Unintended Consequences - Melissa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa asked, "Nick?"

"Ok. I lost my virginity in the hayloft of my Uncle's barn in Utah on July fourth 1988. I was twelve. Kay Nelson was my fourteen-year-old cousin and she said she wanted to practice kissing with me. By July fifth I had given her my virginity and learned a lot about giving oral sex. On July eighth we were back in Idaho and Kay Nelson moved on to older boys. I didn't see her again until we were three years older and again up in her Dad's hayloft. That time we both brought rubbers and we stayed in the loft a long time. She was my first and only until I was sixteen. Then my parents said I was old enough to date, so I did. I already was hairy so I was a little shy about taking off my shirt until I was at a picnic and got hot chili spilled on me. I pulled off the shirt and got rinsed off with cool water and there were four or five girls interested in me who weren't interested before.

By the end of summer all five had spent quality time with the gorilla. Then school started and they moved on to other guys. Out of high school I couldn't afford college so I went into the Air Force. I got to travel buy none of the trips were what I'd call a vacation. I flew in a military transport from California to Taiwan and was stationed there for a year and a half. During that time I discovered that I could make extra money as a bouncer and get permission to live off base. With a bit of help from one of our translators I rented a small house about a mile from the base. The rent cost me fifty dollars a month, including utilities. For an additional twenty-five dollars a month the woman who owned the house would provide one meal a day. I paid the seventy-five dollars and discovered that not only did the house come furnished the owner stayed with the house. My first night staying there she gave me a bath and when I was clean she took me to bed. I learned enough Chinese to learn that the house was her job, not her possession and that I was her job as well. When I had six weeks left on Taiwan we went to dinner at the Enlisted Club in Taipei where I worked as a bouncer. She was killed by an angry drunk Master Sergeant before I could get to them. Afterwards I found out she was two months pregnant."

I paused and Emma got me a diet Coke. I took a drink and said, "For the rest of my time in the Air Force I stayed out of relationships. I worked and studied. I took college classes wherever I was and when I got out took my last three years to the Masters at Oregon State. I met Joan in a biology class. We didn't date for over a year, then we dated and my world changed. From the day Mei Ling died until Joan woke me I had worked hard not to be a man. I used my penis to water the lilies, but nothing else. I blamed myself for her death and the death of our son." I drained more of the Coke.

"We were together six years, five of them married. I studied relationships and possibilities all the time we were together. I should have a masters in belief systems. Most of the time our discussions and our being together was wonderful. We decided to have a child in our fourth year of marriage. I had the job I have now and she had a good job that allowed her to work from home. She got pregnant and in her third month miscarried. Six months later she said she was pregnant again. Four months later the twins miscarried. Two months after she came home from the hospital she decided to leave."

Melissa had tears on her face. She said, "You went to the resort to get away from the people and the world you were used to. You met Shannon and my Mom and settled into a comfortable life."

"And Ayla. I told you there were three. Ayla travels a lot. When she can be in San Diego or L.A. for a few days I get an email or a phone call. I sent her an email when I bought the rings. I haven't heard back from her."

Emma asked, "Did you get what you wanted from us?"

"Yes, I think so. None of you mentioned liking bondage, domination, kinky stuff or pain so I'm good with what I've learned."

Melissa said as she moved closer and took my hand, "I didn't know you'd had so much pain in your past. My head knows there's nothing I can do but my heart wants me to kiss it and make it all better."

"That's what love feels like. Even when you're having a good day I'm looking for what I can do to make it better. The other day when you were sitting on the fender of my car and you looked up saw me and smiled... You made my day. Since yesterday each of you has shown me loving affection. Jo brought me a square of the cornbread she and Barb made. It was warm and the honey had soaked into it. She fed it to me. All of that was intimacy, all of that was her saying she loves me. Barb made sure I didn't get dehydrated. I don't know how she did it, but every two hours I got a big icy glass of water. I heard, "I love you" in every drop. Emma helped Brenda almost all day long and I noticed her looking after Walt and I often. Six times we got asked if we wanted or needed anything. I was convinced if I'd said I wanted a dill pickle she'd have found one. All day long I felt held, loved, looked after, cared for and whole. The pain is in the past, where it belongs. My life is filled with love."

I got off the freeway and headed for a Home Depot. I needed keys made. I parked and they all followed me to the counter where keys are made. The young man asked how he could help. I held out my key to the house and said, "I need seven of these."

"Not a problem." He said. He showed us the proper blanks and they had different colors. I said, "Pick the one you want and hand it to him." They did and fifteen minutes later I had keys for Brenda, Walt, Shannon and Ayla in my pocket. We still needed to vote on Ayla.

I watched as each woman added her key to her key ring. Melissa hooked my arm and said, "Ok, Pappy, let's go home."

"I know going home is a part of the game we need to play, but I don't want to go." Barb said. Jo and Emma nodded.

Melissa said, "Each of us has a cell phone. We can talk multiple times a day. You have a key!"

"I will email each of you my schedule. Call me or visit me anytime I'm not teaching. There used to be a professor in my department whose wife or girl friend would bring him lunch occasionally. Whenever it included sex she sprayed the room with air freshener when they were done. I don't think students ever figured it out, but staff did, eventually."

Jo said, "Hey Sis, want to spend the night with me?"

Barb asked, "Which sister are you asking, Sis?"

"Oh, I like this! I'm asking either or both of you."

We transferred possessions from my car to theirs and parted with plenty of hugs, kisses and touching of body parts. After they were gone Melissa said, "Do Mormon women feel like I do?"

"I don't think so. The original church outlawed polygamy a hundred years ago. They still believe it happens in Heaven, but not here. Most of the LDS wives I've interviewed don't think about it. The idea that their husband will have more than one wife is really something they don't want to think about. The men think about it, but don't talk about it."

"I feel like I quit swimming the four-hundred meters and joined a water polo team!"

"Good comparison. I feel a lot like a player-coach for the team."

"Coach needs some rest." We went inside and put the towels and our clothes in the washer. We took our suitcase to the bedroom and reloaded it for the next trip to the resort. We got out clothes for Monday and I noticed Melissa had again given up her uniform. She got out a black skirt and sandals.

"You'll draw a crowd wearing that."

"Doesn't matter. I'm going to have a t-shirt made that says, "Taken" on the front and the back." We laughed and got into bed.

"All the talk about our histories and coitus, oral sex, breast play and everything has kept me aroused almost all day."

"I thought you just wanted my tongue to see how smooth you are."

"Where I want your tongue is already smooth and I guarantee it's also wet."

I kissed her mouth and used my tongue. She returned the kiss with enthusiasm. When it ended I asked, "Is that the spot?"

"No. It was nice but I'd like it lower, please."

Inch by inch I kissed my way down her torso headed for her pussy. When I got to her pink she moaned and said, "Yes! That's where I want your tongue."

My exploration of her interior was slow and methodical. I approached her clit often, without touching it. I slurped her juices noisily and licked them into my mouth slowly. I felt her torso shudder and quiver as her orgasm approached. My hands cradled her breasts, barely applying any pressure at all. Her hands covered mine and pressed to increase my pressure on her breasts.

I stopped. She sat up and said, "No more teasing!"

My mouth opened and I sucked in her clit and squeezed both breasts. Melissa flopped back onto the pillows and moaned from deep inside. Her hips jerked and the juices flowed from her tasted great. I released her clit and breasts, sat up and positioned my cock at her entrance.

Her eyes opened and she said, "Deep and hard!" I obeyed. For as long as I lasted I slammed in deep and hard. Melissa held onto my arms and when she came the second time her nails drew blood again.

I came in her deep and hard. I held still until I started to go limp and then I slowly pulled back. Melissa got out of bed and came back with a washcloth and a towel for me, a washcloth and the same towel for her. She cleaned me first with her mouth and then with the wet washcloth and towel. She used three small band-aids on the wounds from her fingernails on my arms. I offered to drink her clean, but she said she was too sensitive. She cleaned up, set the alarm and we went to sleep.