All Comments on 'Uncle Bill'

by Ausgirl66

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 6 years ago
If only..

..I had the opportunity to do that. I have several nieces and a couple of great Nieces I would love to crawl in with. Enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
blah

dialog is hard. It shows.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 6 years ago
Ignore the Anonymous Comments

If they don't have the guts to put their names to their comments they are pointless. Trolls using their anonymity to dishearten those who have the creativity they wish they had, themselves.

I found your story to be entertaining, quickly achieving its goal of telling an erotic story in a short form.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I do that too

I prefer not to wear underwear on weekends if I get the opportunity. I wear a bra all day each work day, so it is a relief that I can go bra-less on weekends. I know how Prue felt when her uncle noticed she was not wearing a bra. No bra shows!

I have been told by dad, "Put something decent on before you sit at the dinner table."

It's then that I notice I am bra-less. But it feels good and sexy.

Good Story

Cindi_Lover 101

Horing1Horing1almost 6 years ago
Naughty Niece

I was the uncle. Little Brenda crept on to my bed while I was taking my afternoon siesta. Found her at the foot of my bed with her feet facing me. Soon we had our legs entwined with her one foot at my crotch which also had my foot pressing between her legs. Surprisingly she pulled her skirt away to have the sole of my bare foot against her pantie. My arousal came instantly when I felt movement between my legs and I opened the bottom of my shorts to let her inside. By now she was grabbing my foot and riding her hips harder. I did the same and pulled my undies open to have her foot agains my bare erection. My grunts and convulsions had her know when she was done with me. That was 30 years ago.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Had this Uncle thinking of 2 of my Nieces

if only i had the nerve to try them. so i came with Prue and you this time

Uncle Dave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous