Uncle Gives Niece Driving Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps, in the way that her stepmother and grandmother were, she was an exhibitionist too. My favorite type of woman, I'd love for Kristen to be an exhibitionist. How hot would that be to take her to a nude beach or to go shopping with her at the mall while she exposed herself to unsuspecting men? Maybe she'd give the men waiting outside the dressing room for their wives or girlfriends a free show by not pulling the dressing room curtain all the way closed. I could only imagine all the sexy fun that I'd love to have flashing with my sexy niece.

Daring myself to do so, being that this was my last chance alone with her, I so wanted to expose my prick to her in the way that she was exposing her panties to me. Being that two can play this game of voyeurism and exhibitionism, when she stopped at a stop sign and turned to look out her driver's, side window for oncoming traffic, I released my naked cock from my underwear. Feeling so nakedly expose, I was so nervous. I felt like such a pervert.

Being that I've gone this far, I went all the way. Making sure my prick was visible, with nothing subtle about my exhibitionism, I hiked up the leg of my shorts. Now, in the way that her panty clad crotched peeked out the bottom of her short skirt, the head of my cock peeked out of the leg of my shorts. If she dared to looked over, she'd see my stiff prick. If nothing else happened, I'd be masturbating over exposing myself to my niece. I'd be masturbating over Kristen seeing my erect, naked prick for years to come.

In the way that her panties were exposed to me, with my legs spread wide apart and clearly in her line of view, my erection hugged my right, inner thigh as if it was a snake emerging from my underwear. If she dared look over at me in the way that I was eyeballing her, the head of my naked prick was clearly visible and conspicuously exposed to her. I never imagined that I'd flash my niece my naked erection but here I was horny enough to do just that. No doubt, had my niece not flashed me an up-skirt peek of her panties and down-blouse views of her bra and cleavage, I never would have had the horniness to flash her my naked prick.

In the way that her stepmother routinely flashed me her panties and bra, and naked tits and pussy, I couldn't believe that I was flashing Kristen my erect, naked prick. Knowing that she was a virgin, I wondered if she had ever seen a penis before. I wondered if she had ever touched a penis and held one in her hand. With the young women today thinking nothing of giving hand jobs and/or blowjobs to save their virginity, I wondered if she ever stroked a cock and/or sucked a cock before. Then, when she turned to look out the passenger side window, sexually exciting me even more, while I pretended to pay her no never mind, I saw her glance down at my exposed prick.

'Oh, my God. She saw it. She saw my prick. Kristen saw my prick. Oh, my God. I'm so sexually excited that my niece saw my prick,' I thought. 'Now what? What do I do now?'

Wondering if she'd take the hint and touch me, I'd love to stroke myself in front of her. I'd love to masturbate myself and cum for her while she watched. I'd love for her to wrap her soft hand around my stiff prick and stroke me. I'd love for us to park somewhere secluded for her to take me in her mouth.

Not only did she obviously know that I was exposed but also, she was evidentially interested enough to look at my erect penis. In the way that I couldn't believe my niece was unintentionally or deliberately exposing her panties to me, I was deliberately exposing my cock to her. Obviously and finally, these driving lessons were more fun than I thought they would be.

With no one to stop us and/or with no one to give us disapproving looks, maybe this would be a game of voyeurism and exhibitionism that we'd play every time we got in the car together. Alas, with this the last driving lesson, now or never, this was it. This was my last chance to make a sexual pass at my niece. This was my last chance to know if my niece would allow me to kiss her while touching her and feeling her through her clothes.

* * * * *

Every time she depressed the clutch, I watched her short skirt climb higher. Every time her short skirt climbed higher, my cock grew harder and bigger. Whether she flashed me deliberately or unknowingly, but every time she depressed the clutch and flashed me more of her panties, my cock throbbed and pulsated. Every time I adjusted my position in the passenger seat, slouching myself down more while leaning more towards her, I exposed more of my hard, erect cock to my niece.

Every time she fixed her hair, she glanced down at my exposed prick. Every time she talked to me, she turned her head and looked down at my cock before looking up at me. Every time she turned to look out the passenger side window, I watched her eyes dart down and stare at what I so wanted her to see. Obviously, pussy for cock, she was as interested in my exposed prick as much as I was interested in her exposed panties.

Hoping for the ridiculous as much as I hoped for the sublime, I hoped that my niece would mistake my cock for the gearshift lever and wrap her manicured fingers around my stiff prick. In the way that her grandmother, Corrine, her mother, Marilyn, her aunt Maggie, and her stepmother, Colleen all stroked my prick before sucking and fucking my prick, I'd love for Kristen to stroke, suck, and fuck my prick too. I hoped to make my virginal niece as much of an incestuous whore as were her grandmother, mother, aunt, and stepmother my sexy bitches.

"That's enough driving for today," I said after driving around with her for an hour. Wanting to get her alone somewhere, anywhere, I was so horny. I wanted to do more with my cock than just showing her my prick. "I know an isolated place where no one will bother us and where we can practice parallel parking."

'Parallel parking my ass,' I thought. The only parallel parking what I wanted to do was to park my cock in her hand, in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass.

I had her drive to an isolated spot, a huge open lot that was once a parking lot for an abandoned mall. We parked around back where no one could see us. After having seen so much of her panties and her panty clad pussy, I was so sexually excited. Willing to risk it all, I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to touch her. I wanted to feel her through her clothes while she kissed, touched, and felt me too. After having exposed so very much of my naked, erect prick to her, I was ready to have sex with my niece if only she'd agree to have sex with me. A big gamble, it was a risk that I was willing to take.

With her from another generation, unable to read her body language or her mind, I wondered what she was thinking. I wondered if she was as sexually excited seeing my engorged prick as I was seeing her panty clad pussy. I wondered if she'd give me sex in the way that I wish I could give her sex. I wondered if she'd voluntarily, willingly, and consensually stroke my cock while I finger her pussy, felt her tits, and fingered her nipples. I wished I could have sex with my niece.

Yet, in the way that I wasn't nervous soliciting her grandmother, her mother, her aunt, and her stepmother for sex, I was nervous when about to solicit Kristen for forbidden sex. This was my niece. This was my 18-year-old, virginal niece. Without a doubt, for me to dare to have sex with a woman so young, the sex would have to be consensual. The last thing that I wanted to do was to force myself on her. The last thing that I wanted to do was to scare her, scar her, and ruin her for other men.

Being that we were alone and with no one in sight, I'd love to make out with my niece. As if I was her boyfriend or her lover, I'd love to French kiss her. I'd love to feel her body through her clothes while making out with her with the hope that she'd feel my exposed prick while returning my kisses and making out with me. Only, before I could make the first incestuous, sexual move, other than exposing my prick to her and her exposing her panties to me, she surprised me when she made all the incestuous, sexual moves.

* * * * *

"Uncle Mark?"

Concentrating on her face and on her eyes instead of on her exposed crotch, I looked at her as if I had love and kindness on my troubled mind instead of sex.

"Yes, Kristen. What is it?"

When she looked at me with as much nervousness as she looked at me with obvious embarrassment, I figured the gig was up. I figured that she was going to tell me that I was exposed. I figured that she was going to tell me that she was uncomfortable with me exposing my prick to her. Suddenly, I was embarrassed. Suddenly, I felt like the pervert that I was. I just hoped she didn't tell her father and/or her stepmother that I had deliberately exposed my prick to her.

'How embarrassing would that be for my wife to know that I wanted to have sex with our niece?'

The last thing that I'd want Corrine to know was after having had sex with her and my three sisters-in-law that I made a sexual pass at her granddaughter. The last thing that I wanted my wife to know was that I was perverted enough to expose myself to our 18-year-old niece. Yet, kettle black, she should talk after not only having incestuous sex with her brother but also after having lesbian sex with her sister-in-law. Being that this whole family was fucked-up sexually and incestuously, hoping that she was as sexually perverted as I was, why wouldn't Kristen be any different?

"Would you help me with something else?" She looked at me with pleading eyes that melted my heart and hardened my cock. Again, she gave me the same look that Colleen gave me when she wanted and/or needed something from me. I figured she wanted me to accompany her on the day of her driving test. I figured she was going to ask to use my car to take the test. "I have no one else to ask. I was hoping to ask my father but, as if Colleen suspected that I was up to something devious, she never left me alone with my Dad to even ask," she said.

As if she was my girlfriend, and I wished she was, I gave her another warm and loving smile. As if she was my lover, and I wished she was, I took her hand in my hand. I gently massaged her hand as if I was massaging her breasts or her incredibly spectacular ass. Obviously off the hook for exposing myself to her, I felt so relieved that what she needed to say wasn't anything about me flashing her my hard, erect cock. Obviously, with her continuing to steal peeks at my prick in the way that I continued to steal peeks at her panties, she wanted to see my cock as much as I wanted to show her my cock.

"I'll happily do whatever you ask. Your wish is my command. Tell me what you'd like me to do," I said with a smile while hoping that what she wanted to ask me was to give her incestuous sex.

'How hot would that be for my niece to sexually want me as much as I wanted her? How hot would that be for my niece to make the first, sexually, incestuous move? How hot would that be to have sex with my niece' I thought?

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst, not wanting her to know that I knew that I was exposed, I made no move to cover my naked prick. My last hurrah, I'd be masturbating over flashing my niece my prick for the rest my perverted life. With this my last chance to make my sexual move on my niece, I was too afraid. I was too nervous. Fearing her rebuffing me, I didn't want to be rejected. I didn't want my niece to know that I was an incestuous pervert.

Then, a good sign, as if she was a little girl in the schoolyard playing with her dress, instead of an 18-year-old, sexually attractive woman, she bit her lip while playing with the hem of her skirt again. This time, she raised her skirt even higher than she had raised it before. When she raised the hem of her skirt to her waist, I had a clear view of most of her white, bikini panties.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'Are you kidding me? Does she know what she'd doing? Does she know what she's doing to me?'

Either she was nervous enough not to know that she was flashing me her panty clad pussy or she was deliberately flashing me her panty clad pussy. Figuring the latter instead of the former, I figured that she was exposing her panties to me in the way that I had been exposing my cock to her. I hoped that she wanted sex as much as I wanted sex.

'Oh, my God,' I thought again. 'I can't believe I'm seeing my niece's white panties. If it's not enough that I'm flashing her my naked prick, I can't believe she's flashing me her panty clad pussy.'

Unable to remove my eyes from the sight of her virginal, panty covered cunt, I stared down at my niece's exposed panties. As if a game of voyeurism and exhibitionism that we both played, I couldn't remember ever being as sexually excited as I was now. The only woman who had sexually aroused me as much as Kristen was her stepmother, Colleen, when she teased me by flashing me down-blouse views of her naked, D cup breasts, and up-skirt views of her naked, brown, trimmed pussy.

"Would you do me a big favor, Uncle Mark?" She stared at me with pleading eyes as if I'd refuse her anything. "Please? Pretty please?"

Again, she looked at me with nervousness while I looked at her with sexual lust. While trying to comfort her and trying not to stare, daring myself to do so, I let go of her hand and put my hand on her naked thigh while smiling at her again. As if her thigh was plugged into a wall outlet, the current that I received from merely touching her upper leg was something that I'd never forget and would always remember. I wondered if my hand was the first hand to touch her soft yet firm thigh. I couldn't believe my horny hand was only inches from Nirvana and from her panty clad pussy.

"I said that I would. I'd be happy to help you in any way that I can," I said. "What would you like me to do? Tell me."

When she let go of the hem of her skirt, her skirt fell and billowed around my hand as if my fingers were beneath a forbidden shroud that hid something so pricelessly valuable. My hand was still on her shapely thigh but now beneath her skirt. As if my hand was a spider slowly crawling towards its prey, ever so slowly, I moved my hand higher up her soft, firm thigh. Gradually and stealthily, I continued moving my hand higher until my fingertips were in contact with the elastic of her panties.

While lightly massaging her shapely leg, I squeezed her thigh while gently rubbing her inner thigh in the way that I wished I could squeeze her naked ass and rub her naked pussy. Hoping she'd get the hint, I touched and fondled her naked thigh in the way that I wished she'd touch and fondle my naked prick. As soon as I fondled her thigh, with my prick conspicuously bobbing up and down, my cock throbbed and pulsated the sexual pleasure that I was receiving from touching my niece's naked leg.

"I know this is going to sound lame, and it's okay if you say no," she said looking at me with sad eyes.

I looked at her concerned that she may have a medical issue.

"Yes? What is it, Kristen? There's no need to embarrassed. Whatever it is, we'll face it together. Whatever it is, I'm here to help," I said.

* * * * *

She took a big breath and closed her eyes before opening them again to look at me with expectancy. I watched her glance down at my bobbing, throbbing, and pulsating cock before staring up at me. As if her eyes were two emeralds flashing me their jeweled brilliance, she filled me with lust. In the way she had such a beautiful body and such a shapely ass, she had beautiful eyes.

"This may sound crazy," she said pausing while staring up at me. "Would you teach me how to kiss?"

She looked at me with embarrassment while I looked at her with shock hiding my sexual excitement.

'Kiss? What? My hot, sexy niece wants me to teach her how to kiss? Someone pinch me because I must be dreaming. Someone splash cold water on my face to awaken me from my sexual fantasy,' I thought. 'Am I to be the first one to kiss this beautiful virgin?'

Doing my best in trying to hide it, I looked at her with sexual lust. I looked at her as if she was my patient who had sexual issues and I was her perverted sex therapist. I couldn't believe that, by asking me to teach her to kiss that she was giving permission to kiss her. Still not believing what she asked, unable to wrap my head around making out with my niece, I asked her to repeat her question.

"I'm sorry. Pardon? I think I must have misheard you." I looked at her with disbelief while thinking that I imagined her saying what I wished she'd say. "You want me to do what?"

She smiled her awkwardness.

"Would you teach me how to kiss, Uncle Mark? The women at school talk about all that they've done with young men and I've never even kissed a man," she said. "I don't know how."

I looked at me niece to see if she was teasing me and/or kidding me. I looked at my niece as if I was about to faint. Teaching my niece how to kiss would be a sexy dream that I'd be having if I was sleeping while dreaming of kissing Kristen. This would be a sexual fantasy that I'd be masturbating over while imagining having sex with my niece.

"Sure," I said while trying to remain cool. "I can help you with that. It would be my pleasure to teach you how to kiss," I said as my greatest understatement.

I leaned into her as if about to whisper in her ear to tell her a secret. I moved closer to my niece and when I did, my testicles fell out of my underwear along with even more of my erect prick and dangled out from the bottom of my shorts. Now, totally uncovered, my penis and testicles were completely exposed to her curious eyes in the way that her panty clad pussy was completely exposed to my horny eyes. Not wanting her to know that I was aware that I was as exposed as I was and as exposed as she was, feeling embarrassed, I moved my arm down to cover my throbbing and pulsating cock.

In the way that my cock throbbed as if it was a wild bronco rearing on its hind legs, my sexually incestuous and forbidden lust for my niece embarrassed even me. If I was a teenage boy instead of a grown man, I already would have prematurely ejaculated. Then, as if I had never kissed a woman before, I leaned closer to my niece and kissed her on her lips. Obviously more sexually excited than she was shy, she returned my kiss with her kiss. Then, when I broke off the kiss, she said something even more shocking.

* * * * *

"No, I mean, a real kiss," she said looking at me with disappointment. "If you don't mind, Uncle Mark, would you French kiss me? I've never been French kissed. I've never had a man's tongue in my mouth and I'd like to know what it feels like to be kissed like that."

I stared at her as if I had imagined her asking me to French kiss her. Only, I wasn't imagining it. She asked me to French kiss her. She wanted to feel my tongue in her mouth.

'Oh, my God. Is she kidding me? I don't believe this. Is she sexually teasing me and playing me in the way that her stepmother routinely teases me and plays me? My niece wants me to teach her to kiss. She wants me to French kiss her. Kristen wants me to stick my tongue in her mouth,' I thought. 'Wow!'

My cock throbbed with the sexual thought of French kissing my niece. I moved even closer to her, so close that I could smell her body wash lotion, her shampoo, and her perfume. I put my arm around her shoulders and, when I kissed her this time, I parted her lips with my tongue.

I couldn't believe I was kissing my niece. I couldn't believe I was French kissing Kristen. I couldn't believe she was returning my kiss and French kissing me. Then, when I broke off the kiss and pulled away from her, as if she was able to read my mind, she said something that shocked me even more.

"If you don't mind, kiss me again. If you don't mind, touch me while kissing me, Uncle Mark. As if I'm your date instead of your niece, touch me while French kissing me. I'd like to know what it feels like for you to feel my breasts through my blouse and finger my nipples through my bra," she said putting my hand on her breast. "Please?"