Uninvited Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her to me, swinging her around onto my lap, straddling me, her dress riding up those fantastic legs. "No, Silvia, you can't go," I whispered in her ear, holding her cheek to mine. "I can't let you go now that I've just discovered how wonderful you are. You can plant herbs in my garden any time. That is, as long as you come in here and do this;" I took her face and held it between my hands, pressing my lips against her trembling ones.

She melted against me and all the excitement of this fantastic woman in my arms trembled and sobbed into my shoulder.

"Oh, thank God," she wept. "Thank God! Thank you, God. Random, I've been praying for you to give me a chance. Oh, my God! I can't believe this! Oh, I'm about to burst! Thank you Random, you're never going to regret this, I swear to you."

She sat up and pulled her little dress over her head and she was naked underneath. Her slender, beautiful body was on display for me and she pushed one hard little breast into my mouth. The nipple sprang erect and I pulled on it firmly with my lips, giving it a graze with my teeth and stretching it out before letting it spring free. She felt like a young girl in my arms and her reactions were immediate and strong.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "I love you so much, Random. I haven't felt this way since... since George. I'm going to cum so hard, Random. I've had sex but I haven't made love to anyone in 25 years. Play with me, baby! Take me, make me your slut. I'm only for you, Random, only for you."

I stood up and carried her in to the bed. "This is a big step," I warned her. "I love you, too, Silvia. I love this Silvia, not the old, bitchy one."

"She's dead," she promised me. "This is the new me. I'm going to love you so much. Bailey loves you, too, Random. You know that, right?"

"What are we going to do about that?" I asked.

"I hope you can love her again," she said. "She needs you, Random. She needs you as much as I do or Raney does."

"So where does that put me and you?" I asked her.

"In your bed," she laughed. "I'm going to try to fuck you to death. Tomorrow I'm going to be too sore to do it again. I hope you're going to bring her in here and do the same thing to her. You think you can handle both of us?"

"Probably not," I told her. "I'm not eighteen anymore. One of you is probably too much for me."

"I have plenty of Viagra," she laughed. "I think you'll be fine. I think I have a lifetime supply. Now shut up and play with me."

I was happy to oblige. She was quite a toy. Her nipples were long compared to the size of her breasts and they were very sensitive, especially the left one. She shuddered and gasped every time I got it in my mouth. She had such a tight, hard little body that she was tremendously exciting and excitable. It felt like making love to a young girl, she was so light and flexible. Her skin was incredible and every muscle group in her body was defined and visible. As I kissed my way down that ribbed belly she was as bare as a baby down there. I don't know if it was permanent or she was really good at shaving, but she was smooth and incredibly sexy. She was also not very wet. I knew it wasn't from not being excited because I'm sure she had already cum twice by the time I got to her cute little button. I flipped it with my tongue and she went wild, bucking and pulling my head into hot pussy.

"Oh, God, Random, I need a finger inside," she gasped. "Do you have any lube? I'm over the hill and I need some help,"

I laughed. "I just happen to have just the thing, and if you're over the hill most twenty-year-olds have crashed and burned."

I pulled a tube of lubricant out of the bedside drawer. I don't know why I had it, but it may have been a relic I just never got discarded. It was unopened and I coated my middle finger with it, giving her gorgeous little pussy lips a good gob as well. I went back on the attack, strumming her clit like a guitar string and sliding my finger into that incredibly tight pussy. She groaned and writhed around until I was afraid I was hurting her.

"You okay up there?" I asked.

"Oh, my God yes!" she nearly screamed. "That feels so good, Random. I'm just so horny for you! Please, don't stop; I'm about to cum again!"

I stretched her pussy lips with my fingers and did a number on her clit with my tongue and she came again, wordless cries coming from deep inside her. When she started to relax I jammed my finger back in, curling it up and finding that spot that sent her off again. She came constantly for what seemed like minutes until she began to beg.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, I'm cumming so hard! You're killing me, Random. Stop, baby, I need to rest for a minute. Please, Random! Please stop! I can't... I can't..."

"One more time," I coaxed her. "Cum for me, Silvia, one more time."

"No," she shrieked, "Please, Random, I can't... oh my God!"

Her voice rose to a scream and she spasmed convulsively thrashing around so much my mouth lost contact with her sweet little pussy and then she just froze for a minute and collapsed, every muscle going limp.

I slid up and her eyes were vacant. She had actually passed out! I had heard of people passing out from orgasms but I never really believed it until then. When I kissed her lips she stirred and mumbled something. Her eyes snapped open and she cried a little.

"Jesus, Random, you nearly killed me. What the hell is wrong with you! I told you I needed to stop!"

"I don't think so," I told her. I coated my cock with the lube and she tried to slide away.

"Wait!" there was a panicked look on her face. "Wait, I'm not ready!"

I pinned her down and sank into all that heat. She was wet now. In fact she was dripping and I didn't need the lube. She shrieked again as I sank into her.

"Jesus, Random, not so fast. Easy! God you have a big cock. Please! Gentle with me, I'm old and you'll break me. Oh! Ah... my God, how much is there? It's been so long. Random! Not so deep, you're too big for me!"

In spite of all her protests she was thrusting up into me as I sank fully inside her. I let her rest then, just soaking and letting her calm down a little. She didn't wait long before I felt inner muscles squeezing me like a hot fist. Damn, she was good. We began to move, finding a rhythm we both liked and she was so amazingly responsive that it blew my mind. She came easily and often and it went on and on. I came after ten minutes and she pushed until she rolled me over and climbed on top. She went to work with her extremely talented mouth and in another ten minutes she had me hard as a rock again. I pushed her off and then pulled her up on her hands and knees, her little, hard round ass up in the air and her face on the pillow. I slid into her from behind and it was like she was a virgin all over again. She was unbelievably tight, like sinking into hot melted wax, and I pounded her little pussy until she collapsed, lying supine beneath me as I mounted her and continued to punish her tight little body. She came a million times and I lasted until she begged me to stop. I didn't stop until I had flooded her slit again, and when I lay beside her, cuddling her hard little body against my big one she cried like a baby. I kissed her over and over, all over that beautiful face and she told me she loved me a hundred times.

We cuddled until about four in the afternoon and she said she needed to shower and try to compose herself before Bailey got there for dinner. She rose unsteadily to her feet and walked gingerly to the bathroom, a long stream of cum running down her thigh. She looked back at me and laughed. "Damn, Random, you've damaged me. Bailey is going to know! I'm not going to be able to walk right for a week." She ran back to the bed and kissed me, throwing herself on me and telling me she loved me a dozen more times. She showered and I joined her about half way through. I petted and caressed her sexy body until she pushed me away and got out. I could hear her moving around and when I came out she was dressed. I pulled on shorts and a t-shirt and we went downstairs. We had dinner well under way when Bailey came in. It took her about five minutes to catch on.

She looked at the mother reproachfully, "Mom! You slut! You fucked Random, didn't you?"

Silvia blushed. "Yes, Bailey, I'm sorry but I love him, too. I'm so grateful and so sorry about how I treated both of you and I'm so in love with him. Please don't hate me."

Bailey looked from one to the other of us. She burst out laughing. "I guess I can't be mad. I threw him away, and I don't own him anymore. You're in big trouble, Random. Since you don't seem to have a conscience, I'm not holding back any more either. I can't believe you fucked my mother!"

"She's smoking hot," I told her. "Besides, I love her, too. She's changed, Bailey; hell, you've changed too. You're both just really sweet girls now. How does that happen?"

"Lots and lots of regret, some humble pie and a steady diet of eating crow," Bailey said. "We're major fuck ups, but we're not stupid, Random. We know what kind of a man you are. Mom, why are you walking like that? Oh, my God, you're sore, aren't you? Jesus, Random, she's sixty-years-old! Did you break her?"

Silvia and I laughed hysterically. "That's just what she said," I gasped. "You really are mother and daughter."

Bailey looked at us like we were crazy and stalked off to bring the food to the table. It was a very strange meal and they both stayed really late. I think they were both waiting the other one out. Finally Silvia laughed and stood up. "Night, Random, night baby; see you both tomorrow." She walked away and Bailey came and sat on my lap in the recliner.

"Random, do you still love me?" she asked.

"I never stopped," I said. "My feelings have changed down through the years. I didn't like you for a long time. You changed into some evil doppelganger. Now you've changed back into the sweet girl I married. Which one is the real Bailey?"

"Both," she said. "I'm sweet to the sweet. I fucked up, but so did you, Random. I asked you not to go to that party without me. When you did and I got those pictures, what was I supposed to think?"

"I know, but then you just went all viper woman and scorched the earth. I had the evidence ten days after the party but you were moved in with Jack and filed for divorce."

"Is there any way back for us?" she asked.

"You mean being married again? What do you think, Bailey?"

"No, I don't think there is," she said. "I think we killed that. It was mostly my fault. What are we then?"

"We can be friends," I said.

"I want that, but I want more," she said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Lovers, parents, buddies, people that spend a lot of time together, all of that."

"That does sound like something we can do," I said. "What about Silvia?"

"Did you ever dream of a mother/daughter threesome?" she laughed.

"Not with her," I couldn't keep from chuckling. "I was always afraid she was going to emasculate me in my sleep. You're not serious?"

"Dead serious," she said. "I'm not Raney, I'm not much into women, but I'd play if you would. I do love my Mom, and as you said, she is smoking hot. No rush, just think about it, Random."

They took turns sleeping with me the rest of the week. It was astonishing to me that two women I thought were hard boiled bitches that hated the earth I walked on were now total sluts for me. Bailey did things she never did for me while we were married and Silvia was no holes barred. I made them go home after supper Friday evening. I was worn and I needed to rest. I was flying up to spend the weekend with Raney Saturday morning, and I wanted to be fresh. I slept twelve hours and felt dead that morning. I slouched into the shower and by the time I had my second cup of coffee I felt great. Raney picked me up at the airport and I had forgotten how gorgeous she was. She took my breath away and she made me drive back to her place. I found out why on the way. The jeep had a bench seat and she was all over me, pressing against me and laying her head on me while I squeezed her with one arm. It was like she had been drowning and I was a life preserver.

"I missed you so much, Daddy," she told me over and over. "How are Mom and Grandma?"

"They're great, baby," I told her. She looked up at me and I kind of got uncomfortable. I didn't want to keep any secrets from her. She sensed something was bothering me.

Those huge gray eyes searched my face. A smile slowly spread across her features. "You got together with Mom, didn't you? Did you sleep with her?"

"Well, yes; is that okay, Raney?"

"It's fantastic!" she crowed. "I wanted that more than anything."

"There's something else though," I told her. "We've agreed that we can't be married. There's too much water under that bridge. We're kind of lovers and kind of just friends. We burnt a lot of bridges and we're just trying to see if we can build some new ones. It's kind of complicated."

"It always is," she sighed. "We're not complicated, Daddy. I just love you. You love me. Why can't it always be that simple?"

"I don't know," I admitted. "Stuff happens and it gets complicated, especially where Bailey and Silvia are involved."

"How is Grandma involved?" she asked.

"Well, I don't know how to tell you this," I began.

She looked up at me. "No!" she gasped. "Really Daddy? Grandma? Oh my God! Both of them?"

I nodded sheepishly. "Are you mad?"

"Hell, no," she laughed. "Grandma is hotter than lava. She told me she wanted you, I just thought you hated her too much."

"I did, but she's changed," I said. "So has your mother. I've only met one person sweeter. I don't know how to explain it but they're just so much fun to be around, they're so nice to me and they're so sexy. They're really impossible not to love, baby."

"So who's this paragon that's sweeter than them?" she asked.

"You, Raney, my baby girl is the sweetest woman on earth," I squeezed her tight.

She looked up at me. A really strange light passed through her eyes and they looked almost silver.

"What?" I asked. "You are. I've never met anyone that makes me as happy as you."

She burrowed into my side and nuzzled me with her cheek. "Me, too," she said. "I feel right when you're with me, Daddy."

I put my stuff in her apartment and she dragged me off to go sailing. She didn't know how, but she knew I did. She had rented a boat and we were going to stay out and come back Sunday evening. It was a nice little boat with a comfortable cabin. It was all automated and easy to sail. We took it out and had a nice leisurely sail. I took the helm and she sunbathed on the front deck. When she pulled off her shorts and t-shirt she had on the tiniest bikini I'd ever seen. My jaw dropped and she laughed when she saw me. That bikini was just three little scraps of cloth and some strings. It hardly covered her nipples and her ass was completely and gloriously bare. She had to be shaved naked because there wasn't enough material in those bottoms to cover any bush. I swear, you could nearly see the top of her slit it was so small. All that sexy girl was on proud display as she lay on her stomach on a towel. She stayed there for an hour or so and then rolled over. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was thankful for the mirrored shades I had on so she couldn't see me staring. After about thirty minutes she took off her top and there those luscious breasts were in all their glory.

I have no idea what size bras women wear. I wouldn't hazard a guess, but those breasts were awe inspiring. She kind of arched her back up and they rose up over her like the Himalayas. Her nipples were totally blended with her areolae, just peaks on peaks, jutting up like miniature features and totally erect. She was completely without a thought about baring them in front of me and my cock was as hard as an iron bar. I was totally uncomfortable but if she didn't mind showing me, I guess I didn't mind looking.

She lay there for another thirty minutes and then put the top back on. The image was seared in my brain though. Her nipples stayed erect and she came back, swishing that fabulous bare ass and got us two beers. She glanced down at my crotch and smiled. "Jesus Daddy, I'd think you'd been getting enough to keep you in check!"

I blushed furiously and she laughed at my discomfort. She wrapped a towel around her waist and put my arm around her bare shoulders, pressing herself against me. I could feel one of those big, rock hard nipples drilling a hole into my side. I stroked the silky skin of her shoulders and she shivered, sliding her hand around my waist. We stayed like that, just sharing an intimate moment until we pulled up under the island we had picked out.

We threw out the hooks and she got out the snorkels and fins. We played in the water, chasing the fishes until she found a big turtle. We followed it for a while and a medium sized hammerhead cruised by. She was delighted with everything, and I was delighted with her. We caught four spiny lobsters and cooked them for dinner along with shrimp we had brought with us. We had fresh, steamed vegetables and fruit for desert. After dinner we lounged around on deck, smoked a cigar when the sun went down and drank enough beer to have a little buzz. She lay beside me, her head pillowed on my arm and we gazed at a million stars. It was the perfect night, she was the perfect girl and my heart was full. We talked in soft voices and I petted her hair, her arms and her shoulders, just loving the feel of my little girl, delighting in the sound of her husky voice.

We called it a night around midnight. I noticed a problem right away. There was only one bed in that cabin. She climbed in the tiny shower and I wondered what was going to happen. She came out wrapped in a towel and I used the shower to rinse the salt off. I pulled on boxers in that cramped space and when I came out she was under the sheet. I could see a little with the light of a three-quarter moon and I asked her if she wanted me to sleep on deck.

"Don't be silly," she said. "I knew this boat only had one bed when I rented it. Are you afraid of me, Daddy?"

"Terrified," I told her.

She laughed for a long time. "Just get in here," she flipped back a triangle of sheet. I climbed in and she turned toward me, her body hot against me and lay with her head on my chest, one leg and one arm over me.

"I like this," she murmured.

I stroked her back and it felt like silk under my fingers. Then it hit me, she had no shirt on! Her bare breasts were against me and now that I noticed I could feel one hard nipple crushed along with a big breast against my side. I stealthily slid my hand down until I should have felt panties. There was nothing!

She giggled softly. "I don't wear clothes to bed, Daddy."

"Jesus Christ, Raney," I groaned. "What are you doing, baby?"

"I'm seducing you," she whispered in my ear. "I love you, Daddy; don't stop me. Let me show you how much I love you."

"No, don't, Raney," I protested. "I love you, too, baby. You don't have to show me anything."

"I know," she said. "I want to. You're fucking Mom and Grandma; why do I get left out?"

She sat up and the sheet fell away. All that gorgeous, amazing sexy body was bathed in the moonlight and it was a sight that could wake the dead. She climbed onto me and lay on me, her hands holding my face and pressing those full, luscious lips against mine. It was too much. She was just too gorgeous, too appealing and I was just too in love with her to hold back. I crushed her to me, my hands everywhere, lush flesh, firm and muscular, filled my hands, my mind, my heart. She was a wild thing, her body throbbing and heated beyond any normal human temperature; she felt like she was running a high fever. I had never had my hands or lips on anything remotely like her.