Unintended Consequences, Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

"Oh. Well, there's a bed."

"Here's my warm body." She got on the bed.

"And, here's mine." I got on the bed with her.

Her arms wrapped around me and she said, "Kissing practice begins now!"

We went very slowly and progressed to the joining. My body wanted to go fast, hard and bellow like a cave man. I fought hard internally and went slowly, ministered to all of her and when we joined it was as close to a spiritual experience as I had ever had with another human being.

We lay next to each other recovering for a while. We held hands and when we could breathe normally we resumed touching, kissing and caressing. We fell asleep entwined.

In the middle of the night we woke up and joined again. In the light of the next morning we joined again. At nine the knock came at our door. I got up and opened the door. Carol handed me eggs, sausage, toast and two cups of coffee. She looked in our room and said, "You didn't last to the end of the quarter."

Melissa said, "Thank God! Carol, I am so happy!"

She smiled, closed the door and left us alone. We ate the breakfast she gave us and went back to bed. We ate the lunch from our ice chest and went back to bed. At about five the knock came at the door again. Melissa went to the door.

When she opened it Carol started laughing.

"What?" Melissa asked.

"It smells like sex in there!"

"It's a spray from Glade. Nothing sexual is happening in here."

"Right! Whatever is going on in there must be a virus. Phil and I caught it from you and I think our cabin probably smells like yours. I just came by to tell you what the weather was like today. I know the two of you didn't see it. It was seventy-eight, a slight breeze from the west and a few puffy clouds in the morning."

"Thank you. Would you and Phil be interested in going to dinner with us? We can eat somewhere on our way to the freeway before we go home."

"There's a place Phil has wanted to try. It's right by the ten freeway. What time?"

"How about we meet in the parking lot in forty minutes?"

You got a deal." Carol turned and headed for their cabin. Melissa closed the door and said, "I think I'm bruised." Her hand was on her pubic bone.

"Is that a complaint?"

"No! I'm bragging! I'll be feeling you loving me for days."

"I'm bruised too. It feels delicious."

Let's shower and clean up. We need to load your car too."

We did it all and had a few extra minutes before we needed to be in the parking lot. We spent those minutes kissing.

At the car we loaded everything in, dressed and Melissa rode with Phil, Carol with me. That way both cars had a person who knew where we were going. When we parked I saw that Phil and Melissa were laughing.

"What's the laughter about?" I asked.

"Melissa said I smelled like sex!"

"And?" Carol added.

"I said, we showered. She laughed harder and said we must have had lots of good sex if I still smelled like it."

"And?" I asked.

"I realized she got me to admit we had sex! If she had asked, I probably would have said no."

"I told them we had sex." Carol said.

We went inside and had great food. I ordered bar-b-qued ribs, baked beans and Phil ordered the same. Both Carol and Melissa ordered salads with bbq chicken in it. As we ate Melissa asked if we were going to the resort the next weekend. We agreed to go.

"Then plan for a feast on Saturday evening. The ribs you boys are eating now are good. The one's I make are better. Interested?"

Carol asked, "Can I help?"

"Yes. I'll invite my Dad to help too. He's the one who taught me how to make good ribs. Maybe Mom will make cole slaw. Carol can you make beans?"

"Oh yes! Carol makes an incredible mixed bean casserole." It was set. We paid the bill and went to our cars. This time Carol rode with Phil and Melissa with me. We waved and they got on the freeway headed south and we got on headed north.

When we got close to the parking structure where Melissa's car was waiting for her she looked over at me and squeezed my thigh. I glanced at her and she smiled, but it was a sad smile.

"What happens now?" She asked.

"We go home. I have two classes tomorrow and two on Tuesday."

"Do I go home to my tiny, dingy, cheap apartment and be all alone?"

"Yes!" I paused just long enough and said, "Just long enough to get enough clothes and things for a few days and then I want you to come home."

She squeezed my thigh again and said, "That's the answer I wanted."

When I got home I made some room in a closet, some more room in a chest of drawers and Melissa filled all those spaces as well as the empty spaces in my heart.

*

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please vote and please let me know what you thought of the story. Thanks

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers