Undercover Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, man!" they heard Karl groan and looked over to see Jacques working his huge black cock into his ass while Lisette sat on the table in front of him, her pussy right beneath his face.

"You want to go next?" Marie asked, seeing the look on Jeri's face.

"It's really tempting," Jeri replied, shuddering when Marie leaned over and teased her clit with the tip of her tongue.

"You have anything better to do?" Marie asked, laughing.

Marie was on her hands and knees in her bed eating Irene's pussy while Karl fucked her doggie that evening, having explained to both of them what Jeri had suggested, a smile on her face as she remembered the look on Jeri's face when Jacques had filled her pussy, then her ass with his huge black cock after massaging her, Jeri eating her pussy in a frenzy as Jacques pounded her ass.

"I'd have much better protection and cover than I did with Afrim," she said, looking up from Irene's pussy. "They've got someone inside already, just not close enough to Henri."

"You're crazy to do it," Irene said, ruffling her hair as she lowered her face to her pussy once again. "Those Haitians are truly crazy people."

"I just can't resist the challenge," Marie said, licking her lips as she looked up with a smile on her face.

"Here we go again," Karl sighed as his cock exploded in her pussy.