Two into One Fits Nicely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remained still while the men exchanged positions. Robert had recovered his erection and immediately filled her vagina with firm strokes. She could not resist taking up his rhythm going harder and faster until she and Robert enjoyed simultaneous grunting, squealing orgasms.

James kept his cock in her mouth but he did not restrict her breathing while she responded to Robert. When all was quiet James began to fuck her mouth. He held her head and pulled her down onto his cock as he thrust upwards. She learned to breathe to his rhythm and was eventually rewarded with a mouthful of his sperm deliberately delivered into her mouth and not her throat so that she would be able to drink it slowly and learn the taste of her lover.

They lay exhausted on the floor together with Alex in the middle. From time to time she would kiss them and return to her thoughts without speaking. Then she sat up. "I have to thank you both for giving me a most wonderful experience. I expected to be properly seen to but the last three hours have been unbelievable. I have never felt so loved, desired and wanted. Thank you both.

"Several times I have said I would never allow anyone to piss into my mouth – I would hate the humiliation and I would probably be sick. But this afternoon you have been so loving I would love you to see my submission. I would love you to allow me to drink from you. Just this one afternoon and never again in the future."

Robert got up. "It seems too good to miss." With which he walked out of the room. He came back with a tray of jugs and glasses. "James and I could spend the next hour arguing who would be the first person to piss in your mouth. So I thought that we could both piss into a pot and we could pour you a drink of equal quantities of his and mine.

"Then I thought "Why should she have all the fun?" So I have brought three glasses and a measuring jug. We make a cocktail of hers, his and mine with a little gin and a slice of lemon added and we drink a toast to friends, companions and lovers."

"Cheers!" "Cheers!" "Cheers!"

***

When Alexandra arrived for work the following morning the first thing she noticed was that in the work room there was a desk and a computer with the label "House Manager". Then she looked round to see the two men watching her and a label on James's desk, "First Man of the Morning".

She went to stand on the right hand side of James and he told her to take off her coat. He stroked her bottom and then with the other hand stroked her Mound of Venus. "We tossed a coin and, fortunately, I won you for the first half hour. I would be grateful if you would take off your jacket and your blouse. I want us to see your breasts before I ask you to remove your skirt. He indicated that she was kneel on a pouffe (for readers born after 1940 a pouffe is a French word for 'a large solid cushion used as a seat' or as in this case, a means of raising a rather fine pair of tits to a height convenient for attention.)

"Presentation position, please." He saw a moment's panic in the woman's eyes. "Kneel up straight with your hands at the back of your neck. Stay like that until you are asked to move."

She took up the position and looked to see if he was satisfied. She received a slight smile from his eyes. He checked to see where the clasp of her bra was and with one hand opened the clasp at her back. "Take it off. You need to get bras that open at the front."

She was not proud of her breasts. They were large but she was fifty and they drooped when not supported. But James seemed to like them. "Beautiful soft skin. I love your big nipples." He kissed her breast with delight and sucked her nipples. "Climb up onto my desk and kneel facing me." Her breasts hung down in their full splendour. He caressed them, squeezed them and twisted her nipples hard enough to make her give womanly gasps. Experience told him that these little groans showed he was hurting her but she would not want him to stop.

His half hour was drawing too quickly to a close. He could use his last minutes to check she was really enjoying his treatment. He walked round behind her kneeling on his desk, pulled down her knickers and felt up her sex and was delighted to find that she was soaking wet and perfectly ripe for his brother to enjoy.

James helped her down from his desk and was about to pass her over to Robert when she flung her arms round him and thanked him for his care of her. "I was scared as I drove to work. I know you want me to be scared and I will always be scared of what you are going to do to me but now I know I can deal with the fear. Because I love you both and I love submitting myself to Robert and you. Thank you.

"If you like to come over here, Alex, I am going to undress you. You remain be nude all day. First of all, raise your skirt so we can have a good look at you. James, if you would like to come closer so she can feel both us looking at her most private parts.

"I did not know if I should put my knickers over my suspender belt so you could get them down easily or under it where it looks more elegant but more difficult to take down."

"You made the right choice. I like you looking elegant. Undo your suspenders, take your knickers off and attach up your stockings again. While you do that I can feel inside your sex.

"Now I want you to bend over and hold on to your ankles. Legs apart." As Alex bent over he flipped her skirt and petticoat over her back. "That is a neat little bottom. We will find it hard to resist thrusting our cocks up there. I am looking forward to next week, I will be first man next week and I can promise you very serious attention to your pretty little arsehole.

"Old time is still a-flying. Alex, please kneel and take my cock in your mouth. James, would you like to take her sex?" It took them more than half an hour to finish with her. They began gently but firmly thrusting into her mouth and sex. Gradually they became more authoritative and Alex began to feel her orgasm building up inside her. Robert began to twist and squeeze her tits and she knew she was beyond delaying her orgasm. As she writhed and fought for breath she felt the men also rising to their climaxes. They all came together.

"Congratulations. That was brilliant. I am sorry we went over the planned time but it was great, thanks Alexandra. Now kneel down and suck James's cock clean then a pot of coffee.

***

Based on "Two into One Will Go"

I had agreed that today the boys would take the virginity of my anus. They had made it very clear that the first hour of Monday would be uncomfortable for me. Both of them would want to have me. They told me to have my shit and then wash out my back passage. For my own comfort I should get some lubrication up there to avoid damage from their enthusiastic thrusting.

For this morning I put on an extra Jumper and a jacket to prolong my undressing – they enjoy my embarrassment as they tell me what to take off and I obey them. They like to turn me round, feel my breasts and stroke my bottom and make me lick their fingers clean after they have pleasured my private parts. I used to present my body for their pleasure using only my mouth or my vagina; but from today they will have a third orifice to discharge their sperm into.

I was greeted with enthusiasm when I went into the office. It was Robert's turn to take control of me first. He asked me to remove my coat and hang it up and then I had to take off my jacket and put it on the table. I was told I was to be naked all day and so my jacket was the beginning of the pile of my clothes that would be locked in the box.

They were too interested in exploring my bottom to spend a lot of time watching me undress. When only my knickers were left on James was invited over to take a closer look. I was told to give Robert my knickers then they set about displaying me. I was asked to bend over and touch my toes. With my legs apart they could feel and squeeze that delicate line from my clitoris to my anus. But time was running short for Robert. James came and sat in front of me so that he could fondle my breasts and excite my clitoris at the same time. Robert put some of my lubrication on the entry to my bottom; he lined me up and slid his cock into me. I was surprised how big it felt but it did not hurt – they had said I would feel uncomfortable and that was a good description. It got a little more rough as he worked to his orgasm. I was not anywhere near coming but I enjoyed sharing in his delight.

It was James' turn with me. He made me lay on the floor on my back. Robert caught me by the ankles and pulled my legs over my head. This brought my bottom into a position that James could kneel close up against me and slide his cock right up me with no bother. He was not keen on short sharp strokes, James was a man for almost withdrawing and them a firm steady thrust. He began calmly but his action became more and more powerful until I could imagine myself climaxing. But his orgasm exploded inside me and if I had not been so filled with desire I am sure I would have felt pain. As it was I just loved it. I tried to hold him up inside my bottom but bottoms are not designed that way and his lovely soft cock was eased out of me.

Robert suggested they should have a sandwich this afternoon "but first madam requires us to wash our cocks and let her suck them. They thought I would kneel on the stone floor of the bathroom but I preferred to sit on the closed loo seat and inspect them standing in front of me presenting their cocks and hoping I thought them clean enough for me to suck.

***

Robert approached me later that afternoon and asked me if I was alright. I was not sure what he meant "Your anus. Is it OK? I should like to check you. He made me lean over my desk with my legs wide apart. I was not torn outside and he put two fingers up as far as they would go and when he withdrew them he showed me no blood or anything to worry about.

"I should like you and James to come into my bed when you finish work and we will make a sandwich."

I had no idea what he was talking about until he said I was going to be the filling. Later we went up to Robert's room. As I was already naked I was pushed onto the bed and they piled on after me and kissed my mouth, sucked my clitoris and manipulated my breasts until Robert called for order. I was directed to lie on my side. When James had taken off his clothes he was placed behind me and got to work as master of my breasts. Robert lay in front of me and on Robert's OK they both entered me.

What a wonderful experience! Not only having two men using me, their cocks exciting my anus and vagina but the cocks could feel the movements of each other. I could have come so quickly but I wanted all three of us to come together. The men knew how enjoyable this situation was and they were in no rush to finish quickly. James was more intensely squeezing my breasts and Robert was giving me a French kiss.

At last I felt the pace quicken. James continued his long strokes in and out but now they were being done faster and the response from Robert matched his strokes and timing. For the first time in my short experience of having an exciting sex life I had to do nothing. The rhythm was being set by two men who had me completely in their control. "Are you ready to come, Alexandra?" I had hardly said yes when they began the pre-orgasm final dash but still they kept in rhythm with each other.

I jerked and jerked as I came. If it hurt I did not notice the pain. I just gave myself up to the wonderful orgasm my two lovers gave me.

Robert lay back panting. I kissed him on the mouth and he directed my head to go down and suck the combination of his sperm and my juices off his cock. He laughed when James realised he had to wash his own cock in the bathroom before I would agree to receive him in my mouth or vagina. I was tempted to just suck him clean and swallow his sperm and the debris from my anus. But I resisted and he went off to wash. He was clean when he came back and I gave him a very loving mouth job.

When they were recovered they changed places and entered me again. In many ways it was better than the first time, we all knew what we were doing, how the others would respond and as it was their second or third orgasm they took longer to come and I was able to have two orgasms. Longer and more proficient, come twice, is all very fine but it is the memory of your first time that will stay with you.

***

Based on "Two into One Will Go"

On Friday morning the boys repeated that on the following Monday I would have to submit to their taking control of my urinating. They did not want to control my excrement – as far as they were concerned I was a thing of such precious beauty, like an angel, I could not possibly need to pass excrement.

I imagined that what they intended to do to me was little more than requiring me to invite them to watch when I went to the loo and maybe let them feel my clitoris while I was passing water. I discovered on Monday morning that their ideas went far beyond embarrassing me.

James was the first man on Monday morning. He told me to take off my coat and sit opposite Robert and himself with my legs apart very similar to my appeal to them to treat me with affection except I was to keep my knickers on for the moment. "Just to clear the vocabulary, men piss or take a pee. Women piddle or have a piddle. The resulting liquid is piss, pee or piddle as appropriate."

Robert began with my piddling experience. "Since you had your first period, have you had a man watch you piddle?" "No."

"Not even your husband." "No."

"Why not?" "These things were not part of our sexual communication. For us sex was cock in vagina, pleasurable movements, he ejaculated and usually masturbated me to a climax. Sleepy-byes."

"Have you ever been told you must not piddle until a certain time?" "No."

The new rules you are going to live under are pretty straightforward. You must always ask one of us for permission to piddle and if we allow it you must invite us to watch it. You may find we like to access your private parts while you piddle. You must not empty your bladder before you come to work. We may require you to piddle into a container or into the toilet bowl or we may require you to remove your lower garments and piddle standing up in the shower. In the summer when we are in the garden we will tell you to stand or squat.

Most times when you ask if you may piddle we will give you permission and we will not watch you. At first you will feel humiliated having to ask our permission and then having us watch you. We want you to feel embarrassed for as long as possible so we will not give you the opportunity to get used to being observed. Only occasionally will you be made to feel your submission, but feel it you will.

They were right. It was humiliating to have to ask permission and even more to invite them to watch me. It was even more humiliating when they did not want to watch me. I not only felt humiliated I also felt guilty at letting down the Women's Rights movements. These boys wanted to make me accept that they could humiliate a woman and cause her discomfort rising to pain when they chose to make her wait two or three hours or longer before relieving herself. But I accepted their rules.

On Monday morning I resisted going to the toilet at home and I arrived at the office wishing I had broken to first rule of my urine submission. James was in charge of me first. I went and stood beside him. "Presentation position, please. I stood with my hands on the back of my neck while he put his hand up my skirt and carefully stroked the naked three inches between my stockings and my knickers. "Have you had a piddle this morning?" "No. You told me not to." How do you feel?" "Not very comfortable." "Good. Now I would like you to drink this glass of water."

He pulled my knickers down far enough to give him access to my sex. He started stroking my labia which I enjoyed. He then changed his attention to my clitoris. Robert came and sat behind me, inserting two fingers into my vagina and his thumb into my bottom. Together they set about bringing me to an orgasm; my bladder was bursting and I began to sweat trying to prevent the flow of my urine. They continued expertly fondling me until I could not resist having a painful orgasm where I was totally incapable of working out which muscles were involved in my orgasm and which were holding back my urine.

Fortunately my body worked it out and I managed not to piddle all over the floor. They allowed me to go to the toilet. Robert still had his thumb and fingers inside me and he made me stand at the lavatory like a man. James directed my clitoris and I had the most beautiful piddle of my lifetime.

To my relief they decided that I could have a piddle before I came to work. They wanted to choose how much they would make me drink and how long I would have to hold it for their pleasure.

***

Based on "Two into One Will Go"

On Friday James told me that they intended to beat me on Wednesday afternoon. They would introduce me to the riding crop and a whip at Monday and Tuesday first hour sessions. He wished me a nice weekend.

This information filled my mind and it was not until I got home that I began to regret not asking him for more details – like how many lashes were they planning to give me; what part or parts of my body were they planning to beat; would they do it indoors or in the garden; would I be tied up?

I spent the weekend imagining what it would be like and wondering if I wanted to go through with it. By Monday morning I had decided to allow them to whip me and making that decision left me remarkably calm.

On arrival at the office they welcomed me with kisses and James asked me to remove my clothes. They sat watching me until I was naked then they started kissing my breasts, my bottom, inside my thighs, my back and finally they lifted me up onto the table and kissed, licked and sucked my private parts. "Why are you kissing me?" Their reply was that this was their last chance to kiss my flesh unmarked.

"On Wednesday we are going to beat you with a whip and a riding crop. Today you are going to feel the whip or the crop. We are going to beat four areas, your breasts and thighs at the front and your bottom and your thighs at the back. To finish off we will beat the inside of your thighs and the last stroke will be on your sex itself.

Today we are going to lash you once in each of your four prime areas using one of the two chosen implements. The implement we use today will be chosen by you. The other implement will be used tomorrow." I chose the riding crop.

"We will begin with your bottom and the back of your thighs. You will not see the crop coming although you may hear it. When we come round to your front we will be beating your breasts and the front of your thighs. You will see the crop coming and we will be looking onto your eyes."

I stood and waited. I do not know what they were doing behind me but it took a long time. Then the lash fell - searing pain across my bottom. There was a short wait and then a searing pain from my thighs. They walked round in front of me. They smiled at me and I tried to smile back. James' lash to my breasts was harsh and accurate. It caught me about an inch above my nipples. I had promised myself I would not scream but I could not help making a sucking noise as I caught my breath. The crop changed hands and Robert looked me in the eyes as he raised his arm and brought the crop down on my thighs. The sound of my sharply in-drawn breath seemed enough to satisfy him.

It was James who put my hands down by my sides. "I would normally say how much we would like to fuck you. But what we actually mean that we would both like to make love to you. The two phrases mean the same thing but they are totally different." They took me upstairs and they did make love to me. And it is different.