Uncle Gives Niece Driving Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if I was an 18-year-old boy with her at the movies, I looked at her as if she was kidding. As if I was her prom date instead of her uncle, I looked at her as if I couldn't believe what she had just asked me to do. I looked at her with as much sexual passion as she looked at me with sexual innocence.

'My sexual fantasy come true, I don't believe this. I can't believe my niece wants me to feel her tits and finger her nipples through her clothes while French kissing her,' I thought. 'If I wasn't so sexually attracted to my niece, if I hadn't already had sex with her grandmother, her mother, her aunt, and her stepmother, I'd never have sex with her.'

Either she didn't know what she was asking me to do or she was playing me. More believing the latter than the former, what did it matter if she was playing me or not? She gave me permission to kiss her, French kiss her while feeling her tits through her blouse and fingering her nipples through her bra. I couldn't believe that I was making out with my niece while about to feel her through her clothes.

"Okay, I can do that," I said while acting nonchalant about making out with my niece while feeling up my niece.

I leaned in to kiss her again while, this time, touching, feeling, and cupping her breasts through her blouse and bra. Then, as soon as her nipples made their hard and erect impressions known, I fingered her nipples through her blouse and bra. When we broke off our kiss, she rested her head on my chest.

Surprised that I didn't, I so was tempted to put a gentle hand to the back of Kristen's pretty head to see if she'd take the hint and take me in her hand before taking me in her mouth but I didn't dare. At least, not yet. With my erect cock completely exposed and throbbing and bobbing up and down, I knew that she was staring at my exposed, naked prick. I couldn't believe my niece was as interested in my cock as I was interested in her panty clad pussy.

Then, when she leaned her head on my chest, the top of her blouse fell open. I played with the top of her chest as if checking her for moles. Slowly and deliberately, I moved my horny down lower until my fingertips were inside of her low-cut bra. My horny hand was so very close to her naked breasts. Yet, feeling like the pervert that I was, I was afraid to touch my niece in such a sexual way. Then, with her not done surprising me and shocking me, she invited me to touch her.

"It's okay Uncle Mark. You may feel my naked tits. Please feel my naked breasts. I want you to feel my naked tits. Please?" She looked up at me with expectant, sexual anticipation. "I want you to touch me. I want you to finger my naked nipples. I want to know what it feels like for a man to feel my naked breasts and finger my naked nipples," she said practically begging me to grope her while kissing her.

I peered down at her exposed breasts and the tops of her visible nipples. I reached my horny hand down lower to touch her where she wanted me to touch her and feel her and where no uncle should touch and feel his niece. Afraid to dare touch her naked tits and finger her naked nipples, I held her left breast in the palm of my hand without moving my hand before holding her right breast in the same way. Then, when her nipples pushed against my hand, I fingered her naked nipples, first one and then the other, while continuing to kiss her, French kiss her.

I couldn't believe I was making out with my niece. I couldn't believe I was feeling Kristen's naked tits while fingering her naked nipples. I couldn't believe she asked me to feel her tits and finger her nipples while French kissing her. I'd be masturbating over the memory of this day for the rest of my life. I couldn't imagine this day getting any better than this but then it did.

"Oh, my God, Kristen. You have such a beautiful body," I said.

She smiled up at me and lightly kissed me on the lips before asking him her next sexually inappropriate question.

* * * * *

"May I touch you, Uncle Mark," she said briefly lifting her head before staring down at my erect, exposed cock again. "I've never touched a penis before," she said.

Filled with too much sexual excitement to answer her, I stared at her staring at me. Then, I stared at where she was staring. She was staring at my naked cock in the way that I had stared at her naked breasts. She was showing as much sexual interest, sexual curiosity, and sexual excitement staring at my engorged prick as I showed staring at her naked breasts and nipples.

"I don't know Kristen. I don't want to get you in trouble," I said while hoping that she wouldn't listen to my feigned protest.

She smiled up at me.

'What? What was I saying? Did I just tell her that she shouldn't touch my prick? Am I crazy? What in the Hell is wrong with me?'

Fortunately for me, she wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"It will be our little secret. I won't tell anyone. I promise," she said looking up at me before staring down at my hard prick. "Please Uncle Mark?"

Something that I'll remember for as long as I shall live, before I could even answer her, she reached her soft hand down and wrapped her fingers around my stiff prick. Without even having to move her hand on my prick, without even having to force Kristen to touch me, obviously something that she consensually wanted to do, my niece was holding my cock in her hand. I couldn't believe my erect prick was in Kristen's hot, soft, oh so young hand.

"Oh, my God, Kristen. I can't believe we're doing this," I said shocked as I was sexually excited.

As if she was playing me in the way that he stepmother Colleen was always playing me, she looked up at me and smiled again. It was then that I wondered if she had held other cocks in her hand or if my prick was the first dick she ever held. Maybe in the way that her grandmother, her mother, her aunt, my wife, and her stepmother were all incestuous whores, perhaps Kristen was in training to beome an incestuous whore too.

Nothing more than a state of mind that goes along with their sexual beliefs and lack of modesty, morals, and inhibitions, many virgins give hand jobs and even blowjobs to save their virginity. Especially after a first date before saying goodbye forever, many virgins would rather give a hand job and/or even a blowjob than to French kiss someone that they were physically attracted too. Wanting to save themselves for that one special person on their wedding night, they don't think there's anything wrong with giving hand jobs and blowjobs. Virgins who give hand jobs and blowjobs can still be whores.

Hoping beyond my wildest dreams that my niece subscribed to giving hand jobs and blowjobs to save her virginity, I hoped that Kristen would give me a hand job. I'd love nothing more than for her to stroke my cock. I hoped that she'd want to suck my cock as much as I wanted her to suck my prick. I'd love nothing more than for her to suck my cock. I'd love to cum in her virginal mouth.

"It's so hard and yet feels so silky soft. Tell me, Uncle Mark," she said staring up at me with my engorged prick in her hand. "What do I do now?"

I moved my hand down to her hand and slowly moved it back and forth.

"Like that," I said. "Just like that."

Copying my motion, my niece slowly moved her hand back and forth with my hand. Kristen was giving me a hand job. She was stroking my prick. Something that I never thought would ever happen while giving her driving lessons, I couldn't believe my niece was masturbating me.

"Touch me, Uncle Mark while I stroke you," she said.

I gave my niece a sexually excited smile.

"Okay," I said while annoyed with myself that she had to ask me to touch her when there was nothing more than I wanted to do than to touch her and feel her.

Immediately I moved my hand back inside of her blouse and fondled her naked breasts while fingering her naked nipples.

"No, not there," she looked up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look. "Touch me in my private place," she said lifting her skirt higher and parting her knees more.

She took him me by my wrist and put my hand on her panty clad pussy.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'This just continues to get better.'

I fingered my niece through her panties, while she slowly stroked my cock. I couldn't believe I was fingering my niece through her panties while she stroked my naked prick. I couldn't believe that we were masturbating one another. Then, when I moved her panty aside with my index finger to explore her warm wetness, she gasped and looked up at me with as much sexual desire as I looked down at her.

"Do you like that, Kristen?" She gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look while nodding her head. I couldn't help myself from asking her my obvious question. "Does that feel good?"

She nodded her head again.

"Yes, Uncle Mark. I like that very much," she said. "That feels very nice." She closed her eyes and put back her head and remained silent for a long moment until she addressed me again. "Uncle Mark?"

I kissed her on her lips.

"Yes, Kristen. What is it?"

With her still holding my cock in her hand while still continuing to slowly stroke me, she looked up at me before staring down at my erect prick again. Then, she looked up at me with a sexually excited smile. As if she was about to do something very naughty that would add her to Santa's bad, very bad albeit very good list, she gave me a naughty look.

"If you don't mind," she pausing to stare at my cock again before looking up at me again.

Wishing she'd blow me, I didn't dare ask her. I didn't want to pressure her. Instead, hoping she'd take the hint, I ran a slow finger across her red, full lips in the way that I ran a slow finger across her grandmother's lips, her mother's lips, her aunt's lips, her stepmother's lips, and now Kristen's lips.

In the way that Corrine, Marilyn, Maggie, and Colleen all took my finger in their mouths and sucked my finger as if they were sucking my cock, Kristen took my finger in her mouth and sucked my finger as if she was sucking my cock. Obviously, in the way that her stepmother was, judging her cock sucking skills by how she sucked my finger, unless she had experience sucking cock before, Kristen was a natural born cocksucker. I could only imagine what it would feel like to have my stiff prick buried in her beautiful, virginal mouth.

'Oh, my God,' I thought when she started sucking my finger. 'Are you kidding me?'

As if she already had my prick in her mouth, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My cock throbbed and pulsated in her warm, soft hand while she sucked my finger. I only wished it was my erect prick in her mouth instead of my finger.

"What is it, Kristen? What would you going to say?"

* * * * *

She smiled up at me with as much sexual excitement as I smiled down at her with incestuous horniness. With us both on the same, sexual page, she was obviously as sexually excited holding my stiff prick while stroking my erect prick as I was feeling her naked tits, fingering her naked nipples, and fingering her pussy through her panties. Obviously, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

"If you don't mind, Uncle Mark, may I take you in my mouth? I never had a penis in my mouth before," she said staring up at me as if asking me if I'd buy her a popsicle. "If it's okay with you, I'd like to blow you," she said whispering the last phrase of her sentence as if she was saying something so naughty and obscene. "Before I head off the college, I'd like to know what it's like to suck someone."

My sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't believe my niece just asked if she could blow me. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough that my niece wanted to take me in her mouth, she wanted to blow me. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough that Kristen wanted to suck my cock, she asked my permission if she could suck my cock.

'I don't believe this,' I thought. 'I can't believe this. Am I on Candid Camera? Where's the camera? Where's Peter Funt?'

I looked at her stunned. I looked at her shocked. I looked at her with my sexual excitement than I ever looked at her stepmother when she was flashing me her naked, D cup breasts.

"Sure. Okay," I said while playing it cool. "I'd love for you to blow me. I'd love for you to suck my prick, Kristen."

I watched her slouch down and lean forward in her seat. As if she had given a blowjob in a car before, she turned to face me so that I could see my cock buried in her mouth. I put a gentle hand to her back so that she wouldn't fall off my lap. Then, I watched as she unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her front snapping bra to expose her B cup, naked breasts to me. Her pink nipples were and her areolas matched her nipples. In the way she had freckles on her face, arms, legs, and shoulders, she had freckles on her chest too.

"I thought you may like to fondle my tits and finger my nipples while I sucked you, Uncle Mark," she said.

I ran my fingers through her thick, lust, long, red hair. She had such beautiful orangish, red hair. With her big green eyes and freckles, she looked as if she had just got off the boat from Ireland. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy, and if only for a few hours, she was all mine.

"Call me Mark. Especially with my prick about to be in your mouth, it sounds like we're doing something wrong instead of doing something beautiful when you call me uncle," I said.

She smiled.

"Okay, Mark," she said.

She kissed my cock and licked my prick while staring up at me with her beautiful green eyes. Then, with her definitely having done this before, even though she said that she never had a prick in her hand, assuredly with my cock not the first prick she's ever sucked, she took me in her mouth. Not even having to put my hand behind her beautiful, red head, my niece was voluntarily, willingly, and consensually blowing me. Sexually teasing me with her beautiful green eyes and her experienced tongue, she was sucking my cock while staring up at me.

I felt her breasts and fingered her nipples while she continued stroking me and sucking me. Feeling too good to be true, not wanting to cum in Kristen's mouth, not yet, I wanted to make love to her first. Not caring that I wasn't wearing a condom and not knowing if she was on birth control, I wanted to fuck her. As if staking my claim and telling the world that this virginal piece of ass was mine, I wanted to cum in her young, tight, beautiful pussy. I wanted to be the first to have my prick inside of my niece's cunt.

"Let's get in back. I need to make love to you," I said. "I need to fuck you."

Waiting for her to say no, waiting for her to refuse to give me her cherry, she seemed as eager and as sexually excited for me to fuck her as I was sexually excited to fuck her.

"Okay," she said removing her panties and climbing over the front seat while I went out the passenger front door to duck inside the rear passenger door.

Once we were both in the backseat, we kissed again. Never have I kissed a woman as much as I was kissing my niece. Then, with my legs too long and in the way, I bent my knees to move on top of her as she reached down to guide my cock inside her. I gasped as soon as my prick found her warm wetness. Slowly sliding inside her tight, wet pussy, I was having sexual intercourse with my niece.

"Oh, my God," I said as my prick slowly slid inside her pussy.

She was so wet. She was so warm. She was so tight. I couldn't believe I was making love to my niece, Marilyn's daughter, Maggie's niece, Colleen's stepdaughter, and Corrine's granddaughter.

Gradually humping her harder, I humped her faster. She returned my hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps. Now no longer making love, we were fucking. I was fucking my niece. Fucking her harder and fucking her faster, as if my car was humping her too, I fucked her hard enough to make the back of the car bounce up and down.

Between her kissing me, allowing me to feel her tits and finger her nipples, and fingering her pussy, I was already the most sexually excited I've ever been. Between me flashing her my prick, her holding and stroking my prick before sucking my prick, and now fucking my prick, for someone who was a professed virgin, Kristen was an incredible lover. More sexually excited than when I had sex with her grandmother, her mother, her aunt, and her stepmother, there was something special about Kristen. If I could flee to Bali with her, I would.

* * * * *

As if it was meant to be, it didn't take me long to cum in her pussy. I couldn't believe I ejaculated my cum in my niece. I couldn't believe she allowed me to shoot my warm, oozy load inside of her cunt. It was then that I was shaken from my sexual fantasy with the thoughts of my unadulterated reality.

'What if I just made her pregnant? What if she's pregnant with my baby? What will I do then? What will she do then? Will she have the baby, have an abortion, or give it up for adoption? What if she tells everyone that I made her pregnant? What if she tells the police that, instead of us having consensual sex, that I forced her and raped her? Oh, my God. What have I done?'

Now that I had my fun, I thought of the price that I'd have to pay for the rest of my miserably perverted life if she was pregnant and accused me of raping her. On the positive side, at least she was done with high school. Yet, if she was pregnant with my child, have I ruined her from going off to college? Have I ruined her to have a life of her own with a young man she loves? Have I ruined her from getting married and having children? What have I done?

Yet, as much as I cared about all of those things, making her pregnant, what she'd do with the baby, and how she'd go on with her life, I didn't care. I cared more about having sex with my niece. I cared more about myself than I did about her. I cared more about cumming in her pussy. To be honest, I'd marry her, if she'd have me. I'd run away with her and go somewhere that no one knows us and somewhere that no one can find us.

I watched as she wiped herself with some tissues. Then, obviously not done having sex with me, she teased me with her ass. When I moved to lay back, she sat on my face. My niece's wet, warm, red pussy filled my mouth. Licking her while fingering her, I was eating my niece's cunt. With her in an uncomfortable position in the tight confines of the car, she moved off me. Instead of getting dressed, with her naked ass in the air, she moved to her knees.

"Fuck me, Mark. Stick your prick in my ass," she said turning around to look at me with all the sexual desire that I looked at her with incestuous lust. "I want to know what it feels like to have anal sex. I want to know what it feels like for you to fuck me in my ass. I want to have anal sex. I want to do everything with you."

I looked at Kristen as if I was dreaming.

'Oh, my God,' I thought.

Anal sex was something that Claudia would never allow me to do in all the years that we were married. Anal sex was something I didn't do with her grandmother, her mother, her aunt, or even her stepmother. Now, I suddenly wanted to have anal sex with my niece in the way that I always wanted to have anal sex with my wife.

With her sexually teasing me with her shapely ass, I wanted to fuck Kristen in her ass. Only, if her pussy was tight, something that I couldn't even imagine, her ass would be even tighter. The last thing that I wanted to do was to hurt her. The last thing that I wanted to do was to make anal sex so painfully unpleasant and uncomfortable that she'd never want to do have anal sex with me again.

Not wanting to fuck a dry hole, I licked her ass and rubbed her sopping wet pussy with my hand. I transferred some of her vaginal secretions to her anus. Continuing to lick her, with her squirming in sexual delight, I tossed my niece's salad. Licking her and licking her, I made her ass as wet as I had made her pussy.