Unexpected Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And over the months and years that were to follow, I know we would in the end be forced to move far away, once people started snooping around and asking questions. Soon enough, it was probably going to come out that we were committing incest and having group sex, and then our lives in Atlanta were just going to become too unbearable to handle… I knew that I could not allow that to happen.

But wherever we were in this turbulent, chaotic little lump of rock that we called Earth, I knew that I would be content just so long as my beloved brood were with me… I would kill for any one of them, or die for any one of them, and that was the God-honest truth of it.

The End

Author’s Note: Many thanks to all those who have sent me feedback about my work so far, I appreciate the effort and the kind words of support and encouragement. I love writing these stories, and always love to hear back from my readers, so thanks to those who’ve let me know what they think of my work. Thanks as well must go out to those who’ve voted on my writings, and I ask all readers to take a few brief moments to vote if they haven’t already so that my work can be rated accordingly. I really want to let everyone who has supported this endeavour that I thank them from the bottom of my heart… this has been a labour of love for me, and I’m so glad that so many of you all have enjoyed it as well!

TheCaptain