbled. "I want her to be happy but she's just wasting her life, waiting for some ghost. Someday she'll come to her senses. Love has a way of sneaking up on you if you let it. But in the meantime, sex is sex, and it should be fun." Spoken like a real psych major. I liked her attitude, but I was still thinking about her mom. She was trapped in a strange universe: aging hippie versus corporate robot, love-struck MILF but single mom, and mother-figure to a genuine hellcat.

I suggested that we take the remainder of this blowjob back to the bedroom. Judy was more annoyed than repentant. "Wow," she said moodily, "I thought you were ready to assert yourself. Maybe you'll never be able to handle me." That hurt. As we rose from the couch, I spanked her skinny ass while we ambled towards our bed. "Ouch," she cooed in her sexy, husky voice. "If you want more of my ass than that, you'd better prove that you deserve it." I was relieved that any physical contact could lighten her mood and return her to her sensual ways. But she presented to me, a lot to think about.

A couple days later we were in bed, having slept-in late and were recovering from an awesome session of role-play, where she was the prudish school teacher and I was the delinquent molester. We had engaged in a marathon sixty-nine: my tongue was numb from lapping at her pouty clit, and her cheeks were sore after inhaling my cock. We licked the remains of each other's juices from our lips and mopped the sweat and excess cum from our bare flesh. Judy rested her damp brow on my heaving torso, her rat's nest of tangled raven hair plastered to my chest. My ribcage rose with each desperate breath and I could feel the quick heartbeats inside her frail chest as she slowly fondled my limp, spent tool.

I was thinking back to the other day when Judy made a point to be naked and on her knees infront of me, when her mom entered the house after a long work day. Rose was momentarily startled when the first thing she encountered on entering her home, was my naked ass. Then before she could comment, she heard the wet, slurping noises coming from her daughter's throat, and saw her bobbing up and down with my cock between her lips. I watched for her response. In her eyes, I spied how she observed every detail of Judy's hot, sensual hum-job. For just a very few seconds, her expression was not anger or disappointment, but something resembling jealousy.

Rose stared frozen in place for a moment. She was wearing a lovely white blouse, the top buttons undone revealing the rounded tops of those fine breasts and a dark pleated skirt slit nearly to the waist, with sheer stockings and heels. Her long dark hair was spilling out from a tight bun at her nape, after an exhausting day and she looked frazzled. Even with a young woman's lips wrapped securely around my swollen cock, I was not sure which of them looked sexier. It was a lasting image of having a girl suck my cock while her mother stares on, uncertain of her next move. I could understand now, what Judy often said about fantasies leaving an indelible image in your mind. The thought brought a "shit-eating" smile to my face and a sudden tingle to my groin.

Meanwhile, lying in bed with this naked sexbot strumming my lifeless tool, I fought the image struggling to reveal itself as a huge grin on my face, by burying my face in her hair and tenderly kissing her neck. But my steadily engorging cock gave me away. It filled-out in her hand like a balloon being readied for the Thanksgiving Parade. Judy watched as always, with extreme delight, as it unfolded and grew before her wide, green eyes. Her fingers toyed with the grooves and veins on the sturdy shaft as if she was somehow reading it in Braille. Her thumb softly rubbed the thick underside of the helmeted cap, starting the oily droplets of pre-cum to ooze from the tip. In workman-like fashion, she stroked it to it's full, solid dimensions while she slyly lifted her inquisitive face to mine. "Well, well, well," she laughingly teased. "What's gotten into you, besides another healthy dose of sperm?" Her friendly little giggle was disarming.

"I was just thinking," I stuttered. Not quite certain how to broach the next delicate subject. My hand began to playfully tug and squeeze at her small breast and I spoke softly into her ear, avoiding any unnecessary eye contact. "Maybe it's time to take our sex-life up a notch." My mouth was dry but the rest of me was sweating profusely.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" She quizzed me teasingly. She scrambled to her knees, climbing aboard my tired torso and straddling my thighs. Judy still held my cock in her firm grasp and was studying my eyes as I reconsidered my delicate position. "Tell me," she challenged, as her head bent to my chest. She started to kiss my chest and playfully bite at my nipples. Then she traced slow, wet kisses down my abdomen and arrived at my dark cluster of wiry pubic hairs. "C'mon, tell me Kenny. What else would you like your little sex-slave to do for you?" The pressure her grip applied to my cock seemed to increase, or was I just imagining it.

I wanted to find a safe, innocent way to propose my new idea and phrase it so that she might find it intriguing. It needed to sound forceful but sexy. And I wanted it to be enticing without being insulting. Plus, if I screwed this up, I was not only risking losing this hot, adventurous plaything, but her teeth were dangerously close to my favorite appendage. So, I suggested something fairly exotic for openers. I stumbled a little bit, then I thought that maybe it sounded more believable that way. "Remember the story you told me before, about having great sex with your brother, and having a guilt-free, lasting fantasy?" Judy nodded attentively, her bright green eyes growing large. "Have you ever had sex with a girl, I mean a woman...another woman, I mean not a lesbian...but a threesome with a woman and a guy, you know? Another woman and me?" I stuttered and coughed through the whole thing, but she smirked at my unease, and showed signs of a friendly smile.

"I know what you want," she stifled a laugh. And she began to slather sloppy kisses to the base of my engorged organ. Her tongue tenderly worked the veiny contours of my alabaster pole, and circled up to the thick-ridged tip of the dome. "Yeah, I've had sex with a couple of women when I couldn't find a guy to excite me. One of them was a roommate for a while, and I learned to enjoy licking a sweet pussy. But I got tired of it. I can eat pussy, and dildos are okay for a night, but I really like a big cock. And I never tried it with a guy, but I may be interested. So, who were you thinking of?"

"Oh,... I don't know," I hesitated. Not certain if I sounded convincing, but feeling just a bit more in charge of my emotions. "I hadn't really thought much about it," I lied. But I got the notion, atleast from her initial reaction, that I could push a little more. "Maybe someone a little different from you, that way, it might seem more erotic and new for both of us." I wasn't exactly sure how to say it without hurting her feelings, and ofcourse without her literally biting my dick off! (I mean seriously, how do you propose to a woman that you would like to have sex with her, and her mom, too.)

Her head shot-up quickly and she jumped to a sitting position on my chest again. "Tell me more, " she countered. "Just say it, chicken. I'm not jealous, but I will get angry if you don't show any balls! You want me and another chick, together. That sounds okay, I could try that..." She got me. Judy was certainly more dominant than I was, but I saw a mischievous twinkle in her eyes and a devious smile on her pink lips. "So you want to fuck me and some other chick. And you want both of us to suck your cock. And probably to eat each other while you stick you big prick in our asses...Maybe...I might try it. Say it though. Tell me who you want? Is it a new girl? Or an ex-girlfriend you want to impress...or do you want to pick-up someone strange at the bar?"

I was flustered. I tried to imagine any scenario where this might work out. She appeared to be willing to try it, if I only had the balls to ask. But I just wasn't sure about the next step. It could be a trap. And a terrible one. I hemmed and hawed, stalling for time, my head shaking nervously. But again, she jumped in.

"Just who the hell do you think you're kidding, you fucker!?!" Judy blurted-out in mock seriousness, pounding her tiny fists on my chest. "I know what you want. You want to fuck my mother!"

Wow! I was stunned, and preparing for the worst. (Two frighteningly angry women with kitchen knives, chasing my naked ass out of their home.) But the smile never vanished from her cute face. She didn't seem mad.

"I've seen you staring at her big tits. I know you want her...and that ridiculous idea about 'someone different from me,' get real." She became very philosophic in an ironic way, "Yeah, fucking my mom, with those enormous tits, and getting sucked by mother and daughter, that's different." She mocked me thoroughly.

I figured that at this time, I may as well go for broke. She was raising her voice and thumping her hands and feet, but she didn't throw anything or order me out of the house. So I tried this, "I thought that you just might be kinky enough to give it a try. Afterall, you're a fairly aggressive woman whose sexual passions are on overdrive, and I imagine that you would have fun being the dominant woman in a threesome." Then I tossed in a little psychology of my own, "And you seem to get some special thrill out of shocking and humiliating your mother."

"Well that's always a bonus," she agreed. "And it would be wild to have sex with my mom, and watch her get fucked, if you can really go through with it. And heaven knows, she needs the action. It would probably be good for her to use her pussy again, before it dries-up. I'm not even sure if she masturbates." Then Judy's smile and giggle turned into a more serious frown and her brow furrowed in thought. That's when I feared she may still erupt, but again she surprised me when she offered, "But she isn't likely to volunteer, we may have to trick her or something."

Judy laid her head down on my chest and seemed to doze, and I let-out a great sigh of relief and bewilderment. I saw her smile with her eyes remaining closed, and heard her whisper that she needed to think. She had been silently scheming for a few minutes, when my cock began to stir on my thigh. Her hand searched for it and my erection grew to gigantic proportions. Her small hands cupped the base and her soft lips parted, allowing her snaky pink tongue to paint the length of my organ with her saliva. She said, "I can see that the image arouses you, and a threesome with my mom would certainly make for a sexy fantasy." She proceeded to a steady, firm motion, up and down the whole circumference of my shaft, as her hungry mouth teased the bulbous head. Then her devilish eyes turned in my direction and she whispered conspiratorially, "I have an idea." And my cock disappeared into her gaping mouth and I flooded her throat with my hot seed.