Undercover Cop

Story Info
Marie learns about being an undercover cop.
82.4k words
4.78
10.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,308 Followers

*Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are over 18 years of age. Since it is fantasy and it's my fantasy, I presume a world free of STDs. Comments are always appreciated.

UNDERCOVER COP

"I did it!" Marie proudly boasted when she arrived home at the end of her work day. "I passed my sergeant's exam."

"I never doubted you for a second," Karl, her husband said, lifting her off the ground in a hug, easy for him at 6' and 175lbs while Marie was just 5'2" and 100lbs.

"I get a raise and am now eligible to apply for some of the other, more interesting divisions," Marie said, unbuttoning her uniform blouse after removing her utility belt which contained her 9mm Glock 19 handgun.

"What are you going to do?" Karl asked as her blouse fluttered to the floor.

"I'm not sure," Marie replied, her uniform trousers following her blouse to the floor, leaving her in her bra and panties. "I don't mind patrol work. It keeps me in touch with the community. On the other hand, some of the other divisions are pretty exciting," she said, her bra joining the growing pile on the floor as she cupped her freckled B-cup breasts and with their thick ruby nipples, pinching them and feeling them harden between her fingers.

"And more dangerous, too," Karl pointed out as she peeled her panties down, her fat bulging clit visible above her furled inner lips which were sticking out.

"I can take care of myself and you know it," she said, sinking to her knees in front of him and reaching for his zipper. "Nothing is more dangerous than a traffic stop or a domestic violence house call. The other cops stopped messing with me after I broke that asshole's arm when he tried to get cute in that training session. I was never more grateful for my Brazilian jiujitsu blackbelt and all the years of training that were behind it."

"He's your best friend now," Karl said as she fished his cock out of his trousers and leaned forward to roll her tongue around the head.

"Big guys always automatically get respect," Marie said. "I have to fight for it," she added, taking his cock into her mouth.

"I've always respected you," Karl said.

"That's because I sucked your cock on our first date," Marie said, laughing as she looked up at him, her blue eyes sparkling above a pert, freckled nose, her short, curly red hair floating on her head.

"And you never stopped," Karl laughed.

"I can't help it if I just love the taste of your cum," Marie sighed, taking his cock into her mouth, all 7" of it, easily taking him into her throat as her nose pressed up against his belly.

Karl sighed as he entwined his fingers in her hair as she sucked his cock. At 26, a year older than Marie, they had been married for 5 years after dating for a year, and Karl couldn't remember a single day going by when she didn't suck his cock at least once. Their day invariably started in a 69 and ended the same way, with lots of fun in between.

"I'll bet that you never had a sergeant suck your cock before," Marie gasped, looking up at him, her eyes bright.

"You'd win that bet," Karl agreed. "You're also the only cop who has ever sucked my cock."

"I should hope so," Marie laughed, once again inhaling his cock.

Even after all their years together, Karl was still astounded that Marie had picked him. They were complete opposites personality-wise, Marie being vivacious and outgoing, while Karl was more reserved and laid back, his personality perfect for his job as the vice president of a local bank branch. What they did have in common, however, was a hyper sex drive, something that they had discovered on their first date.

Marie had been nervous before their first date, thinking that Karl was such a handsome guy with his wavy brown hair and hazel eyes. She had been so nervous that she had told him that she was nervous and suggested that he let her suck his cock so that she'd calm down. Karl hadn't been able to think of any reason to say no, so Marie had sucked his cock in the car before he even pulled away.

Karl had then done three things that impressed Marie and won her heart. The first thing was not shying away from her kissing him after she had finished sucking him off, something that most guys did. The second was to insist on them going through with the date, after which they spent the night in bed, though they got no sleep. The third and final straw was when he ate her pussy after fucking her, even though he had cum in her. No guy had ever done that and it turned her on indescribably.

For his part, and as he was so fond of telling her, Karl had almost cum the first time he tasted her pussy, her spicy juices making his head spin. When her furled inner lips opened like a butterfly's wings beneath her fat bulging clit, he loved to suck on them, lightly chewing on them as she'd gasp and writhe beneath him, her body spasming in a seemingly non-stop orgasm. No matter how many times he came, it took nothing to get him hard and ready for whatever she wanted. By the time they married after dating for a year, they had fucked themselves into exhaustion several times and had finally learned to ration themselves, for their health and also for their grades, which suffered.

Karl had gotten his degree in Business Administration, always intending to go into banking in some form, while Marie had gotten hers in Law Enforcement, easily getting hired by the local police when she graduated because of the special police academy program that she had taken part in her last two years of college, that and being the captain of the school's shooting team.

While Karl's bank job was 9-5, Marie had to take her turn at all three of the shifts, which meant that their schedules only coincided one third of the time. Therefore, they maximized their time together.

About a week after receiving her sergeant's stripes, Marie came home after one midnight shift, trembling. Karl woke up at one point and realized that the shower had been running for a long time, so he went to see what was going on and found Marie huddled on the floor of the shower, her arms wrapped around her knees.

"Hey, what's going on?" Karl asked, kneeling down next to her, heedless of the water from the shower.

"I pulled a guy over tonight for reckless driving," Marie sighed. "As I approached his car, I saw him pull a gun. I just reacted. I pulled my gun and shot him."

"Jesus!" Karl gasped, holding her.

"I've never shot anyone before," Marie said, trembling.

"Is...is he okay?" Karl asked.

"No, he's dead," Marie replied. "I hit him dead center in the forehead."

"Christ!" Karl gasped. "Are you in any trouble?" he asked.

"No, though they have to do the usual investigation that they do whenever an officer discharges their firearm," Marie replied. "My body-cam was on, so it should be pretty cut and dried. They found his gun on the floor of the car."

"I-I don't know what to say," Karl said. "I mean, I know that these things can and do happen, I just never imagined it happening to you."

"I had hoped that I'd be one of those police officers who went their entire career without pulling their gun," Marie sighed.

"At least it was you shooting him and not the other way around," Karl said.

"I keep telling myself that," Marie said. "I know I did the right thing, but I can't help feeling bad about it."

"Fair enough, but don't lose sight of the fact that you did nothing wrong but defend yourself," Karl said. "I don't feel at all sorry for him. He could have shot you, probably would have."

"He had a long history of problems," Marie said. "He served time several times for assault and armed robbery. He was no angel."

"Then you did society a service and should probably get a medal for it," Karl said.

"I don't think that I'd like that," Marie said, shaking her head. "I don't need notches on the butt of my pistol reminding me of the people I kill."

"Well, hopefully it won't happen again," Karl said. "Why don't you come to bed and I'll try to make you forget about it?" he suggested, getting to his feet and offering her a hand up as he turned off the water.

"Oh, this is just what I need," Marie gasped as Karl ate her pussy after they had dried off and gone to their bed, her fingers entwined in his hair as he jammed his tongue as deeply into her as he could get it, slurping on her spicy juices.

"Your pussy is my manna from heaven," Karl said as he crawled up her body, her legs lifting to wrap around his waist as he sank his cock into her pussy and began to slowly fuck her, their tongues dueling as they kissed. "You want me to cum in you?" he asked after several minutes when he felt his impending orgasm building.

"No, no," Marie gasped. "I-I need to feel you going off in my mouth," she said, sitting up when he pulled his cock from her pussy, then leaning over to take it into her mouth, sighing when she tasted herself all over him, then moaning when she felt the first blast of his cum hitting the back of her throat.

"Wow, that was intense," Karl said after she had finished sucking him off, licking her lips as she fell back onto the bed.

"That's just what I needed," Marie sighed. "Eat me some more," she said, pulling her knees to her chest.

Karl loved eating Marie after they had fucked. Her juices flowed like a broken fountain once she was warmed up and he never tired of drinking the ambrosia that cascaded onto his tongue as she writhed beneath him, mewling as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body.

"I love it when you're wet like this," Karl said, lifting his face from her pussy to smile at her.

"It's all your doing," Marie sighed, hooking her elbows behind her knees and crossing her ankles behind her head. "Fuck me some more," she said, reaching down and pulling her ass cheeks apart, "in my ass."

As much as Karl loved to eat and fuck Marie, fucking her in the ass was a sublime experience. He knew how much she loved it and it never ceased to amaze him how tight her ass was, no matter how many times he had fucked her. He knew that nothing excited her as much as getting her ass fucked, unless it was his tongue in her pussy, and understood her need at the moment to connect with her most primal self, Marie moaning and him groaning as he pushed his cock into her ass.

"Oh, Karl, I love you so much," Marie gasped as he fucked her ass. "If I didn't have you for my anchor..."

"You make my life perfect," Karl told her. "I get to play with money all day, then have you all night. There's not a luckier guy on the planet."

"Don't cum in me," she panted when she felt him getting close. "Come on me, on my pussy," she insisted.

Karl smiled, recognizing what she wanted, what she needed, pulling his cock from her ass and aiming it at her spread pussy, stream after stream of cum shooting out to coat her thickly. Ever since their first date, when he had willingly kissed her after she had sucked his cock, then later that night eating her after fucking her and filling her with cum, he knew that nothing turned her on more than to see him eating his own cum, especially licking it from her body.

"Oh, god, Karl, you are just the best," she moaned when he bent over and began licking the cum from her after he finished cumming, finally slurping on her flowing pussy until she pushed him away, over-sensitized and exhausted from cumming so much. "Thank you," she sighed as he folded her into his arms. "Thank you so much."

Marie spent a frustrated week behind a desk per departmental policy following a shooting. The only good thing about it was that it got her off of the midnight shift and she got to spend the nights with Karl. When she was finally told that there would be no negative repercussions related to the shooting, she sighed with relief, glad to get back into her patrol car.

"Sergeant, I'd like you to help with backup and processing for a prostitution sting the Vice squad is running tonight," Captain Harris said to her.

"Sure thing, Captain," Marie said. "What do I do?"

"When they bust the Johns, they'll bring them to you," he replied. "You bring them back to the station and put them in a holding cell, then go back for the next one. When it's over, you can book them, process them."

"No problem, Captain," Marie said, nodding.

"Meet up with the team at Beaumont and Capri, behind the Dollar Store," he said. "And keep your head up. Be sharp. This isn't always the cake run that it sounds like."

"Yes, sir," Marie replied.

It was close to 10:00 when Marie pulled her patrol car behind the Dollar Store where she found a dozen other plainclothes officers and 2 other patrol cars, along with what looked like 4 scantily clad prostitutes who she quickly learned were undercover Vice officers. She paid careful attention as the lead plainclothes officer reviewed what they were going to do, how they were going to do it.

"Remember, don't press that transmitter button until after the money changes hands," he reminded the 4 women. "Until that happens, we don't have shit. And keep your guard up. Saints don't usually look to hire whores, only bad or desperate people who can't get it any other way."

Chatting with the other patrol officers, Marie quickly realized that this was not an assignment that they liked, that it was boring, then nothing but paperwork. The first handcuffed man was brought to them in less than an hour, then there began a slow trickle of them. By the time the sting ended 4 hours later, Marie had transported 10 different men to the holding cell. She sighed as she went through the booking routine and the filling out of the reports, realizing why the other 3 patrol officers didn't like this particular assignment.

Then the 4 women and the plainclothes officers that had done the actual arrests arrived to fill out their own reports. Marie realized that she was blushing when she felt her face flush as the 4 women and the arresting plainclothes officers laughed and talked about some of the busts.

"I mean, the man must have been on drugs," one of the women laughed, Thelma, a black woman with thick thighs and a large ass wearing a very short miniskirt and a tight T-shirt that did nothing to hide her huge breasts, the large dark nipples easily visible through the material of the T-shirt. "He pulls out this little cock, maybe 3", maybe," she laughed, "and told me that he wanted to fuck me in the ass. I mean, how in hell did he plan on getting that nothing of a cock anywhere near my ass?" she asked, slapping a substantial ass cheek and laughing. "I imagine I'd get more pleasure from a thermometer."

"I sort of feel sorry for them," another of the women said, Judy, laughing, her long blonde hair swaying down to her waist, wearing a skimpy bikini top that only just covered her nipples, with micro-shorts. "I figure that if they can get laid, even if they have to buy it, that it's better than them running around frustrated and perhaps raping some poor woman."

"We don't make the laws, we only enforce them," one of the plainclothes officers said. "Stupid as a lot of them are."

"Stupid fucking church," another of the plainclothes officers said. "If it wasn't for the stupid fucking church, there wouldn't be any problem. It's the oldest profession, for Christ's sake. As soon as the government figures out a way to tax it, they'll make it legal, if only to cover their own asses. You really think those assholes in Congress stay celibate when they're away from home in D.C.? They've got more hookers per capita than any city in the country."

"It's hypocritical," Marie said, then bit her tongue.

"How's that...Sergeant?" another of the plainclothes officers asked.

"You can rent your body for all sorts of labor," Marie replied. "You can give your body without recompense for just about anything, volunteering, sex. Why should it be illegal when consenting adults want to do anything together, whether it involves money or not, as long as it's not affecting anyone but them. If my husband gives me money after sex specifically because of the sex, is he breaking the law? Am I if I take it?"

"Honey, you should be working with us," Thelma said with a laugh.

"Does your husband pay you?" one of the plainclothes officers asked with a laugh.

"I plead the 5th," Marie replied, smiling as everyone laughed.

Over the next month, Marie got assigned to the Vice squad's prostitution stings several times, getting to know the officers involved better as they'd all talk while filling out their reports at the end of the sting.

"Aren't you afraid when you leave the street with a strange guy like that?" Marie asked Kelly one evening when they were filling out their paperwork afterwards, Kelly a redhead like her, but with emerald green eyes.

"Not really," Kelly replied. "We suss 'em up pretty good on the street before going with them. If something doesn't smell right, we just say no thanks."

"Does anything ever go wrong after you go with them, but before the bust goes down?" Marie asked.

"It hasn't for me," Kelly replied, "but of course things happen from time to time. But we've got our panic buttons and we're also armed. I really don't worry about it. I always know that if I press the panic button, that they'll be there in less than 2 minutes. It has a built-in tracker so they know where the Johns are taking us."

"What kind of things?" Marie asked.

"Sometimes it takes more than 2 minutes," Kelly replied. "No matter how long it takes, you just deal with the reality in front of you. I've never heard of one of the girls getting hurt or anything."

"Did you volunteer for this assignment?" Marie asked.

"This is a volunteer-only assignment," Kelly laughed. "Nobody who didn't want to do it could pull it off."

"Why do you want to do it?" Marie asked.

"I love the uniform," Kelly laughed, looking down at herself, her halter top barely containing her full breasts, displaying a lot of cleavage. "And no matter how creepy a guy might be, it never hurts to hear how hot you are. It makes up for my husband not telling me anymore."

"You're married?" Marie gasped, her eyes wide.

"With two young girls," Kelly replied, smiling. "Thelma's got four kids, Judy one."

"I'd never have imagined it," Marie said, shaking her head in wonder. "How does your husband react?"

"He was worried at first, the usual things," Kelly replied, smiling. "But now I think he gets off on it. He always makes me fill him in on the busts, in detail," she laughed. "Then he takes it out on me. I can't wait to get home after a sting operation," she laughed.

Marie couldn't get her conversation with Kelly out of her head, going back over it several times.

"Karl, what do you think about me asking for a transfer to Vice?" Marie asked as she rode his cock early one morning after waking him when she got home from another Vice sting.

"Why would you want to do that?" Karl asked, his hands filled with her breasts, his fingers pinching and pulling on her hard, thick ruby nipples.

"It looks exciting," Marie replied, grinding her pussy down on him. "And I like the people that I've met. They're more interesting, less like the brain-dead rednecks that I usually work with."

"You want to pretend to be a hooker and bust guys who want to fuck you?" Karl asked.

"It's not just that," Marie laughed. "Vice includes drugs and alcohol, too, not just prostitution. I think that they're all bad for society in some ways and I wouldn't mind helping to do something about it."

"But you told me that you don't have a problem with prostitution," Karl said, feeling his balls getting ready to blow.

"I don't," Marie replied, "but I do have a problem with exploitation, especially of vulnerable people, like women and children. There's a lot of white slavery and that's something that Vice deals with. If I do three years in Vice, I can sit the detective's exam, otherwise it'll take me at least five years."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,308 Followers