All Comments on 'Unexpected Threesome'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Krvnik

Don't listen to Krvnik. He's just a troll and usually comments as poorly as that all the time.

Sadly, he hasn't been capable of writing stories himself, so he cannot share his creativity differently.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Enjoyable, fun, and hot

Excellent as usual. Five stars. You're one of the few who can master the slow build with lots of good teasing, flirting, and foreplay.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Your story is the way I like to have sex, slow, deliberate and a good finish. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
watch the scores on this story

I'mstillstupid is going to do her usual cheating routine. She won't like the scores she gets so she'll complain to Mama Laurel that big meanies are giving her multiple ones. It will be a lie, but the moderators will erase everyone that gives her a one. Not only that, but they'll raise all the scores on all cuck stories today. Just another day at the office for I'mstillacheater.It may have already happened. I didn't look at the score. All cuck stories for the last couple of days will have unusually high scores.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
One of the hottest stories on this site

Thank you so much for sharing this story. It's a breath of fresh air in this depressing category filled with murder, divorce, revenge, and childhood cancer. Finally, someone has posted a smoking-hot story that doesn't involve humiliation or cum-slurping hubbies...and the angry old men still bitch about it. Unfuckingbelievable.

What made this story so hot was its realism. I can imagine this situation unfolding exactly as you described, and you carried me along on this journey. I thank you for that.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
I liked this story...

I liked this story...Sure there are some stories from @Imstillfun I didn't liked, but that's no reason to discard all his stories...This was well written, short, to the point, with this couple being truly in agreement how they wanted to live their lives, and aware about what that meant...However it has two small details that didn't seem in order: 1st - "I knew she'd been monogamous for 6 years"!! How did she knew it? because she said it? Did she believe in everything that a stranger told her? She even found out later that "For someone who'd never done this before she was pretty good"!! Didn't she really done that before? 2nd - To the question: "Where don't you let John cum?", she answered: "My face"! That was not tatally true...she also didn't let him cum in her pussy...he had to use at all times a rubber...I know that this was to get him out of the situation where he could have made her pregnant...But we have to agree that for him that would be the strongest mental stimulation to make him cum...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't do it can you swingerjoe?

Can't just leave a comment without bitching about other commenters.Sad joe really sad.A broken record.BTW Great story imstill.Hot!

amischiefmakeramischiefmakeralmost 8 years ago
I'm not a swinger, but...

Given your detailed descriptions of the lifestyle I'm sure that you are in real life. Either that or you have a great imagination.

Anyway, whether or not you're really a swinger, and despite the fact that I don't usually like swinger stories (and rarely read them), something about this one clicked. It was well written and I really liked it. Thanks for posting!

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 8 years ago
Maybe I am just in a mellow mood today

But this is one of the first stories of yours that I didn't completely dislike. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think you got it all wrong swingerjoe

The type of stories you bitch about are the minority posted here. Most of the stories are hot wife, swinging and willing cuckoldry. If you're going to bitch, at least get the facts right, but then what are facts when one has an agenda.

No score on this story. Don't read this author.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 8 years ago
Anon nailed it.

Whoever the anon was that said, "Watch the scores" knew what they were talking about. I looked at all these stories this morning made my votes and every one of them jumped about one point in less than an hour. I went back and looked at the comments and all my votes are gone. Every one of them. The voting is open for me again and it's like I never voted. The only other time I've seen this is the last time I'mstillfun posted a story. Somehow, those votes are being thrown out so I'mstillfun can get a better story score. That's just unfair to every other author no this site. If all negative (one or two stars) are thrown out for I'mstillfun, they should be thrown out for everyone. If I was a writer I'd be raising hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yep, more of the same

ImStillCheating has self-reported a sweep again. He/She/It does it all the time. All the stories by this author get artificially inflated by 1.5 to 2.0 points after multiple sweeps that eliminate all 1 and 2 star votes. It's disgusting that this creep gets away with it, and it's an insult to all the real authors.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Different but good

As usual a good job. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cheating

This is absolutely cheating. There are a couple of writers (I don't dignify them with "author" who do this. Chloe Tsang, or whatever the hell she calls herself does it, too. They write stories no one likes. Most everyone gives them a one or two. Then they complain to the moderators that people are cheating and voting more than once, giving them ones and twos. The moderators look at the voting and see 100 ones and twos and only ten fives. So, they get rid of the low scores, thinking it's an unuslual voting pattern. In fact, the story sucks and everyone is giving it ones and twos because it sucks. The only real cheating going on is by those authors. Every story on here today got a score pop. Does anyone really believe these are all three star stories? This one sure isn't. It's a bad story and I gave it a two. Now, I could give it another two, because my vote was erased and the software thinks I never voted. But if I give it another two, then that shows up as being from the same IP address as my first vote. So I'mstillacheater complains when the score starts going down again and gets the new low score changed again. Everyone ought to boycott this stupid cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HaHaHa.

No one's throwing out the ones you dumb asses. This was a fantastic story except for a few grammatical errors. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You think nobody's throwing out scores?

You fucking idiot, the author admits to it. He/she/it brags about it. Just watch. Sub two, originally, 3.7 now. In a few days it will be 4.3+

Learn some math. With as many ones and twos as it takes to have a Sub two score, it would be impossible to have anything higher than a 4.3. And yet, somehow, miraculously, this cheating asshole has a bunch of stories that started out in the high 2's to low 3's that are now considered "Hot" with a 4.5+ score. Usually weeks after having an accurate score sub 4.0. Ninety percent of views come in the first two days. Except for this cheater. It's disgusting, and it's sick that you defend the asshole.

The author claims they have a stalker that's doing the one-bombing. No, it's 90% of the readers, not one stalker. Are we supposed to believe this is the best story written in the last week? Because a week from now, it will be the highest scoring. Just follow the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Scores

I happen to like this author and follow her. I don't know if she cheats or not. I'm not sure how you cheat but if I'm not wrong you can only post anonymously once under a story. Since it seems the same anon has commented many times, wouldn't that imply they are cheating and lend credence to the stalking theory?

Since I like the author I see that the same anon has posted the same comments under many of her stories, sometimes they've posted the exact same thing twice under one story, again, only possible if you have multiple IDs making the stalker theory seem a bit more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your not fun just desperate

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Loved the story

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Re score cheating

I'm a writer of hot wife, shared wife stories and always get low scores on my stories AT FIRST and they stay low while all the adjusting goes on. I don't mind and I never complain to the mods about it because I agree with SwingerJoe, the scores on ALL Loving Wives stories are meaningless. This is because the same few people (I think it's more than one) vote anonymously multiple times on the same story: multiple 1*s for those they don't like and multiple 5*s for those they like. We all know which is which too. So I never complain to Laurel about my scores, they go up slowly after all the initial hubub is over and the anony(s) get(s) tired of one bombing them. It's really funny what the one anony said here today. Imagine 100 or more people voting 1* anonymously on a story. Really? LOL. I don't think the moderator will buy that story and that's why she adjusts the scores. If Literotica really wanted to fix this problem and make voting more fair they would allow authors the option to disallow anonymous voting just like they already allow us to turn off anonymous comments. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion IF they have the courage to identify themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
feckless shit from a fucktard writer

I love the conspiracy theories you cuck mongers like swingingjoan and sharedsimpleton dream about. Why is it so hard for you freaks to believe that on a hub that sees thousands of viewers a day there aren't hundreds disliking these shit stories? Look at blackrandal's yes man flock. There isn't one guy with a hundred alts five voting her tripe up, it's a ton of sheep doing that. Face the fact that the drama authors tell stories people like, while the minority swappers and sperm slurpers don't. Imstilladouchebag has a dozen alts or more.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Re: Feckless shit comment from Anonymous

Where would we be without intellectual contributions like this?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where would we be?

Why reading about the agenda of swingerjoe and SharedSigne of course. Can't have that breath of fresh air reading about murder and revenge now can we? Sharing wives and watching them get nailed is so much more fun to read, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Trash

YoungnhotYoungnhotover 7 years ago
Loved the story

From a previous swinger myself, I respected the way you and Kyle handled the first time introduction to Christine and to John. No pressure, and no means no! I thoroughly enjoyed sharing and being shared through my marriage with my late husband. We met some lovely couples and shared some most unforgettable adventures that I still treasure. I still have many pictures which I look at often. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

love love love this is true! Wish I was the second guy not in this story. The guy ramming your hole while you lick her snatch. Then me and hubby could double penetrate you!

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Hot!

It all rang so true, so I doubt this is a story. I loved the fact that Christine let Kyle come on her face. That was a great introduction to the 'lifestyle'.

AlexxKayAlexxKayover 4 years ago

Nice mix of realism and fantasy. The final paragraph was a lovely touch.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Not her best, poor sudden ending

adegeromeadegeromeabout 2 years ago

Nicely written, good character development.

black75black75almost 2 years ago

Thanks. Love true stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. I get more turn on know if they are true…. Going to pleasure myself…

You are a luck couple!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mine is absolutely true, I’m still waiting for it to be published, we had a buddy spend the weekend and my wife initiated this threesome telling me she wanted to show him her tits and escalated from there, I am bisexual. My wife knows it, my buddy knows it, we fucked and sucked in a threesome and they fucked each other without me and with me….thats true

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...