Uninvited Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Random; take it easy, baby. It's been a long time and I forgot how big you are. Damn you've got a big cock. No one has ever stretched me like that. Slow, big boy; let me get used to it again. Oh, Gooodddd!"

It was like sliding into a jar of hot molasses. She was so wet and so hot and so tight that I could tell I wasn't going to last long. I groaned. "It's been a long time, Bailey. I'm going to cum really soon."

"It's okay," she moaned, "me, too. I'll make sure the second time is even better."

She wasn't lying. She came on about the fifth stroke and I didn't last much longer. I filled her up. I can't ever remember cumming so much. I just kept pumping and she became a hot, sticky swamp. I never lost my erection. It sagged a little, but she did this little squeezing thing with her muscles inside and after a few of those I was as hard as ever. This one did last a long time. She did all those little tricks I remembered and some new ones, too. She tried a couple of different positions and we finished with her flat on her stomach and me pounding her little pussy from behind, her sweet ass firm against my groin. When I unloaded in her she screamed into the pillow and her body convulsed in a huge contraction. I rolled off and she was all over me, just radiant with the afterglow.

"Thank you, Random," she said it a hundred times. "I forgot what an amazing lover you are. I want you to know that I love you. I always loved you and I always will. I was so angry with you when I saw those pictures. You know how Mom was always telling me it was just a matter of time until you cheated on me. It made me furious at her, but deep down I guess I was just so insecure. I always wondered why you married me. You could have had anyone. You were so smart and so good looking and so much fun. I was so jealous and when I saw those pictures of you with Christine I just lost my mind. I should have trusted you more."

"I don't blame you, Bailey," I told her. "If I saw pictures of anyone like that I would think just what you thought. The problem was, you never gave me a chance to prove I didn't do it. You just burned down the world around us. There was nothing I could do. I told you what happened in an e-mail and in a phone message. I guess you never got them. When you served me with the divorce papers and left me that message about what you were going to do, I just took what I could get and ran. You didn't leave me a lot of options. This all started with me."

"I got them; I just deleted them. No, you didn't do anything wrong," she said.

"Yes, I did. I put myself in a compromising position," I insisted. "I was very stupid. No adult has any business getting that drunk. I was so immature and so stupid and it cost me everything. Do you know, I've never been drunk since that day? I get a little buzz sometimes and maybe a little more if I'm at home and not going out, but I swore to myself that nothing like that would ever happen to me again."

"We were just a couple of kids," she said. "We got married too young, Random. Maybe if we had been older we could have been strong enough to get through it. It could easily have been me in those pictures. I passed out at parties, too. I was lucky I was never raped. A lot of girls I know were. We were both pretty stupid and immature. What are we going to do, Random? We've lost our way. Do you think we can ever get it back?"

"I don't know how," I told her. "You lived with the man that destroyed us for years. You were best friends with his sister, the woman that helped him. Your mother did her damnedest to break us up long before this happened. I've had a daughter for twenty years I've never seen. God, she's beautiful, Bailey. I don't think we can go back. We might go forward. You say you love me. Is that true or are you just saying that because I make you horny?"

"You do make me horny; you always did, but I do love you, Random. I was raging against you for years, but the only reason was what I thought you had done. If I hadn't loved you, I wouldn't have cared. Do you love me, even a little?"

"Yes, I do," I told her. "I always loved you. I've hated you at times too because of the way I've had to live my life, but like you say, if I didn't feel something I just wouldn't care. Maybe we can move forward, I don't know. I've gotten used to living this way, not having anyone or anything to worry about except the police. Right now I'm just so mixed up and confused I need to get away from you for a while and adjust to this. Maybe after a few days or a few weeks we can get together and talk. All of us need to say a lot of things. I think I might just be too angry or too hurt or just too emotional right now. I'm afraid I'll say or do something I can't ever take back. I don't want to do that. Will you give me some space?"

"Yes, oh yes, Random; this is so much more than I ever dared to hope for. I'll do anything you want, but I don't think Raney is going to give you any space. Do you want her to? I'll try to talk her into staying here if you want me to. I'm just so afraid you disappear again and I'll never find you again. Do you mind taking her with you?"

"No, I'll take her," I said. "God, Bailey, I have a daughter. I want to hug her and kiss her and get to know all about her so bad it's killing me."

Now she was really crying. "I know, baby; I'm so sorry you didn't get to hold her and love her when she was a baby. She was the sweetest little thing. Jack thinks she's his, you know. I've got movies of her and pictures and everything. I brought them for you. You can keep them and look at them and talk with her about them. Jesus Christ, I'm so sorry, Random. Please, hold me and try to forgive me."

I held that soft, silky and amazing body against mine until she was calmer and she slid down and took me in her mouth. "I can't get enough of you," she said. "I love this cock, I always did. Can you fuck me again?"

It turned out that I could and it was as sensational as the first time after senior prom. We slept the sleep of the exhausted and the well fucked and she woke me up when the sky was turning gray in the morning. "Random, you can't be here when Raney wakes up yet. I'm sorry, but all our relationships are so fucked up that we don't need complications."

I actually agreed with that, and I went back to the sofa for a couple of hours. I got up at seven and Bailey got up, too. We made breakfast and drank coffee. She kissed me a hundred times and told me thank you for the night nearly as many. I went and packed my bag and Raney came out with hers. She ate breakfast and Silvia came in. She got a cup of coffee and came to where I was sitting at the bar and plastered herself against me.

"Thank you for what you're doing, Random," she said. "You're a good man. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize that. Take care of my granddaughter." She kissed my cheek.

I was definitely not used to this woman being nice to me. She had been a copper plated bitch as long as I had known her and this was very awkward.

"I'll take care of her like she was mine," I smiled at her and she chuckled.

Bailey hugged me, too. "Thank you, Random," she said. "Please don't go away and leave us here. I know you'll be tempted to just disappear again. You might even talk Raney into it. Please don't take her away from me."

"We'll be back," I told her. "Just be patient."

I gave them keys to the house and my truck and Raney and I went down and got in the boat. The other two women were confused about that and I explained that we were going to my hideout place. It was way up in the swamp up the bay and the only access was by boat. They waved as we pulled down the cut and I could see that they were crying.

Raney stood at the bow, holding on to a cleat and she was a sight for sore eyes. She had on a pair of board shorts and a little t-shirt kind of thing that barely contained her breasts, leaving her belly bare. She had something on under it, either a bikini top or a really heavy duty bra. I suspected she needed one with the size of those amazing breasts.

Her hair blew out in the wind, streaming behind her like a pennant, and she just looked like a million dollars. We had a pretty good ride ahead of us so I opened up the cooler and offered her a beer. "You are old enough to drink, aren't you?" I asked.

She laughed, throwing her head back and flipping her hair behind her. "You gave me beer and wine yesterday; don't you think it's a little late for Daddy to be checking his little girl's ID?"

I just grinned at her. "I've been 21 for three months," she said. "My birthday was April the fourth."

We left the lake behind and started up the Sabine River. I have a jet boat and I can run in less than six inches of water. It comes in handy running up through the swamps. It was nearly thirty miles from the house to where we were going. We flew along and the birds and gators got out of our way. There were little high places here and there, trees marking the elevation around the dry land. My cabin was in the trees on a fairly high spot. It isn't visible from anywhere but by air but you can see the dock in an open area of water. We pulled up and Raney jumped off and tied us off. We picked up our stuff and carried it in. There's just one big room inside, aside from two bathrooms, and she looked around for a while before helping me carry in the coolers with the groceries and beverages. She talked like a magpie the whole time. Everywhere I went she was right there, getting the generator running, chasing away three feral hogs that had taken up residence under the docks and just staying close. After we got settled in I took her out in the river and we set some jug lines. I asked her if she wanted to fish with a rod and she decided she did. I threw a net until we caught some shad and baited her up a couple of hooks. She caught a fairly large catfish; about ten or twelve pounds, and then hooked into a monster alligator gar. It was probably over fifty pounds and several times I thought it was going to drag her over the side.

It took her twenty minutes to subdue the beast and we admired it for a while before slipping it back into the water. She was bursting with excitement and threw herself on me, kissing both cheeks and nearly knocking me down. She wrapped her legs around my hips. She was surprisingly heavy and I had to grab her to keep our balance, my hands instinctively clutching and closing on the hardest and absolutely most amazing ass I'd ever felt. She didn't seem to mind and I gave it a squeeze. She giggled and slid her legs down until she was standing, her big breasts mashed against my chest and looked up at me quizzically.

"You like?" she asked,

"I'm not insane or gay," I told her. "I think my little girl is the most beautiful, sexiest woman I've ever seen or imagined."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said. She let her hands fall down to my ass and gave me a squeeze. "You're pretty nice, too."

She whirled away and baited another hook. "I've never been fishing before," she said. "I love it! This is what fathers do with their kids, huh?"

"I always wanted to," I told her. "I never thought I'd have the chance."

"Is it as fun for you as it is for me?" she asked.

"I'm ecstatic," I told her. "Thank you, baby."

She liked catching fish but not so much waiting to catch fish. I pulled up a couple of deck chairs and we drifted, our legs propped up on the side of the boat, drinking beer and catching up on our lives. She took off her shirt and shorts after a while and she had a bikini on underneath. All that spectacular brown skin came out to play and she oiled up with sunblock. The sight of her made me very uncomfortable. This was my daughter, for Christ's sake; I kept telling myself. My body didn't listen. I had never met her before yesterday and she was still the most amazingly gorgeous woman I had ever seen. It was hard to believe that she was all real but the jiggle of all that delightful flesh told the tale. I had to adjust myself in my shorts to avoid embarrassment several times and she caught me once. She grinned up at me and there was a mischievous glint in her huge gray eyes. I noticed there was a green tint to them today and I attributed it to reflections off the water.

"Daddy, do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Only since yesterday," I told her.

"You mean me?" she laughed.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to be around you," I told her. "It will probably annoy the hell out of your future husband."

"He'll just have to understand," she said. "Maybe I'll marry a girl though."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I like girls, too," she said. "Are you disappointed in me?"

"No," I told her. "I actually think it's kind of hot. Now if you were my son and interested in men I would think you were crazy. I've never understood how girls are attracted to men."

"Well, you kinda have something girls don't," she laughed. "I mostly like men. If the right girl were to come along though... When are we going back?"

We ran the jug lines and caught half a dozen more catfish and headed back. I'm not a big fan of catfish, but if you cut them thin and get them pretty crispy they aren't bad. I fried them up and cooked hush puppies and she made coleslaw and fried potatoes and onions. We ate like pigs and went out to watch the sunset. I fired up the citronella lamps to keep the mosquitoes away, and we drank some old cognac. I went in and got a couple of good cigars out of the humidor and clipped them. When I came back I asked her if she had ever smoked a cigar.

"No, but it sounds fun. Can I?"

I lit her up and she coughed for five minutes, slobbered and tears flowed down her flawless cheeks. I laughed until it hurt.

"You don't inhale, Raney," I finally managed to gasp. "Just puff it and enjoy the taste. Cut it with the cognac when the taste gets too strong."

"Now you tell me," she choked out. She punched me in the chest. Once she stopped crying she actually enjoyed it.

"Daddy, how come you left and never tried to explain?" she asked me. "I was really mad at you even when I found out what really happened. Mom and Grandma lied to me for years. They told me I was that asshole's daughter. Even when I found out by accident they still lied to me. Even after I found out what happened I was really angry because you didn't stay and fight for me. Why didn't you fight?"

"I never knew about you. I felt too guilty to fight at first," I said. "I put myself in a really awkward position. I got knee walking drunk, passed out in a motel room and left myself open to anything. The only reason I didn't cheat was because I was physically unable to. I wasn't really in any moral position to be pissed off. Your mother never gave me a chance to explain. She moved in with Jack the next day. She personally served me with divorce papers two days later. "I'm going to rape you in this divorce," were the only words she ever spoke to me until yesterday. I cleaned out the company accounts, and I was on a flight to Costa Rica that night. I stole all that money and I'm a wanted man. I hid for years in South America and then here. I knew your mother and Jack would be out for revenge. The problem is, she was the one that actually slept with someone else. I never tried to prove it, but I think she was sleeping with Jack before they got the pictures. I always suspected she asked him to set me up. Look how she moved in with him the next day. That tells me there was something going on before. Silvia always wanted them together anyway."

She looked at me and she was very troubled. "You aren't going to let them come back, are you, Daddy?"

"No, I'm not. I'm sorry, baby, but that bird has flown. I want to be with you, but not her. I don't trust her."

"How long do I have before you take me back?" she asked.

"How long do you want?" I asked.

"We can't leave them wondering for too long," she said. "It would be cruel. Can I have the rest of the week?"

"You can have the rest of my life," I told her. "I'm going to stay in your life, Raney. I don't know how, but it's going to happen. I'm not sure how you feel about hiding me from your mother, but I want to see you often. If you let me, I'll arrange to see you all the time."

"How?" she asked.

I took her around to the back of the house and through the trees to the helicopter pad.

"Daddy, how do you have enough money to do all this?" she asked. "What are you planning to do?"

"Well that depends on you," I said. "I was going to just fly out of here. I have a place in Belize and I was going there. I've made a lot of money buying and selling real estate in South America. I don't trust your mother and grandmother. I don't know what they have planned. So far as I know, this could all be just one big trap. I'm not asking you to betray them if that's what you think. This is very hard for me, baby. I feel like I'm walking through a minefield. Tell me what to do. What do you want?"

"I don't think they're going to betray you," she said. "Jack nearly beat us all to death. I don't see how they could have faked that. I guess it's possible. I need to talk to them, find out what they want. Will you take me back tomorrow? I don't like Mom very much because she's lied to me so much. Grandma is just as bad, but I think they thought it was best for me. I'm convinced they love me. I think Mom loves you, too. I think you're wrong about her. She never loved Jack and I don't think she was cheating with him before. I can't tell you how many times down through the years I've caught her crying when she thought no one was around. She's been looking for you really hard since she found out Jack and Christine set you up. That's how he caught on that we knew. One of the PIs slipped up and he found a report. He was furious with Mom and Grandma. Grandma let us come and live with her and her security people kept Jack away. He caught us at a hotel when he beat us up. He was angry about the money Mom stole too."

"I'll take you back," I told her. "I don't know how long I can wait before running. I feel exposed and I'm afraid Jack or some of his boys will track you. We need to either permanently put him out of commission or get the hell out of Dodge. He's a dangerous and unscrupulous man, Raney."

"Somehow, I never knew that," she said. "I always thought he was an asshole, even when I thought he was my father, but I was never afraid of him. I'm still not afraid of him. He couldn't take three women. He's just a pathetic loser. I know he has a crew that backs his plays but by himself he's nothing. I wouldn't like for him to bring them and find us. Now you've got me worried."

"I'm sorry, baby," I told her. "Don't worry about it. The chances of him finding us are like winning the lottery. I can't believe you found me. It was just an unlucky chance. Let's go to bed and I'll take you back tomorrow. I feel more under control now. Can we go back in the evening so I can spend the day with you?"

"I'd love that, Daddy," she said.

I made smoked sausage and scrambled eggs in the morning for breakfast and we drank coffee on the deck and watched the birds. I have a big wooden lounge chair with a soft cushion on it and she brought her coffee and sat with me, snuggled up against me. I felt my heart swell with love. I put my arm around her and she rested her cheek on my chest, occasionally lifting her head to sip her coffee.

"I want to stay right here forever," she said. "You can't possibly imagine how good it feels to have my Daddy hold me. I could hate you and Mom for not letting me have this. You fucked up, Daddy, you and her both."

"I know, Raney. I'm very, very sorry. Don't be a drunk, baby. Get a little high, have a little buzz, but do it with safe people in safe places and never lose control. Look what it cost me. I'm so sorry. I'll spend the rest of my life regretting not getting to hold my baby for twenty years. I'll work as hard as I can to make it up to you. I know I can't, but I'll try. My only excuse is I never knew. I've only known you for two days, but I love you, Raney."