Two into One Fits Nicely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

On Wednesday morning they made me undress and show them the welts on my breasts, bottom and thighs. They were very satisfactory. I asked for permission to relieve myself and they both came to watch me piddle. As I sat there Robert took the opportunity to hold my clitoris and I could not stop the flow that ran all over his hand. He continued to masturbate me until he had brought me to an orgasm.

When I was more relaxed James told me that at 3 o'clock they would be tie me up in the garden and I would receive twenty lashes before being untied and made to lie on the lawn with my legs wide open to receive two lashes on the inside of each thigh plus one final lash on my sex. I would then be taken up stairs and put in a bed with my hands tied to the headboard. They would then make love to me as slowly and as often as they could.

I had already decided I would not object to their plans or plead for a reduction in the number of lashes they wanted to inflict on me. I would not scream and I would try not to cry. But I did want them to allow me to go and sit in the garden on my own so that I could prepare myself for their pleasure and my pain.

James kissed me which I took for a yes.

***

Based on "Two into One Will Go"

At 2.30 I went and sat quietly in the garden. I had all my clothes on and I felt quite calm. I knew I was going to allow two young men to tie me up and whip me. They were not the kind of men I could admire but, foolish woman that I am, I love them both. And I think that they love me.

I am not really their submissive. They always ask me if I will agree to their plans for their enjoyment of my body. And they usually send me home feeling sexually satisfied and appreciated. But they do like to humiliate me. I spend hours wholly or partially naked and they hardly notice me. I bend over when they want to feel up my bottom; I kneel when they want me to suck their cocks; they tie me up when they want to whip me. They enjoy their dominance over me and the ways they treat me; but so do I.

They came for me and lead me to the whipping bar. It was a horizontal piece of wood fixed between two trees at the height of my shoulders. They undressed me and tied my opened arms to the bar with bindings round my wrists and my upper arm. They stood looking at my nakedness and I looked back at them. James came over and asked me if I was willing for them to go ahead. This was my last chance to withdraw. They were pleased and impressed when I said I was willing to be beaten.

"Now, Alexandra, you do understand that you will be receiving twenty lashes tied up like this and then you will be laid down and you will receive a further two lashes on the inside of each thigh and a further single lash on your most private part."

I managed to nod a 'yes' in his direction. They did not blindfold me but as they chose to begin with my back so I could not see them anyway. I heard movement close behind me and then an intense pain across the back of my thighs. I did not cry out but there was a swift intake of breath. There was a pause. Next lash on my bottom or my thighs? Thighs again. Intense intake of breath. Pause. Lash. Tears begin to form in my eyes. For the fifth lash swift intake of breath and a quiet sob.

There was a pause while I waited for the lash onto my bottom. God! When it came ... agony. Then pause and then I gasped again at the shock of the pain. The tears ran down my face and the men could hear my sobs. They left pauses long enough let me appreciate the full pain of each of the five lashes to my bottom.

Then they came round to my front. This is what they most enjoyed, looking deep into my eyes to see my shock and fear as they prepared to hit me and involuntary yelps and tears as the crop strikes home.

Robert kissed me on the mouth and then stood back. He looked into my eyes, he smiled at me lovingly then he slashed the riding crop across my breasts. He waited until I returned his loving looks then he slashed me again closer to my nipples. I gasped and cried. He took his stance again and when he saw I was in contact with him he slashed me right across my nipples. I almost screamed but managed to await the fourth and fifth lashes which came only when I met his eyes. I was still in control. I did not scream or try to escape, I sobbed but I stood ready for the next five lashes.

James took his place with his whip to beat my thighs. I looked at the two of them and I loved them both. I should have hated them for their cruelty, for humiliating me and for enjoying hearing me cry while they were lashing me. But I loved them both.

James was the more cruel. His blows included no kindness. He hit me to cause me pain and was pleased with his results. Five fiery new marks on my thighs. I could think of the pain and nothing else. When he had finished this part of his enjoyment of me he kissed me and whispered "The hardest bit will come shortly, most dearly loved."

They undid me and led me to a blanket spread on the lawn. They helped me get down on the blanket and tied my ankles together. They pulled them up so that my knees parted exposing the inside of my thighs and my most private place.

They told me, as I already knew, they would each strike me twice and one would have the pleasure of my climax strike. I was already in acute pain and four further lashes on my inner thighs was terrifying. I heard myself say "Perhaps you both should hit me on my sex."

They were delighted! They kissed me and gently stroked the very areas of my body that they were about lash. Robert was the first to flog my inner thighs, one on the right thigh and the other on my left. Then after contemplating my thighs for some time James lashed both my thighs. As second to whip my thighs, he would be first to whip my labia. The area round a woman's sex has thousands more nerves than any other area of her body. James knew I had no idea of the pain he was about to inflict on me. He took his time and I had to watch him as he prepared to hit me. I watched the crop descending to my sex and then the world exploded. I screamed in agony.

Robert took up his position astride my prostrate body and he gave me a very moderate strike. I should not have been so grateful but I was.

They untied me and took me into the house and up to my bedroom. I lay trembling on the bed and watched them undress. Robert slipped his fingers into my sex to check that I was lubricated well enough to allow sex. I passed the test and he slid his cock into me. He made love to me, gentle and kind. He knew I would not come to my orgasm so soon. He presented me with his cock covered in sperm and my juices and I sucked him clean. James followed him and was again most loving. Moving on the bed with a man on top of me was painful but James made me feel that I would soon be able to have an orgasm.

They kissed, stroked and fondled my breasts and my poor beaten sex for a long time before Robert again entered my vagina. He moved gently and purposefully while I lay back passive he brought himself to an orgasm. He brought his cock up to my mouth and this time I was not just going to clean his cock. I wanted him to come in my mouth. He did not become hard but my tongue did enough to make him come again.

Then he mounted me. His steady smooth penetrations made my sex come alive. He was enjoying making love to me and he was making me respond to him. Gradually his strokes gathered momentum and I became alive with his pleasure. He carried me with him, driving faster and faster until he could feel me on the point of orgasm. Then he slowed down again and we were in repose gaining our breath. My strongest feeling was no longer whips lashing my body; that was overlaid by knowing my torturer was inside me with my sexual juices, his sperm and mutual affection.

He bought me to my orgasm and allowed me to enjoy it before he brought himself to a climax. My body hurt but now I had started having orgasms they each made sure I climaxed before they withdrew from my sex to my mouth. I could not count the number of times I received their sperm but even they could not go on for ever. (Actually probably not more than four or five times each). They prepared a simple meal and invited me to stay undisturbed for the night but I wanted to go home. They insisted on driving me and promised to pick me up next morning.

***

Based on "Two into One Will Go"

That summer was perhaps the most enjoyable period in my life. I was providing sexual pleasure to two loveable young men and once I had learned to accept the submissive role and see my pain as a pleasure, my life was wonderful. I am not sure if I enjoyed the pain they inflicted on me or was I enjoying giving them the pleasure they got from beating me, humiliating me in so many ways ranging from making me ask for permission to piddle to showing each other how my sex became so very lubricated when they just showed me the clamps they were about to apply to my breasts, my labia or even the tender skin under my arms?

I had my little revenge. There is a tennis court in the garden and they were keen tennis players – they played for the local club team most weekends during the summer. I asked them if I could join in with them after work. They were quite happy – they thought they could let me join in while they warmed up and then I could be the ball girl.

I wore a pair of blue pants down to below my knees, a tee shirt and some old trainers. They did not notice my tennis racket until we started to play – it was not the quality you would pick up at your local sports shop. James was on my side when we started to knock up but to his credit he quickly went to help Robert on the other side of the net. We played for about three quarters of an hour and I think they were relieved when I said I was worn out.

We were sitting on the bench swilling from a bottle of water when James said, "This evening could raise problems. We would love to have you as a mixed doubles partner, both of us. But the tennis club might think that a bit odd. But put that aside. Why don't you come and play at the tennis club? A woman of your ability and social charm would be most welcome."

I stood up in front of James and asked him to undo the top button on my trousers and unzip me. I wiggled my bottom and my pants slithered down my legs to the ground. I let them look at me for a moment and then I turned round. "If I turned up in a little tennis skirt the whip marks on my thighs may cause some concern."

They looked a bit sheepish but we began practicing several evenings a week. They improved and I enjoyed it. I was particularly pleased that they agreed that after tennis practice they would both join me in bed and each would leave at least two deposits of their sperm in my body – my mouth and my sex but not in my bottom. It was wonderful; sex to begin the day at 9am and sex at the end of the day. And most days a spanking or the application of breast clamps or holding my urine for three hours and them watching me when they said I could produce a feminine piddle or once a month the beating that prevented me joining the tennis club. It is a good job I was only coming up fifty when I met the twins.

***

Based on "Two into One Will Go"

They told me on Monday morning they were going to give me my monthly beating on Thursday afternoon. This gave me three nights to contemplate. I knew I could live with the pain and I had found that thinking about what they were going to do to me made my sex run and leave a stain on my bed sheets. I could imagine it so intently that I could mix memories of how they actually treated me with my own thoughts about how they might have whipped me.

On Thursday morning they had me undress and make myself available for their morning enjoyment of me. James made me show him my bottom then I had to bend over his desk for him to lubricate my anus and sodomise me. He took all of his allotted half hour making me squeal from the pain he gave me squeezing, pulling and pinching my breasts while his cock gave me long firm strokes up my bottom.

When he passed me onto Robert they made me put my knickers on again to stop the flow of James's sperm from his two orgasms in my bottom. Robert had me kneeling on the floor with his cock in my mouth. He liked to begin with him standing up and holding my head so that as he grew nearer his climax he could thrust his penis into my throat and add to my discomfort by forcing my head down on his erection. His sperm went everywhere, some down my throat, some came down my nose and some escaped from the corner of my mouth.

He did not give me any time to clean myself before he sat down and pulled my face into his lap for his second orgasm. For this he sat still and it was up to me to begin each stroke at the end of his cock and steadily force my mouth down until my nose was in his public hair. Each stroke was slightly quicker than the last and it seemed to go deeper into my throat making me choke. When at last he shot his sperm into me again most of it went down my throat but I was able to keep some in my mouth to savour later.

They both thanked me for the pleasure I had given them. They politely asked if I would like them to make love to me. Naturally, it would have been impolite to refuse, and they each gave me a shot of their sperm in my vagina.

We then, rather late, got on with more mundane work. I made them some lunch but I was not feeling like it myself. I asked for permission to go into the garden and contemplate the beating they were planning to give me at three pm.

It was a beautiful warm summer afternoon with a gentle breeze. I was fully dressed and I sat at my favourite place, a raised bed with a small wall to rest on. I had no fear that I would not be able to endure their beating but I needed to get myself into the frame of mind where I would be able to undergo the pain and humiliation with dignity and feminine resignation.

"Hello. You must be Alexandra Palmer."

"That's right. Who are you?"

"I am your employer."

"Good afternoon, Mrs Ashington. I do not want to be rude but do you mind if I continue my contemplation."

"No. Not at all. I used to do that a lot when my first husband was alive....... "

"Mrs Ashington, I would be most grateful if you would go away and leave me to think."

"Are the boys going to whip you?"

"Yes. Now please go."

"You have still got your clothes on. My husband used to undress me before he let the boys in to beat me."

"I should be delighted to hear about your earlier life but just now I would appreciate it if you would just leave me alone."

At last she got the message and wandered off. How could I contemplate while I was wondering how the boys treated her and why her husband got them to beat her? I was relieved when they arrived with their ropes and whips.

They told me to stand up and get undressed then they walked me over to the trees and I stood with my arms outstretched while they attached my wrists and upper arms to the cross bar. James came up to me and asked if I was still willing to accept twenty lashes while I was attached to the bar with an additional six while I was lying on the ground with my legs open to receive four lashes on my inner thighs and a final agony from two lashes on my private parts, or "cunt" as he phrased it.

Robert came and kissed me on the mouth and thrust two or three fingers up my sex. "She is deliciously ready." He stuffed his fingers into my mouth to be licked clean. They always began the ritual by beating my bottom and the back of my thighs where I cannot see them. There was a longer than usual pause then to my surprise a scarf or something was rapped round my head so that I could not see. I was about to object when the first lash scalded my bottom. The boys made sure there were long and short pauses between the lashes. The pain I anticipated between lashes seemed as painful as the lash itself.

I began to cry after the second lash on the back of my thighs. I could swear they were hitting me harder than they had ever done before. I actually screamed when I got the final lash on my bottom.

They came round the front of me and began with my thighs. They did not realise how being blindfold isolated me. When I could see them coming forward to hit me they looked into my eyes and I looked into theirs even while they raised their arm and brought down the whip onto my flesh. Looking and accepting that a man was going to enjoy seeing me react to a lash on my legs or my breasts was an ultimate act of submission. I could see that my lovers did not have any pity for me – it seemed that all they could think of while beating me was their power and dominance and my willingness to accept their power over me and my willingness to accept the pain that gave them so much pleasure.

Being blindfolded made me lonely. When they could see my face they knew who they were beating but blindfold I could have been just any female who would scream and cry. I had to cry out "I am Alexandra Palmer, I am Alexandra Palmer. Say my name before you hit me. Please. Please. Say my name". To their credit every lash they spoke to me "Mrs Palmer, I am James. May I call you Alex?" "Hello again, Alexandra Palmer. I'm Robert. I just want to remind you that both James and I love you." " We love fucking you up your arse, in your vagina and in your mouth." " Of course we love doing things with and to you but much more important – we just love you." That last speechette made me burst into tears of love and joy.

They finished with my thighs and they set about thrashing my breasts. I swear they had never hit me so hard but I did not care. I was just so full of joy I did not care about the agony they were inflicting on me. After they had untied me and spread me out to receive the whips on the inside of my thighs and on my sex I pleaded with them to make love to me immediately. I had never been so sexually charged – I think they both fired four or five orgasms into me and I loved it and they loved it – and they loved me. And I loved them.

***

When my lovers could no longer achieve the necessary firmness to enter into my bottom or even my sex I gave them a final orgasm in my mouth before we just lay in the grass and rested. I was still stretched out naked between them when their mother came to see what was happening.

"Come along, boys. Alex still has work to do. She does not want to hang around here!"

"I am perfectly comfortable, thank you, Mrs Ashington. Now we are all together perhaps you could explain what you meant earlier this afternoon when you said. "My first husband used to undress me before he let the boys in to beat me."

"Come on, mother, I have always wanted to know why we had such a weird youth. Here on a lovely afternoon in the garden is the moment for you to tell us about our background. By the way, we have learned from Mrs Palmer that a woman who finds herself in a difficult social position would be treated with more understanding from men if she removed all her clothes. I recommend that you undress and I am sure James and I would love to see your private parts. It has been rather a long time."

Mrs Ashington undressed and sat down on the blanket. James asked her to sit with her legs apart "so that we can see your cunt." She looked daggers at Alex but Alex responded by opening her own legs. She caught the hint of a smile of thanks from Mrs Ashington.

"As you know, I was not married to your father although he did provide me with generous support until you left university. He continued supporting us although I married Charles Ashington when you were in your teens. At first the marriage went well but Charles began to see that I loved you two more than I loved him. He found it hard to believe that a mother could love her children in one way and her husband another way.

"He wanted you to despise me and me to hate you. He thought he had found a good way to split us up. Alex, have the boys referred to the dining room as the Room of Screams? When you boys were due to come home at university vacations or family birthdays he would tell you that I had had a most degrading sexual experience with an unnamed person. He felt it was degrading to him and particularly degrading "to you boys". He set both of you to whipping me. He would undress me and tie me up then he would tell the boys that they should whip me as much as I deserved. But he would not say how much I deserved and if they did not hurt me enough he would come in after they had finished and give me twice the amount of torture the boys had not given me.