All Comments on 'Unintended Consequences - Melissa Ch. 03'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
While this sounds like everyman's dream cum true....

I don't know if I or many other men could deal with the dynamics of a polyamorus relationship. I know I have trouble just dealing with one hormonaly eratic woman in my life and I just can't imagine four or more. But this is a good story and will look forward to the next chapter.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
More?

Of course I like it. You point the way and the imagination does the rest. Will there be more?

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 13 years ago
Keep it comming

This is great more please

oddonexoddonexabout 13 years ago
Once Again

I am enjoying this story. I always look for your stories. Whether there is more of this story or not, it does not matter. I just look for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

thank you for continuing this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lost Me There

The first two chapters of this story were “interesting”. But I did question a couple of things. I mean, what did this guy teach that he gave out assignments like that and told the students to either ‘do it’, or drop the class? And what kind of college allows the Dean to give tacit approval to an intimate relationship between a professor and his student, totally ignoring college rules, state laws and possibly federal law? But I let all that go, in the interest of the story. Until the third chapter when the polyamory shit showed up. At that point, I am out. Your grade, Professor, 1.zero.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous