Uninvited Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that as beautiful and sexual as Silvia and Bailey were, they weren't in the same league, not even in the same universe as this amazing daughter of mine. Her perfect face was bathed in half-relief in the moonlight and she kissed me like it was the last kiss at the end of chaos. Her mouth was hot and moist and incredibly mysterious. She tasted like cinnamon flavored toothpaste and girl. My hands roamed freely and settled on her ass, sinking my fingers into rounded globes that filled my hands to overflowing. It was soft and jiggly and then it flexed under my fingers and they were touching steel. She was incredibly muscled and I couldn't get enough of that ass. I've admired many in my life, but I had never seen, much less felt anything like this.

My cock obviously had no conscience and she reached down and grasped it in her hot little hand. "Jesus, Daddy," she gasped. "I've felt a few of these. You have a big fat cock! This is going to take a while. I've never had anything like that inside me."

I was jealous that she'd had anything at all inside her, but it was inevitable that a woman that looked like her would have plenty of opportunities. I couldn't imagine her holding all that sexuality inside without exploding. She moved up until I could reach those giant titties with my mouth and I licked and kissed them all over, avoiding her nipples until she growled in frustration and took my face between her hands, forcing my lips onto one big nipple. It was evidently very sensitive because when I drew it into my mouth and let her feel my teeth a little, she tried to suffocate me. She moaned and shook and she was obviously cumming without me ever touching her pussy.

"I'm on fire," she moaned. "Oh my God, Daddy, this is just what I imagined it would be like. It's good, it's right Daddy. This is what I need and I'm never going to let you go."

As she came down, shuddering against me I wrapped my arms around her and turned her over, pinning her down and taking control. I just had to kiss every inch of her. I held her face between my hands, kissing her forehead, her eyes; those high cheekbones and one for the tip of her cute little nose. By the time I got to her lips, she was reaching for mine with her eyes closed and a look of ecstasy on her beautiful face. The little tip of her tongue was peeking out from between her lips and I sucked on it, crushing her puffy lips with mine and tasting the fresh fruit sensation of her incredible lips. I swear she tasted like the pineapples we had eaten earlier.

Her neck was long and elegant and as my lips moved over it and into the hollow between her neck and collarbone she giggled, shivered and hunched her shoulder up as that spot seemed very ticklish. Her skin was as smooth as brown silk and when I reached those magnificent breasts she was ready for me to taste them.

I couldn't get enough. They were the most amazing things I had ever touched. I thought kissing that firm round butt would be close, but these breasts! Her nipples were very sensitive and I tried to make sure they never forgot being loved. She shuddered and held my lips locked on them, pulling me into those big pillows until I had to breathe and pulled away. I traced a line of fire down over the flat plane of her belly and found her bare and slick, her excitement making her wet and musky. I needed to taste her badly and it was everything I dreamed it would be. I started behind her knees, kissing up those amazing legs, nibbling on the firm flesh of her inner thighs and finally tasting her juices around that mystery between her thighs. Her little pussy was beautiful, pink lips like rose petals opening for my tongue and she was tangy and sweet at the same time. I licked her dry and wet at the same time, lapping up all those delicious juices and leaving her temporarily clean. At the rate she was seeping she wasn't going to stay that way long. I eased my tongue around in that fragrant little pussy and my nose teased her clit as she was gasping and moaning her pleasure. Her fingers were tangled in my hair and she was making wordless cries that were the most erotic sounds I'd ever heard.

She came almost immediately as I fucked her with my tongue and the contractions just mounted when I sucked her little bud inside my lips. I worked it with my tongue and she just kept cumming, spasming over and over until she started pushing my head away. I slid one, then two fingers inside, curling one up to stroke that bundle of nerve endings up inside her and she screamed, bucking until I could hardly hold onto her. She had an amazing capacity for orgasm and I milked her for everything she had to give. She finally just went limp, totally exhausted and I moved up over her, sliding off to the side so I could just hold my baby. I caressed those erotic mountain peaks and pinched her nipples gently, kissing her cheeks, her eyes, her lips.

She finally turned and put one arm under my neck, gluing herself to me and kissing me breathless. "Daddy, you made me feel so special," she said. "I can't believe you can make me feel like that. I love you so, so much and I want to do this again and again. I want to be your lover so bad. Can we?"

"Yes, honey," I told her. "Of course we can. I want to be with you however you'll have me. I just never thought... I never dreamed... God, I just love you so much."

"I know," she said. "It's like I've been living all my life wearing heavy winter clothes and then someone gave me a pretty dress. I feel so free and so happy and just so loved. Everything is like a fairy tale. All my life I thought that asshole was my father. After I found out about you I had a lot of mixed emotions. I wondered what you would be like. Grandma showed me your picture and you were so beautiful. You were big and rugged looking and I kind of fell in love with you. Then I got to meet you and you're so wonderful and I just want to touch you all the time. I know it's kind of weird, but it's not like we've been father and daughter and you gave me bottles when I was a baby or anything. I just see you as a man, a big, kind, incredibly handsome man and I can't keep my hands off you. Do you know what I mean?"

"I know exactly what you mean," I told her. "The first second I saw you on my deck I thought you were the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I had no idea who you were, but I knew I wanted you. I knew that I was going to have you no matter who I had to kill to get you. Then when I found out who you were there was just this warm, amazing feeling in my chest like I needed to hold you and protect you, but that other thing didn't go away either, and I was beating myself up over it. I was afraid it would make you feel like I was all creepy or something."

"It made me wet," she said. "My pussy is dripping every time you touch me and my nipples are so sore from being hard and rubbing against my clothes that it's been driving me crazy. Daddy, I want you in me now. Go easy, it's been a long time for me and not very often, okay?"

"Yes, baby, I never want to hurt you," I told her. "I'm going to make this special for you."

I flipped us over until I was on top, those amazing breasts crushed against my chest and she reached down, grasping my cock and centered it into all that heat and moisture. She groaned as the head parted her lips and eased inside. She felt so hot and so tight over me. She was incredibly slippery, like someone had dumped oil into her and I just kept moving, slowly sinking into her incredible tightness until our pubic bones bumped gently together. I think she came again when I was entering her from the moans she was making.

She wasn't a virgin, but it was obvious that she wasn't very experienced. She tried to hurry and I was having none of that. This was going to last until she couldn't take it anymore. I pressed her down into the mattress and took her face in my hands, kissing her gently and then nibbling on her ears.

"Raney, easy, baby, there's no hurry. I'm not going anywhere."

"No!" she protested. "I'm burning up!"

"I know," I caressed her face. "Me, too, but I want to love you, not just fuck. We can do that later. Let it build, baby. Just relax and let me love you."

I saw her make a visible effort and her breathing slowed. The flush on her skin lightened and she started kissing me back. I lay on her, just concentrating on her lips, teasing them and flicking her nose with my tongue. She giggled and relaxed. The urgency was gone and I slowly withdrew until I was just within her entrance. I eased back, all the way inside and she groaned again. I moved with agonizing slowness and she responded, her hands on my back sliding down and then back up with our movements.

We built a cadence and soon I could feel her start to tremble. Her knees came up and she spread herself for me, thrusting against me in counterpoint and she was doing a slow writhe. Her hips were moving to meet me and she changed her motion, circling around and trying different things. She was exploring and I was ecstatic to let her. She quickly found what she liked and then began to search for what I liked. She was a very smart and intuitive young woman, and I could tell she was going to be an extremely good lover. Her body assured that and her motions quickly changed into something that was exquisite. She could do this little gripping thing with her inner muscles and she was so tight to begin with that it felt like a hand, squeezing me at the bottom of each penetration. It was incredibly erotic and as her trembling grew I could tell we were going to go off together.

She began to buck beneath me and the urgency was back. "Daddy, I'm... I'm going to explode!" she moaned. "I've never... never... oh my God! You're so big and you move so damn well. Please Daddy, harder!"

I was on the edge myself and then I felt her stiffen and she screamed, I fired all barrels. I don't think I have ever felt that intense a sensation in my life and she was bridged up under me, every muscle straining in a huge contraction and then she was gasping, moaning, writhing in a continuing spasm of pleasure, calling out my name, crying and clutching at me. I kept her at that peak as long as I could until she just went limp. Pulling me down on her incredible body and holding on for dear life. I kissed her over and over, all over her face and rolled, pulling her on top, still inside her, feeling her inner contractions as aftershocks pulsed through her body.

She rested with her head under my chin and her breasts crushed onto my chest. Her cheek was on my chest and she giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"I can hear your heart and it's about to explode," she laughed. "Don't have a heart attack, old man."

I laughed. "I just might. God you're something special, Raney."

She sighed. "Thank you, Daddy. You make me feel special. I never really thought so. I mean, I know I'm pretty and I'm not stupid, but no one ever treated me like you do before. You just look at me different, like you could just look at me forever. There's something in your eyes I've never seen before. When you touch me it's like you just pour your heart out through your fingers. I just know and I can feel it. You love me like no one else ever has."

"I can't help it," I told her. "How could I not love an angel?"

She slid off to lie half over me, rubbing her hot little pussy against my thigh. "What are we going to do?" she asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"Well, about me and you," she poked me with one slender finger. "What about Mom and Grandma? I'm kind of feeling mixed up. I know I love you, but I know I love them, too. It just seems like we're all tangled up."

"What do you want to do?" I asked. "Do you want me all to yourself? Do you want me to stop making love to them? I'll do whatever you want me to."

"I'm not jealous or anything," she assured me. "I couldn't be jealous of them. I know you love me in a special way no one else can ever touch. I know you've loved Mom for a long time, even when she was so mean to you. I don't know what to think about Grandma. She's a recent development. I know you're not going to get to see me during the week and I'm glad they're with you. I get very lonely. I have some girlfriends I've met and it's getting better. I have to study a lot, too. I need to think about things a lot. I don't make up my mind very quickly, Daddy. Once I do, I'm sure. When you come next weekend we'll talk about it some more."

"Do you think you might like to go out on dates with guys you meet?" I asked her.

"Would you mind?" she asked.

"No, well in a way I would," I said. "You're my baby girl and I probably won't think anyone is good enough for you. If you met someone and fell in love, it would be kind of bittersweet. I would hate it, but I'd be happy for you at the same time. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I think so," she said. "I'm not going to go out with anyone, I just wanted to know how you felt about it. How long does it take old men to be ready to go again?"

With her sweet mouth wrapped around my cock it took about two minutes. We were rougher this time and I took her doggie style at first. She loved that and we tried a couple of other positions, ending up with her lying on her side with her leg over my shoulder while I pounded into her until we both blew up again. The third time was just before dawn and it was slow and sweet again. I think she came a million times that night. Her voice was hoarse from screaming the next morning and she was walking funny. My balls ached from cumming so much and we both needed a vacation.

We took the boat back and took a little nap together at her apartment before I headed home. She kissed me goodbye and promised to call every night. It was a promise she kept. Silvia and Bailey were waiting when I got home and I was dreading the encounter. I had no idea what I was going to tell them and I fully expected them to have butcher knives waiting to cut my junk off when I got there.

Instead, they were as excited as hell. Raney had called them and told them all about it. In fact, they let it slip that they had known she planned to seduce me before I left and they were all excited to hear my side of the story.

"Is she as good as she looks?" Silvia asked, rubbing her hard little boobs on my arm.

"Mom!" Bailey said. "You don't have to tell us if you don't want to, Random. I'm just so happy for her. I'm happy for you, too. What I want to know is if you're still going to sleep with me. Are you, or are you just going to be with Raney?"

"She hasn't decided yet," I told them. "For now, nothing's changed except Friday I'm resting so I can be with her."

"Two nights apiece," Silvia told Bailey. "I'm so happy, too, Random. So, how was it?"

"It was spiritual," I told her. "You know she goes both ways, Silvia. Take a crack at her and we'll compare notes."

She laughed, "I just might! Bailey has too many hang-ups and she won't."

"You're such a slut," Bailey told her laughing. "You never know. I promised Random a mother/daughter shot. I meant you and me, but if you keep that up it might be me and Raney!"

Silvia looked at her and I think she was stunned. "Really? I'm surprised, honey. I'd love that." She looked at me. "Random is dragging ass. How about tomorrow, big boy?"

I wasn't dragging that much with the thought of the two of them together. I decided discretion was the better part of valor. "It's a date," I said. "How would you ladies like to stay over tonight? Just sleep and rest and cuddle?"

"I didn't bring my PJs," Silvia laughed. "I'd love to. Bailey?"

"We have overnight stuff here already," she said. "Let's eat dinner and go to bed. We'll rest and have that threesome tomorrow."

I found it almost impossible to get to sleep. I was exhausted, but the feeling of those two naked, amazing bodies against me and knowing who it was was almost more than I could stand.

My cock was painfully erect and it wasn't going to go down with these two incredibly sexy naked women pressed up against me. Amazingly, it didn't take them five minutes to drop off. Bailey was snoring softly as she always did when she was sleeping on me. I tried to relax and think of painful things, boring things, difficult things. Finally I went to sleep and it was full of three monsters, carnivorous and dangerous, taking the form of beautiful women. They killed me and ate me several times in gruesome ways and when I woke up I was alone in the bed. I was soaked in sweat and adrenaline was pumping through my body. I got up, changed the sheets, took a shower and went back to bed. I woke up again just before noon and went down to get some coffee and become human. The house was quiet and empty. The jeep was gone and I supposed Silvia and Bailey had gone into town.

I made a sandwich and found some chips. A Mountain Dew completed my lunch and I went out on the back deck to eat it. Silvia was working in the garden. Evidently just Bailey had gone. I ate and went back inside, getting a Dr. Pepper, Silvia's beverage of choice, and went to site on the bench behind her and watch her. She was humming happily to herself and didn't notice me for a while. She looked so cute and her little song was just adorable. She was spreading mulch and she had on a little sun dress and cotton gloves. She noticed me after a bit and jumped up, dancing across the flagstones to give me a kiss.

"Hi, lazy; is that for me?" She took the soda and drank thirstily.

"You know we have a gardener?" I asked.

"Yes, but I like gardening," she said. "I like to grow things, Random. I'm planting tomatoes here and hibiscus over there. I'm going to have a nice herb garden too so we can cook with it. I like fresh herbs and I try to eat healthy things. I'm old and I need to take care of myself. I'll take care of you and the girls, too."

I pulled her down onto my lap and held her. She sighed and relaxed in my arms. "Where was this amazing creature all my life?" I asked her.

"I've always been here," she said. "I never liked you, Random. You were just too smooth, everything came too easily to you and you were just too emotionless. I thought you were bad for Bailey. I was always this way with George and people I loved. When I love someone, I'm very nice to them. I look out for them. I was wrong about you. I love you, Random. This is the me you get from now on."

"I like this 'me,'" I told her. "If I had gotten this 'me' all along, we could have all been... no, forget that. I'm sorry, Silvia. We're moving forward."

There was pain in her eyes when she looked up at me. "I'm sorry, Random. I'm trying to make it up to you," her eyes began to fill with tears.

"No, honey, please don't cry," I squeezed her. "I'm the one that should be sorry. I love you, too. Let's not spoil the moment. Kiss me and smile for me."

She did and I squeezed her again. "Good girl. Now, I want to ask you something. Why aren't you and Bailey angry with me about Raney?"

She buried her face in my chest. "I think I would be, maybe her, too," she said. "The thing is, we both know we blew it with you. We're so grateful you let us be part of your life again. We also know that you didn't seduce Raney or anything. I know it was her idea and she's a grown woman. She told us she was going to be with you and there was nothing we could do about it. Either we accepted it or not, she didn't care. I love my granddaughter, Random. I'm not about to lose her over you or anyone else. Since her mind was made up, I'm going to support her, no matter what. If it means I can't be with you, so be it. I'll still love you and want you, but she comes first. I feel really bad for Bailey though. Do you think you can... Raney can... I don't know. Hell, Random, this is all so fucked up. How did it get this way?"

"I don't have a clue," I told her. "I don't know what Raney's going to do, Silvia. If there's any way possible, we'll figure out some way for us all to be together. The problem is me. I can't keep up with you, hot woman. Now there are three of you."