All Comments on 'Two Grandmas Rocking On The Porch'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchabout 9 years ago
Nothing like...

... a grandmother and her friend to bring her grandson into adulthood by stealing his virginity! =o) Great story! I'd love to read more about these two horny old gals!

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 9 years ago
5 stars!

Very hot grandma porn, but I would have liked the ending extended to include Jason blowing his load in his grandma's mouth.

Still, a great story, and I look forward to more.

blaster666blaster666about 9 years ago
Hot and Nasty! Loved it!!!

This is a fantastic piece of writing, definitely 5*****. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice

Nice and well written. n

Fantasies of my Youth for sure

kingswedekingswedeabout 9 years ago
Great story

Love to read about grannis and their grandson, as my grandmother was my teacher when I was young and her friends assisted willingly after see my manhood granny had me display for them. Keep the story going and never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delightfully perverted

Worked on every level for me. I know the next time I see a couple of older women sitting on a porch I'll think of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it.

i wish i would have try to fucked my grandma i seen her pussy and tits lot of time back in the sixty. big cock cord.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

My Gran was my first. She was hairy, overweight, calloused hands from being a farmer's wife, barely medium sized breasts, and the most beautiful and erotic woman I've ever had. Even after all these years, I remember her the best.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
More?

I'd love to read another chapter of this. Or even better a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Job!

This is a hot story, it got me hard and now I need to beat off.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is totally hot and so loving. How delicious having her grandson inside her. My cum was running down over my ass and as I read this my husband said he wished our 4 grandsons could fuck me someday so he could watch. We need more !!!

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

5/5, One of the best I've read, and I've read a lot of them! Thanks for this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous