All Comments on 'Under My Skin Pt. 02'

by Anomic

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A beautiful, shining marvel!

I loved everything in this story. It is so well developed, credible and a pleasure to read. The finale when Ryan and Skye admit and consumate their love is so well written, with great dialogue, that it made me feel like almost being there. Their love making is so innocent at first, then going to intense, totally in line with their characters. I have rarely read a story about an incestuous romance that is so very believable and very good. I love these two and I‘d love to read more of them: Ryan romancing his sister, taking her out on dates, and Skye getting even more beautiful and attractive for her brother, both completely committed to their love and new relationship as lovers - which they have to hide from everybody else.

Thank you Anomic and please go on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet!

A 5 star story told realistically, that's good enough for me.

fosdadfosdadover 5 years ago
great story!

I have enjoyed reading this story and I hope you continue to explore where these two can go from here. You built up the story very well and the whole thing seems believable. Keep up the great work.1

itchyworms_01itchyworms_01over 5 years ago
Love this

I'm not good with writing so I can't tell you how great I think your story is but I'll try. I love the pacing, it doesn't feel rushed nor too slow-paced - just enough for a good back story so the chemistry doesn't feel forced. I love how you give the right emotions and that you don't dragged things too slow for the main events so it won't suddenly feel cold that readers lost interest (some authors do that). And your style of writing is simple enough to be comfortable for the readers to follow yet very engaging and never boring (for me at least). It's the kind that hooks you up and makes you want to read more. I hope to read more in the future and thank you for sharing this.

itchyworms_01itchyworms_01over 5 years ago
Love this

I'm not good with writing so I can't tell you how great I think your story is but I'll try. I love the pacing, it doesn't feel rushed nor too slow-paced - just enough for a good back story so the chemistry doesn't feel forced. I love how you give the right emotions and that you don't dragged things too slow for the main events so it won't suddenly feel cold that readers lost interest (some authors do that). And your style of writing is simple enough to be comfortable for the readers to follow yet very engaging and never boring (for me at least). It's the kind that hooks you up and makes you want to read more. I hope to read more in the future and thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Been reading both parts and am impressed. I like the pace and the way you developed the characters. Keep up the good work! 5 *

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 5 years ago
Damn you

For posting this chapter the wek I'm nowhere near a stable internet connection or a computer to write a serius review!!! So a quick 5* will have to do until next time *shaking fist angrily*

kurinaxkurinaxover 5 years ago
That kiss

Your description of their first kiss was one of the most erotic pieces of fiction I have ever read. Good God, this is a fantastic story. I hope you have several more chapters lined up, because I don’t want this one to end anytime soon. If you want to put some more time into this and get paid for it, start a Patreon. I will give happily pay to read your stories early.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
One of the most beautiful, tender, and loving stories.

How could incest be a "bad thing".

Two people that love each other and will be devoted for life, and this is considered "an illegal act".

There are so many relationships that never last. Her is one for the heavens.

A fantastic story. I hope you share a follow up story when they move to Austin and marry in some way.

DalhawkDalhawkover 5 years ago
Normally not a fan of......

....true incest stories involving brothers and sisters, but I am really enjoying this one. Yours is really well done. Look forward to more!

mycuriousnaturemycuriousnatureover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Keep up the good work. I've read your catalog and you truly have a gift. It's more than just sex, your stories have heart and true emotion. Can't wait to read the next one!

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Many thanks for the kind words and comments. I sort of purposely wrote this part of the story in a way that it could end here and feel more or less wrapped up to give myself an "out" if readers didn't care for it. I've already begun working on Part Three, however, and it seems like people are enjoying the tale. I definitely have plans for these characters and their future, but you never know how readers will respond to a story until it's out there. I appreciate that people have taken the time to read and comment on the story. It means a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best ever!

I loved this story finding myself thoroughly engrossed in the characters, even wondering if the bands are real or imaginary groups. The story worried me in an odd way as it made incest seem so plausible. Then again, if you look from a modern perspective where perhaps offspring aren’t a goal, there’s certainly worse relationships. Great story though! I loved the real feelings, hopes, doubts, worries.

Unlike the usual sleaze stories, I hope Mom doesn’t find out what’s going on.

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous, Re: Bands

Just to put one thought of yours to rest, the bands mentioned by name are all real, including the ones that are only mentioned as a shirt the characters are wearing. haha I intentionally didn't name bands during most of the concert because I hoped that they could imagine whatever band or style of music worked best in their minds for the scene would be the one they imagined for the scene. Sort of a half-assed attempt on my part to help with immersing them in the story. I don't know if that was successful or not. Thanks for reading and commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

TopazThornTopazThornover 5 years ago
Please continue

Great story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Writing

You are a talented writer. This has been a great little story, so far. I'll look forward to more of your work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 star

This is the first time for many years that I have awarded a story 5 stars. Great story, well written by an educated writer.

Takeshi3Takeshi3over 5 years ago
Well done

I was going to bring up that the story already seems somewhat wrapped up, I’m glad to hear you’re working on more though. This did a great job building off of the first chapter and kept the pace going strong. Ryan breaking down and confessing was I believe particularly done well

rebel_coderebel_codeover 5 years ago
This is how it's done

The raw emotion in this story is palpable. You hit all the notes. Very, very good.

And to think that just today I decided that my next story (after the one that's almost ready to submit) would be brother/sister incest. And I have to compete with you? Can you, like, get out of town or something? (j/k)

honybipolahonybipolaover 5 years ago
great chapter

as always...you obviously got such great talent when it comes to writing sibling romances...you wrote another top rated story here that always makes your readers get hungry for more...five stars aren't even enough for a hot story like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

Please never stop writing, you are amazing!

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 5 years ago
Perfectly done

Such a great buildup instead of the usual banging in the third paragraph crap so many others turn out. Real human characters the readers can care about, but even more importantly, the real emotions those characters feel.

This story does call for continuing chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

This was a great story I loved the build up and raw emotion and I echo

What others say that it’s greatly appreciated that it wasn’t a

Bam bam fuck after the third paragraph I can’t wait to see

where the characters go from here I hope the both make it to Austin at some point

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You have written about worrying whether you are a one-hit-wonder as an author. Go reread the paragraph that includes the word 'fruit'. That was when I was convinced you'll be just fine. You are clearly enough 'in the head' of your characters that whatever comes out as this story unfolds, it will be convincing. Keep up the good work!

irishmike73irishmike73over 5 years ago

Accidentally posted this comment on chapter one, oops. Though I suppose you'll see it either way.

Is it weird that I keep checking your profile to see how many days there were between your previous postings? I feel like a kid, a couple days before Christmas, checking the calendar several times a day to see if it's any closer.

I'm really enjoying the story so far. You have a natural talent whether you choose to believe it or not. You are definitely not a one hit wonder.

Mike

Side note: Anyone else's comments being reviewed before being posted?

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
To: IrishMike73

Part Three is approximately half-finished at the moment. Things have been really busy on my end, so I haven't had as much time to work on it as I would like. I'm not the fastest writer in the world, unfortunately. I spend a lot of time thinking about the characters and dialogue, trying to make sure that everything makes sense and flows the way that I want it. I'm probably too much of a perfectionist for my own good. haha I do apologize for the time it is taking. In the future, I'll be writing my stories in full before posting to the site like I did with my previous tale. This one was a little bit of me testing the waters. For some reason, the sophomore effort gave me far more struggles than the initial one. Probably because my expectations for myself were raised. *shrug* Like every other person on the planet, I'm my own worst critic, after all. haha

Currently, it seems that all comments are going through moderation before being posted. I guess the site is trying something new to shut down the spammers I've seen in recent months.

SinclarSinclarover 5 years ago
Awesome

This is just so awesome. I love how well you portray emotional turmoil. You really draw us readers into you characters at an emotional level. All I need is one of the best series on this site and this story is quickly becoming one as well.

Looking forward to more to the next installment.

shagun17apshagun17apover 5 years ago
loved it...

Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible Graph

Skye sat up as the waitress dropped off our food and scurried away to help the next table. I watched her coat her chocolate chip waffle with syrup and wondered what sort of defect was going on in her taste buds to make her want to order such a thing. ----- I had a feeling the sugar rush she was about to experience might be bad enough to need to lock her in the trunk for the rest of the ride to the venue just so she wouldn't be bouncing around the car like a lunatic.------

~You went a long way for that. It's a mouthful sentence, cut hat out of the graph and you have something amusing.

~Stop with the brother telling his sister that 'she's beautiful' and she knows it. There is nothing flirty about it. Especially how you used it. He came off to crass to be sweet when he complimented her.

her - 'you think I'm pretty'

him - I don't have to think to see that -

His annoyance and directness is like a child. What happened to your old style, with the long graphs and all the explanation?

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous:

That paragraph is a bit screwy, you're correct. If you are genuinely curious about the section of the story and his crassness, message me directly and I'll explain it. The short version is that the story changed a LOT from earlier drafts in terms of the dynamic between the two characters. I missed that section when revising it somehow and it came across a little differently than I planned. Oops. Sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Lovely story. I'm just wondering what's wrong with enjoying a chocolate chip waffle with or without syrup? Never realized I had such defective taste buds. 🤨 Looking forward to finding out what happens next. Good luck, perfectionist author.

crazycujocrazycujoover 5 years ago
More Please!

I was hoping for a continuation of the story, but maybe it's just not up yet. anyway, thanks for a great story!

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
Part 3

Part 3 is coming. I've had a lot of real life stuff happening, but the story is going to continue. I apologize for the delay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Third part???

I am eagerly waiting and checking daily for third part. When can I expect that?

SynsitiveSynsitiveover 5 years ago
I loved it.

This story (and the first part) was the best damned story I have ever read. I absolutely love it. I think it was beautifully and perfectly written. Couldn’t have been any better. Very detailed and easy to feel for the characters. I hope you write more stories, don’t ever waste ur talent. I know I for one will check for more from time to time. Thank you and congrats on writing stories this great. Good luck with any future writings.

dault3883dault3883over 5 years ago
Part 3?

where is part 3

Sigmoid926Sigmoid926over 5 years ago
Happy to see you back with another story.

You are a great story teller and it is so wonderful how you develop your characters in your previous story and this one as well. It makes it worth reading and allows the reader to connect with the characters and their emotions, thoughts, and sense of values. I truly like the depth you bring to your characters which is somewhat unique for many of the stories on this site. You write with a great deal of compassion and empathy for your characters which brings them to life and makes a great read. So thank you for your efforts and I look forward to more of your work.

AnomicAnomicover 5 years agoAuthor
Part Three

I'm sorry it is taking a while to get Part Three finished. Real life has had me really busy with 60 work weeks. I am still working on it and it will be coming. Thank you for your kind words and patience.

ComletmelickyouComletmelickyouabout 5 years ago
Part three

Hope there’s a part three, fantasticly sexy story one of the best I have read could not put it down, not just a sex story a love story well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Quick question

Is Ryan johns new roommate in all I need

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Cheers for the update Anomic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Magnificent !

5* You gave a sweet and loveable story in both these works.

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsabout 5 years ago
sweet

I'm an older guy and i've never been into love stories, till now, i guess.

please write the next part and do it soon.

This is a really well done piece. I can't wait to read how this story plays out.Very nice job with it so far. If work gets in your way, quit your job 😀. I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting for the next chapter.

Now quit reading the comments and commence typing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5*

So glad I read this story. I loved it. Such a sweet love story.

Barry

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958almost 5 years ago
Can’t get enough

Will there be additional chapters to this great story?

DarkMagicianLawDarkMagicianLawalmost 5 years ago
Update on pt. 3

Hi Anomic,

Can you give us an update about the story?

Kind regards,

DML

AnomicAnomicalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To DarkMagicianLaw

I'm sorry it's taking so long to get Part 3 completed. My job has been kind of insane as of late and I've been tied up with that for what feels like years. I am working on it and it is coming, but finding time to work on it has been a real challenge among other real life commitments. I do apologize and appreciate the patience. If nothing else, I've definitely learned not to release anything until it is written in full in the future.

DarkMagicianLawDarkMagicianLawalmost 5 years ago
To Anomic

Thank you for your reply! Much appreciated.

I understand. It must be very frustrating ans disheartening. Don’t worry if it will take a while longer. I would much rather read a story which you are proud of, than a story which has been rushed.

DML

DarkMagicianLawDarkMagicianLawalmost 5 years ago
To Anomic

Thank you for your reply! Much appreciated.

I understand. It must be very frustrating and disheartening.

Don’t worry if it will take a while longer.

I would much rather read a story that you’re proud of, than a story that has been rushed.

All the best and good luck.

DML

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you for the update

Thanks for not abandoning the series you have excellent work I read your other story as well couldn't put it down also don't worry too much about time between chapters I've seen a story have almost ten years between releasing chapters I normally post comments under my profile name but I am on my phone and I don't sign in on my phone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot diggity dang

So I almost never comment on stories, but this one was VERY well written. You nailed the tension, and character development, and that awkwardness people get when they are into someone but they aren't sure if the feeling is mutual. All that was done expertly. But the way you were able to weave in the taboo incest awkwardness and the shame and self loathing... it was simply amazing. This is why I read literotica. For stories like this, and for writing like this.

Well done

houstonbeanerhoustonbeanerover 4 years ago
You're killing me

I've read this story three times. I keep coming back hoping for another chapter. Your fans are waiting.

GlenRiderGlenRiderover 4 years ago
Waiting impatiently.

Good story. Good writing. Good characters. Thanks.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
When, when, when

Hi Anomic, this is a beautiful story. I see in the comments that you've responded to other commentators to say that you were working on part 3 of this one.

Any news on where you are at with it? Your writing is special your story 'All I need' is one of the best on this website. I would dearly love to see part 3 published, as I'm sure others would.

Thanks for the enjoyment you bring with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More, please.

More, please. You have a nice sense of character development. Please watch your spelling, the way you use past and present tense and how you use narrator's voice. But that's all just editing. Good story, with really sweet characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anomic

From the stories I have read, you appear to like waffle house and lo mien :D

AnomicAnomicover 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I don't remember the last time I ate at a Waffle House, to be honest. I just see them everywhere. haha I do eat a lot of Asian food though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hi Anomic.

Just wondering if your still active and plan to finish this story? I've just spent last night and today devouring All I Need & Under My Skin stories by you. I really love both couples and really want to see the end of Ryan & Skye's story.

Really hope you keep writing into the future as well. Hope to see more from you as you have a great way with these types of sexual fictions that make them appear normal and the most natural thing in the world when 2 people/characters love each other. Totally enjoying your work.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 4 years ago
?

We ever getting a part 3? I love this story even more than 'All I Need'! I'll be crossing my fingers in hopes of more to come. I'd love you to address the absence of their parents. Anyway, just wanted to add my voice in with others that loves this story!

AnomicAnomicabout 4 years agoAuthor
Part 3

Part Three is still coming, I promise. I apologize for how long it is taking. Real life has really been in my way.

ihatesadendingihatesadendingalmost 4 years ago
Great enjoyed a lot!

Such a warm hearted romantic story it is.

Skye is a very cute adorable character.

I'm happy and suprised that there is more to tell about them.

As I have finished Pt. 2 I thought the story is ended.

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing Story

I just have to say, I love this story. It's exactly what I'm looking for to read. I'm really surprised to have found such a cute fluffy story on this site. I did a google search and it brought me here. Sibling romance, normal people who understand social norms, leading to guilt, female with no experience, caring and loving male. All the things I wanted to see, and the list goes on! I really hope to read more!

shollingshollingalmost 4 years ago

What a wonderful story! Added to my favorites. I look forward to pt 3.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 3 years ago
A wonderful beginning...

I started to say what a wonderful story. Then changed my mind. What a wonderful beginning of a wonderful story...

FortheseFortheseover 3 years ago

Hi Anomic, i wrote you three years ago, and then I (Boddasson) lost my password, contact to Literotica from Germany was impossible...not really a free country anymore.

Nevertheless: what a beautiful story, again! Please, try to keep writing. Especially in these hard times. Life in Germany really sucks (emergency laws, special police, undercover) Your stories help me to survive. To perceive, there is love, tenderness, beauty.

By the way, your writing style has improved since "All I Need".

Greetings from the old country!

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing!

A beautiful story of pure love! No dirty sex. Just love.

Sex comes as a consequence of love. Always respecting each other’s.

This is the second time I read it.

Please don't forget the part 3.

I’d like their mother to find out what’s going on, her bad reaction and finally her understanding and her acceptance. Such a love must be accepted.

Sorry… English is not my native language.

Fortunately in my country incest is not illegal provided both intervenient are adults and no one is being forced.

Unfortunately they have to be very, very, very discreet, because that is not socially accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Earth to Anomic

Checking if you're still alive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Chptr 3?

I know a lot of people ask for more of a particular favorite stories but this one has such a long build up that I am really surprised there wasn’t more. Then I read that you’re in the final revisions for the next chapter and all was well!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

Under My Skin Pt. 02:" - I will NOT "hound" you about Part (Chapter) 03; I'll take you at your word--although today (Feb. 27, 2021) it's been almost two and half (2.5) years--that there will be a completion! I've worked those ninety (90) hour weeks, and I've worked two (2) jobs totaling almost as many hours, so I know how pressed you are for precious time!! There's hardly any hours left to care for all the other requirements of life "on the home-front!"

As to my overview of both Part 01 and Part 02, your writing has noticeably improved just from Part 01 to Part 02. Great job thus far. Your characters, and their roles, are fabulous in actions, dialogue and great ease of understanding by the reader(s). Writing true romance, love, devotion and feelings between couples is difficult enough; between blood-kin incest couples the task is considerably more difficult. You have, as recognized by this aficionado of great incest genre stories, delivered a prime product! This one passes "mustard" from my corner. I'm sure with Part 02 being as great as it has been, after their divorced mother is informed she will soon be a grandmother, and her sibling children will be rooming together "...in Austin..." (they'll be able to commute home on weekends), their mother will gladly come to terms with the deep love her son and daughter have mapped out for the future lives together. Please accept my great appreciation for your time, and writing a monumental story of incest love, romance and devotion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After reading through the comments, I’ll skip the pleading for chapter 3 portion of the review and simply state that I’m enjoying where this story is going at the moment. I loved your tale of Adam and Amy so I’m sure I’ll end up loving this as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read on here! I was kind of disappointed at first because the first part didn't have any sex but I think that just added to the build up. It was both sweet and dirty at the same time. I wouldn't mind reading more about Ryan and Skye and their relationship in the future. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey, you active? Just read your All I Need story and I can't wait until you finish this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please finish this story. It so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best incest story that I've ever read!!! Please make another part!

obscure72obscure72about 2 years ago

This is a good story and I wish you really would finish it.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Like others have said, this was a great start but it's unfinished...

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story but it needs to be completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I also have to agree, like others have said, this is a great story. It needs great ending.

Two more chapters, like you have already managed, should do it.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 1 year ago

Great story. I hope there’s a third episode or more. A joy to read. Loved your first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still waiting for part three it's been nearly 4 years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many authors here only have the writing skills to start a story but never conclude it. I get it, its not easy, but I don't think they should be allowed to publish until they can offer a complete story. But that's just my way of thinking.

AnomicAnomicover 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous: For what it's worth, I kind of agree. Having said that... A lot of real life circumstances (natural and personal disasters of a magnitude that I can't even express) have gotten in the way of me being able to focus on writing for quite some time. I do intend to return to this story when possible. I still pass through here when I have a moment to read feedback and I appreciate the kind words.

Duude22Duude22over 1 year ago

I hope all works out for you......it is good to hear that you plan to finish this story. Your story All I Need is my favorite on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is really good. You have the pinning and slow burn aspect perfect.

JoseDeburoJoseDeburoover 1 year ago

I love your writing. All I Need was definitely one of the best stories I've read and this one looks like it will be just as good. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for all you have written so far and I hope real life calms down for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great little story, written with absolute brilliance. I hope you continue this when you return to writing! Good luck!

zornslemmazornslemmaabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story, one of my favorites in Literotica, I’ve read it several times over the last couple of years and it never gets old. For the first time, I read some comments below. Sorry to hear of the author’s personal difficulties. While I’d thoroughly enjoy Part 3 of this story, I actually never thought there was going to be one. The story is sufficiently complete as is, with adequate closure. Anyone can imagine for themselves what happens next for Skye and Ryan, taking it in the direction they’d like. The characters have been so fully developed by Anomic to make that possible. I hope the author is well at this point, and I’d obviously love to read his version of Ryan and Skye’s future, please feel no pressure. Best wishes! A great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

one of my absolute favorites.. I love the detail you create in your characters and I hope you find the time to continue this wonderful story. I hope that life setles down and gives you the chance tocontinue your writing and magnificent storytelling. wishing you all the best.

NikkiTimsNikkiTims12 months ago

No criticisms to give, not even the constructive kind;)

twisted1nlatwisted1nla11 months ago

Love this story, thanks for writing! The main protagonist’s struggle with his feelings rings true.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m not here to beg for a part 3, although that would be fantastic. I will however beg for your playlists! Your taste in music across both these stories is top tier. All I need is one of my favorite songs and my favorite story.

Sordid999Sordid9997 months ago

@Anomic another incredible story. So sweet and romantic. The scene where Ryan was helping Skye with her leg brace made me smile.

SexySenior56SexySenior566 months ago

I hope you pick this story up again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Aww, this author isn't active anymore. I hope he is OK and that nothing bad happened!

I still remember reading "All I need" years ago, and loving it. I really hope the author is OK.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda87627 days ago

I would read so many more chapters of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous