All Comments on 'Undercover Cop'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Captivating story!

daiblo598daiblo5988 months ago

I have to say a fantastic story. Loved it and would love to see what happens with the next guy.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Far fetched, but very enjoyable, can’t wait to read about Marie’s next adventure. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Excellent story, well told even if it was a tad long, quite upset Afrim was topped, but shit happens. Would love a pt2.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnon8 months ago

Good story. I liked your leads. I’d like to read more.

greens444greens4447 months ago

Great story, look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the hottest pieces I've read on this platform so far. How I wish I can give 100stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story. I know how exciting it is to offer a business associate a blot job. I had a girl like Maria working for me and I would sometimes call her into the conference room and ask a client if he wanted to play with her tits. She loved it and the client never questioned a bill. She begged me to let her suck their cocks and we eventually did that too. I never met a girl as fucking horny as Lisa and so willing to suck and fuck anyone, so I am sure their is some truth to parts of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Started off so well. Nicely setup with the other undercover hookers and the cuck husband. Then it goes into Afrim as the target. Sorry but to me it got very boring when he entered the story. The dialogue during the sex or the teasing scenes was extremely generic. Shes working as vice hooker at the start which is the whole story for the first part, but the dialogue between characters about the situation is barely anything. Thats for the whole opening 5 or 6 pages at least. Its well written for the other parts and structurally, even though there a few too many convenient happenings to get certain plot points across. Overall nice writing as a story. The sex scenes and teasing was quite poor. Felt more like a women's erotic novel bought at Walmart. You've got the writing and structure solid, even though the eventual plot was not to my liking. The erotic play and dialogue needs huge improvements.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...