Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adani
adani
112 Followers

'What was your first one like?'

'Very conservative. Just a thin silver one. One speed.'

'So where was the first time you used it?'

'Now that's a much more interesting story.'

'Go on...' I asked.

'Well...the first time was in my dorm room.'

'Ok, so there is clearly a story here, tell me the story.'

'Now you want stories? I thought you wanted to watch me play with myself?'

'Can't I have both? Or what if you played a bit now, then told me the story? Would that be ok?'

'Honestly, yes it would. But I might keep the vibrator for later if that's ok.'

'As long as you promise it will be later today!'

'I promise. Ok then, what do you want?'

'Your call.'

So she smiled and leaned back a bit. I still couldn't see her pussy but I could see her tits and face and this was ok for now.

'So what are you doing?' I asked.

She smiled and reached to her nipple. 'I think that's pretty obvious. I'm playing with myself. What are you doing?'

'Haha, well, snap, so am I. What are you thinking of? What exactly are you doing?'

'At the moment I'm rubbing a finger up and down my slit. At the top, I'm stopping on my clit a bit. At the bottom, I'm putting it in. And before you ask: Yes, I'm wet. As for what I'm thinking, actually I'm thinking about how this is making you feel. Tell me,' she asked.

'Well, hot obviously. Even though I can't see it, it's really hot. I blame my voyeurism. Watching you play with yourself turns me on so much. Physical contact is great, but this is great too. What is it about this that turns you on?'

'That's what I was hoping you'd say. Knowing I'm making you hot is a huge turn on for me. Knowing I am doing that. The exhibitionism is pretty great too. I can't believe I'm doing this, but I trust you so much, so I can get over the embarrassment, or the, I guess, social strangeness? And because I trust you on that, the exhibitionism is a turn on. A as a consequence of that, the control part is the cream on the pie, so to speak.'

'Fuck you are beautiful. Enough talk. I need to see your pussy now.'

She smiled, her eyes sparkled, and she moved the camera back so I could see her from the waist up now. She was sitting on the couch with one leg up, and two fingers in her pussy.

'Put the other leg up as well' I said. So she did, sitting there with legs wide and feet on the couch. This is always my favourite position, the M position. Something about it just makes me crazy.

'This ok?' she asked.

'More than ok. You should come now,' I said.

'Working on it,' she smiled, a little more strained than before.

Her hand moved from her nipple and down to her pussy, underneath her leg. She put two fingers in her pussy and started moving them in and out. Her other hand on her clit, starting to rub hard. Her fingers now staying in her pussy, pushed in as far as they could, clearly wiggling around inside. Her clit being worked harder and harder.

'Fuck this is hot' I said, as I started pounding myself harder, getting close to coming.

'Fuck yes, are you going to come? I'm going to real soon, I want you to hold off so I can watch you'

'Wow, that's a big ask, I'll try'

So I slowed down and she kept going, rubbing harder and harder. Fingers reaching as far into her pussy as they could, and then she slowed, and relaxed. She opened her eyes and smiled, 'come on, you finish now.'

'Keep playing with yourself, just gently is fine, and keep your legs spread,' I said. And started pounding again. Her satisfied look, her beautiful eyes, her tits and hard nipples. Her splayed legs and fingers slowly rubbing her slit and slipping into her pussy. My eyes were desperately trying to stay focused on her but finding it more and more difficult. With all this it didn't take me long, and I stiffened, then came, each spurt spasming my muscles.

'Wow, that's what you coming looks like?'

'Ha, apparently. I've never seen it myself.'

'Never videoed yourself masturbating?' she asked.

'Umm. no. not something I think I'd ever want to see. Pretty sure I wouldn't want anyone else to see it either.'

'What if I wanted to see it?'

'I'm sorry what?'

'Never mind, just clean yourself up, and get ready for the story.'

I looked around and noticed that I'd sprayed a bit, but nothing too bad. I looked around and couldn't see anything to wipe with, so I just grabbed the t-shirt I had long since shed and wiped up with that.

'You're using a t-shirt?'

'It's handy,' I replied.

'So it comes out in the wash?'

'Of course'

'Ok, good, I guess I never thought about it'

So I wiped up and settled down again.

'You want to talk about that'? I asked.

'Not yet. For me that was just the appetiser. Now is the story I wanted to tell you.'

'Ok, sounds good to me. I'll just settle in'. And I set up the computer, sat on the couch and watch my beautiful friend.

She did the same, wiped her pussy with the shorts she'd been wearing previously (I guess the shirt was still upstairs), and rearranged the camera so it was showing her upper body and face.

Part 4

'Ok. So, where to start...' she said.

'Start at the beginning.'

'Ok, so my college roommate as a freshman was my teammate. We got on ok during the season when it was competitive, but in Spring we started to relax and got on well. It was in Spring that it seemed like most freshmen girls were talking about buying a vibrator. It sounds ridiculous, but with the end of winter, it was starting to get sunny. Jackets were coming off and flirting started. Lots of hormones of teenagers away from home. It was fun. My roommate and I decided to join in with the rite of passage and started planning to sneak out to a sex shop and buy vibrators. We didn't really think about the use of them, more the excitement of the purchase. We made a point of going to the city so no one else would see us. We found a store and rustled up the courage to go in.'

'What was it like?' I asked.

'Are you telling me you've never been in a sex shop?'

'Ok, yes, only a couple of times. They are a bit weird, but try to look respectable. Until you look in the storage cabinets.'

'Exactly. So we started off just looking around. Looking at the covers of DVDs and magazines. They were much more graphic than I thought they would be. And kinda gross. I guess I was expecting them to look like the cover of Playboy or Penthouse, which I always liked.'

'Of course you did,' I said.

'Shut up, let me tell the story,' she said, playfully.

'I'll shut up, only if you rub your pussy while telling me the story. But tweak your nipples first,' I responded, joining in the fun.

'Too late about tweaking first, I'm already rubbing. Sorry, I thought you'd be able to see. But I'll happily tweak my nipples. Let me rearrange things.'

She moved the computer so that I could see her whole body again, and lay down on the couch. Her legs spread and her hand immediately went to her pussy

'Better?' she asked.

'Much, thanks.'

'Ok, so where was I?'

'You liked Playboy and Penthouse covers.'

'Ha, yes. So we were in the store and giggling about the covers of the DVDs, but then one attracted me. It was just two girls kissing. Before I knew it I'd picked it up and was showing it to my roommate. I then realised what I was doing and tried to make a joke of it, quickly putting it down. I looked around and found the vibrator section and started moving over there. There were all sorts of vibrators, some of which looked more like weapons than toys. I saw a sign saying 'beginners', and went over there. There were lots of different type of them. Some in slightly weird shapes, but it was clear what they were for. My roommate came over and we were looking at them, not quite sure what to do. A guy came over to serve us, which freaked me out a bit. He was not that old, not that young. Dressed casually. He looked a bit out of place in the store. I guess I was expecting him to be sleazy but he acted just like he was working in any retail store. He asked us if he could help us with anything? We looked at each other, not sure what to say. Then I said, we are looking for vibrators.'

I said, 'Haha, that is so you. I would have been terrified and probably run from the building when I saw someone coming over.'

'Yeah, I was a bit freaked out, but I thought: what the hell. This guy works here every day and has seen it all, I may as well get some help.'

The salesman then asked us if there was anything in particular we are looking for. I replied: 'Well, not really sure. This is our first vibrator purchase. In fact it's our first visit to a store which sells vibrators, so we aren't sure. But probably safe to say, something simple. Nothing with cords. Ok.'

Then he asked me if he could ask a more specific question, and warned me that it might seem personal. I told him that was ok and he asked if, when I masturbate, do I prefer clitoral stimulation, or penetration? Ok, that freaked me out a bit. I don't think I'd ever spoken about masturbation with anyone. But he was behaving if he had just asked my size.

I asked, 'So you are shopping for vibrators with your roommate and you hadn't talked about masturbation?'

'Ha, yes. We clearly hadn't thought it through.'

'So, how did you masturbate at college with a roommate?'

'Quietly. But I didn't really do it. Maybe once or twice all year. Probably in the shower. I was pretty innocent at the time. Anyway, back to the story. I looked at my roommate and we just kinda froze at the question. She looked at me, imploring me to somehow get us out of the situation. Eventually I said, 'a bit of both I suppose', trying to sound confident. So the guy then pointed us towards a range of simple, smooth ones in different colours.

'Ok thanks,' I said. Turning to my roommate, 'so which colour do you want?' She giggled. Eventually, she picked a pink one. I picked a silver one. We paid and left. Excited and impressed with our adult ways.

I said, 'So, now you had vibrators. But you had not yet thought about ever using them?'

'Well, I'd kinda thought about it. But it wasn't that big a deal. I just was excited about the idea of buying one.'

'Ok, so the original question was about the first time you used the vibrator.'

'I'm getting to that, just kinda reminiscing. I promise, you'll like the story.'

'Ok, let me just get comfortable' And I stood up outside the range of the camera and took my shorts off. Then lay back down again. Now I was naked'

'Did you just do what I think you did?' she asked.

'Probably,' I replied.

'You didn't have to move out of camera.'

'I didn't think you'd like it.'

'I'm not a prude. And, also, I'm lying here naked, playing with myself, in full view of you. You don't have to cover/hide things. It's completely up to you, but I wanted you to know that you don't have to hide. I think we are past that.'

'Ok, thanks. But checking, are you saying you want me to change my camera angle?' I asked.

'Haha, yes. That's the point I'm getting at. I want to see if you are turned on or not,' she said. Now this was a big step forward. I moved the computer so the camera was showing my hard on with my hand rubbing it.

'Well, I expect that answers your question. Tougher for me though. Are you turned on?'

'Well, I know what's coming up in the story, so, yup.'

'Well, if I wasn't turned on before I am now. Please continue.'

And I lay down, with the camera showing me gently rubbing my dick, while my friend telling me the story of the first time she used a vibrator, was on camera with me gently rubbing her clit.

'Ok, so we have the vibrators and we head back to the college. In the car, it occurs to me the problem we now have in terms of using them. So I thought I should get to it, and asked my roommate, 'so what now? Are we going to have a schedule when to use them or something?' My friend gave an embarrassed laugh and said, 'yeah, I was kinda thinking of that. What do you think?'

'Well, I don't think it's a big deal. Just, I don't know, be polite. Do we need a sock on the doorknob or something?'

'No way,' she said. 'That's supposed to be for when you have a guy in there. I don't want to be in the room by myself with that, people will know what I'm doing! I'd rather be caught with a guy!'

'Ok, well, let's just agree that we only use them in privacy. Like if one of us is away or something.'

'Ok, sounds good.'

And we didn't really talk anymore. We walked into the dorm room and went immediately to our bedside tables and put them away.

That night my roommate went to have a shower, so I quickly went to the drawer and took out the package. I opened it up and turned it on, happy that it started and didn't need extra batteries. It was a lot more quiet than I was thinking. It vibrated in my hand a little. I tentatively rubbed it down my pussy through my shorts and was really turned on. Then I heard the shower stop, so I quickly put it under my pillow, and threw out the packaging back into the drawer. When she came back into the room it was time for me to shower. I went to the bathroom, still thinking about the feel of the vibrator. It got me hot really quickly. I started tweaking my nipples, just like I am now. Then I started rubbing my clit.

I said, 'Like you are now?'

'Yes, like I am now. I came so quickly I was shocked. So I finished the shower and went back to the room.'

'You ok?' My roommate asked. She was sitting on her bed.

'Sure, why's that?'

'I thought I heard a little scream from the bathroom.'

'Oh, no, I just slipped a little and yelled out. But I'm fine. Sorry for being such a girly.'

And so we just moved on. I was in my robe and she was still in hers, which was pretty normal. I stood up, took off my robe and put on some shorts and a t-shirt and sat down to do some study. After I'd settled into my study she got up and got changed herself.

I was trying to study but I kept thinking of the vibrator in my drawer and trying to come up with scenarios when I could use it. I couldn't really think of anything in the next 3 weeks, which was frustrating me. But then thinking about the vibrator was making me wet and I just couldn't study.

I went back to my bed. It was time for bed now anyway.

'Bed time?'

'Yeah, I think so. Couldn't concentrated on my study, I'll do it tomorrow.'

'Yeah, was thinking much the same as well.' I replied. 'Do you want to turn the fan off, or leave it. I think it's supposed to be a warm night.'

'Just leave it on. Ok, goodnight.'

And I got into bed, turned out my light and lay there. I was thinking about how the vibrator felt on my pussy. I turned over to my side and put my one hand under the pillow, to support my head. And I felt the vibrator that I'd left there earlier. Crap, I thought. How did I forget that? I felt it and remembered it wasn't very loud. Could the sound of the fan drown out the sound of the vibrator? Could I use it in bed with my roommate next to me?

At this point, I noticed on the computer screen that she was fingering herself gently, rather than just rubbing her clit. I had to ask 'so, fingering yourself now? You really are getting turned on.'

'Ha, yes, just wait and stop interrupting.'

'That's fine, I like a slow build.'

'So anyway, I'm in bed, I've got this vibrator under my bed. I'm turned on, but I'm scared to do anything. Then I realise how hot I am. I moved my hand out from under my pillow to my tits. I started pinching the nipple, making it hard. I don't know why, I just couldn't help myself. I did this for a while and it was good but I needed to get to my pussy. I rolled over to my back and in the process put my hand under the band of my shorts and spread my legs a bit.'

I said, 'This has a lot of detail for something that happened 15 years ago!'

'Well, I've thought about it a lot since then. Anyway, so I'm afraid to move for a while, but eventually do, and start rubbing myself. I was so hot. I was thinking about the vibrator, but now I was also thinking about masturbating in the same room as someone else. I was rubbing my clit, and then I moved down and started fingering myself. Then back to my clit. Then I moved my other hand to my nipple and started rubbing that. I was thinking was being quiet, but wasn't in a good position to accurately tell. I was pretty close to not caring.

Then I heard a voice. 'You asleep yet'?

I panicked; didn't move. Tried to compose myself and replied 'No, what 's up?'

'Well, do you think we should talk some more about our purchase today?'

'Sure, what's on your mind?'

'Well, I was thinking about our plan on usage.'

'Ok, what do you mean.'

'Well, I was working out when I'd be alone in the room, and I don't think it's likely for another three weeks at least.'

'Haha, I thought exactly the same thing!' I said.

'And I don't really want to put it off that long.'

'Me neither. Although, full disclosure, when you were having a shower I quickly got it out of the packaging and turned it on.'

'Did you use it?'

'No, I didn't have time for that! If I was going to use it I wouldn't want to be rushing.'

'True, rushing is no fun.'

'Huh?'

'Well, full disclosure, when you were having a shower I quickly got it out of the packaging, and was using it but then you finished your shower so quickly so I didn't finish.'

'Used it?' I asked.

'I mean exactly what you think I mean. In fact, I was using it under my robe when you came in, that's why I didn't stand up for a while.'

'What was it like?'

'Well, it was so good I almost didn't stop when you came in!'

'Hahaha, well that would have been awkward.'

'So, that sound from the bathroom, was that really a slip?'

'Well, I guess if we are talking full disclosure, no it wasn't.' I hesitated because we were quickly getting to an area we had never got to before.

'Ok, I hadn't really thought of this, but seeing as we did buy vibrators together the consequence is that we probably need to talk about this stuff. When I said I didn't use it, that wasn't strictly true. I just rubbed it against me briefly. But that turned me on. Then when I had a shower, I was so hot that I kinda kept going and came really quickly. I didn't realise I'd yelled out, but that was what it was.'

'So where did you rub it?' my roommate asked.

And now I'm a little embarrassed, but we had come this far, 'I rubbed it against my clit, outside my shorts.'

'So how did you come when you were in the shower?'

'What you mean?'

'What did you do?'

'Well, just rubbing my clit,' I answered.

'Ok, thanks for that. I appreciate you sharing.'

'Ok, so what did you mean when you said you were using it?' I asked.

'Well, when I was in the shower I was thinking of it, and I was rubbing myself, but didn't come. Then when I came back into the room and you left immediately, I got out the vibrator and started to use it.'

'Use it how?' By this time I was getting turned on started rubbing myself again.

'Well, I was really wet, so I just turned it on and slipped it into my pussy.'

'What was it like?' I asked, and started to rub my clit again.

'It was awesome, I told you that I almost didn't stop when you came in. So, one other question.'

'Sure.'

'Are you rubbing yourself right now? Because I am.'

I was shocked. And embarrassed, but so hot. And she had owned up to it too. 'Yes, I'm rubbing myself right now.'

'Have you ever done it with me in the room before?'

'Of course not.'

'How does it feel knowing someone is in the room?'

'Honestly; really hot. Like, really hot. It's all I can do to stop myself from reaching under my pillow for the vibrator and start using it.'

'What's stopping you?' asked my roommate.

adani
adani
112 Followers