Unexpected Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, this is wrong…we just buried your father this morning!” Val cried out, tears pouring out of her eyes. “What would people think of us if they found out? Your sister…or your wife…?”

I was so tempted to tell her all about my ‘unique relationship’ with my sister, and let her know that Karen was more than happy with me screwing my family members, but I bit my tongue because I knew that would probably only make things worse…

In the end, I backed away. I kissed my mother softly on the cheek, told her that I was always there if she needed me, then put my boxers on and left the room. When I got back to the foldout bed, Karen was sitting up straight in the darkness, and as soon as I dropped down onto the mattress, she practically raped me, she was so horny from all the noise Mom and I had been making!

My sister Taylor had always been a very good pool player. I could never beat her but I always played to see how much she would flog me by – at least, until she turned into a bitch and I started avoiding her like the plague! Now that I was pounding her snatch and we were getting along famously, we decided to have a game again.

The pool table was set up in the basement, where our Dad had set up quite a comfortable party area, with comfortable lounges, a bar stacked with a wide assortment of alcohol and other beverages, and other handy commodities, like a downstairs toilet.

It was about a month after our father’s funeral, and Mom was still suffering, though she was handling things quite a bit better than she had that first week or so. I had sent Karen back home to Gina, while Taylor and I stayed with Val to make sure she was handling things. I’d put work on hold, telling them that I had to stay with my mother because we were going through a family crisis, and Taylor did the same. I was able to do it without any drama, but Taylor was told that she was needed at work and that they couldn’t afford her being away for such a long amount of time. So she resigned.

As we started to play yet another game of pool in a long series of games, in which Taylor was the clear leader, I quickly moved into the lead, taking a strong position ahead of my sis which she found very hard to overtake. “Hey sis, how come I’m winning?” I asked, suddenly sensing that something was definitely up with Taylor and the way she was playing.

“You’re just playing good all of a sudden,” she responded, smiling at me with a mischievous little spark in her eyes. I knew then that she was definitely up to no good!

“No way, you’ve gotta be letting me win!” I complained, seriously peeved that Taylor thought the only way I could really win a game was for her to throw a few important shots herself. I was a very competitive type of guy, always had been and always would be!

“No, Mike, I swear I’m not!” I didn’t really believe her, but I choose to accept what she was saying to me because a part of me wanted to… “So, it’s just the two of us for awhile, huh?”

“Yeah,” I answered with a broad grin, all thoughts of playing pool quickly slipping from my mind as Taylor stared at me with embers of lust burning in her beautiful, hazel-coloured eyes. “Mom’s gone grocery shopping, and she won’t be back for quite awhile…”

Taylor gave me a fleeting little smile of her own, then moved around in front of where I was standing and bent over to take her shot. I could see right up her tiny little pleated white skirt, and saw much to my pleasure that she wasn’t wearing any panties. My cock instantly started getting hard. Taylor turned around and saw me staring up her skirt.

“Do you like my little surprise, brother dearest?” Taylor cooed sexily, giving me a cute wink as she looked back over her right shoulder. “I thought I’d go without, as I knew my panties would eventually be yanked off anyway…”

“Yeah,” I growled as I moved up to grab her roughly from behind, “ya might as well save me a little trouble, you gorgeous little wench…” I had my pants down around my ankles and then my underwear in a split second, stepping straight out of the unwanted clothes and moving around until I was right behind my sister, the upturned length of my cockshaft pointed right at Taylor’s dripping wet gash.

My shirt came off next with little trouble whatsoever, and then I leaned down to cup my sis’ ample C-sized bosoms with both hands. They were so warm and soft to the touch through her ultra-thin cotton blouse, and Taylor’s nipples were already rock-hard. I pinched her budding nips, then gave them both a nice little tweak, smiling to myself as I heard my sister laugh huskily at my antics.

Taylor spun around and sat up a bit straighter, her firm round ass resting against the wooden rim of the family pool table, then took off her blouse to expose her large, beautiful breasts to my ravenous, deliriously horny gaze. Without so much as a word of warning, Taylor stepped forward and shoved her ample tit-flesh right in my face, as I had been leaning in to get a nice, close-up look at her bountiful bosoms. I got the hint right away, bringing each tit in turn up to my mouth and just licking and sucking away at her mountainous rack like crazy.

I swirled my tongue around each hardened nipple in turn. I did this alternately for quite awhile, then used my fingers to test my sister’s lovely pink pussy, to see if she was ready for a good hard shafting. She probably was, I knew that because I knew my sis was one horny little minx, but I enjoyed ‘testing the waters’, as it were, by using my fingers to slide into her cunt, to see if her fuck-tunnel was wet enough by my big fat cock.

Working my right hand in under her pleated skirt, I slid three of my fingers straight into her nice, warm pussy. At first it started as a pant, but then stretched out further into a moan as Taylor got her creamy cunt reamed to a delicious little orgasm by my pistoning fingers. I knew that she loved it when Taylor started humping back against my hand. I added another finger and the moaning got louder still. Working my thumb into the mix finally got Taylor screaming in intense ecstasy.

Taylor dropped to her knees after her incredible climax finally subsided, then gulped my long, fat cock straight down her throat. It felt so nice and warm in her suctioning mouth; I just wanted to stay there like that forever. Bobbing her head up and down on my dick-rod made by balls tense with arousal and my throbbing prick ache all the more. It felt so very nice to get my cock sucked all the way to my nut-sacs, but I could tell I wouldn’t be cumming any time soon. It was somewhat regular to get a little bit of spare time alone with Taylor but it was never nearly as much as we both would’ve liked. Staying with Mom and helping her to readjust to live without her husband required more than its fair share of sacrifices, that was for damn sure!

Suddenly, I heard a light cough come from the stairway that led up into the house, and we both looked over and saw, much to our horror, that our mother was standing there. Neither one of us said a word. We were frozen in place, paralysed by fear and nervousness.

“I was wondering whether you were fucking your sister, Mike baby,” Mom finally said to me, giving the both of us a friendly, easy-going smile as she took the last couple of steps down and began to walk over to the two of us with bold, confident strides. She stepped right on up to me and leaned in for a deep, passionate bit French-kissing, then dropped to her knees beside her daughter, and my own sister, to grab a hold of my cock and guide it into her open mouth.

She sucked on my dong for about half a minute or so, then pulled my rigid prick out of her mouth and wanked it off just in front of her face. “Gosh, you kids…I leave you at home alone together for just a couple of hours, and look what you get up to!”

“Wow, Mom, you really know how to suck off Mike’s big fat dick!” Taylor said in awe, watching as Val opened her mouth wide again and effortlessly took my entire length straight down her throat. It took Taylor quite a bit of trouble to achieve the same results, but she started to gag on my dick after about thirty seconds or so of deep-throating my schlong.

“I’ll have to teach you my technique, Taylor, now that we can share this lovely young man’s perfect prick between us!” Mom promised, giving me a wink as she talked to my sister. “Now, get up onto the pool table and spread those long, luscious legs of yours! I want to lick out your gorgeous pink pussy as your brother fucks me from behind!”

Hurriedly slipping out of her white skirt as she moved up and onto the pool table, Taylor spread her legs for her mother and began to play with her swollen clit as I helped Valerie undress. Once she was completely naked along with the two of us, our mother bent straight over with her ass sticking back right in front of me and shoved her face in her daughter’s bald, wet pussy. I eased my cock into my Mom’s tight, boiling clacker and proceeded to slowly fuck her twat with my massive baton of man-meat. The feeling of my very own mother’s pussy-lips wrapped around my cock was the best feeling in the world.

I started to pump away after a long while of slowly screwing her tight pink slit from the back. At the same time as I was giving it to Val doggie-style, she was licking and slurping at Taylor’s snatch. I could hear the both of them moaning and groaning in unison and it sounded wonderful. I could see my Mom eating my sister out as I pounded into her from behind, then watched on as Taylor vigorously rubbed her clit, which was poking out from between the fleshy folds of her cunt just above Val’s head, as she came right in her mother’s mouth.

“Oh yeah, cum for Mommy,” Valerie moaned as she lapped at her daughter’s saturated slit, slurping up every last dollop of Taylor’s tasty cunt-sauce with a hungering relish. Taylor let out one God-Almighty scream as she came all over her Mom’s face, grinding herself against Val’s head as she ate her out diligently. I could hardly believe what I was seeing…

I suddenly felt someone’s hand squeezing my swinging balls, and looked down to see that it was Val’s right hand. My Mom smiled back at me as I kept pounding into her from the rear, and all the while her hand kept on squeezing and fondling my crown jewels.

“Oh God, that feels so good…” I breathed excitedly.

“Yeah baby, that’s it, be a motherfucker just like that…ahh, God-damn! Sweet Jesus, yeah…now, grab your Momma’s big titties,” she commanded me.

I grabbed my Mom’s huge boobs as she turned her attention back to Taylor, this time using the fingers of her left hand to get her daughter off while continuing to work on my cum-heavy nut-sacs with the other hand. Taylor let out another mighty cry to the heavens, her body went taut, and she shook quite violently, and then went still, slumping back against the table in complete exhaustion. Her sex-fluids leaked out all over her mother’s fingers and all over the pool table itself, positively pouring out of her gaping snatch.

I felt my balls tighten up and the semen start to come up my cock. Since my Mom had her hand on my nut-sacs she felt them tighten and clenched down. I felt the jism stop as Val blocked the ureteral pathway, stopping my climax dead in its tracks.

My mother got up and looked me over from head to toe. I stared right back at her unashamedly. Looking back at the newly widowed woman’s beautiful naked body, I wanted that woman so bad. When my sis got up off the pool table, the desire that coursed through me for her was even more acute.

“Mike, get onto the pool table right now and lay down on your back,” Val commanded, and I quickly obeyed – she was my Mom, and even in such a surreal situation, such as this incestuous threesome, she was exerting her parental influence to dominate the proceedings. Apparently, my sister already knew what our devilishly divine Mom had in mind. She climbed up onto the table and positioned herself over my rigid cock, then lowered herself down on my straining dick-stick. I could feel the moist petals of her pussy opening up as she impaled herself on my throbbing hardness. Taylor leaned over to kiss me tenderly on my open mouth, and I could feel her firm tits pushing into my chest.

I felt hands on the thick, swollen length of my prick, pulling my dick right out of my sister’s dripping snatch. I felt the warmth and dampness of what I could only assume was my mother’s mouth and guessed that she was blowing me off. It didn’t last long because soon Taylor was begging and pleading for my cock inside her again.

Val positioned my dick at the entrance of Taylor’s sopping wet snatch, then my sister slid down onto my rock-solid prick. She started to bounce up and down on my rigid hard-on, squeezing her tits together and reaching down to diddle her swelling clit all the while. Taylor panted breathlessly, then let out a long moan.

While this was all happening, Mom walked around the pool table and climbed up onto it behind me, then moved around until she was positioned right above my head. Then she lowered her cunt down on my face and demanded that I eat her out like a good little boy.

I grabbed her ass and started to lick my tongue along the length of her pussy. It felt great to be fucking the crap out of my sister’s snatch while my own mother rode my face, bucking and thrashing about wildly as I tongued out her gash and sucked her clit into my mouth! This had to be one of the wildest times of my life!

Once again my balls tightened up, and I could feel my semen come rushing up to my penis. And once again, my mother saw this and told Taylor to stop riding me just in the nick of time.

Climbing off the pool table, both gorgeous women got down onto their knees on the floor. I’d seen more than my fair share of porn and had seen this type of scenario numerous times – they were going to suck on my straining cock one at a time until I creamed down either one of my foxy relations’ throats. Moving down off the pool table and standing before my lusting mother and younger sister, I had never felt so wanted in all my life as they fought over who was going to get a taste of my dickshaft first.

Forcing my thick, throbbing man-meat down my sister’s throat, while at the same time reaching over with my right hand to slide a forefinger into my Mom’s mouth for her to suck upon seductively, I felt an intense sense of sexual fulfilment that I knew instinctually was a fleeting experience so I tried valiantly to capture in my mind’s eye. Taking turns, the two horny babes licked and sucked on my bulging dick-stick with their inexhaustible enthusiasm, spitting and gobbling all over my aching phallus with burning desire which was altogether filthy and hardcore – just the way I liked it!

In the end, there was little warning. My thought processes just shut down completely as my entire consciousness seemed unwaveringly focused on my orgasm – one thing I knew for absolute certain as soon as I felt my climax rushing down upon me was that this was going to be a big load of cum…

I was right. It was so big in fact that I had more than enough jism to fill up my mother Valerie’s mouth, my sis Taylor’s mouth, and cover both relatives with an ample splattering of dick-cream, covering their gorgeous faces and luscious tits with my gooey man-sludge.

“Wow, Michael!” Taylor and my mother grasped, her eyes bulging as she used her right hand to scoop up a clump of my cum, “I’ve never had a guy shoot such a big load of jizz before, and I’ve taken a fair bit back in my day…”

“And to think it was from your own son…” Taylor added with a sexy little giggle. We each kissed the other two members of our fun family threesome in turn, then headed upstairs to the bathroom to clean up.

Then, we retired together to the master bedroom, where amorous antics of the games room continued well into the afternoon, evening, and all through the night…

I explained to our mother Valerie what my relationship with Taylor was, and how it had evolved after she had caught me naked in my house with Karen, my wife, and Gina, my mother-in-law. I explained to her how Karen was quite open about our sexual exploration. I basically explained everything that had happened within the last couple of months, how my life had changed so drastically and so completely after our Vegas vacation… and I told Mom about the kids on the way, her grandchildren.

To say that she was blown away by my revelations would have been a severe understatement. She had been absolutely shell-shocked by some of the things I had to tell her – other details I told her, she said she had figured out earlier for herself. Val wasn’t angry with me, not after how she had loved Taylor and I, and how we in turn had loved her…

No, we had all gone beyond the point of no return. Our mother needed to move on with her life, and by finding a special kind of family love – incest with love and tender affection, without the misinformed negative undertones society put on the practice – she had found the perfect way to do just that…

Mom was more than happy with living without her husband by her side, now that she had found her children’s special love. We warmed her heart and satisfied her lusts like nothing before in Val’s life had ever managed to do.

The future was looking very bright indeed.

Almost nine months after that fateful morning when both Gina and her daughter Karen, my wife, found out that they were both pregnant, Karen had given birth to a beautiful baby girl that we named Alyssa. She was a perfectly healthy little miracle, a gift from the heavens that to this day I thanked the Lord for bestowing upon us…

Three-and-a-half weeks later, my wife’s mother and my mother-in-law Gina gave birth to a set of identical twins, a boy and a girl. We were completely stunned because the ultra-scans had only revealed to us one child, the girl. I was absolutely overjoyed, because although I would have cherished and adored another little girl, I had secretly pined for a boy to protect and raise myself. We named the boy Julian and the girl Helena. Now, we had the best of both worlds, and my extended family was finally completed.

In the end, I was left living with my wife Karen and my child with her, Alyssa, and her mother Gina and my children with her, Julian and Helena. My Mom Valerie had in the end decided to sell up our family home and move in with Taylor, so that she could be near to us, and the little ones. She had happily been welcomed into our private circle by Gina and Karen, who were more than pleased to learn of Taylor and my antics with our mother over the month or so after we buried our Dad.

We had all managed to make normal lives for ourselves while leading unique, taboo and passionate sex lives, engaging in all manner of kinky acts of carnal lust and forbidden excess whenever and wherever the mood took us. That was perhaps the secret of our happiness and harmony – complete and total commitment to each other in all things. There was nothing on this Earth that could get the small group of people that I cherished the most and myself, and I knew that. They knew this in turn, and that made our emotional connection deeper still. We were intimate in every aspect of our lives with one another, sharing everything – bodily fluids, ideas, and emotions…

I knew that I was the luckiest man in the world to know such love from four absolutely incredible women, and I thanked God Almighty every day for everything I had now because of Him…

My darling children were the apples of my eye, the core of my being, and nothing else seemed to compare to their inner radiance from the moment they came out of their mothers’ bodies and entered the big wide world. Holding my firstborn, Alyssa, in my arms, I had cried my eyes out, just coming unglued with emotion as the adorable little child stared right up at me with her big, doe-like brown eyes. I had never known the love of a child like I knew her love…