Under My Skin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anomic
Anomic
1,543 Followers

"God, I'm pathetic," she sighed.

"Why would you say that?"

"I can't believe I'm telling you this."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I used to sit in the hall and listen to you with her. I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop myself. Sometimes I'd try to imagine what you were doing that caused her to moan that way or whatever. But mostly I just cried because it wasn't me. I wanted it to be me so badly."

She buried her face in my shoulder and I held her close to me.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't know," I whispered into her hair, kissing the top of her head and stroking her bare back.

"I know you didn't," she mumbled. "It's me now. That's all that matters."

We both lay silently for a few minutes. I didn't really know what to say. Six years? I felt pretty pathetic for nearly losing my mind after only a couple of months. She kept her feelings for me hidden for six years. That was kind of mind-blowing.

Finally, she propped herself up on an elbow.

"I need a shower," Skye yawned as she climbed out of the bed and stretched.

Watching my sister stretch in the nude rapidly made its way near the top of my mental list of sexiest things I'd personally witnessed.

"You coming?" She asked, smiling over her shoulder at me.

She didn't have to ask twice.

The upstairs bathroom was relatively small. There was a modest sink, mirror that doubled as a medicine cabinet, toilet, and a shower stall with no bathtub. Up until that very moment, I had never considered the possibility of fitting two people in the shower.

We took turns washing each other, leading to some comical moments when she made me kneel so she could wash my hair because she wasn't tall enough to rinse it without risking getting shampoo in her eyes. There wasn't any room in the shower to really get up to anything, but I still made sure to take my time washing the more interesting and intimate parts of her body and she did the same with mine.

"Are you sore?" I asked, worrying I'd been too rough with her. I slipped on a pair of boxers and hung the towel over the shower curtain rod to dry.

"No. Well, maybe a little. Not enough to care about."

"I didn't see any blood. Not to get all super personal, I just thought that there would be."

"Questioning my virginity?" She smirked.

"Not at all, was just concerned." I took a defensive step back.

"I have toys, you know. And I may have gotten a little overzealous the night after the concert."

"Toys, eh? Should I be intimidated? I've seen some pretty damned big toys."

I brought my hands up about two feet apart to approximate a ridiculously large dildo length. She laughed and slid her nude, still damp little body between my hands and hugged me.

"They are toys of a perfectly reasonable size and you have no expectations to live up to because of them."

I made a mock sigh of relief.

"Now can we take your fragile male ego back to bed? I'm tired." She rolled her eyes as she pulled on her pajama top and walked out of the bathroom bottomless.

Even though her shirt covered her ass, my mind still lingered on the idea that the shirt was all she had on. I'd just spent over an hour naked with her and still wasn't ready for her to have clothes on again. I pulled her back toward me and fondled her ass with one hand, keeping the other around her waist.

She giggled, wrapping her arms around the arm holding her waist and leaned her head back against my chest, submitting herself to my groping.

I felt her craning her neck and glanced down to see that she was trying to kiss me but wasn't tall enough. For once, I didn't make a joke and simply leaned down to meet her kiss. She felt so good in my arms. She felt right somehow, even though everything I had been taught told me it was wrong.

Skye dropped a towel over the wet spot on the bed from our earlier lovemaking and stretched across the bed in a long, feline-like way before noticing me staring at her from the side of the bed.

"I could get used to that."

"What?" I replied.

"The way you watch me," she smiled a little, biting her lower lip.

I turned off the bedroom light and crawled into bed where she immediately wrapped herself around me.

"Noticed you never answered my question earlier."

"What's that?" she yawned into my shoulder.

"I asked if you had ever been on a date. You didn't answer me. Not that I was complaining."

"Guys ask me out often enough, but no. I knew who I wanted to be with." She snuggled against me for emphasis. "Unless you count the concert, of course."

"That wasn't exactly a date," I chuckled, tracing the curve of her spine with my fingertips.

"Well, I got felt up, so I thought I might be able to count it." I felt her lips smiling against my neck.

"God, I felt fucking horrible about that."

"I didn't want to make you feel bad. I had the best time that night. I wanted to talk on the way back. I had myself convinced I was finally going to go for it. I was gonna pour my heart out and hope you wouldn't freak out."

Her hand was gently stroking the side of my face as she spoke and I kissed her thumb as it crossed the corner of my mouth.

"Why didn't you?"

"I chickened out. Like always. Afraid you would freak out and reject me. Or worse."

"I can definitely relate."

She nodded her agreement against my neck and yawned. It wasn't long before I yawned myself, triggering her to do the same. We both started giggling at the contagious nature of yawns.

"I know it's ridiculous, but I'm almost afraid to go to sleep. It's like there's this silly little girl inside me who is afraid that I'll wake up alone in the morning and this never happened." Her voice was a barely audible whisper, thick with exhaustion.

A few moments later, I rolled my eyes when the snoring began.

* * * * *

END OF PART TWO

This story has been submitted by the author, Anomic, for publication on the site, Literotica.com. If it is posted anywhere else, it has been posted without the consent of the author.

Anomic
Anomic
1,543 Followers