Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adani
adani
112 Followers

'I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for it.'

'What do you need to make yourself ready?'

At this point, I hesitated. What was going on here? The day had started with an innocent goof of going and buying a vibrator with my roommate as moral support, but now we had told each other that we were masturbating in the same room, right now, and we were talking about using the vibrators.

'I'm not sure, but I think I'm getting there. What about you. What is stopping you?'

'Awkwardness? Embarrassment? Fear of someone else knowing about it? All the good things.'

'Well, none of those things sound like a huge deal,' I said. Then I started to want to take control of the situation a bit. 'Well, we are both playing with ourselves at the moment, why don't we just keep concentrating on that for a while, and see what happens.'

My roommate hesitated with her reply; so I just pushed off my sheet so that I had a bit more freedom, pulled my knees up so I could get to my pussy more easily, and used my other hand to rub my nipple. Then I turned my head so I was looking at her. She was nervous, almost scared. Even though she had started off this conversation, she didn't seem to know where to go with it. In the silence I noticed her legs spread apart a little more under her sheets. Meanwhile, I was really turned on. I put my other hand down my shorts as well, obviously getting more and more turned on. I was still watching my roommate, who was looking mostly at the ceiling, but occasionally turning to me. Then I made my decision. I reached under my pillow, took my brand new vibrator out, turned it on, immediately rubbing it against my clit.

'What are you doing?' she asked.

'I'm rubbing the vibrator against my clit.'

'Through your shorts?'

'Yes.'

'Ok, can I ask you another question?'

'Sure.'

'Can I watch you?'

'Watch me?'

'Can I watch you use it?'

I was turned on, and not really thinking straight, but the idea of my roommate watching me masturbate instantly attracted me. I had never really thought about her sexually, and I was engaged at the time, but at that moment there was nothing I wanted more than to show off in front of her. So I got out of bed and turned the main light on. 'If I'm going to do it, then you need to be able to see.' I took off my t-shirt and shorts. As you know, I always prefer not to have a top on, so I immediately relaxed at this. Then I got onto my bed.

'Hang on, I've got a better idea,' I said. I got up again and got my study chair. I moved it over to her bed so that I was sitting 10 feet away and she could easily see me just lying where she was.

I sat on the chair, and put one leg over the arm of the chair, to give access and view to my pussy.

'Ok, I need to interject at this point. Can you do that now?' I said.

'You want me to reenact my first exhibitionist experience?'

'Damn right.'

'I thought you'd never ask!' And she rearranged the computer and camera. Sitting on the couch. She put one leg over the leg of the couch and reached out for her vibrator.

I said, 'Hey, I just noticed that vibrator, that's the same one I bought as a gift!'

'I know, I got it as a gift from them! I can't believe you hadn't worked that out!'

'What?'

'Well, when she got married she gave it to me, and told me the story. Said it was easier to buy a new one than to explain the story to her husband. But shut the fuck up, you are spoiling the story.'

'Sorry.'

'Ok,' and she turned on the vibrator, 'so I sat down next to her like this. I was so turned on. I felt so in control of the situation because I was the one doing it.' I started rubbing the vibrator up and down my slit. And asked my roommate, are you getting turned on?'

'Yes.'

'Ok, here is what I need you to do.'

'Ok.'

'Get out of bed, and take off your clothes.'

So she did. And this turned me on even more. She was really athletic. In great shape. Very hot.

'Ok, get out your vibrator. '

I was still sitting there, rubbing my slit with my vibrator, like I am to you right now. She got her vibrator out of her drawer.

'Now come over here with it. I want you to turn it on and put it into me.'

'What?'

'You heard.'

So she came over and reached forward. I moved mine to my clit and she pushed hers all the way into me.

'Move it in and out,' I commanded. So she did a couple of times. Then I told her, 'take it out, now lick it, put it in your mouth.' She looked at me, a bit shocked but obviously turned on.

'Ok, sit back down. You are so gorgeous, you know that right?' This was the first time I'd ever said this to her. She looked at me, 'thanks, you are too.'

'Ok, this is what I want you to do now, are you ok with this?' I asked.

'Yes, scared but ok.'

'I'm scared too, but I'm more turned on. Sit back on your bed but your butt near your pillows. I want you to lean back open your legs and start using the vibrator.'

I was loving the control I had over her and I was loving that I was making her so turned on. She looked awesome. So sexy.

She sat back and leaned back. She opened her legs and started using the vibrator. She didn't hold back. She was pushing it straight inside her pumping it in and out.

'Rub your nipple.'

She started doing that, she was still pumping, and then suddenly she cried out a bit and her legs twitched. She looked over at me.

'Sorry, I wanted to make that last longer but I just couldn't help myself.' She said.

'No problem. It was so hot to see you doing that. Now you can help me out if you like.'

'Yes, I'd really like to do that.'

'Ok.' Then I got off the chair and onto my bed.

I sat in the same situation as she had just been in, against the headboard. I spread my legs, with my feet on the bed. At first, I just sat there.

'Come over and sit in front of me,' I ordered.

'Should I bring my vibrator?'

'You won't need it.'

So she came over. Sat cross legged in front of me.

'I want you to use my vibrator on me.'

'Sure.'

And she took my vibrator, turned it on and started rubbing it up and down my pussy. The stayed on my clit and pushed. Then up and down.

Meanwhile, I was looking at my friend on the computer screen, transfixed. I was waiting for my friend act out the sex from her story in front of me.

I asked her, 'So this was your first time with a vibrator, and also your first time with a girl?'

'Yes, I thought you'd like the story eventually!'

'I liked it all the way through. Like I said, I like a slow burn. And even if it got boring I could just watch you playing with your pussy, not that it got boring at all.'

'How dare you.'

'Just kidding! The story was awesome. So that was your first gay experience?'

'Yes. In hindsight, we had liked each other for a while. The season and the situation made the moment just about perfect.'

'Did you keep having sex?', I asked.

'Yes, of course, she said. 'But she actually transferred the next year so it never really developed into anything, and so I stayed engaged and, well, you know the history there.'

'Ok, go on then.'

'Well, she was about to push the vibrator into me and I said, stop, I like it on my clit, use your fingers for my pussy.'

She looked up, a bit embarrassed and a bit hesitant, but then smiled, 'sure,' she said.

She moved forward. Kept rubbing the vibrator on my clit then put a finger into me. Fuck that turned me on I came right there and then. She was shocked that it was so quick.

She wasn't sure what to do. When I'd recovered I looked at her and she looked a bit lost. She still had a finger in me.

'Sorry about that, it was so hot. I just couldn't stop myself. But I've got one more idea. I want you to replace that finger with your tongue.'

She smiled, 'I was hoping you would say that.'

So here I was about to have a girl going down on me for the first time. It wasn't even something I'd thought of before, but that night it seemed the most obvious and natural thing to do.

She started kissing me around my pussy, then my pussy lips. She licked all up and down my slit. Then she started to kiss up my body. She nibbled on my nipples, first one then the other. She licked all of my breasts. That felt great. Then after all this had happened she got up got my face. I said, 'do you realise you've kissed my pussy before my face?'

'Haha,' she laughed. 'Ok, that's a good call. I can't let that happen to you and not me.'

She stood up on the bed and I felt out of control for the first time. But it was ok. She moved forwards and pushed her pussy towards my face. She was beautiful and smelled so good. I reached up with a hand and put a finger in her, then pulled her forward with that and started licking her clit. I sucked it, then gently bit it. I was so turned on and no one was touching me. This never happened with my fiancé. With him I'd only get turned on if he was doing something to me, but with my roommate I was hot just touching her.

She took my hand out from between her legs and moved down again and leaned forward to kiss me. We kissed and it was so beautiful. It just seemed right. Gently. Tenderly. Then she moved her hand down and started rubbing my clit again.

She kissed her way down my body and started to lick up and down my slit. Then she just covered my pussy with her mouth and used her tongue to push into me, all the while looking at me, which was awesome. I came then with her mouth on my pussy. She crawled back up and kissed me passionately and we shared my juices.

'So that is the story of the first time I used my vibrator.'

'Haha, that was awesome, thanks for sharing. I mean that.' I replied.

'No problem, the look on your face was worthwhile.'

'So I'm kind of surprised, but I still haven't come and I don't think you have either.'

'Well, we should get onto that.'

I sat up and started rubbing my dick a bit harder. She was pushing the vibrator deep into her pussy and the clit stimulator was doing its job. We were looking each other in the eyes.

'You know I love you right?'

'I know, and I love you too.'

The eye contact was great but I looked down again. Her tits are so great. And then at her pussy watching the vibrator going in and out. Then in and just grinding against her. I looked at her face again. She was lost in the moment, coming soon. I started rubbing my knob harder ready to come.

'I'm about to come, are you?'

'Yes.'

'How are you feeling?'

'Fuckin great.'

'Aaaah...'

Wow, and it was over. I twitched all over. Hard. I regained my composure and saw that I had come on the computer screen, amongst other places.

I looked at the screen and saw her. She had taken the vibrator out and had a little wet patch on the couch.

'You came,' I asked.

'I did, didn't you see?'

'No!! I was lost in my own moment. I came on the computer screen.' I was so disappointed missing this, but smiling at the thought that she'd been so turned on by the situation.

'Hahaha, well that'll happen.'

'I wish we could hug right now,' I said.

'I know, I was thinking the same.'

'You know we have a weird relationship, right?'

'I know, but it doesn't worry me.'

'Me neither.'

'Love you.'

'Love you too sweetie.'

adani
adani
112 Followers