Unintended Consequences - Melissa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa giggled and got out of my way. I made it in time. When I was done I turned to leave the bathroom and both Jo and Barb were standing in the doorway watching.

"Never watched a man pee before?"

"Nope. They always closed the door." Barb said.

"Next time I need to go you can hold it, if you'd like... and it's Ok with Melissa."

Jo said, "I'd like that. Hell, I'd like to hold it anyway."

"You need to check with Melissa."

Melissa joined the conversation from the other side of the cabin. "No, they don't. Remember last night we talked? As of this moment you are in an intimate relationship with all four of us. Each relationship is different. Touching any of us is permitted and encouraged. Coitus is only with me. With the rest of us massage, shaving, oral sex and breast play are encouraged. So is holding your penis when you pee. No secrets. No locking doors. Discrete. Don't fondle us in public."

Jo reached out and held me. She bent at the waist and my cock disappeared into her mouth. A minute later she dropped to her knees and looked up at my face as she slurped, licked and made very sexy noises.

Emma came to me and whispered in my ear, "She's never sucked a man before. She tasted your cum last night, but it was mixed with Melissa's. I think she wants a fresh load!"

She got one. When she had all I had to give she stood up and kissed her sister. Then she swallowed.

I lathered up and shaved my face. Jo watched. I asked, "Never watched a man do this either?"

She shook her head and said, "My Dad uses an electric razor and I don't have any brothers."

"What about a boy-friend?"

She blushed a little and said, "I've only had two boy-friends and only spent the night once."

"Twice." I said. "You stayed here with me last night."

"I don't think that counts. I was on the floor and you were in bed with Melissa."

"Oh. So it only counts if we're in bed together?"

Barb stuck her head in the bathroom and said, "It only counts if one or more of his body parts enter one or more of her body openings."

Jo said, "In that case, it's only been once."

I finished shaving and rinsed my face. Melissa asked, "Should I do a tongue test?" then she laughed.

I answered, "Can if you want to."

We left the cabin and went to the kitchen. Carol, Mike and Melissa's parents were already there and already cooking. Brenda was making a giant omelet or quiche'. Walt and Carol had chopped broccoli, onions, red and green bell peppers and mixed the pieces with corn and sugar peas. They blended in three different shredded cheeses and added a dozen eggs before putting the whole mixture in a huge pan. When it was cooked on the bottom it was too big to flip with a spatula so I wondered how Brenda was going to turn it over. She put another pan over the top and with Walt's help they turned both pans over. The pan the omelet started in got washed and breakfast was ready to be served. Brenda sliced the omelet in pie-shaped pieces and served them on plates for each of us. Walt and Emma had condiments on the table in case we wanted to personalize the omelet. Bowls of sour cream, guacamole, chunky salsa, chopped jalapeno peppers and a bottle of catsup were lined up on the middle of the table.

Mike made the coffee and warned everyone that it was Navy coffee. Most of the ladies added lots of cream and sugar. I took mine black. So did Walt, Brenda and Mike.

As we ate the sounds were forks and not talking, until Barb asked, "Can I ask the men here a personal question?"

Walt answered, "You can ask. Doesn't mean I'll answer." Mike nodded as he chewed.

She asked, "If you were here at the resort and needed to pee, would it be Ok with you if a woman wanted to hold your penis while you peed?"

Mike asked, "Where would Carol be when the situation occurred?" He looked at Carol and she laughed and answered, "If I was nearby Mike would ask me if it was Ok. If I wasn't nearby, I think he'd say No. No is safer than me showing up while someone has a hold of him."

Brenda answered, "Is she a long time friend? He'd probably let her. One of you, he'd come find me and ask how I'd feel about it. He wouldn't sneak."

"I wouldn't take you in the men's room either." Walt added. "I'd walk over to the outdoor shower and pee there. Anyone could watch! It wouldn't be a secret. Why do you ask?"

Barb answered, "This morning Nick got out of bed and went into the bathroom to pee. Jo and I watched because neither of us had ever watched a man pee before. I thought of how cool it might be to hold on while he peed. We're in a new culture so I wanted to ask."

Walt turned to me and asked, "Did you let her hold you and aim?"

"No. She didn't ask until I was already empty."

He turned to Melissa and asked, "How do you feel about Jo holding Nick's dick?"

"Uncomfortable. I can see where the thinking comes from and I can see the logic of peeing in the outdoor shower so it's not a secret. I guess my answer now is, if I'm there, I'm Ok with it. Even though he was done, I told her it was Ok with me."

Brenda said, "Odds are very good that when Barb holds his penis he's going to get an erection. We had a friend years ago who was a lesbian. She'd never touched a penis in her life and she saw Walt pee. She wanted to see how it felt, just like you do. As soon as she wrapped her hand around him he started to swell. Men are visual. Seeing her hand wrapped around his penis triggered an erection."

Melissa asked, "Was that the one and only time?"

"No. I've let other women hold on while he pees and I like doing it sometimes myself. He always gets hard."

Walt asked, "Is it Nick you want to hold or do you want the experience of aiming a penis while it pees?"

"Aiming! I know Nick is taken."

Brenda said, "No, you don't know anything of the sort. Truth is they are engaged, but they haven't really discussed the boundaries of their relationship, yet. Maybe Melissa is only willing to marry Nick if he's willing to shave his entire pelt off every week. Maybe Nick wants Melissa to get her pussy lips pierced before the wedding, or a tattoo on her butt."

"I don't want him to shave." Melissa said.

"Separate bank accounts or a joint account? Separate vacations or always together? Does Nick like riding bicycles, hiking, surfing or PDA's? They have a lot to discuss."

"We talked last night." I said. "These wonderful ladies talked with Brenda yesterday and learned a lot. Then they talked among themselves and finally talked to me." Walt smiled. I said, "The man is the last to know what's going on. Decisions were made and offered to me for approval or amendment. So far this is where we're at: "As of that moment last night I am in an intimate relationship with all four women who slept in my cabin last night. Each relationship is different. Touching any of us is permitted and encouraged. Coitus is only with Melissa. With the rest of us massage, shaving, oral sex and breast play are encouraged. No secrets. No locking doors. Discrete. No overt fondling in public. Melissa gets the public displays of affection."

It was quiet for a while. Seconds maybe, an hour maybe. Finally Walt spoke, "I surrender. Yesterday I said to Nick that he and I were the luckiest men on the planet. Now I must admit, you are the king!"

I said, "We have so much more to talk about! I haven't been in a 24/7 relationship since Joan left almost six years ago! Now I'm in an intimate relationship with four women!"

"So, let's sit down and talk." Melissa said. "Unless you have something more important to do."

"Ok, Ok. I get it. We can start the conversation right here in the kitchen if you want." Brenda said.

I said, "I'd rather go outside and gather some chairs in a circle. We get the sun, the sky, clouds, a breeze and we learn a lot about each other." I looked at Melissa and said, "At the end of the conversation if you've changed your mind and no longer want to marry me, I promise to cry."

We gathered chairs into a circle and brought an ice chest with beverages and a bag of snacks with us. As soon as Melissa sat down I sat next to her. Shannon, the manager of the resort saw us and came over, asking what we were up to. Shannon had been a woman with benefits until Melissa. When she learned what was happening, she asked if she could join the circle.

I said, "Ask Melissa. I'm Ok with anyone joining us." Melissa said "Sure." When Shannon came back with a chair she also brought a notebook computer to take notes on.

When everyone was settled I asked, "Walt and Brenda, since the two of you have been married thirty some years perhaps you would ask us the questions you think will help us?"

Brenda smiled and asked, "All her life Melissa has lived off an allowance provided by us or with money we provided. Nick has lived on his own for at least the last five or six years. When you get married, how will you make decisions about what gets purchased, how much is spent on things like new clothes, groceries, shoes, trips and savings?"

I waited for Melissa to speak. She waited for me. Brenda said, "Nick, please go first."

"I believe decisions about spending, discretionary spending, are second. First the bills get paid. Rent, utilities, phone, things like that. I have been putting fifteen percent of every check into long-term savings or investment. That's fifteen percent of take home. I want us to keep that as a minimum. You mentioned things like shoes and clothes. I have five pair of shoes and the newest of them are about three years old. I understand that Melissa may have a different attitude about how many pairs of shoes she needs or wants. My thinking is that once the obligations are paid in full then she and I should agree on a percentage of what's left is for shoes, clothes, make-up, personal supplies and sunscreen."

Melissa asked, "What about vacations?"

"I'd like to keep it the way I have it now. I have a special savings account. I put money in that account from whatever is left after everything else is paid and when I have enough to take the vacation I go. If we both contribute to the account we also need to agree on where, how and when we want to go."

Emma asked, "That's fine for the two of you. How do the three of us fit? I know we talked about the two of you helping us find another Nick for each of us, but what about in the mean time?"

I said, "In the mean time, we do things together. We spend some weekends here. We each contribute to a fund and vacation together. We refine what each of you wants in your Nick. I hope he isn't too much like me."

Barb said, "He doesn't have to be a gorilla!"

Melissa said, "I'm glad he is."

"Way back when I was about six my Dad saw a Steve McQueen movie. When he could get it on tape he made sure I saw it and I loved it too. It was called "The Hunter."

Walt nodded. I continued, "My Dad loved the movie for different reasons than I did. McQueen played a bounty hunter named Pappy. He and his girl friend lived in an old house and the house always seemed to be full of friends. People playing cards at the dining room table, playing music, hanging out. When the four of you talked to me last night I pictured Pappy, with the four friends as beautiful women instead of scruffy guys."

"So, please say more about how you see this five way intimate relationship?" Emma asked.

"I have a crockery cookie jar in the garage. It will reside in the dining room from now on. Melissa and I will have three bank accounts and one of those is for household expenses. Periodically we'll take whatever money you three put in the cookie jar and add it to the household account. Also, if you see that the house needs something, buy it. Provide it. You are welcome any time, but don't move in. I can explain living with a wife, but not explain to the college living with four women. On the way home from this weekend I'll stop and have keys made."

Shannon looked up from her laptop and asked, "How can I get a key?" She asked me.

I answered, "There are five souls in this relationship at this moment. I'd say the answer needs to come from all five."

Melissa asked, "How far into the family do you want?"

"I live and work here. I'm a minimum of two hours away from your house. I'd like the same agreement as Emma, Jo and Barb."

Melissa opened her mouth and Shannon spoke again. "No. I just lied. I want more. I want to be a friend, a family member with full access to Nick, Melissa, Jo and Barb. I need to be honest here. I love Nick. I love loving him and I'm happy he's found all of you. I don't want to stop loving him."

Melissa looked at me and asked, "She's been your lover for years?" I nodded.

Melissa asked, "You love her?" I nodded.

Melissa looked at her Mom and said, "What am I supposed to do here? I haven't a clue how to feel or what to do."

Brenda sat quietly for almost a minute. A tear slid down her cheek.

I said, "I have a belief. Hear me out, please. My belief is that when we say I love you what we're actually saying is I'm committed to your life being full of love, care, nurturing and challenges. I'm committed to that above my own self-interests. If it comes to feeding you or feeding me, you'll eat. I'm also of the belief that when I say I love you there is no expiration date. I told Joan I loved her. I still love her. Ten years from now I will easily say I love Joan. She left me to be happier than she was with me. I hope she is. I have held Shannon in my arms and told her I love her. We aren't married. I love her. I love Melissa. I love Jo. I love Emma. I love Barb. Loving them actually allows me to love each of you better than I can love any one of you. That's what I believe. It's who I am."

My eyes had been locked on Melissa's as I spoke. She looked away from me. Her eyes went to Brenda's and she saw Brenda openly crying. She leaned towards her mother and started to speak. Walt spoke first.

"I met Nick just before Joan and he broke up. We had some long talks. We did things together and I like thinking our friendship helped him after Joan left. He stood in front of Brenda and I and told us what he just told you about who he is and then he told us he loved both of us. I love Nick. Sometimes as a brother, sometimes as a friend and sometimes as a co-husband to Brenda."

Brenda asked, "How do we get keys, too?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

Melissa sat crying for a long time, looking from face to face. Finally she looked at me again and asked, "What makes loving me special? What makes me your wife?"

Brenda got up and went to Melissa. She knelt in front of her and held her left hand with her own left hand. She said, "Look around the circle. Not one of the women who love Nick wears a ring like the one you wear. Not one of the women who love Walt wears a ring like mine. If rings like these were worn because they're beautiful women would buy their own. What makes you special? Nick made a public commitment to focus his life on your life, first. All the rest of us are second. You know I love you, don't you?"

Melissa nodded.

"And all your life you've known your Daddy loves you unconditionally?"

She nodded again.

"And, you've always known he loves me first. Now, you get to be first."

They kissed and Brenda went back and sat beside Walt. After a few seconds of silence Melissa looked up and said, "You've been my Mom's lover?"

Brenda answered, "Unless you're changing the rules he is my lover. Not in the past tense."

Emma asked, "Does she get the tongue test, too?"

Brenda smiled and said, "Yes! Walt gives great tongue test, too."

Jo said, "School's almost out for the summer. Plans need to be made. Can we start that conversation?"

I said, "No! Shannon and Brenda have questions that are still unanswered. Shannon wants a full access key into the family. There are five votes. It takes five Yeses to pass. If she gets a key we all agree to love her and treat her as a sister, co-wife, best friend and lover. I vote yes." I turned and to my right was Emma.

Emma said, "Yes." Jo said, "Yes." Barb said, "Yes." Every face turned to Melissa. She looked at me and then to Shannon, saying, "Yes." Shannon came out of her chair and landed in Melissa's lap with kisses and a hug.

I raised my voice and said, "That leaves the question asked by Brenda. How do we get keys too? There are now six votes needed to pass."

I turned to face Emma again and she asked, "A yes gives a key to Brenda and to Walt, right? What are the rules with Walt?"

I said, "Brenda, do you and Walt want some time to discuss this or do you know the answer?"

Brenda kissed Walt and then said, "I know the answer. We both love the kisses, touches, and intimacy of having younger people in our lives. Walt is available for whatever joyful activity any of you might want and so am I."

Emma asked, "So my Yes vote agrees that I love Walt and accept him as my lover, friend and Brenda as my sister, co-wife with Nick and one of my best friends?"

We nodded. Emma said, "Yes!" Jo said, "Yes!" Barb said, "Yes!" Shannon said, "Yes!" Again the deciding vote belonged to Melissa.

"Yes!" A group hug with lots of touching followed the vote.

At four o'clock I stood up and said, "This has been really valuable to me, but we need to go home and get ready for another week of school. I thank each of you for your part in today. Melissa, I love you and I still want you as my wife."

By four-thirty the five of us were in my car and headed north. We stopped along the way and had dinner together. After dinner the conversation the rest of the way home was about our relationships.

I asked, "Since you came to me and specified no secrets, I want to know about your sexual histories. I don't need details, but some idea about what roads you've been down and how far you've gone."

Melissa said, "My history is short. I was a virgin until I was raped at fifteen by the volleyball coach. I didn't have intercourse again until it was with you. I didn't date much and wasn't into being a tease."

Jo spoke up from the back seat. "That explains why you dress the way you do. I never knew. Sometime I'd like to go yell at that coach. I gave my virginity away when I was eleven. I heard Emma and some cousins talking about sex and I felt left out. I let my fifteen-year-old cousin have me and my memory tells me I hated it. When I was twelve Emma and I shared a room when our family was on vacation and we played touchy-feely. That felt really good and we both had orgasms on that vacation. Mom started getting on my case and Emma's about finding a husband when I was a junior in high school. So, I dated a few boys and I had sex with three before I graduated. I've had ten male lovers and twenty-three female lovers."

Emma said, "My history is a lot like Jo's. She was eleven when she gave her virginity to Hector. Somehow she picked the same cousin that I did. I had just turned twelve when I gave it to him. When Jo and I started having sex it was great! We didn't have to worry about pregnancy or diseases or other people breaking us up. Mom made us date in high school. She wanted us married and bringing home grandbabies. I don't want the life I see my mother living. At this point I'm not sure I want any kids. I've had two men lovers, counting Hector, and twelve female."

Barb said, "There's so much about my best friends I didn't know. My folks sent me to Oregon to a summer camp in the summer between eighth grade and ninth. I learned how to kiss from one of the counselors and by the end of the summer we were fucking almost every day. Back at home I started playing with the boys of the high school and I did have sex with the backfield of our varsity football team two years in a row. I got known as a bitch because I wouldn't give head unless I got head. In my senior year one of the girls on the gymnastic team took me aside and taught me a whole new world of oral sex. I kept dating boys that year but not for sex. I dated boys so I wouldn't be known as a lesbian. In college I found out that dating men is not like dating boys. I want to be married and share my life with a man... and maybe a woman too."