Uncle Gives Niece Driving Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, instead of forcing my stiff prick all the way inside of her, I teased her asshole with the head of my cock while fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples. Slowly and gradually, I slid my prick a little deep inside of her. As soon as she felt pain and/or was uncomfortable, I stopped. As soon as she squirmed and/or grimaced, I stopped. Only and obviously, not wanting to disappoint her, she wanted me to have anal sex as much as I wanted to have anal sex.

"I think that's enough for today," I said while afraid that I was hurting her.

She turned to me with a face full of disappointment.

"No, please don't stop. I want you to fuck me in the ass. This is something we should have done instead of having you fucking me and cumming in my pussy. Hopefully, I won't get pregnant. Now, the next time we have sex, by me blowing you and having anal sex with you, there's no way that you could make me pregnant," she said.

Excited by the prospect, she was already planning on having sex with me again. As if what she said to me was something I'd say to her, she made sense. With her encouragement and permission, I continued easing my erect prick deeper in her ass hole. Helping me slide my cock in deeper, she wiggled her ass while slowly and gently humping me. Once inside, I slowly moved back and forth. I was humping my niece's ass. I was fucking Kristen's ass hole. Something I always wanted to do with my wife, I was having anal sex with my niece.

To be honest, something that I never felt with Claudia, Corrine, Marilyn, Maggie, or with Colleen, I felt fear. I was afraid that I was going too far too fast. Enough that she blew me and I fucked her, I wasn't ready for anal sex, not with her, not with my niece. With her so young and so innocent, I didn't want to despoil more than I already had. Yet, being that my prick was already deep inside of her ass, this was something I'd do again.

"Oh, Uncle Mark," she said. "As much as that's a little painfully uncomfortable, it feels good too. "Hump me harder. Fuck me faster."

* * * * *

Avoiding her after that wonderful day, I didn't see Kristen again until she returned home for the holidays from college. As much as I was sexually excited to reconnect with her, I was embarrassed to see her again. I saw her naked and she saw me naked. She had stroked my cock, sucked my cock, and fucked my cock. In addition to having vaginal sex, we had anal sex too.

Even though we already had sex, I couldn't help but feel that she was off-limits. She was my blood related niece and I was her blood related uncle. Compared to her, I felt so lecherously old. Compared to her beauty and innocence, I felt so incestuously perverted.

Yet, I still sexually wanted her and wondered if she still sexually wanted me. I wondered if she found a boyfriend in college. I wondered if she had sex with anyone else. I wondered if she'd have sex with me again. I didn't have to wonder for long when, even though she already had her license, she asked me to give her another driving lesson.

THE END

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.