Two for One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two nights later, on a Friday evening, Judy was enthusiastically strumming my solid organ and licking at the oily droplets of pre-cum that bubbled-up to the tip of my straining cock. I am always entranced watching the deliberate approach she takes to sucking my cock, like a musician tuning her instrument. She enjoys being totally nude, whether she performs a seductive striptease, or I tear off her clothes and tie her down with her own fishnet stockings. Sex brings-out her inner lust.

Her small breasts, not more than a handful, stand out firm and pointy. The dark nipples get hard as cut glass. Her long dark hair hangs over my groin like a shadowy veil, forcing me to hold it back if I want to admire her studious action on my cock. Those plump pink lips spread wide as she devours my tool, and her sharp cheek-line puffs-out with the sexy bulge of my meat. A finger or two in her tight butt, causes her hips to squirm and her tiny tits to shake, but the suction only increases. Her hand moves between her thighs and I watch her slobber on to my rod. Her hand furiously pumps her own prize while she gobbles my erection. I can see in her profile, the strong resemblance to her mother. And also, the seductive older woman she may turn out to be.

I get a steamy vision in my mind of Rose, especially when Judy's long locks block my view. If I close my eyes and I only feel the warm, suctioning action of her greedy mouth, and hear the slurping noises of those full lips, I can picture Rose's curvy figure bent over my pelvis with her heavy tits in my lap. My cock aches to explode in her throat. With the last few strokes, I empty my shaft into Judy's mouth and open my eyes to watch her finger her gushing cunt until she convulses in ecstasy. She shudders and moans, falling like a limp rag at my side. She lays still, catching her breath but her thin torso continues to shiver in spasms for a few minutes, finally her chest heaves and she relaxes. Then I see her perk-up, grab her flimsy, gossamer nightgown, and kiss me lustily with her sharp tongue twining between my lips.

She cautions me to relax and recover my energy, saying that I should let the blood return to both of my heads. She rises from the bed, wiping cum from her lips and drags a comb through her coal-black mop. As she dabs a little cologne in her slight cleavage, she motions for me to be quiet. Judy silently opens the door and listens for some far-off sound. As she pads barefoot out of the room, she whispers for me to stay alert and to follow quickly if she calls.

Second later she tapped on her mother's bedroom door and softly tip-toed inside. She had kept open our door, and now she made certain to leave Rose's door slightly ajar also. I could hear the springs squeak as she eased on to the bed, and with some soothing words about her mom seeming tense, I heard her offer to massage her mom's tired shoulders.

At first her mother reacted with surprise and alarm, wondering what crisis would send Judy to her room, in the middle of the night. But then with Judy's coaxing, they settled in to a warm embrace and a heart-to-heart conversation. With Judy behind her, Rose was a bit unnerved. "What's the matter, dear? Is everything alright between you and Kenny? You haven't crawled into my bed in years." The motherly instincts poured out of her. "You have me worried."

I just had to sneak silently down the plush-carpeted hall and take a position in the shadows, leaning against the door jamb. I was watching a master of seduction at work. Judy played her role well. With just a hint of trepidation in her voice, she cautiously answered, "It's you I'm worried about. Mom, I have a boyfriend, I just had great sex and an awesome climax. I have someone to cuddle me and wake-up to. And I'm sorry that my uncontrollable urges are sometimes infront of you, I've been foolish. But you raised me to be happy and secure in my body. And I want you to be happy, too."

Judy was sitting behind her mom rubbing her back, and had managed to slip the straps of the nightgown, from her mom's shoulders. Her own flimsy gown had fallen to her waist, and now her hands reached around Rose and were wrapped about her ribcage. She whispered small secrets into her mother's ear and nuzzled her neck. All the while her tiny hands had captured her mom's ponderous breasts, and were kneading the fleshy globes. Her mom's head was slowly lulling back and forth. Both women swayed rhythmically and moaned softly. Judy's fingers roamed freely across her mother's chest and pinched and squeezed the erect nipples.

"Oh my gosh, that feels wonderful," Rose nearly sang. I saw Judy gently lower her mom onto her back and continue to plant warm, wet kisses, now slowly down her chest and tentatively around the shapely mounds of those 36DDs. Judy's small hand looked lost in her mom's mammoth jugs, but she squeezed them so the nipple pointed toward the ceiling. She applied a thorough tongue-tease and flicked at the diamond-hard tips of her light-brown nipples. Her mother's extended sighs and throaty purrs led Judy's free hand to snake a path towards the dark, wiry triangle at the bottom of her rounded abdomen. "I can't believe how good that feels," murmured Rose. "It's been so long since I've been touched like this." Then she startled and hesitated slightly. "But it really shouldn't be you, this doesn't seem right. This is incest, honey."

I had moved just inside the door, the ladies seemed oblivious. I reached for my cock and released it from the strangling confines of my shorts. It was rock-hard and I ached to carefully yank on it without making any noise.

"Ofcourse it's okay mom," Judy responded to her mother's guilty pleading. "I want you to be as happy as I am, and why shouldn't a mother and daughter make each other feel good, in the privacy of their own home?" Her kisses worked their way back up to Rose's lips and her tongue flicked in and out of Rose's confused mouth, silencing her tepid objections. Judy's hand had now nestled into her mom's moistened pubic patch. Her long, thin fingers began a light strumming on the reddening hood of her mom's clit, causing a glistening sheen to form in the dark forest of curly hair. "Mom," she continued, "just relax and I'll make you feel better." Rose now began to return the wet kisses from her daughter and her body contorted in sensual, lusty gyrations.

"Oh gosh," Rose mumbled. Her torso slumped back on the sheets, content to let her daughter's hands explore her bodacious body. Her legs parted ever-so subtly as Judy again traced a trail of sloppy, wet kisses through her mom's deep cleavage, over her rapidly heaving belly, and down to the fur-covered "Y" where her fingers had sparked a flame. Rose's own hands had found their way to her ample bosom, where she now squeezed and pinched at the pliant globes, and strained her neck to flick her tongue at the taut, rubbery nibs. Judy smiled at this, and then firmly parted her mom's legs wide, exposing her outer lips, and poked her pointed tongue into Rose's longing pussy. She then began a slow and purposeful tongue-lashing of her mom's roiling cunt. She took her time and licked and kissed each fold and moist crevice. She needed to hold Rose steady because the older woman started to buck and toss wildly. Her orgasm was roiling to a crescendo of unknown passion.

Judy let her fingers explore both openings, listening and feeling her mother respond with long-dormant emotions and writhing furiously on the damp sheets. It wasn't long until the built-up tensions boiled over and Rose's climax burst through and shook her jiggly body. She moaned lustily and gripped the back of Judy's head, her fingers twisted in the younger girl's dark locks. As she pressed her daughter's cum-soaked face into her ravenous pussy, she shrieked, "Lick me please." She pleaded in repressed agony, "That feels so good! Please lick me honey, make me cum. I can't believe it, eat me Judy, please eat my pussy!"

Judy too, was obviously enjoying the taboo tryst, building solid fantasies that she'll cherish for thousands of sex-filled nights. But her devious plot was only half-finished. As she slurped at her mom's quivering cunt, she lifted her own lean leg across her mom's chest to straddle her, and present her own dripping pussy to Rose's view. Not saying a word, she slowly eased her rump closer to her mother's astonished lips and waited. With just the slightest wiggling of her hips, and keeping her thighs spread wide, she silently signaled to her mother, that it was time to reciprocate the licking. She kept at her titillating cunnilingus until she felt the slight impression of her mom's hands, closing on her thighs, and the gentle squeezing of her ass-cheeks. Then she felt the initial, hesitant licks on her labia, and the probing, dryness of her mom's unsure tongue at her soggy vagina.

Judy sucked two fingers into her mouth and slobbered saliva on them, then inserted each one into a different, puckered orifice. She could feel Rose meekly twitch at the expected but highly alarming intrusion of her anal passage. But with a little effort, and the continual oral stimulation; she was able to plunge a finger up to the webbing, into her mom's snatch, and the other, up to the knuckle in her ass. Rose moaned deeply at the surprise penetration and squirmed under the intense pressure, but she soon accepted the odd sensation and resumed their sixty-nine.

Judy noted that with the new finger fucking, her mom's intensity at licking her eager cunt, increased and her own fingers began to wander at the folds of Judy's hot pussy. Judy was able to cream easily, her mother's mouth was instantly treated to her first taste of her daughter's tart pussy juice. And after the initial surprise and hesitation, she finished tonguing her outer folds and warmed to the flavor, sucking at her own cum-drenched lips. Meanwhile her own snatch was a bubbling cauldron of carnal desires. Judy kept mentioning "how hot" it was to lick her mom's pussy and she continually prodded Rose to express in graphic terms, just how tremendous it felt for her. Rose could only mumble incoherently and thrash wildly, absorbed in the taboo sensation of incestuous sex with her daughter. Her pelvis shook and her legs twitched, her big tits wobbled on her chest like Jell-O on springs. At the ultimate point of pleasure, just as the biggest wave hit, Judy asked her if she wanted more. "Yes, yes!" she screamed, "I wish we could make this last all night!"

Rose's eyes were clenched shut, her sweaty body convulsed, her hands were balled into tight fists and her mouth hung open gulping for oxygen, and drooling profusely. Judy had never seen anyone react so intensely, and I was stroking my cock raw. Finally somewhat recovered, Rose uttered, "this is wonderful," between exhausted gasps. "It's been so long since I felt anything like this. Please make me cum again, I promise I'll make it up to you, honey." She moaned some more. For a second time, with Judy's patient help, she erupted. Wailing, shrieking and begging for more, she thrashed on the damp mattress. After a few more moments of feverish passion, she began to calm down. Judy switched positions, slowly straddling her mom's torso and presently locking-down her mom's arms, with her legs.

At this time, she noticed movement in the dark, and caught my eyes. Her lovely green eyes flashed at the sight of my swollen cock, enlarged to a length and girth she had never seen, and my right hand flogging it to a purplish hue. She nodded to me, and slid up higher to her mom's boobs, blocking her vision to the rest of the room. Even though Rose's eyes had nearly rolled back in her head, and her vision was clouded and shaky at best. And she laid loose and limp as a cooked noodle, Judy positioned her arms above her head, and held them securely with one tiny hand, her mother never moved. Judy reached the other hand back and continued to lightly strum her mom's matted and sticky vagina. Rose only hummed under her breath.

I saw her legs again ease slightly apart, eagerly anticipating Judy's fingering of her hungry cunt. I saw the reddish-pink gash between a lusty growth of glistening, wiry curls. As Judy tweaked the exposed, straining nub, prying open the loose folds for my access, she cooed to her mom, "Wouldn't it be nice to have a thick, hard piece of meat, right now?" As she asked, she kissed the heavy, swollen tip of my bulging cock and motioned me to climb between her mother's spread thighs.

Her mother's dazed and lulling expression hardly changed when she dreamily replied, "Yes, oh yes honey. A man's touch would be so nice, now. I could melt in a guy's arms, and fuck him hard." She giggled a bit, feeling embarrassed at her sudden raunchiness and craven lust. "You're so sweet for what you've shown me, but it's a little strange to admit to enjoying sex with my daughter." Her eyes remained closed but a deep smile creased her serene face. But her soft moaning and deep stuttering gasps never ceased, as Judy kept the slow, steady rhythm on her pussy. "Yes," Rose muttered hypnotically, "a man's touch, especially his big, fat cock, would feel so good." She had apparently forgotten all about me, and the fact that I would have been right down the hall. Judy seduced her into a sexual stupor. But Judy hadn't forgot about me. She looked back and saw my firm cock, poised at the pre-slickened entrance to her mother's sex tunnel.

Her tight little twat was already soaked, but still I had to wedge my thick cock into the narrow passage. I felt her jump at the sudden intrusion, anticipating only Judy's thin digit. But she could not see me, past Judy astride her chest, and figured that a second or even third finger had been inserted. She started to struggle under the confusion. Judy quickly took both of Rose's arms and pinned them to the sheets above the older woman's head. That's when Rose suddenly realized that it was not her daughter's fingers pushing further into her constricted cunt. "What is that...what are you pushing in me? Wait...who is that, what are you doing? Judy, my gosh...is that Kenny?" Rose was terribly perplexed and anxious. With all four limbs pinned, she was reduced to bucking with her belly, but there were two people holding her down, and she was being fucked.

"Shhhh, mom. Shhh." Judy spoke calmly and in a soft tone, as if explaining something to a child. "Shhh, just relax mom. Everything's okay. It'll be alright. Kenny's going to fuck you, and you'll feel better."

"What are you talking about!?! Are you two crazy," Rose screeched. "Are you nuts, this is incest...this is rape, forcible gang rape." Rose continued to struggle but her strength and stamina had already been exhausted, and Judy seemed domineering, sitting on her chest. And her daughter's boyfriend, now balls-deep in her sodden cunt, continued to pound away. Then I reared back and gripped her sweaty hips. I shivered once and poured forth a tidal wave of salty, soupy cream inside her treasure trove of a pussy. "What's happening...oh no. Ooh, nooo." She knew what was happening, and the warm, sticky liquid gushing between us and spilling down to her ass, confirmed it for her. She fumbled for anything more to say, trying hard to not show how fulfilled she felt and wanting it to never stop.

"Mom, it's okay. Don't put labels on everything. You never used to do that. It's just sex, relax and enjoy it. We're going to fuck all night," Judy scrambled to inch higher on her mom's upper body, and leaned over her face to secure her mom's arms. This brought her soggy pussy within inches of Rose's stuttering mouth. "Mom, Kenny loves your big tits and he wants to fuck you. And he said that he wanted to see us eat each other's pussies. You've already done it once, let's do it again, and then we'll fuck some more. And mom, you really need the sex. You can see that now, can't you?" When her mom's body eased back on the sheets, I couldn't believe my eyes, (or my good luck!) I shot another load deep into her steamy cavern and felt suddenly revived.

Rose ceased all resistance and her sweaty, horny body loosened-up. She purred as my warm fluid flooded out of her as I withdrew my reddened pole. It took a minute for her to gather her senses and to literally, see the naked truth. Judy climbed off of her, planting herself at her mom's side and swirling her wet, flat tongue along the rim of her mother's brown nipple. I pulled my cock from her soaked cunt, and held it in my hand, up to her chin. She leaned down and slopped a long, thankful smooch on the very tip, tasting for the first time, the salty essence of my cum. She finally looked me in the eye and smiled. Then she offered a breast with her trembling hand for me to suck on. Judy suckled at the other breast and Rose held us both close, her hands beginning to roam freely over each of our tired, hot bodies. I heard her mumble, "That was truly wonderful. But we can't let anyone know about this."

"It's okay, mom, this will just be our little secret." Judy reassured her. "We'll be like Kenny's private harem. And I really like the way you lick my pussy, mom. In the morning, I'll show you how Kenny likes his cock sucked." Rose nodded and smiled.

The End

Votes and Comments welcomed