All Comments on 'Vacation Adventure'

by petewilcox

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, this story got my panties a little damp! I may have to show it to my husband tonite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like this. If have wanted to watch my wife with another man for the longest time. The character of Luke was a great one. A sexy, well endowed cowboy. And sex in the mountains of Montana. Perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story flowed very nicely. A nice buildup and some pretty hot sex scenes. I’m glad there was no humiliation of the husband. It was more of a sharing situation this way. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So a guy about ten years younger teaches the husband how to give his wife orgasms? And these two, having just met, are now in love and not in lust?

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 2 years ago

Great story. My wife wants to meet Luke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ha! I love reading the negative comments to wife sharing stories. Especially with stories like this which focus on the Bull vs Dink/Alpha vs Beta males. A silly concept to apply to all women given the complexity of human sexuality, and the diversity of over 3.9 billion women, but fun to apply to erotic writing. The men who leave negative comments know deep in their hearts that they are the dinks and the betas. The fear of losing their women to "better" men turns to impotent rage they can only express in inane hateful comments and one star rating on this site. Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Impo you are full of it. I have been married over fifty years and for most of that time I have been a cuckold. I love my memories, I love my wife. Just because your narrow view of life does not understand other peoples sexuality does not give you the right to judge. Anyway what kind of a guy likes reading sex stories that turns them off...you need to talk to somebody?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm from Brazil.

I have never seen such a beautiful and wonderful story as this one. urgently needs a sequel.

but without putting a fourth person. it has to be JUST the three characters that connected perfectly.

The story is beautiful, precisely because there is no humiliation.

The husband participates without being humiliated. And this is very good.

LUKE has to live closer to the couple so they can meet every week.

The character LUKE has to continue his love affair with JEN.

JEN has to fall madly in love with LUKE, but still love her Husband.

JEN is going to get pregnant with LUKE, and her husband is perfectly fine with that.

JEN shows her husband how much she loves him, and that he doesn't have to worry.

END, the three live together and happily ever after.

TRJapanTRJapanabout 2 years ago

Sexy loving wife. Got very turned on reading it.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!! Congratulations!!!

SlimeWitchRenariSlimeWitchRenariabout 2 years ago

Wow, that's actually pretty wholesome

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 1 year ago

Hot story! More please.

betacuckLAbetacuckLAover 1 year ago

amazing! would love an update or similar story where Luke starts to assert his dominance over the cuck ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While this story was well-written, and I had zero objections to the subject matter, the only complaint I have is how he described the Bob Marshall Winlderness. God dammit, tell everyone it's a hell hole and burning trash heap. Montana is not a place to visit, let alone move to! Stop telling people how great it is, because the place is being over-run with out of state assholes. Sorry, but Montana is full. I suggest you try North Dakota?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice wedding where the husband and wife seemed closer and husband learned to be better lover after watching his wife with Luke on trip.

However this seemed a bit odd:

"When Luke was dressed he bent over Jen, kissed her and said, "I love you Jen, see you next year."

Jen sighed,"I love you Luke.""

I mean freelove I guess but this guy is a cowboy gigolo... guess he loves ask the wives?

Plus I get this is fantasy but stop trying to support a debunked alpha male and big cock theory with nature ... it's a mostly human male hangup 🙃 or fetish if you prefer

dick_hardendick_harden5 months ago

I thought this was a fantastic story. It was original and creative to set it in the wilds of Montana, rather than the usual wife-sharing scene of a bar or hotel. And using the animals mating as a means of kick-starting the sex was really neat. I love the author’s graphic sex scenes and his focus on huge cocks works well in this and his other stories. The flow was good, the buildup nice pace and the writing was clear and descriptive.

The only part that didn’t work was the ending. In stories like these, we don’t expect the bull and the woman to actually love each other, and in fact, we expect the love to be between the husband and wife. So we would not expect Luke to say “"I love you Jen, see you next year." and for her to reply, "I love you Luke." We would more likely expect him to say something like “Thanks Jen, you’ve got the tightest pussy I’ve ever fucked and I hope you’ll come back again” and Jen to reply “Thanks Luke, your cock has given me the best sex I’ve ever had and we’ll definitely be back.” The expression of love between bull and wife is a bit off, unless the author is moving towards something else, such as an actual romantic attachment between Jen and Luke where Jen dumps Mark for Luke. That would also require Luke to give up his current lifestyle, which does not seem likely. Maybe the author is setting up for a sequel where Jen and Luke actually fall in love, although, based on the author’s track record, he does not write sequels.

The ending, as it is, seems out of sync with the rest of the story. The problem could have been avoided by not getting into the expressions of love, or, if the author wanted to go there, he should have continued the story a little further or written an epilog to tidy up that loose end.

And I loved the comment by 26thNCuck.

OGHMNWOGHMNW4 months ago

With them witnessing all of that animal sex it’s easy to see how Jen would be excited. Mark just needed to give her his okay a she was on that big stud Luke. Thank you!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG2 days ago

Fantastic hot story-- exactly what I've longed for for over two decades but wife continues to say a huge NO WAY.... appreciate this author keeping hubby present... the way it should always be !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetewilcox@petewilcox
If my stories have Alana in the title they are pretty much true stories about my wife's adventures. Either what I have watched or what she has told me. She helps me write them. I may embellish the sex scenes some, for the benefit of my readers.