Vacation Adventure

Story Info
Couple has their fantasies fullfilled.
10.1k words
4.43
55k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vacation Adventure This story contains cùckold situations and wife sharing. If these senerios bother you, please do not read and then make nasty comments. I would like to thank Kenji Sato, for the great job he did of editing this story.

*****

Mark

My wife and I had been discussing what we should do, and where we should go for our next vacation. One idea I had, was a packhorse trip into the Bob Mmarshall Wilderness Area in Montana. I had been in that area hunting, a few years earlier and had seen a lot of packhorse trails there. These trails were used by outfitters to take hunters and campers deep into the wilderness area that few people have ever seen. I thought my wife Jen would really enjoy this new adventure.

The B.M. Wilderness Area is beautiful. There are lots of pretty meadows with pristine lakes, fed by rocky bottomed, mountain streams, all full of trout The forests of mixed pine and larch, grow beside incredible rock formations and tall cliffs. The chances of seeing another person are almost nil.

The other reason I thought Jen would enjoy this, was because she loves riding horses. She got her first horse, a pony when she was eight. Then as she grew, she got bigger and better horses, she loved going riding with her friends. She finally sold her last horse, when she was a senior in high school.

I had better tell you about us. Jen is thirty three years old, keeps in perfect shape, and is a very pretty woman, she is five foot five inches tall, she has very short, curly blonde hair with just a tinge of red in it, making it appear slightly pink. She is very conservative but has a bubbly, infectious personality, so people love to be around her. But what is really impressive about my wife is her body. She has not had a baby yet, but we are planning for one in the future.

Jen's measurements are 34-23-34, her breasts are a perfect C cup and are still standing high and proud, her nipples which poke up high on her breasts, are usually pink, but turn reddish color and stiffen to look like little rasberries when she is aroused. Her waist is narrow and her hips swell out melding into a perfectly firm, tight rounded ass. Looking at her ass molded into the tight jeans she usually wears makes my dick stiffen, and my hips make an involuntary jump. I have seen more than one man trip, or run into things as they have turned to watch her ass, as they have walked past her.

My name is Mark, I'm thirty four years old, and I am totally the average guy. I am even average down below. I am five foot nine inches tall, a hundred and eighty pounds. I work as an accountant, and I regularly go for walks, but I don't go to the gym or workout daily like Jen, but I'm in decent shape.

When I mentioned the packhorse trip to Jen, she thought it sounded great. We decided I would contact an outfitter and try and arrange a trip. The next day I got online and found an outfitter out of Augusta Montana.

The owner, Frank told me that since it was April, that they were almost booked up, but the first week of September was still open. He said the days would still be warm, but the nights would be getting chilly. He said we would also have the opportunity to see some nice bull elk that time of year. The elk would be starting the rut, and the bulls would be with the herd, but hunting season wouldn't have started yet. I booked a week long trip.

We were really looking forward to our trip, and during the last week of August, we started packing our stuff. Frank had told me all we would need, would be our clothes, sleeping bags and our personal items. He would supply everything else. It was about a twelve hour drive, so we started two days before our trip was to start on Saturday.

When we arrived at the ranch Friday after noon, we were met by Frank and his wife Karen. They were a very nice couple, that appeared to be in their early fifties. They showed us to our cabin, and told us to relax, have a drink and to show up at the main house for dinner at six. The cabin was gorgeous, and there was a small bar. We each had a drink, sat on the porch and enjoyed the views of the mountains.

At dinner that night we were introduced to another couple, an attractive husband and wife about our age, Jim and Diane, from Ohio. They had just finished their week long trip. They were still excited and animated, telling us about their trip. The views, the wildlife, the fishing, just the total experience.

We told them this was our first trip. Jim said this was their third trip and they had already booked for next year. After dinner, the four of us left the ranch house together and walked towards our cabins. When we split up and said goodnight, Diane laid her hand on Jen's arm and told her. "As this is you're first trip, I'm so excited for you, your'e going to have the time of your life." Later that night when we were in bed ready to sleep we thought we heard a woman yelling from the next cabiin.

The next morning, Jen and I were sitting on the front porch drinking coffee, when Frank and a young man, who was probably twenty-three or twenty-four years old, walked over to our porch. Frank introduced us to his son, Luke, and said Luke would be our guide and wrangler for the next week. Luke was a very imposing man, good looking, probably six foot-two inches tall, confident; a man that just looked tough, having a typical cowboy build, of wide shoulders and narrow hips.

In the morning, Luke brought six horses around, three with saddles and saddlebags, and the others with pack frames. We brought our stuff out to him and he started packing the horses with food and supplies. Jen and I watched him expertly pack everything. I recognized the look of lust, that Jen had on her face as she intently watched Luke. After a while, Jen leaned over to me and said. "You might finally get your wish. Have you seen the size of that bulge in his pants?" Jen laughed teasingly, and gently punched my shoulder.

When she mentioned me getting my wish, my dick got hard and my mind raced. Jen and I were married when she was nineteen, and I was twenty. We had told each other everything about our previous sexual experiences. Jen had four short-term boyfriends before we got together. As I said before, I'm just average, she told me that two of the guys were the same size as me, one had maybe been a little bit bigger, and the other- her first- was small, holding up one of her fingers. She had never climaxed with any of them.

I had told her that I had one girlfriend, andI we had been together for about a year, when we had gone to a party at my friend, Jerry's, house. I realized that I had not seen her for a while, and went looking for her. I went upstairs, and heard sounds of sexual activity, coming from Jerry's bedroom, the door was partly open, and the light was on, and out of curiosity I looked in.

My heart stopped. There, lying naked on the bed was my girlfriend, with Jerry between her spread legs, which were clamped around his lower back. He was pounding his big cock, deep into her swollen leaking pussy. I had never seen, or even imagined, such a lewd, obscene, erotic scene in my entire life.

My girlfriend was crying out. "Fuck me Jerry, fuck me. Oh fuck, I'm cummmmming." At the same time, my friend's body stiffened, his balls pulled up tight to the base of his cock, as he grunted out. "Uuugh fuck!" and he drove his cock as deep into her drooling cunt as possible, his ass clenching, and with each contraction filled my girlfriend's cunt with his cum.

When he collapsed on top of my girlfriend I turned and walked away, hurt, jealous, humiliated and with the hardest erection I had ever felt. This traumatic betrayal had a huge effect on my sexual turn-ons.

When I had first shared the story of my friend fucking my old girlfriend and how that image would be forced into my mind every time that my nerves were building to climax. Jen noticed how hard my dick got, how excited I was and how extremely powerful my climax was.

I told Jen that shortly after she and I got together, that the image of my old girlfriend, had been replaced by Jen's image, I imagined Jen's legs spread and my friend Jerry, between them pounding his big cock into her pussy, and it became even more arousing.

After we were married, and I felt more secure in our relationship. I finally worked up the courage to tell Jen that more than anything, I wanted to watch her be seduced, and then fucked by another man. A man that had lots of stamina, and a really big cock, who could give her a much, much better fucking, than I was capable of giving her. A sexually superior man, who could take her,where I am not able to. Jen told me that there was no way that was ever going to happen.

Several years later, she did say her curiosity, thoughts, and fantasies grew after listening to her girlfriends and other women talking about the visual arousal, physical stimulation and excitement, they had experienced, being with men that had big cocks. They told her the feeling of being stretched and completely filled by a big cock was incredible, something she would always remember.

As her confidence in the strength of our love and our relationship grew. Her 'no way' attitude softened, and she said that it did intrigue and arouse her to fantasize about being with a man that had a really big cock. Although she thought she would need an emotional connection, for it too ever happen. Even though our sex life has slowed some the last few years, we both get more excited, when we have pillow talked about that fantasy coming true-- if the right opportunity presented itself. Maybe this was that opportunity, and Jen would make our fantasy come true

As her confidence in the strength of our love and our relationship grew. Her 'no way' attitude softened, and she said that it did intrigue and arouse her to fantasize about being with a man that had a really big cock. Although she thought she would need an emotional connection, for it too ever happen. Even though our sex life has slowed some the last few years, we both get more excited, when we have pillow talked about that fantasy coming true-- if the right opportunity presented itself. Maybe this was that opportunity, and Jen would make our fantasy come true

Around nine o'clock, Luke asked us if we were ready to go. We loaded up and headed out. In just a few minutes, we were approaching a small corral; holding a mare. One of the ranch hands was leading another horse into the same corral, it didn't take us long to realize, the second horse was a stallion. Luke stopped and we watched.

The ranch hand let him loose, and he kind of danced over to the mare. He went to her, and put his head next to hers, and made a noise like a nicker, and she did it back, he kind of nibbled her neck, and she rubbed her head on him- they were flirting. He then turned around putting his nose to her ass. He lifted his head up in the air, and pulled his upper lip up over his teeth like he was smelling his lip, and his cock started coming out of his sheath. I don't know if you have ever seen a horse's cock before, but it grew hard and was almost thirty inches long, probably about three and a half inches thick, with a huge flared head

The stallion moved closer lining up behind the mare, his cock bouncing up and down and swinging side to side with his every move. The mare stepped forward a few steps, it seemed she was teasing him, and when she stopped, she raised her tail, and it was probably my imagination, but I could swear she spread her legs for him.

The stallion was so excited, bouncing up and down, shaking his head. He then reared up and swung his body into place mounting her, I couldn't believe how erotic it was. His huge cock found its target, and penetrated her twat. He drove his cock in most of the way, and the mare let out an indescribable sound. He then started thrusting for maybe twenty seconds or so, when his whole body shuddered, and he pulled out and dropped to his feet, his cock still leaking cum. When his cock pulled out of her, it was followed by a big gush of excess cum.

My wife leaned over to me and quietly said. "I am so fucking wet and horny, I want to fuck right now."

I replied. "My cock is so hard and swollen, it feels like it might split open, and I bet Luke's monster is the same." And just then we saw Luke reach inside his pants and adjust his manhood and he didn't seem to be hiding his adjustment from us.

We started off again. I'm sure each of the three of us, were all having our own lewd, erotic thoughts. I was thinking about the instincts and biology of animals. All animals fuck to procreate, but humans also fuck for fun and recreation. Human's minds are always thinking about sex, and fucking, they usually stop their bodies from acting on their thoughts and desires, but they can't stop their minds. Sometimes it seems when the thoughts and desires become so overwhelming. they sometimes can no longer control their bodies. I was also thinking about those horses flirting, and how human flirting, is a big part of the ritual of mating.

Luke would stop every hour or so, we would get down, walk around, stretch, relieve ourselves, and have a bite to eat or drink. I noticed Luke admiring my wife's body especially her ass, Jen put a little bit more into sexily showing it off, there were also subtle smiles and overt sexy flirting. These two were attracted to each other, and they really couldn't stop the sexual tension that was growing between Luke and my wife. My mind was racing, thinking about what I now realized was going to happen, it was just a matter of time. I was smiling inside and my dick was hard.

After riding about five hours, we rode into a beautiful meadow, with a small lake. It was about three o'clock when Luke rode up to the lake and said that we would set up camp there. Jen asked what we could do to help, and Luke said he could handle everything. I volunteered to go get firewood and Luke said that would be great. I took a rope, a saw, and my horse, and headed for the timber to find a couple of blown down trees.

I was in no hurry, I wanted to give Luke and my wife some time alone, to get to know each other, to get more comfortable with each other, and flirt some more. It took me about an hour to get a couple of logs, and drag them back to camp. By then Luke and Jen were getting along like old friends, including the flirting and sexual innuendos, they were tossing at each other. I took a fishing pole and forty minutes later came back with four nice trout. Luke and my wife seemed to be getting along quite well.

For dinner we had fried potatoes and trout cooked over our fire. Then the three of us relaxed around the fire, talking about what we did and where we were from. Luke said that after it got dark he was going to take a swim and wash the trail dust off. Jen said when it got dark we would do the same.

After dark Jen and I went into our tent which was about eight foot square and tall enough to stand up in, where we stripped down naked. Jen said. "I'm a little embarrassed about bathing in the lake in front of Luke."

I smiled and told her. "Hell it's dark out he won't be able to see a thing, and even if he could see anything, you'd both like it."

Jen smiled, slapped my ass, and left the tent and walked into the lake, with me following. It turned out that I had lied, as there was a full moon out, I couldn't see details, but I sure could see her beautiful body. In a few minutes Luke stepped out of his tent naked, and with the moon behind him, walked slowly to the edge of the lake.

When he got to the edge he asked. "How's the water," dipping one foot in, and in doing so his body turned sideways to us. We could both see the size of his immense cock, Jen let out an audible gasp, and I noticed how erect her nipples were. I immediately was envious-- Luke's cock was huge. I was suddenly aware of how small my dick seemed to appear. My wife had not moved, or said a word since Luke had stepped out of his tent. She had just watched his impressive body, as he walked to the edge of the water.

I said. "It's fine. You need to come on in." Luke waded in. When his cock disappeared under the surface of the water, that finally broke the spell my wife was under. Luke had brought a bar of soap on a rope, and we all bathed as we talked and laughed. Jen was the first to get out, and she slowly walked out of the water and over to our tent. Luke watched her body and her ass sway all the way.

Luke said. "Damn Mark, you are a very lucky man. Your wife is hot!" Luke and I walked out of the water and to our respective tents, I wiped off and climbed into our double sleeping bag with Jen. We lay quietly beside each other for a few minutes, lost in our own thoughts,, our first alone time today. I turned on my side facing Jen.

"What did you think of our first day on the trail?" I asked quietly, as our tent was only a few feet away from Luke's. I was sure he could hear us.

"My God," said Jen "what an incredible day. Watching Luke with that big bulge in his pants, and his muscles flexing as he loaded the horses got my mind going, wondering what being with him might be like.

"Watching that stallion and mare flirting and teasing with their foreplay, I had no idea animals had foreplay. Then that stallion being so excited, with his monstrous cock bouncing and waving around, finally mounting her and sinking it so deep into her twat, it was almost like I felt a cock plunging into me. When he ejaculated and pulled out and his cum flowed out, I almost orgasmed myself. My panties were soaked and I wanted to cum.

"As we rode, it was so peaceful and had such beautiful views, it gave me a feeling like the three of us were the only people in the world, nobody to see or judge us. When we made camp Luke and I talked and I got to know him. I felt ĺike I had known him forever, and could share anything with him.

"Tonight when we were in the lake and Luke strolled over to the water, he knew what he was doing; he was showing off his cock to us. It's huge and he wanted us both to know how big it is. He is so bold and his cock so big, he knows he can have any woman he wants."

I had a raging hardon, as I asked Jen. "Can he have you."

"Yes, if you will let me. He can do anything he wants with me." My wife replied, as her body shivered.

I was quiet for a second, I had a thought that maybe Luke had some kind of special power. I knew Jen and I both wanted this. Then I responded, "I want you to fuck him, to give him everything you can give him, to totally surrender and submit to him."

Jen leaned into me and we shared the most passionate kiss. Then she leaned back and said, "I love you so much, will you please fuck me now."

Jen rarely climaxed from intercourse, so I sucked on her titties as I ran my hands all over her body, and legs, just grazing her mound. When I felt her hips make a little jump, I slid my body down hers and moved between her legs! Which she spread for me. She then lifted her knees and planted her feet, holding her legs apart and tilted her pelvis up to give me the best access.

I placed my tongue just above her asshole, her juices were leaking down her perineum. I spread my tongue out wide and very slowly licked up her pussy. Jen started moaning, when I reached her opening and I plunged my tongue deep into her pussy. Jen loudly cried out. She was so wet, I had to swallow the large amount of juices that had flowed into my mouth.

In all our years together, I had never felt her so wet. Jen's hips were humping, forcing her mound into my face. As I continued licking up and over her clitoris, Jen yelled out in climax and I continued flicking my tongue over and over on her sensitive clit, until she pushed my head away, begging me to stop.

I moved up her body until my cock reached her pussy, and I pushed into her slick soaking cunt. I pumped into her, until I lòudly groaned out and ejaculated my cum into her pussy. I was so wound up by the events of the day and my wife deciding she was going to give herself to Luke, that I had lasted less than a minute. I usually don't last very long, but this time had been the quickest I had ever cum. I knew Luke could hear everything. Embarrassing!